Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Fighting during The Nuclear Winter or after it?

I would prefer to fight during The Nuclear Winter, even if it will be harsh as hell.
- 8 (80%)
I would prefer to fight after The Nuclear Winter. I prefer more balanced RTD.
- 2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: November 25, 2017, 10:16:23 am

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 33

Author Topic: ROLL TO GET NUKED 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO: TURN 27: THE END OF MENACE!  (Read 61816 times)

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
Re: ROLL TO GET NUKED 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO: TURN 20: MERRY NUCLEAR CHRISTMAS!
« Reply #345 on: December 27, 2017, 05:55:06 pm »

We already tried everything. The militia is not going to stop attacking until they all kill themselves.
Well if they do that then they're a pretty crappy militia anyway. I mean, they're already disobeying direct orders from me, and they're supposed to be loyalists. If they're all dead then that at least gives me a clean slate. It's not an ideal situation by any means, but still.
You could help fight the militia. They are just making everything worse and ruinning stuff. Who recruited them?
I do not fight citizens of Badassia.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: December 27, 2017, 07:05:55 pm »

Modify the cloning process so all clones end insanely loyal to Badassia.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: December 27, 2017, 07:19:02 pm »

Man this is going great everything is going crazy and I didn't have to even do anything! Anyway have Big Plump make even more Plump Helmet Man while I send Purple and the new Plump Helmet Men to help uncover evidence of corruption of Roachistani Bureaucracy with Lumbert Plump and Bob then finally I will look for some popcorn and watch the Gladiush battle from the sidelines.

(Also how many Plump Helmet Man do I got now)

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: December 27, 2017, 07:29:23 pm »

Give the husband back to GigaGiant, and give it free will if it already doesnt have one, then go to the vault and assist the non-murderous super cyborgs
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: December 27, 2017, 07:31:04 pm »

Virginia claps a tremendous insectoid palm to her face.
"Alright, you stay here girl, leave and I'll eat you... so don't because I'm already full."

Dig a tunnel around the kingdom to the mines where the beast is.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: December 27, 2017, 10:40:52 pm »

Happily embrace my husband. If the armor can play music, have it play a melody appropriate for this heartwarming reunion. Afterward, ask my husband about the whereabouts and safety of our kids.

YANKEE DOODLE also look for proper ranged weapon around.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: December 27, 2017, 11:28:45 pm »

"HOLD THE LINE, MEN! WE HAVE THEM WHERE WE WANT THEM!"

HAVE THE CITIZENS FIRE ONCE MORE UPON THE CYBORGS, UNLESS THE CYBORGS RETREAT. DESTROY THE ENEMY ROCKET WITH MY EYE LAZORS!
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
Re: ROLL TO GET NUKED 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO: TURN 21: BACK IN ACTION!
« Reply #352 on: January 04, 2018, 03:17:15 am »

TURN 21: BACK IN ACTION!

Damnit people.

Get Gladush to calm the fuck down!
This militia is made by the dumbest mutants ever.
Calm Gladush down and re-recruit him into democracy.
This militia is made by the dumbest mutants ever.
Calm Gladush down and re-recruit him into democracy.
Nonono, Gladush should not rejoin Democracy. He's seen what a huge mistake that was already. He should just stop attacking people and leave. If he does so, then I will make sure that so long as he does not deliberately attack the people of Badassia, the people of Badassia will not attack him.
Virginia claps a tremendous insectoid palm to her face.
"Alright, you stay here girl, leave and I'll eat you... so don't because I'm already full."
Dig a tunnel around the kingdom to the mines where the beast is.
Man this is going great everything is going crazy and I didn't have to even do anything! Anyway have Big Plump make even more Plump Helmet Man while I send Purple and the new Plump Helmet Men to help uncover evidence of corruption of Roachistani Bureaucracy with Lumbert Plump and Bob then finally I will look for some popcorn and watch the Gladiush battle from the sidelines.

