Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Fighting during The Nuclear Winter or after it?

I would prefer to fight during The Nuclear Winter, even if it will be harsh as hell.
- 8 (80%)
I would prefer to fight after The Nuclear Winter. I prefer more balanced RTD.
- 2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: November 25, 2017, 10:16:23 am

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 33

Author Topic: ROLL TO GET NUKED 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO: TURN 27: THE END OF MENACE!  (Read 61921 times)

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
Re: ROLL TO GET NUKED 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO: TURN 14: THE WORST IS YET TO COME...
« Reply #240 on: December 06, 2017, 10:59:24 pm »

SUM GAI
Sum Gai died a while ago. I'm John Joe Johnson now, I think.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ROLL TO GET NUKED 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO: TURN 14: THE WORST IS YET TO COME...
« Reply #241 on: December 06, 2017, 11:02:47 pm »

UGH, I SEARCHED YOUR USERNAME AND EVERYTHING.
KINDA WISH GM WOULD INCLUDE PLAYER NAMES WITH SHEETS IN OP...
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: December 06, 2017, 11:42:12 pm »

Find some where to hide from the rad storm.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 07:18:00 am by King Zultan »
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: December 07, 2017, 03:45:51 pm »

DEVELOP SUSTAINABLE UNDERGROUND FARMS.

Doomblade, if you haven't noticed, a squad of Super-Cyborgs has found you and the survivors! You're faced with dilemma: Side with Super-Cyborgs (Also, remember, if you join SC, you can plot to overthrow the current SC leader) and kill the survivors, or protect the survivors and become an another Super-Cyborgkind traitor.

Spoiler: Excerpt from the turn (click to show/hide)
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: December 07, 2017, 04:04:59 pm »

Choose wisely, Doomblade
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: December 07, 2017, 04:30:41 pm »

"CYBORG BROTHERS, I SERVE AMERICA."

LAZOR EYES THEM ALL! PROTECT CIVILIANS!
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ROLL TO GET NUKED 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO: TURN 15: THE NUCLEAR WINTER!
« Reply #246 on: December 08, 2017, 07:06:13 am »

TURN 15: THE NUCLEAR WINTER

*notices that Virginia is stuck outside*
Damnit.
Try my hand at keeping this place organized. We're going for efficiency and order, people, we need to hold together or fall alone.
YOU HAVE BECOME A KING REGENT OF ROACHISTAN!
[3] YOU'RE NOT PARTICULARLY POPULAR, BUT NOT PARTICULARLY HATED!

Stop the dumb militia, they are making everything worse. Tame the forgotten beast again!
[1 VS 5] "WHAT?! ARE YOU CRAZY?! THIS THING WANTS TO DESTROY OUR KINGDOM! INTO THE LINE YOU GO, YOU COWARD!" ANSWERED MILITIA CAPTAIN TO YOUR REQUEST TO STOP FIGHTING GLADUSH RONURIST. YOU'RE NOW FIGHTING THE BEAST ALONGSIDE THE MILITIA, WITH NO EQUIPMENT!
INITIATIVE ROLLS: [9], [17]
[2 VS 1] GLADUSH DOES A POWER STOMP WITH ITS RIGHT FORELEG! THE HALF OF THE MILITIA IS KNOCKED DOWN!
[5-1 FOR THE HALF OF THE MILITIA BEING KNOCKED DOWN VS 6] NEITHER THE IRON SWORDS OR CROSSBOWROACHES BOLTS DO ANYTHING TO GLADUSH! HE DOESN'T EVEN SHRUGS FROM THE ATTACKS!

Well could be worse I guess (Mushroom sounds)

Attempt to fight off the guards then run to the mines also try to recruit any more plump helmet man on the way there if I can.
(Also how may plump helmet man do i got with me atm lol)
[2 VS 5] THE ROYAL GUARD'S HOLD ON YOU IS TOO STRONG! YOU'RE THROWN IN THE BRONZE CAGE FOR YOUR MISDEEDS!
[1 VS 2] THE OTHER PLUMP HELMET MEN ALMOST ESCAPED THE GRASP OF THE ROYAL GUARDS, BUT THE GUARDS CAUGHT THEM INSTANTLY WHEN THEY ESCAPED THEIR ARMS! THEY'RE ALSO THROWN IN THE CAGE, BUT IN A DIFFERENT, RUSTY IRON CAGE!

yell at Clar SOLDIER, ARE YOU A MORON? GET IN BEFORE YOU DIE FROM RADIATION
 If she prefers to die from radiation, then attempt to locate any other human being.
Begrudgingly get inside the armor.
CLAR HAS ENTERED THE POWER ARMOR UNWILLINGLY! WHAT NOW?

