Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Fighting during The Nuclear Winter or after it?

I would prefer to fight during The Nuclear Winter, even if it will be harsh as hell.
- 8 (80%)
I would prefer to fight after The Nuclear Winter. I prefer more balanced RTD.
- 2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: November 25, 2017, 10:16:23 am

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 33

Author Topic: ROLL TO GET NUKED 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO: TURN 27: THE END OF MENACE!  (Read 61892 times)

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ROLL TO GET NUKED 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO: TURN 17: STORMTROOPER SYNDROME
« Reply #300 on: December 15, 2017, 01:02:10 pm »

Cry. Yell again.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: December 16, 2017, 02:46:39 am »

inject buffout

GigaGiant

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering down at you
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: December 16, 2017, 09:46:28 am »

Get up, try to punch the enemies again

Continue to assist.
Insert witty signature here

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: December 16, 2017, 10:01:09 am »

HELP DIG OUT MORE ROOMS, ADD GRENADE BLOCKERS IN FRONT OF EACH ENTRANCE. WE WILL NOT BE GRENADED AGAIN!
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: December 17, 2017, 03:37:12 am »

OH SHIT TOO MUCH GOING ON AT ONCE

>LOOT FLOUR FROM DEAD SCAVENGERS (THEY WASTELAND SURVIVORS, SURELY HAVE SUPPLIES ON THEM... FAILING THAT JUST USE IRRADIATED DUST AND SPIDER SILK I GUESS), THEN HOLLOW OUT ONE OF THEY SKULLS TO USE AS MIXING BOWL FOR DOUGH

MIGHT AS WELL EAT THEIR BRAIN WHILE I'M AT IT, POSSIBLY GAIN IMPROVED COOKING SKILLZ FROM THEIR MEMORIES

CRAFT MASTERWORK PIZZA BASE

AND OF COURSE, DEFEND QUEEN FROM ALL ATTACKS WITH BADASS ROACH-FU. EVEN IF THEY INTERRUPT MY PIZZA-MAKING
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
Re: ROLL TO GET NUKED 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO: TURN 18: THE REVOLUTION IS A FAILURE?
« Reply #305 on: December 18, 2017, 12:34:24 pm »

TURN 18:THE REVOLUTION IS A FAILURE?

Capture the Overseer locking herself with me was a bad idea.
INIT: [18], [13]
[2-1 FOR DAMAGED HANDS VS 4] YOU'RE TRYING TO PUNCH THE OVERSEER IN ORDER TO STUN AND CAPTURE HIM, BUT DUE TO YOUR DAMAGED ARMS' MUSCLES, OVERSEER EASILY CATCHES YOU BY THE LEFT HAND AND BREAK YOUR NOSE WITH HIS FIST! THEN HE QUICKLY OPENS THE DOOR INTO OVERSEER'S OFFICE IN ORDER TO LET SOME SECURITY OFFICERS IN!
[4 VS 4-1] MERCEDES TRIES TO RESIST THE ARREST, BUT SHE GETS HAND-CUFFED WHEN AN OFFICER TRIPPED HER DOWN. PRAY TO RNGESUS THAT HE'LL GIVE YOU AT LEAST 4 IN YOUR "BREAK THE HANDCUFFS" ROLL!

Try and communicate with the fire elemental that got summoned earlier.
[1] YOUR GRIZZLY (PUN INTENDED) MUTANT VOICE SCARES THE FIRE ELEMENTAL AWAY! IT FLOATS AWAY FROM THE CAVE INTO THE SNOWING VIRGINIA WASTELAND!
[5] THE RADIATED SNOW CAUSES FIRE ELEMENTAL TO BE EXTINGUISHED! IN OTHER WORDS, IT'S DEAD!

inject buffout

Continue to assist.
INIT: [19], [10], [6]
[2] "NO BUFFOUT AVAILABLE".
[4+2 FOR BEING SUPER-CYBORG AND ASSISTANCE VS 2+1] JACK KNOCKS THE SUPER-CYBORG DOWN BY KICKING HIM IN THE CHEST! THEN MERCEDES DECIDED TO SMASH THE SUPER-CYBORG'S HEAD INTO GORE AND GREY GOO WITH SOME WELL PLACED PUNCHES! THEN BOTH JACK AND CLAR PROCEED TO SMASH MORE OF THE SUPER-CYBORGS, EVEN MANAGING TO LEAVE ONE SUPER-CYBORG LEGLESS!
[4 VS 6] THE SUPER-CYBORG KILLERS ARE TRYING TO RETREAT AGAIN, AND THEY DO! JACK'S FREE SUPER-CYBORGS ARE VICTORIOUS!

