Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Fighting during The Nuclear Winter or after it?

I would prefer to fight during The Nuclear Winter, even if it will be harsh as hell.
- 8 (80%)
I would prefer to fight after The Nuclear Winter. I prefer more balanced RTD.
- 2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: November 25, 2017, 10:16:23 am

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 33

Author Topic: ROLL TO GET NUKED 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO: TURN 27: THE END OF MENACE!  (Read 61824 times)

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ROLL TO GET NUKED 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO: TURN 18: THE REVOLUTION IS A FAILURE?
« Reply #315 on: December 19, 2017, 10:34:58 pm »

PLAY BATTLEHYMN OF REPUBLIC REALLY LOUD

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
Re: ROLL TO GET NUKED 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO: TURN 18: THE REVOLUTION IS A FAILURE?
« Reply #316 on: December 21, 2017, 05:53:47 am »

I've sent a PM to Failbird. When s/he posts, I can move the game along.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: December 21, 2017, 08:08:15 am »

MAKE BETTER VOCAL CHORDS

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: December 21, 2017, 08:39:01 am »

TELL ROSEHEART THAT SENTRY DUTY GREAT HONOR,
POST HSR TO SENTRY WITH 11 OTHER CITIZENS. THE REST WILL PLAY "HOW TO BE PATRIOT", FUN BRAINSTORMING GAME. ALL CITIZENS ARMED, AS TO BE READY.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: December 22, 2017, 03:03:02 pm »

The post will be up tomorrow. Sorry for delaying the turn, I got a gaming binge right now!

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ROLL TO GET NUKED 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO: TURN 19: YOINK GOT A WAIFU!
« Reply #320 on: December 23, 2017, 09:16:15 am »

TURN 19: YOINK GOT A WAIFU!

Stop the fighting! Stop the fighting!
There is no need for this! We can work out a peaceful solution!

Vomit radioactive waste and disolve the handcuffs on my legs. Attemp to climb on Gladush again and flee to where the plump helmet men are, trying to recruit them into democracy. If I fail to free myself, have Gladush fight the militia and try to convince them to join democracy to win time.
((Unlike the others, Blatt is a big mutant cockroach, not a human-cockroach hybrid.))
Start sporadically making more Plump Helmet Man after I thank Bob, Lumbert, Plump, and Big Plump. Then have them do there own thing while I send Purple on a secret mission to free Blatt 

(Wow didn't expect that to work pleasantly surprised btw how many plump helmet man and non plump helmet man (everybody else) are in Badassia atm lol)
[1] KING REGENT SCREAMS IN THE INTERCOM, BUT IT LOOKS LIKE THE COMMUNICATION SYSTEM IS GLITCHY RIGHT NOW! THE INTERCOM'S OUTPUT IS, "KILL THIS FOUL BEAST!"
INIT: [18], [11], [12], [17].
[3 VS 6] BLATT VOMITS RADIOACTIVE WASTE ON THE 'CUFFS, BUT IT SEEMS THAT THE WASTE ISN'T CORROSIVE!
[6 VS 4] GLADUSH CHOMPS SOME MILITIA WITH ITS STEEL BILL, MAKING A MESS OF BLOOD, INNARDS AND GORE DRIP FROM ITS BILL!
[2 VS 1] RAT HUSSARS MAKE A DEEP HOLE IN GLADUSH'S BLOOD-STAINED BILL, NARROWLY AVOIDING BEING KNOCKED FROM THEIR STEEDS!
[1] IT LOOKS THAT YOU'RE INFERTILE, SO YOU FAIL TO RELEASE ANY SPORES!
[2+1 FOR DOING IT IN THE HEAT OF THE BATTLE VS 1] PURPLE HAS SUCCESSFULLY OPENED LEGCUFFS WITHOUT BEING NOTICED! HAVING A PAST OF THIEVING WEAPONS AND HIDING THEM TO MESS WITH THE WATCHERS CERTAINLY HELPS! BLATT IS FREE NOW!

Don't try to break the handcuffs just kick the guards to death my objective is in sight.
[1] YOU CANNOT WAKE UP! YOU HAVE TO ROLL YET AGAIN FOR WAKING UP IF YOU WANT TO FIGHT!

