Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Fighting during The Nuclear Winter or after it?

I would prefer to fight during The Nuclear Winter, even if it will be harsh as hell.
- 8 (80%)
I would prefer to fight after The Nuclear Winter. I prefer more balanced RTD.
- 2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: November 25, 2017, 10:16:23 am

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 33

Author Topic: ROLL TO GET NUKED 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO: TURN 27: THE END OF MENACE!  (Read 61941 times)

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ROLL TO GET NUKED 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO: TURN 16: ASHEN SNOW
« Reply #285 on: December 12, 2017, 01:10:21 pm »

(Can the queen of Roachistan help kill or stop the rebel militia?)
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: December 12, 2017, 01:29:50 pm »

(Can the queen of Roachistan help kill or stop the rebel militia?)

I presume that since she only lost her ability to speak, but saved the ability to process speech, you can try to communicate with her. But in any case, Virginia is currently fighting against the scavengers.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: December 12, 2017, 01:57:07 pm »

DEPLOY REGEN ZONE, HEAL WOUNDED TEAMMATES.
THEN FIRE ON SUPER-CYBORGS!
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: December 12, 2017, 02:15:40 pm »

Wake the fuck up, ask GigaGiant for help, punch a hole through one of the killer squads heads
Assist. Then interrogate whoever is still alive regarding the whereabouts of my family.
ITS TIME TO KICK SOME ASS FOR AMERICA!
Inject some rad-x  and highlight enemies on combat hud

P.S
Also probably passively add to wearer punching and damage resistance rolls by virtue of being power armour.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: December 13, 2017, 02:23:41 am »

DEMAND A BONUS TO NEXT ACTION AS COMPENSATION FOR BEING SKIPPED LAST TURN!

THEN, SNEAK ATTACK SCAVENGER WITH ASSAULT RIFLE, DOING UNMENTIONABLE THINGS TO THEIR NERVOUS SYSTEM WITH FEET BEFORE WIELDING ASSAULT RIFLE LIKE A STAFF TO BEAT DOWN AS MANY OTHER ATTACKERS AS I CAN MANAGE
(THE ONES WHO NOT BEING EATEN BY QUEEN)
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: December 14, 2017, 01:32:46 pm »

The turn will be posted tomorrow, I'm just tired right now.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ROLL TO GET NUKED 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO: TURN 17: STORMTROOPER SYNDROME
« Reply #291 on: December 15, 2017, 03:07:12 am »

TURN 17: STORMTROOPER SYNDROME

Escape and hide somewhere in the vault.
INITIATIVE: [11], [15]
[4 VS 3] THE VAULT SECURITY OFFICERS WERE TRYING TO ENCIRCLE YOU, BUT YOU RUN AND KNOCKDOWN ONE OF THE OFFICERS WITH A SLIDE! THE OFFICERS ARE TRYING TO STOP YOU BY SHOOTING AT YOUR LEGS, BUT IT LOOKS LIKE THAT THE OFFICERS CAUGHT STORMTROOPER DISEASE, WHICH MAKES THEM HITTING ANYTHING BUT YOU!
[1] THE OFFICERS KILLED A LOT OF VAULT DWELLERS AND ALSO HIT A GENERATOR, CAUSING LIGHTS TO FLICKER LIKE MAD!
[6] BUT ANYWAY, YOU'VE MANAGED TO HIDE IN OVERSEER'S OFFICER, UNDER THE DESK!