Erm, ok, we calmed down Gladush...
Um...
Now what?

Let's try to get Gladush to be a productive member of society.
Ride awesome forgotten beast steed, attemp to teach the militia about democracy and recruit them in my army. Lead them into battle against the mutant queen that doesn't even speak the same language.
GLADUSH RONURIST DOESN'T CARE ABOUT BEING PRODUCTIVE MEMBER OF SOCIETY! IT SERVED BLATT, THE DEMOCRATIC REBEL!
[2] BLATT FAILS TO CLIMB THE FORGOTTEN BEAST!
[2 VS 5] "WE SERVE THE REGENT KING JOHN JOE JOHNSON, WHO WAS CHOSEN BY THE QUEEN VIRGINIA AND HER PEOPLE! YOU DARE TO OPPOSE THE RULE OF OUR REGENT KING? THEN YOU'RE A TRAITOR, AND YOU SHOULD BE JUDGED AS HARSH AS POSSIBLE" SAYS MILITIA CAPTAIN AS HE GIVES AN ORDER TO CAPTURE YOU!
INIT: [15], [13]
[3 VS 2] DESPITE YOUR ATTEMPTS TO RESIST THE ARREST, YOU GET HANDCUFFED!
[3 VS 3] GLADUSH CHARGES INTO THE MILITIA, CAUSING THEM TO FLY ACROSS THE CAVERN! THE MILITIA MEMBERS WHO ARRESTED YOU, HOWEVER, HAVE MANAGED TO NOT GET KNOCKED DOWN!

develope speech
[1] YOU CHANT SOMETHING IN MUTANTESE, BUT YOU DAMAGE YOUR VOCAL CHORDS IN PROCESS! NOW YOU CAN'T EVEN GROWL!

Have Purple Lumbert Plump and Big Plump dig me a damp room to reproduce in while I go check on Bob.

(Man my luck sucks jesus also be aware glass that gladish is democratic now and your kind of the current temp king lol)
[5] LUMBERT PLUMP AND BIG PLUMP HAVE SUCCESSFULLY DUG OUT A LARGE PIT WHERE PLUMP HELMET MEN CAN BREED!
"I TOLD TO EVERY PLUMP HELMET MAN THAT WE ARE EQUAL HIS ROACHISTANIS! HURRAH!" HAPPILY SAYS BOB.

Cry. Yell again.
[6] AFTER SOME CRYING, YOU UNLEASH A VERY LOUD YELL! UNFORTUNATELY, THE ONLY ONES WHO HEARD THE YELL ARE MUTANT ALLIGATORS!

HELP DIG OUT MORE ROOMS, ADD GRENADE BLOCKERS IN FRONT OF EACH ENTRANCE. WE WILL NOT BE GRENADED AGAIN!
[5] YOU DIG OUT MORE ROOMS AND ADD GRENADE BLOCKERS, ALONG WITH OTHER FORTIFICATIONS! THE PEOPLE ARE PRETTY HAPPY, BUT THEY WOULD LIKE TO HAVE SOME ENTERTAINMENT, SO THAT THEY CAN BATTLE STRESS!

OH SHIT TOO MUCH GOING ON AT ONCE

>LOOT FLOUR FROM DEAD SCAVENGERS (THEY WASTELAND SURVIVORS, SURELY HAVE SUPPLIES ON THEM... FAILING THAT JUST USE IRRADIATED DUST AND SPIDER SILK I GUESS), THEN HOLLOW OUT ONE OF THEY SKULLS TO USE AS MIXING BOWL FOR DOUGH

MIGHT AS WELL EAT THEIR BRAIN WHILE I'M AT IT, POSSIBLY GAIN IMPROVED COOKING SKILLZ FROM THEIR MEMORIES

CRAFT MASTERWORK PIZZA BASE

AND OF COURSE, DEFEND QUEEN FROM ALL ATTACKS WITH BADASS ROACH-FU. EVEN IF THEY INTERRUPT MY PIZZA-MAKING

[2] THEY CARRY NO FLOUR, UNFORTUNATELY!
[1] YOU ACCIDENTALLY CRASH ALL OF THE SKULLS DUE TO YOUR ROUGH WAY OF HOW YOU CLEAN THE SKULLS!
[3] BUT AT LEAST YOU HAVE MANAGED TO PULL OUT AND EAT SOME BRAIN TISSUE! YOU'LL BE GETTING +1 BONUS TO COOKING-RELATED ACTIONS FROM NOW ON!
YOU HAVE 1 TURN LEFT TO MAKE ME A PIZZA! ALSO, YOUR +2 BONUS ONLY APPLIED TO YOUR PREVIOUS ACTION, SO DON'T WHINE TO ME ABOUT IT!

