Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Fighting during The Nuclear Winter or after it?

I would prefer to fight during The Nuclear Winter, even if it will be harsh as hell.
- 8 (80%)
I would prefer to fight after The Nuclear Winter. I prefer more balanced RTD.
- 2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: November 25, 2017, 10:16:23 am

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 33

Author Topic: ROLL TO GET NUKED 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO: TURN 27: THE END OF MENACE!  (Read 61754 times)

GigaGiant

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering down at you
    • View Profile
Re: ROLL TO GET NUKED 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO: TURN 21: BACK IN ACTION!
« Reply #360 on: January 04, 2018, 11:04:48 am »

Take the rocket launcher. Recruit as many cyborgs as possible to assist my husband and I in our rescue attempt. Then storm vault 321 and rescue my kids.
Insert witty signature here

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: January 04, 2018, 12:22:17 pm »

Well, if you can't beat em, join em. EXPLODE. INFECT EVERY SINGLE GATOR IN THE WORLD WITH MY BLOOD AND POSSESS THEM.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: January 04, 2018, 05:06:23 pm »

Have Big Plump try making more Plump Helmet Men again after having time to gather spores while I congratulate Purple on another successful case of espionage! Finally send Bob to tell the general citizens both Plump Helmet Man and Roach Man about the Tax Collectors corruption Lumbert and Plump can once again do there own thing.

(Think we are about to reach the climax with this whole democracy thing here lol)

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: January 04, 2018, 06:02:20 pm »

(Think we are about to reach the climax with this whole democracy thing here lol)
Or the anticlimax, if all goes well.

Anticlimaxes are nice and peaceful.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: January 04, 2018, 07:01:18 pm »

Well whatever happens it will be interesting lol

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: January 04, 2018, 07:06:09 pm »

We might just end voting for the queen as the first president of Badassia.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: January 04, 2018, 08:00:17 pm »

We might just end voting for the queen as the first president of Badassia.
Considering that the democratists are rebelling against the queen, I find this slightly unlikely.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: January 04, 2018, 08:34:15 pm »

They are rebelling against absolute monarchy. It all depends if the queen enforces his position of power and fights for the throne or allows us to have a peaceful change of the system.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: January 04, 2018, 08:52:43 pm »

They are rebelling against absolute monarchy. It all depends if the queen enforces his position of power and fights for the throne or allows us to have a peaceful change of the system.
Well as regent king I just want to make sure this place stays running and it's generally easier to keep the populace happy than it is to fight to keep the unhappy people doing what you want.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: January 04, 2018, 10:23:58 pm »

TIE UP CAPTIVE WITH SOME CONVENIENT SPIDERWEB AND ASK WAIFU IF SHE WOULD PLEASE BE A DEAR AND LOOK AFTER THE PRISONER FOR A WHILE

THEN MAKE HASTE TO THE MINES, LOCATE THE QUEEN'S HEAD AND DEFEND HER
IF NO OBVIOUS THREATS APPROACH, PRESS NEARBY ROACHISTAN CITIZENS INTO BEGINNING EXCAVATION OPERATIONS TO CAREFULLY DIG HER FREE

((YAY IT BACK
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: January 05, 2018, 12:27:51 am »

HERE WE GO, MEN! LET US CRUSH THE ENEMY BEFORE US!

LEAD VILLAGERS TO FIRE ON SURVIVING CYBORGS, DON'T STOP UNTIL THEY SURRENDER OR ARE ALL DESTROYED.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: January 05, 2018, 07:24:11 am »

Goddamnit.

Go to Virginia and ask for permission to just get this set up as a democracy. This clearly isn't working and I'd rather not have a giant metal platypus or whatever Gladush is trying to wreck fucking everything because "oohh, you're an oppressive monarchy" (we're really not) "we're democratic crusaders ergo FUCKING DIE BITCHES" ergo can we fucking not.
"Uh, yeah sure whatever your saying, now where's the monster I'm supposed to punch?"

dig self free with monstrous strength
(inb4 the NPC Badassians start a new rebellion to reinstate the monarchy)
« Last Edit: January 05, 2018, 07:27:03 am by Failbird105 »

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: January 06, 2018, 01:47:50 am »

Assist in picking missile launcher
     Attempt to establish contact with enclave

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: January 10, 2018, 10:55:51 am »

Sorry for disappearing, the new turn will be up tomorrow! I'll try to not disappear for so long.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
Re: ROLL TO GET NUKED 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO: TURN 22: VIVA LA REVOLUCION!
« Reply #374 on: January 11, 2018, 11:14:07 am »

TURN 22: VIVA LA REVOLUCION!