Wake the fuck up, ask GigaGiant for help, punch a hole through one of the killer squads heads
Assist. Then interrogate whoever is still alive regarding the whereabouts of my family.
ITS TIME TO KICK SOME ASS FOR AMERICA!
Inject some rad-x  and highlight enemies on combat hud

P.S
Also probably passively add to wearer punching and damage resistance rolls by virtue of being power armour.
[4+1, 4] FREE SUPER-CYBORGS WAKE UP ALONG WITH JACK!
INITIATIVE: [11], [19], [17] (SINCE CLAR IS IN THE POWER ARMOR, THE ROLL IS SHARED!
[3] RAD-X IS INJECTED, CAUSING CLAR'S RADIATION RESISTANCE TO RAISE!
[5] THE ENEMIES ARE HIGHLIGHTED, GIVING A BONUS TO THE ATTACKS AGAINST SUPER-CYBORGS FOR 1 TURN
[6+1 VS 5+1] IN AN EPIC ACTION HERO FASHION, CLAR/M.I.N.U.T.E.M.A.N CHARGE AT THE ELITE SQUAD, WHILE THE SUPER-CYBORGS KEEP MISSING THEIR SHOTS! CLAR TACKLES A COUPLE OF SUPER-CYBORGS, KNOCKING THEM DOWN! NOT ONLY THAT, BUT CLAR'S ALSO BEATING A SUPER-CYBORG FURIOUSLY IN CHEST, CAUSING HIS RIBS TO BREAK!
[6+1 VS 6+1] SUPER-CYBORGS HAVE DECIDED TO RETREAT, BUT JACK'S SUPER-CYBORGS MADE IT SO THAT ONLY A SMALL FRACTION HAS RETREATED!
[5+1 VS 6+1] JACK HOPS AROUND, JUMPING AWAY FROM PLASMA PROJECTILES OF THE ENEMY SUPER-CYBORGS! UNFORTUNATELY, WHEN HE WAS CLOSE ENOUGH TO PUNCH ONE OF THE SHOOTERS, THE SHOOTER SMACKED JACK WITH HIS PLASMA RIFLE WITH ALL OF HIS STRENGTH, CAUSING JACK TO BE KNOCKED DOWN!
[3+1 VS 6+1] THE FREE SUPER-CYBORGS OPENED FIRE AT THE ELITE SUPER-CYBORGS, BUT IT LOOKS LIKE THE STORMTROOPER DISEASE ALSO CAN AFFECT HALF-HUMAN/HALF-MACHINE HYBRIDS! ONE LUCKY SHOT FROM THE EVIL SUPER-CYBORGS TURNED SOME FREE SUPER-CYBORG INTO A GREEN-GRAY GOO!

Calm Gladush down!
Help calming Gladush and direct the militia to fight the hostile hussars which are the actual threat. Keep trying to recruit him into democracy.
Send Purple, Lumbert and Plumpy to calm Gladish down with Glass then send Bob to tell the other Plump Helmet Man we are now officially citizens while me and Big Plump look for a secluded damp place to start sporadically making more Plump Helmet Man.
(Also since I have a feeling im going to be getting more plump helmet man soon if im lucky. I am going to go ahead and name my 5 other Plump Helmet Men Purple, Lumbert, Plumpy, Bob and Big Plump. Since they are my first 5 thus most important followers.)
[6+1 VS 1] DESPITE THE CONTINUOUS ATTACKS OF MILITIA, JJJ, PLUMP HELMET MEN AND BLATT HAVE MANAGED TO CALM GLADUSH DOWN.
[2] THERE SEEMS TO BE NO SECLUDED AND SILENT PLACE FOR PLUMP HELMET MEN TO PROCREATE. THE ROOM WITH GIANT PLUMP HELMETS MAY BE A GOOD PLACE TO PROCREATE, BUT IT'S PRETTY FREQUENTLY VISITED.
"ARE YOU SAYING THAT WE SHOULD ATTACK OUR OWN TROOPS? DAMN, SON, YOU'RE HELLUVA QUACK, YOU KNOW THAT?" SAID AMUSED MILITIA COMMANDER.
[5 VS 4] ANYWAY, BLATT HAS MANAGED TO MAKE GLADUSH BELIEVE IN THE DEMOCRACY. ITS READY TO REVOLT AGAINST THE TYRANNIC REGENT KING AS SOON AS YOU SAY SO!
((ALSO, THE MILITIA/RAT HUSSARS ARE NOT REBELS. THEY'RE ARMY FORCE OF ROACHISTAN!))