Convince the mutant alligators that I am one of them and we were born to rule the world.
[3 VS 6] "YOU DON'T HAVE SCALES, HAIRY RODENT! YOU'LL NOT RULE OVER US, MEGA-ALLIGATORS! YOU'LL MAKE A GOOD SNACK, AT LEAST!"
INIT: [15], [16]
[6 VS 4] THE MEGA-ALLIGATOR'S TEETH TEAR OFF RIGHT FRONT LEG OF THE RAT BARON! BARON IS BLEEDING (DEATH IF NOT PATCHED IN 2 TURNS) AND LOST A LEG, BUT SINCE HE'S A QUADRUPEDE, HE DOESN'T GET ANY PENALTIES TO MOVEMENT!

APOLOGISE TO MIGHTY QUEEN FOR TEMPORARY ABSENCE

INSPECT DEAD SCAVENGERS USING MY HEIGHTENED ROACH SENSES OR SOME SHIT AND DETERMINE WHICH WAY THEY CAME FROM
(IF THEY NOT CARRYING MUCH SUPPLIES THEY CLEARLY NOT BASED FAR AWAY) AND GO RAID THEIR BASE FOR FLOUR, TAKING SOME OF THEIR LIMBS, GORE AND ENTRAILS WITH ME TO USE AS TOPPINGS IN CASE NOTHING ELSE AVAILABLE

PREFERABLY USE NINJA SKILLS TO STEALTHILY ENTER THEIR STOCKPILES AND MAKE PIZZA, BUT OTHERWISE JUST HAVE TO KILL ANYONE GUARDING IT I GUESS. USE BLOOD 'N' GUTS IN LIEU OF TOMATO PASTE ON PIZZA BASE, UNLESS I CAN FIND ACTUAL TOMATO PASTE IN THEIR SUPPLIES I GUESS. TOP THE PIZZA W/ BITS OF DEAD PEOPLE AND RAW INTESTINE SAUSAGES, OR, EVEN BETTER, ACTUAL VEG PIZZA TOPPINGS IF I FIND ANY SUCH THINGS EITHER THERE OR ON THE WAY.  COOK PIZZA... AT ALL COSTS.

[5] YOUR ROACH SENSES TELL YOU THAT THE SCAVENGERS ARE FROM A RELATIVELY SMALL OUTPOST TO THE SOUTH!
[3 VS 5] YOU TRY TO SNEAK INTO THE STORAGE ON THE OUTPOST, BUT A SLEEPING SCAVENGER WAKES UP AND SHOOTS AT YOU! IT HITS YOU IN ONE OF YOUR LOWER LEGS! THANKFULLY, COCKROACHES HAVE THREE PAIRS OF LEGS, SO YOU MOVE USING YOUR MIDDLE PAIR!
[1 VS 1] LOOKS LIKE ONE OF THE SCAVENGERS ON THE OUTPOST IS A MARTIAL ARTIST LIKE YOU! SHE'S SKILLED ENOUGH TO EVADE YOUR ATTACKS, BUT YOU ALSO EVADE ALL OF HER ATTACKS!
THE TIME IS OVER! AS A GEE EM, I'LL HAVE TO PUNISH YOU!
[3] GRATZ, YOU GET A WAIFU! AN UGLY, DOUBLE-CHINNED, FAT, BUT WAIFU! TOO BAD SHE'S ALSO TERRIBLE AT EVERYTHING SHE DOES!

Thank GigaGiant for help also, while i still have time before more of them come back, retry the thing with changing the eye colour
Thank GigaGiant for help also, while i still have time before more of them come back, retry the thing with changing the eye colour
Tell PaPaj he's welcome and ask him (and anyone else nearby) if he knows of any lost families missing a mother. Describe my family and ask if he's seen them.
PLAY BATTLEHYMN OF REPUBLIC REALLY LOUD
[5] JACK SUCCESSFULLY CHANGES THE EYE COLOR OF THE SUPER-CYBORGS! EVIL SUPER-CYBORGS HAVE A RED EYE, THE FREE ONES HAVE A BLUE ONE, AND YOU HAVE A GREEN EYE!
[1] CLAR ASKS JACK AND HIS FREE SUPER-CYBORGS ABOUT HER FAMILY WHEREABOUTS, BUT NEITHER JACK OR THE OTHER SUPER-CYBORGS KNOW WHERE THEY MIGHT BE! YOU GET EVEN MORE WORRIED FOR THEM!
[2] REPUBLIC'S BATTLE HYMN HAS NO EFFECT AT CLAR'S MOOD!