Move to a different cover, and continue to fire at the scavengers.
INIT: [16], [12]
[6] YOU QUICKLY SLIDE INTO YOUR NEW COVER, WHICH IS A HUGE ASS TREE LOG!
[3-1 VS 3] YOUR SHOT ALMOST GOT THE LEADER OF THE SCAVENGERS IN THE HEAD, BUT INSTEAD, THE BULLET JUST WENT OVER HIS HEAD!
[6 VS 3] ONE SCAVENGERS LOADS INCENDIARY BULLETS INTO THE MAGAZINE OF HIS SMG! THE BULLETS SET BOTH THE TREE LOG AND BILLY JOBOB ON !!FIRE!!!

capture and clone everyone in the room is time for replace everyone in the vault horror movie style
INIT: [18], [12]
[3 VS 6] WHEN YOU ARRIVE IN CANTINA, YOU ORDER THE CLONES TO START THE REBELLION! UNFORTUNATELY, THE VAULT DWELLERS ARE QUICK TO REACT!
[4 VS 5] ... AND THEY GOT STORMTROOPER SYNDROME! THE BULLETS ARE ALL HITTING THE WALLS AND FURNITURE, BUT NONE OF THE CLONES! HOWEVER, THE ALARM GOT TRIGGERED, WHICH MEANS THE REINFORCEMENTS ARE ON THEIR WAY TO CANTINA!

With help from Gladush, find and recruit the plump helmet men in team democracy. Once they agree to join us, have them start recruiting citizens of Badassia and other plump helmet men to prepare for the revolution.
Goddamnit.

Go to Virginia and ask for permission to just get this set up as a democracy. This clearly isn't working and I'd rather not have a giant metal platypus or whatever Gladush is trying to wreck fucking everything because "oohh, you're an oppressive monarchy" (we're really not) "we're democratic crusaders ergo FUCKING DIE BITCHES" ergo can we fucking not.
"Uh, yeah sure whatever your saying, now where's the monster I'm supposed to punch?"

dig self free with monstrous strength
(inb4 the NPC Badassians start a new rebellion to reinstate the monarchy)
Have Big Plump try making more Plump Helmet Men again after having time to gather spores while I congratulate Purple on another successful case of espionage! Finally send Bob to tell the general citizens both Plump Helmet Man and Roach Man about the Tax Collectors corruption Lumbert and Plump can once again do there own thing.

TIE UP CAPTIVE WITH SOME CONVENIENT SPIDERWEB AND ASK WAIFU IF SHE WOULD PLEASE BE A DEAR AND LOOK AFTER THE PRISONER FOR A WHILE

THEN MAKE HASTE TO THE MINES, LOCATE THE QUEEN'S HEAD AND DEFEND HER
IF NO OBVIOUS THREATS APPROACH, PRESS NEARBY ROACHISTAN CITIZENS INTO BEGINNING EXCAVATION OPERATIONS TO CAREFULLY DIG HER FREE

((YAY IT BACK
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!))
SINCE VIRGINIA AGREES TO ESTABLISH DEMOCRACY, THE CONFLICT IS DEFUSED! ROACHISTANI DEMOCRATIC REVOLT HAS WON! WOULD YOU LIKE TO RENAME THE COUNTRY TO "REPUBLIC OF ROACHISTAN"?
[3] VERY FEW ARE AGAINST THE DEMOCRATIC RULE, AND THOSE WHO ARE AGAINST IT ARE NOBLES, WHO DON'T HAVE MUCH POWER IN DEMOCRATIC ROACHISTAN ANYMORE!
[3] YOU'VE ALMOST FREED YOURSELF! THE ONLY THING WHICH ISN'T FREE IS YOUR THIRD PAIR OF LEGS!
[2] BIG PLUMP HAS NO MORE SPORES. "SORRY, BOSS, BUT I THINK NEED SOME REST."
[5] YOU CONGRATULATE PURPLE FOR HIS ACT OF ESPIONAGE, AND THEN YOU SEND BOB TO TELL THE TRUTH TO ROACHISTANIS ABOUT TAX COLLECTORS! NOW CITIZENS OF BADASSIA ARE GOING ON CAMPAIGN TO REPLACE THE CURRENT TAX COLLECTORS AND STEWARD!
[5-5] "DON'T WORRY, DEAR, I'LL MAKE SURE THAT THE PRISONER WILL NOT ESCAPE!" SAID THE WAIFU OF YOURS! BUT SINCE SHE'S NATURALLY UNLUCKY, THE PRISONER SUDDENLY BREAKS THE ROPE WITH EASE AND ESCAPES IN THE WOODS!
[5] YOU AND ROACHISTAN CITIZENS HAVE DUG OUT THE QUEEN'S THIRD PAIR OF LEGS! SHE'S FREE NOW!

Try to make the murderous super cyborgs, non-murderous, then tell my super-cyborgs to split into groups of 10's and look for Chloe, while me and 9 other super cyborgs go into the cloning to stop that shit
Take the rocket launcher. Recruit as many cyborgs as possible to assist my husband and I in our rescue attempt. Then storm vault 321 and rescue my kids.
Assist in picking missile launcher
Attempt to establish contact with enclave