Use the radiation poisoning I got earlier to mutate my self in to a man bear thing.
[5] YOU'RE MANBEAR THING NOW! YOU'RE IMMUNE TO RADIATION AND YOU'VE MANAGED TO SAVE YOUR ABILITY TO SPEAK, EVEN THOUGH YOU SOUND LIKE A CHRISTIAN BALE'S BATMAN! WAT DO NOW?

Ooh, I didn't know the wastelands had delivery!
eat the scavengers
DEMAND A BONUS TO NEXT ACTION AS COMPENSATION FOR BEING SKIPPED LAST TURN!

THEN, SNEAK ATTACK SCAVENGER WITH ASSAULT RIFLE, DOING UNMENTIONABLE THINGS TO THEIR NERVOUS SYSTEM WITH FEET BEFORE WIELDING ASSAULT RIFLE LIKE A STAFF TO BEAT DOWN AS MANY OTHER ATTACKERS AS I CAN MANAGE
(THE ONES WHO NOT BEING EATEN BY QUEEN)
INITIATIVE: [15], [11], [10]
[6+1 FOR BEING LARGE VS 3] LOOKS LIKE STORMTROOPER DISEASE IS VERY COMMON IN VIRGINIAN WASTELAND, BECAUSE THE SCAVENGERS CAN'T EVEN HIT A GIANT SPIDER-BUG THINGY! VIRGINIA EATS ALMOST ALL OF THE SCAVENGERS, CAUSING THE REMAINING FOUR OF THEM TO RETREAT WHILE SCREAMING LIKE LITTLE GIRLS!
[6] WELL, YOINK, I'LL GIVE YOU A +2 BONUS, BUT YOU'LL HAVE TO BECOME MY SLAVE! DEAL? HAHAHAHAHA, THERE'LL BE NO DEAL! I'M THE MOTHERFUCKING GM, AND I'LL ABUSE MY POWER TO TURN YOU INTO MY SLAVE! NOW, KILL THOSE SCAVENGERS AND THEN MAKE ME A MASTERWORK QUALITY PIZZA! BY YOURSELF, NO LESS!
[4+2 VS 3] YOU KILL THE RETREATING BY CUTTING THEIR LEGS OFF AND THEN PUTTING YOUR ANTENNAS INTO THEIR SPINES, CAUSING THEM TO SCREAM LIKE BURNING KITTENS AND JIGGLE HARDER THAN A BUGGED OUT RAGDOLL IN NEW VEGAS! EVENTUALLY, THEY EXPLODE IN THE GORE! NOW GO AND MAKE ME A PIZZA! YOU HAVE 2 TURNS TO SUCCEED!

Name: Baron
Appearance/Who are you: A mutant rat with big, cute and innocent eyes. A pair of each.
First action: Call all my bretheren to me.
[2] YOUR CALL ECHOES ACROSS THE RADIATED FOREST, BUT NOBODY COMES TO YOU!

DEPLOY REGEN ZONE, HEAL WOUNDED TEAMMATES.
THEN FIRE ON SUPER-CYBORGS!

INITIATIVE: [11], [19], [15]
[2-1 FOR BEING WOUNDED VS 3+1] UNFORTUNATELY, THE SURVIVORS ARE ALSO AFFECTED WITH STORMTROOPER DISEASE. THEY MISS ALL OF THEIR SHOTS! SUPER-CYBORGS USE THEIR OVERWHELMING FIREPOWER TO PIN THE SURVIVORS DOWN!
[2+2 FOR PINNING DOWN AND SUPER-CYBORG POWERS VS 6-2 FOR WOUNDED PEOPLE AND BEING PINNED DOWN] GRENADES OF SUPER-CYBORGS FORCE THE SURVIVORS TO RETREAT DEEPER INTO THE DUG-OUT SHELTER!
[5] JOHN SMITH THROWS A CUBE, WHICH EXPLODES AND RELEASES HEALING NANOMACHINES IN THE AIR, HEALING THE SURVIVORS!
[5+1 VS 1+1, YES, SINCE THEY'RE RETREATED, THEY'RE NO LONGER PINNED DOWN] JOHN SMITH AND SURVIVORS OPEN FIRE FROM THEIR ANTI-CYBORG DISRUPTORS! THE RAYS OF ENERGY PENETRATE CHESTS AND HEADS OF THE SUPER-CYBORGS, CAUSING THEIR GREY-COLORED MIX OF BLOOD AND GOO TO COVER THE TUNNELS OF THE SHELTER IN IT!