(Also how many Plump Helmet Man do I got now)
INIT: [8], [12], [13], [14], [18]
[1 VS 6] GLADUSH JUMPS AT THE MILITIA, BUT THEY ROLL AWAY FROM ITS GROUND BOUND, ALA DARK SOULS! NOBODY IS HURT!
"SORRY, BOSS, BUT IT LOOKS LIKE I NEED SOME TIME TO GAIN SPORES" SAID BIG PLUMP AFTER TRYING TO RELEASE THE SPORES.
[6] VIRGINIA PROCEEDS TO DIG INTO THE GROUND TO REACH GLADUSH, BUT SHE ACCIDENTALLY CAUSES A CAVE-IN WHILE TUNNELING!
[1] VIRGINIA'S ABDOMEN IS HEAVILY SMASHED BY THE FALLING ROCKS, LEAVING HER STUCK! HER HEAD IS STUCK AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, IN THE CAVERNS!
[4 VS 4] PURPLE'S STEALTHY SQUAD SNEAKS AROUND THE HEAVILY-GUARDED BUREAUCRATIC DISTRICT! WHEN PURPLE TRIES TO GRAB SOME STONE TABLETS (AKA DOCUMENTS, BECAUSE IT'S NOT EASY TO FIND PAPER OR ITS SOURCE UNDERGROUND!), THE GUARDS ENTER THE OFFICE AND ANGRILY ASK, "THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE, WALKING MUSHROOM?"
[6 VS 4] LUCKILY, PURPLE MANAGES TO SAVE HIMSELF BY BLUFFING HIS WAY THROUGH. "I'M AN ASSISTANT OF THE TAX COLLECTOR. HE FORGOT TO TAKE THESE DOCUMENTS WITH HIM, SO HE TOLD ME TO FETCH THE DOCS." CALMLY EXPLAINED PURPLE TO THE GUARDS. THE GUARDS LOOKED AT EACH OTHER, THEN THEY LOOKED AT PURPLE AND SAID, "OKAY, GRAB THE DOCS AND GIVE THEM TO THE TAX COLLECTOR. HE MUST BE SOMEWHERE IN THE DINING ROOM FOR THE BUREAUCRATS!" PURPLE NODS, GRABS DOCUMENTS, AND MOVES AWAY FROM THE DISTRICT, AS THE GUARDS TAKE A BATHROOM BREAK!
PLUMP HELMET MEN NOW HAVE THE PROOF THAT THE TAX COLLECTOR STEALS AT LEAST 15% OF THE TAXES!
[6 VS 1] YOU SAY WORD "DEMOCRACY" AND THE GLADUSH ALREADY OBEYS YOU!
[1 VS 3] EVEN THOUGH NEITHER MILITIA OR YOU ATTACK GLADUSH, HE'S ALREADY HAS BEEN INDOCTRINATED INTO DEMOCRACY AGAIN!

Eat all the gators and evolve into a slightly bigger mutant rat.

INIT: [14], [17].
[1 VS 5-1] EVEN THOUGH YOU'RE A BIG MUTANT RAT, YOU'RE NOT THAT BIG TO SWALLOW A GIANT RADIOACTIVE ALLIGATORS!
[4-1 VS 4] YOU BARELY EVADE GATORS' BITES!

Happily embrace my husband. If the armor can play music, have it play a melody appropriate for this heartwarming reunion. Afterward, ask my husband about the whereabouts and safety of our kids.

YANKEE DOODLE also look for proper ranged weapon around.
[5] BRIAN EMBRACES YOU TOO, AS YANKEE DOODLE PLAYS! "I'M HAPPY TO SEE YOU AGAIN, CLAR! OUR KIDS ARE IN THE KINDERGARTEN OF THE VAULT 321, THE BASE OF SUPER-CYBORGS! IT WON'T BE EASY TO STORM THE PLACE, BUT WE HAVE TO SAVE OUR CHILDREN!"
[6] THE POWER ARMOR HIGHLIGHTS A ROCKET LAUNCHER FOR CLAR TO PICKUP!

ARISTOTLE DUMPS HIS UNCONSCIOUS PRISONER ON THE GROUND BY THE SPIRE (OR STICKS HER TO THE SPIRE, IF IT IS MADE OUT OF SPIDER WEBBING AS I SUSPECT IT MIGHT BE) AND KNEELS REVERENTIALLY BEFORE THE COLOSSAL FORM OF THE QUEEN, GESTURING FOR HIS WAIFU TO DO THE SAME IN THE ROYAL PRESENCE     

"YOUR MAJESTY, I HAVE CAPTURED A MEMBER OF A SEEMINGLY LARGE GROUP OF SURVIVORS TO THE [DIRECTION]. SHE COULD PERHAPS TELL US SOMETHING OF THE NUMBER AND ORGANISATION OF SURVIVORS IN THE AREA, OR PERHAPS EVEN MAKE A USEFUL RECRUIT - SHE WAS A SKILLED FIGHTER, ALMOST A MATCH FOR MYSELF."   

>DELIVER CAPTIVE UNTO THE MERCY OF THE QUEEN, BOW, GIVE MY REPORT AND AWAIT ORDERS   

EDIT:
((MERRY CHRISTMAS, DEAR GM!
I HOPE YOU HAVE/ARE HAVING A MOST ENJOYABLE BOUT OF END-OF-YEAR FESTIVITIES AND I LOOK FORWARD EAGERLY TO THE NEXT UPDATE WHICH WILL DOUBTLESS PROVE A MUCH-NEEDED BALM TO EASE AND SOOTHE MY INEVITABLE JANUARY HANGOVER!))       
YOU RETURN BACK WITH YOUR WAIFU TO THE ROACHISTAN! YOU PUT THE CAPTIVE ON THE GROUND, THEN YOU BOW BEFORE THE QUEEN. UNFORTUNATELY, SHE HAS HEARD ABOUT THE BATTLE AGAINST THE FORGOTTEN BEAST, GLADUSH RONURIST, AND DECIDED TO TUNNEL HER WAY TO THE BEAST! I GUESS YOU SHALL WATCH OUT FOR THE ESCAPE ATTEMPTS!