[2] YOU VIBRATE IN YOUR TRY TO MAKE MURDEROUS SUPER-CYBORGS PEACEFUL, BUT NOTHING HAPPENS. YOU STILL GOING TO ASSAULT VAULT 321.
[3+1 VS 4+1] SUPER-CYBORGS SPLIT INTO GROUPS OF TENS! THEY'VE SEEN SOME SHADOWY FIGURE RUNNING FROM A ROOM TO ANOTHER, BUT THEY LOST THE EYE CONTACT! SENSORS ALSO DON'T SHOW ANYTHING UP, PROBABLY BECAUSE HAS SOME SORT OF DEVICE WHICH BLOCKS TRACKING!
ANYWAY, THE CLONING OPERATIONS ARE CONDONE IN THE OTHER VAULT, WHICH HAS NO SUPER-CYBORGS! WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO INTO VAULT 341 INSTEAD OF 321. ((THE VAULT WITH CLONING TECHNOLOGIES IS NUMBER 341, WHILE THE BASE OF SUPER-CYBORGS IS NUMBER 321))
[3] PICKING UP ROCKET LAUNCHER, CLAR HAS TO GO ONLY WITH HER HUSBAND, SINCE ALL THE OTHER SUPER-CYBORGS HAVE GONE WITH THEIR LEADER, JACK!
[1] NOT ONLY YOU HAVEN'T FOUND THE KINDERGARTEN WHERE THE KIDS ARE BEING KEPT, BUT YOU HAVE ENCOUNTERED A HOSTILE SUPER-CYBORG SQUAD!
INIT: [21], [13]
[6+1 FOR BRIAN BEING A SUPER-CYBORG VS 3+1] THE SUPER-CYBORG CHARGE AT THE CLAR AND BRIAN, BUT BRIAN DOES A PIROUETTE WITH HIS LEGS, CAUSING THEM TO LOSE BALANCE. CLAR LOADS UP ROCKET LAUNCHER, AIMING AT THE SUPER-CYBORGS. BRIAN JUMPS AWAY TO NOT GET BLASTED UP BY THE ROCKET OF HIS OWN WIFE. THE ROCKET KILL 4 OF THE ENEMIES. THE OTHER 4 OF THEM GOT BLASTED AND SHREDDED SEVERELY!
[3 VS 6+1] SUPER-CYBORGS ARE TRYING TO STAND UP AND ATTACK WITH LAZOR EYES! SUPER-CYBORGS MISS COMPLETELY!
[4] DURING THE FIGHT, M.I.N.U.T.E.M.A.N POWER ARMOR HAS ESTABLISHED A CONTACT WITH THE ENCLAVE, AN ORGANIZATION LED BY THE SURVIVORS OF AMERICAN GOVERNMENT BEFORE GREATEST FUCK-UP!
[6] THEY'RE SURPRISINGLY STRONG DESPITE THE FACT ONLY 2 MONTHS HAVE PASSED SINCE THE GREATEST FUCK-UP! ANYWAY, WAT DO WITH THE ENCLAVE!

Well, if you can't beat em, join em. EXPLODE. INFECT EVERY SINGLE GATOR IN THE WORLD WITH MY BLOOD AND POSSESS THEM.
[1] YOU HAVE A HEART ATTACK AND DIE! DO I NEED TO SAY THAT YOU HAVEN'T EXPLODED?! MAKE A NEW CHARACTER!

HERE WE GO, MEN! LET US CRUSH THE ENEMY BEFORE US!

LEAD VILLAGERS TO FIRE ON SURVIVING CYBORGS, DON'T STOP UNTIL THEY SURRENDER OR ARE ALL DESTROYED.
INIT: [15], [18]
[4+1 VS 6] SUPER-CYBORGS USE LAZOR EYES, BUT THEY AREN'T THAT GREAT AGAINST THE PEOPLE WHO HIDE BEHIND THE LAYER OF ROCK!
[3+1 VS 4+1] JOHN SMITH CHARGES AT THE SUPER-CYBORGS TO BE INSPIRING TO HIS TROOPS, BUT THE SUPER-CYBORGS LAY A SHOT ON HIS LEG, CAUSING HIM TO FALL! [6] HATTIESBURG SURVIVORS DON'T CARE AND CHARGE INTO MELEE ANYWAY!
[2+1 VS 3] THE SUPER-CYBORGS ARE TOO RESILIENT TO GET HURT BY YOUR AVERAGE HUMAN, BUT INTERESTINGLY ENOUGH, HATTIESBURGIANS EVADE THEIR FAST STRIKES RATHER EASILY!

NPCS TURNS:

ROACHISTANIS ASK THE QUEEN PRESIDENT VIRGINIA TO REPLACE TAX COLLECTORS AND STEWARD WITH SOMEONE NON-CORRUPT.

[?] MERCEDES CLONE SUDDENLY FALLS ON THE GROUND COMATOSE!

CHLOE CHOOSES TO STAY LOW FOR NOW!

MORE SECURITY OF VAULT 341 ARRIVES AT THE CANTINA TO SURROUND MERCEDES AND THE CLONES LOYAL TO HER!

A FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT THE GAME ENDS ONCE THERE'S NO SUPER-CYBORGS AND ONLY ONE MAJOR FACTION REMAINS! ALSO, FROM NOW ON,
EVERY NEWLY SPAWNED PC WILL BE INDEPENDENT AND WILL HAVE TO SEEK AND JOIN THE FACTION OF THE CHOICE!
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 33