NPCS' TURNS:

"ATTENTION TO THE MAINTENANCE CREW: PLEASE ACTIVATE REPAIR BOTS IMMEDIATELY AND SEND THEM TO THE GENERATOR 02! IT IS OF UTMOST IMPORTANCE!" SAID FEMALE VOICE ON ALL OF THE VAULT'S INTERCOMS! LOOKS LIKE THE WARNING IS AUTOMATIZED!

[5+1 VS 5+1] THE DUEL OF LEADERS IS STILL ONGOING! CROWLEY AND FERGUSON RAM AT EACH OTHER, CAUSING SENDING THEM BOTH FLYING INTO WALLS!
MEANWHILE, MEMBERS OF THE ELITE SQUAD, WHO HAVE MANAGED TO RETREAT, REPORTED ABOUT CLAR, RAIDER STRONGHOLD AND THE NEWS THAT JACK HAS MANAGED TO CREATE SUPER-CYBORGS WHO DON'T HAVE SUPERIORITY COMPLEX!

[5+1 VS 2] SUPER-CYBORGS HAVE DECIDED TO RETREAT FROM HATTIESBURG, AND THEY DO EFFORTLESSLY. OF COURSE, THEY HAVE REPORTED ABOUT THE DETAILS OF HATTIESBURG, THE SURVIVORS AND A ROGUE SUPER-CYBORG, CALLED JOHN SMITH!

MILITIA HAS STOPPED ATTACKING GLADUSH, SINCE IT FINALLY CALMED DOWN!

HATTIESBURG SURVIVORS ARE WAITING FOR THE ORDERS! THEY SUGGEST THAT DIGGING OUT MORE ROOMS WOULD BE GOOD!

OVERSEER ENTERS HIS OFFICE!
[6 VS 4] HE DETECTS MERCEDES AND TELLS ON THE RADIO TO IMMEDIATELY SURROUND HIS OFFICE! HE ALSO WAS QUICK ENOUGH TO LOCK ALL OF THE DOORS IN HIS OFFICE!

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: December 15, 2017, 03:42:39 am »

Capture the Overseer locking herself with me was a bad idea.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: December 15, 2017, 03:54:52 am »

Try and communicate with the fire elemental that got summoned earlier.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: December 15, 2017, 06:28:18 am »

Get up, try to punch the enemies again
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: December 15, 2017, 07:02:41 am »

Erm, ok, we calmed down Gladush...
Um...
Now what?

Let's try to get Gladush to be a productive member of society.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: December 15, 2017, 07:30:43 am »

develope speech
« Last Edit: December 15, 2017, 07:34:50 am by Failbird105 »

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: December 15, 2017, 07:44:24 am »

Have Purple Lumbert Plump and Big Plump dig me a damp room to reproduce in while I go check on Bob.

(Man my luck sucks jesus also be aware glass that gladish is democratic now and your kind of the current temp king lol)

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: December 15, 2017, 08:29:23 am »

I'm a meritocratist not a monarchist
I'm just Lawful Good I swear
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: December 15, 2017, 09:37:07 am »

Ride awesome forgotten beast steed, attemp to teach the militia about democracy and recruit them in my army. Lead them into battle against the mutant queen that doesn't even speak the same language.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 33