Get out of the vault, and when im out "reprogram" the squad into a free willed super-cyborgs that don't want to kill humans, and then save a sample of their nanomachines so i can use them for later use
[5] YOU GET OUT AND REPROGRAM THE SUPER-CYBORGS SUCCESSFULLY! YOU ALSO HAVE A SAMPLE OF THEIR NANOMACHINES RIGHT NOW!

First action: Glide peacefully on the air.

YOU FLY PEACEFULLY ON THE AIR, BUT SINCE YOU HAVEN'T SAID THAT YOU'RE A MUTANT FLYING FISH, YOU'RE SUFFOCATING AND GETTING RADIATION POISONING! JUMP INTO SOME RIVER/LAKE OR DIE NEXT TURN!

Build a mighty spire in which to reside. If the cyborg squad attacks, destroy them instead

I would assume I am immune to radiation due to being evolved to such a BEAUTIFUL AND GLORIOUS FORM by it.
((YUP, YOU'RE IMMUNE, SINCE YOU'RE A MUTANT!))
SUPER-CYBORGS ARE ANALYZING YOU, BUT NOT ATTACKING... YET.
[3] YOU BUILD A HUMBLE STONE SPIRE TO RESIDE ON!

kill the innocent security guards with my just invented martial arts style 'tunnel rat'

[2 VS 5] BEFORE YOU TRY TO DRILL THE OFFICER OF VAULT 341 SECURITY'S GUTS OUT, THEY SHOOT YOU IN THE ARMS! YOU DROP THE DRILLS DOWN ON THE FLOOR, AND THEN, THE OFFICER STRIKES YOU WITH HIS BATON IN THE HEAD, CAUSING HUGE HEADACHE!

DEVELOP SUSTAINABLE UNDERGROUND FARMS.
"CYBORG BROTHERS, I SERVE AMERICA."
LAZOR EYES THEM ALL! PROTECT CIVILIANS!
NO FARMING, THE BATTLE IS ON!
INITIATIVE ROLLS: [9], [17], [6]
[3+1 VS 4] "YOUR DECISION IS ILLOGICAL AND IS CONSIDERED AN ACT OF TREASON! WE'LL DESTROY THE MEATBAGS RIGHT NOW!" THEN THE SUPER-CYBORGS OPENED FIRE FROM THEIR SMGS AT THE SURVIVORS! ONLY A COUPLE OF THE SURVIVORS IS DEAD!
[4+1 VS 6+1] YOU USE YOUR LAZOR EYES TO SHOOT AT THE SUPER-CYBORGS, BUT THEY'RE RESILIENT ENOUGH TO SHRUG THE LAZORS OFF!
[5 VS 4+1] THE SURVIVORS SHOOT AT THE SUPER-CYBORGS! THE THUNDEROUS SOUND OF SHOTGUNS AND REVOLVERS ECHOES ACROSS THE UNDERGROUND! ONE OF THE SUPER-CYBORGS GETS A LOT OF BULLETS UNLOADED INTO HIM, BUT HE TAKES IT RATHER EASILY!

SINCE MY EXACT HUMAN/COCKROACH ORIGINS WERE LEFT CONVENIENTLY VAGUE IN HASTILY-WRITTEN BACKSTORY, ATTEMPT TO ACT AS GO-BETWEEN, PASSING ON THE WILL OF THE QUEEN TO THOSE STILL LIVING BELOW IN BADASSIA

KINDA LIKE MOSES, IF MOSES WAS A SIX-LEGGED MUTANT ARTHROPOD WITH CHILDISH OBSESSION WITH NINJAS AND KUNG-FU SKILLS

IF THAT WORKS, GREAT
IF NOT WORK, UH... GO TELL
  [GLASS'S CHARACTER] QUEEN PROBABLY NOT COMING BACK, DO WHAT HE WANTS

EITHER WAY, RETURN TO SURFACE AND GUARD QUEEN AS SHE BUILDS. OBSERVE SURROUNDINGS. PRACTICE MY MARTIAL ARTS STANCES.