Look around inside and outside my cave and make sure my pickup is still near by.
[6] BILLY JOBOB'S PICKUP IS STILL ON ITS PLACE, BUT IT SEEMS THAT SOME SCAVENGERS ARE STEALING PICKUP'S FUEL!

MAKE BETTER VOCAL CHORDS
[5] VIRGINIA GROWS NEW AND MUCH BETTER VOCAL CHORDS, ALLOWING HEAR TO SPEAK ENGLISH AGAIN! VIRGINIA IS NO LONGER MUTE

TELL ROSEHEART THAT SENTRY DUTY GREAT HONOR,
POST HSR TO SENTRY WITH 11 OTHER CITIZENS. THE REST WILL PLAY "HOW TO BE PATRIOT", FUN BRAINSTORMING GAME. ALL CITIZENS ARMED, AS TO BE READY.

"UNDERSTOOD! I GUESs I SHOULD ADDRESS  YOU AS "SIR" FROM NOW ON?" ASKED ROSEHEART.
[6] WHILE ROSEHEART AND THE OTHER PEOPLE ARE DEFENDING THE SETTLEMENT, WATCHING FOR THE SCAVENGERS AND SUPER-CYBORGS, THE OTHER PLAY "HOW TO BE PATRIOT"! ONE OLD MAN WITH SHOTGUN SAYS, "LET'S JUST TRY TO FIND SOME ATOMIC BOMBS WHICH AREN'T EXPLODED, AND THEN, WE'LL DROP IT AT SUPER-CYBORGS HQ! THAT'S MY PLAN!" SAID CRAZY OLD MAN.

NPCS TURNS

SCAVENGERS HAVE ALERTED THE OTHERS ABOUT INTRUDER ON THEIR OUTPOST! MORE SCAVENGERS INCOMING NEXT TURN!

[6+1 VS 3+1 FOR FORTIFICATIONS!] SUPER-CYBORGS ARE BESIEGING HATTIESBURGS, AND THEY BROUGHT BIG GUNS! A HHER (HEAVY HIGHLY-EXPLOSIVE ROCKET) STRIKES THE FORTIFICATIONS, HEAVILY DAMAGING THEM AND KILLING FOUR PEOPLE!

[3] AN ENGINEER OF VAULT 341 HAS FIXED THE GENERATOR 02 DAMAGE!

MERCEDES IS PUT INTO A CLONING CAPSULE! AUTOMATIZED SYRINGES AND TUBES SUCK HER BLOOD AND DNA MATERIAL, THEN THE SAMPLE IS SAVED AND THE OTHER CAPSULE IS IN THE PROCESS OF MAKING A CLONE!

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: December 23, 2017, 09:44:29 am »

Grow a new leg through mutation. Eat all of the aligator's legs.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: December 23, 2017, 09:53:06 am »

Current status: Head --> Desk

Get in there myself and stop the fighting!
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: December 23, 2017, 10:01:08 am »

Reprogram the stored nanomachines from my non-murderous super cyborgs to override the nanomachines of the murderous super cyborgs to turn the murderous super cyborgs to the non-murderous ones,
also develop a hidden blade but instead of a blade its a syringe, which can be fired, thats in my hand that will be able to inject nanomachines, into someone, or something

(That's a lot of murderous in one sentence)
« Last Edit: December 23, 2017, 11:41:38 am by PaPaj »
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: December 23, 2017, 10:30:24 am »

Try to ride Gladush to flee from militia and find the plump helmet men and recruit them.
If I fail to flee, keep trying to recruit the militia with Gladush.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: December 23, 2017, 10:32:02 am »

while sleeping accidentally abandon your body and posses one of the cloning scientists.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: December 23, 2017, 11:07:56 am »

highlight suitable for Claire weapon on hud, if there is one around

Connect to satellite network and rain tactical nukes on supercyborgs

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: December 23, 2017, 11:42:33 am »

Have Big Plump start sporadically making new Plump Helmet Man while I tell Lumbert Plump and Bob to do there own thing. Also award Purple the medal of Plump Helmet Man Bravery and Espionage

(Anyway your welcome random but if anybody asks it wasn't me)

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: December 23, 2017, 12:09:15 pm »

(Sorry, forgot to say thanks.)
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: December 23, 2017, 08:44:12 pm »

Kill the scavengers that are stealing my fuel with the hunting rifle or my bear hands.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 33