NPCS TURNS:

[5+1 vs 1+1] CHLOE'S SUCKER PUNCH KNOCKS ANDREW UNCONSCIOUS, THEN SHE FINISHES HIM OFF BY POWERFULLY STOMPING HIS FACE! CHLOE'S POPULARITY IS RESET TO 50%
CHLOE SENDS A BIG ARMY (75 SUPER-CYBORGS) ON HATTIESBURG! THEY'LL ARRIVE AT THEIR DESTINATION ON THE NEXT TURN!

[3] REPAIR DRONES OF VAULT 341 HAVE MANAGED TO REPAIR THE GENERATOR 02, BUT IT'LL REQUIRE A HUMAN OPERATOR TO FIX SOME CONDUITS!

SECURITY OFFICERS OF VAULT 341 ARE DRAGGING MERCEDES TO THE CLONING CHAMBERS TO USE HER AS A TEST SUBJECT!

ROSEHEART ASKS JOHN SMITH IF SHE CAN BE HIS ADVISOR!
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
Re: ROLL TO GET NUKED 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO: TURN 18: THE REVOLUTION IS A FAILURE?
« Reply #306 on: December 18, 2017, 12:48:22 pm »

Stop the fighting! Stop the fighting!
There is no need for this! We can work out a peaceful solution!
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: December 18, 2017, 01:05:56 pm »

Don't try to break the handcuffs just kick the guards to death my objective is in sight.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: December 18, 2017, 01:06:05 pm »

Start sporadically making more Plump Helmet Man after I thank Bob, Lumbert, Plump, and Big Plump. Then have them do there own thing while I send Purple on a secret mission to free Blatt 

(Wow didn't expect that to work pleasantly surprised btw how many plump helmet man and non plump helmet man (everybody else) are in Badassia atm lol)
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 01:14:39 pm by Fluffe9911 »

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: December 18, 2017, 01:17:19 pm »

Vomit radioactive waste and disolve the handcuffs on my legs. Attemp to climb on Gladush again and flee to where the plump helmet men are, trying to recruit them into democracy. If I fail to free myself, have Gladush fight the militia and try to convince them to join democracy to win time.
((Unlike the others, Blatt is a big mutant cockroach, not a human-cockroach hybrid.))
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 02:05:04 pm by randomgenericusername »
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: December 18, 2017, 01:34:33 pm »

Convince the mutant alligators that I am one of them and we were born to rule the world.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: December 18, 2017, 03:46:19 pm »

APOLOGISE TO MIGHTY QUEEN FOR TEMPORARY ABSENCE

INSPECT DEAD SCAVENGERS USING MY HEIGHTENED ROACH SENSES OR SOME SHIT AND DETERMINE WHICH WAY THEY CAME FROM
(IF THEY NOT CARRYING MUCH SUPPLIES THEY CLEARLY NOT BASED FAR AWAY) AND GO RAID THEIR BASE FOR FLOUR, TAKING SOME OF THEIR LIMBS, GORE AND ENTRAILS WITH ME TO USE AS TOPPINGS IN CASE NOTHING ELSE AVAILABLE

PREFERABLY USE NINJA SKILLS TO STEALTHILY ENTER THEIR STOCKPILES AND MAKE PIZZA, BUT OTHERWISE JUST HAVE TO KILL ANYONE GUARDING IT I GUESS. USE BLOOD 'N' GUTS IN LIEU OF TOMATO PASTE ON PIZZA BASE, UNLESS I CAN FIND ACTUAL TOMATO PASTE IN THEIR SUPPLIES I GUESS. TOP THE PIZZA W/ BITS OF DEAD PEOPLE AND RAW INTESTINE SAUSAGES, OR, EVEN BETTER, ACTUAL VEG PIZZA TOPPINGS IF I FIND ANY SUCH THINGS EITHER THERE OR ON THE WAY.  COOK PIZZA... AT ALL COSTS.

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: December 18, 2017, 04:12:33 pm »

Thank GigaGiant for help also, while i still have time before more of them come back, retry the thing with changing the eye colour
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

GigaGiant

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering down at you
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: December 18, 2017, 06:35:17 pm »

Thank GigaGiant for help also, while i still have time before more of them come back, retry the thing with changing the eye colour

Tell PaPaj he's welcome and ask him (and anyone else nearby) if he knows of any lost families missing a mother. Describe my family and ask if he's seen them.
Insert witty signature here

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: December 18, 2017, 06:54:55 pm »

Look around inside and outside my cave and make sure my pickup is still near by.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 33