YOU TRY TO SPEAK TO THE QUEEN, BUT IT LOOKS LIKE SHE DOESN'T HEAR YOU DUE TO HOW TALL IS THE SPIRE SHE'S LOCATED ON! YOU TELL JJJ THAT HE CAN BE A KING REGENT, AND THEN YOU RETURN ON THE SURFACE TO GUARD THE QUEEN VIRGINIA!

Find some where to hide from the rad storm.
[5] YOU FIND AN EMPTY CAVE! YOU HIDE IN IT FROM THE RAD STORM!

NPCS TURNS

ONLY AUSTRALIA, EUROPE, NORTH AFRICA, AND JAPAN ARE SHIELDED FROM RADIATION! THE OTHERS NATIONS ARE EITHER ALREADY DESTROYED BY RADIATION OR SUCCUMBED DUE TO NUCLEAR WINTER! AND FROM NOW ON, I'LL FOCUS ONLY ON THE US!

ELITE KILLER SQUAD OF SUPER-CYBORGS HAVE ANALYZED COMBAT CAPABILITIES OF QUEEN VIRGINIA AND WENT TO SEARCH FOR JACK!
[1] WHEN TRAVERSING THE MISSISSIPPI STATE, THE ELITE KILLER SQUAD WAS ATTACKED BY THE TUCKER REDNECK CLAN!
[3+1 VS 1] TUCKERS DIE FROM LETHAL LEVELS OF LEAD IN THEIR CHESTS AND HEADS! THEIR BODIES ARE LAYING ON THE GROUND, MAKING A FINE BLOOD POOL!

ROSEHEART IS ALIVE! ((SINCE SHE'S WITH SURVIVORS, SHE SHARES THE ROLLS WITH THE GROUP))

GLADUSH ROARS AT THE MILITIA! THE MORALE OF THE MILITIA IS GETTING LOWER AND LOWER!

A BUNCH OF SUPER-CYBORGS UNDER ANDREW FERGUSSON ((YES, THAT GUY WHO LOST HIS PASS SOMEWHERE IN THE BEGINNING OF THE GAME!)) HAVE CHALLENGED THE RULE OF CHLOE CROWLEY!
[6] A VERY HUGE PART OF SUPER-CYBORG SOCIETY WANTS A NEW LEADER! -25 TO THE POPULARITY OF CHLOE CROWLEY!
[3+1 VS 4+2] THE LOYALISTS HAVE BEEN SEVERELY BEATEN BY THE SUPER-CYBORGS UNDER ANDREW FERGUSSON! THE DUEL OF LEADERS WILL BE ON THE NEXT TURN!

THE FACTION WAR IS ALMOST HERE!
« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 07:28:07 am by CrocAndBearLover »

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: December 08, 2017, 07:22:22 am »

Hey you skipped me.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: December 08, 2017, 07:28:26 am »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: December 08, 2017, 07:37:35 am »

Thank you.

Build a fire in the cave and look around inside.

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: December 08, 2017, 08:05:42 am »

Annihilate these threats to my life with the sheer radiance of my CHARISMA.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: December 08, 2017, 08:16:25 am »

Mutate into a cockroach/rat monster and use my extra arms to kill the guards.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 09:41:34 am by ziizo »
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: December 08, 2017, 08:23:52 am »

HATTIESBURG

ARM SURVIVORS WITH ANTI-CYBORG DISRUPTORS, FIRE ON ENEMY!
« Last Edit: December 10, 2017, 10:06:24 am by Doomblade187 »
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: December 08, 2017, 08:24:27 am »

Tame forgotten beast harder. I have all the time in the world since the militia has useless weapons that do no damage against steel but is also too resistant to be killed easily due to cockroach powers.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: December 08, 2017, 08:24:36 am »

Tell the guards that the Plump Helmet Men are equal citizens, and that we need everybody's help in order to get through this.

In other news, try to tell Gladush over the intercomm that we'd really rather he not be doing this, and we are open to a diplomatic solution.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 33