Run for some cover and shoot the scavengers from there.
INIT: [21], [15]
[4-1 VS 2] DESPITE YOUR DAMAGED LEFT ARM, YOU'VE MANAGED TO LAND A SHOT ON THE SCAVENGER WITH SMG! HE FELL ON THE GROUND FROM THE BULLET HITTING HIS RIGHT LEG, BLEEDING HEAVILY!
[2 VS 1] THE SCAVENGERS COUNTER-FIRE, DESTROYING YOUR COVER!

Modify the cloning process so all clones end insanely loyal to Badassia.
[3] YOU'VE MODIFIED THE CLONING PROCESS TO MAKE THE NEW CLONES LOYAL TO BADASSIA! HOWEVER, IT'S NOT CLEAR IF THE NEW CLONES WILL BE DEFECTIVE OR NOT!

Give the husband back to GigaGiant, and give it free will if it already doesnt have one, then go to the vault and assist the non-murderous super cyborgs
IT ALREADY HAS FREE WILL!
[2+2 VS 6+1] CHLOE CROWLEY USES HER INSANE AGILITY AND DEXTERITY (EVEN FOR A SUPER-CYBORG) TO KNOCKDOWN AND KILL SOME OF THE NON-VIOLENT SUPER-CYBORGS! EVENTUALLY, SHE DECIDES TO PLAY HIDE AND SEEK WITH THE NON-VIOLENTS!

"HOLD THE LINE, MEN! WE HAVE THEM WHERE WE WANT THEM!"

HAVE THE CITIZENS FIRE ONCE MORE UPON THE CYBORGS, UNLESS THE CYBORGS RETREAT. DESTROY THE ENEMY ROCKET WITH MY EYE LAZORS!
INIT: [15], [20]
[4+1 VS 3] SUPER-CYBORGS QUICKLY LAUNCH YET ANOTHER ROCKET, HITTING THE HATTIESBURG SURVIVOR MILITIA! [6] JOHN SMITH IS UNAFFECTED, THOUGH.
[5 VS 2+1] MILITIA COUNTER-STRIKES! THE BARRAGE OF ANTI-SUPER-CYBORG DISRUPTORS KILLS A DECENT CHUNK OF THEM, WHILE JOHN SMITH'S LAZOR EYES DESTROY THE ROCKET LAUNCHERS!

NPCS TURN:

ROACHISTANI MILITIA DECIDES TO FINALLY RETREAT!

"I'M READY TO SERVE YOU, OVERSEER!" SAID MERCEDES' CLONE, BOWING BEFORE THE OVERSEER!

NEW CLONING SUBJECTS, 3 MEN AND 3 WOMEN, ENTER THEIR CLONING CAPSULES!
[4] SUCCESS THIS TIME! NO CLONE IS DEFECTIVE! "WE NEED TO CELEBRATE THIS SUCCESSFUL SCIENTIFIC PROJECT! LET'S MOVE TO CANTINA WITH OUR CLONES TO HAVE A TOAST!" SAID OVERSEER!
THE CLONES SECRETLY WHISPER TO MERCEDES IN HER NEW BODY, "WE'RE READY TO WORK FOR BADASSIA..."
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: January 04, 2018, 04:00:57 am »

Move to a different cover, and continue to fire at the scavengers.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: January 04, 2018, 05:06:45 am »

capture and clone everyone in the room is time for replace everyone in the vault  horror movie style
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: January 04, 2018, 08:16:43 am »

With help from Gladush, find and recruit the plump helmet men in team democracy. Once they agree to join us, have them start recruiting citizens of Badassia and other plump helmet men to prepare for the revolution.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: January 04, 2018, 08:47:48 am »

Try to make the murderous super cyborgs, non-murderous, then tell my super-cyborgs to split into groups of 10's and look for Chloe, while me and 9 other super cyborgs go into the cloning to stop that shit
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: January 04, 2018, 09:28:51 am »

Goddamnit.

Go to Virginia and ask for permission to just get this set up as a democracy. This clearly isn't working and I'd rather not have a giant metal platypus or whatever Gladush is trying to wreck fucking everything because "oohh, you're an oppressive monarchy" (we're really not) "we're democratic crusaders ergo FUCKING DIE BITCHES" ergo can we fucking not.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: January 04, 2018, 10:31:28 am »

VIRGINIA'S ABDOMEN IS HEAVILY SMASHED BY THE FALLING ROCKS, LEAVING HER STUCK! HER HEAD IS STUCK AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, IN THE CAVERNS!
Virginia is kind of unavailable right now.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: January 04, 2018, 10:40:50 am »

VIRGINIA'S ABDOMEN IS HEAVILY SMASHED BY THE FALLING ROCKS, LEAVING HER STUCK! HER HEAD IS STUCK AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, IN THE CAVERNS!
Virginia is kind of unavailable right now.
Just because she's not where she typically is doesn't mean I can't find where she is. Her head is on our side of the surface/caverns divide.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 33