Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Fighting during The Nuclear Winter or after it?

I would prefer to fight during The Nuclear Winter, even if it will be harsh as hell.
- 8 (80%)
I would prefer to fight after The Nuclear Winter. I prefer more balanced RTD.
- 2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: November 25, 2017, 10:16:23 am

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 33

Author Topic: ROLL TO GET NUKED 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO: TURN 27: THE END OF MENACE!  (Read 61755 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ROLL TO GET NUKED 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO: TURN 19: YOINK GOT A WAIFU!
« Reply #330 on: December 24, 2017, 02:07:28 am »

"SHIT BABE, IT'S NOT SAFE HERE! GET BACK TO THE SPIRE, OVER THAT WAY!"

>SAY THE ABOVE TO BELOVED WAIFU WHILST CONTINUING TO DODGE OPPONENT'S ATTACKS
ALSO, TRY TO KEEP SAID OPPONENT BETWEEN ME AND SCAVENGERS ARMED WITH RANGED WEAPONS AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE

THEN FEINT TO THE RIGHT, THEN AT THE LAST MOMENT SURPRISE HER (ENEMY FIGHTER, NOT WAIFU) WITH VICIOUS LEFT-SIDE KICK/STRIKE TO THE HEAD. AIM TO JUST STUN/KO INSTEAD OF BRUTALLY KILLING HER LIKE I DID THE OTHERS, SINCE I RESPECT HONOURABLE HAND-TO-HAND COMBAT AN ALL THAT SHIZ   

>WHETHER OR NOT I MANAGE TO DEFEAT OPPONENT, IT IS THEN TIME FOR TACTICAL RETREAT BACK TO THE SPIRE BEFORE ENEMY REINFORCEMENTS ARRIVE. MAKE SURE MAI WAIFU NOT GET LOST/HARMED ALONG WAY. GRAB ANY CONVENIENT LOOT ON MY WAY OUT, ALSO ATTEMPT TO CAPTURE MARTIAL ARTIST SCAVENGER
UNLESS THAT WAY TOO MANY ACTIONS ALREADY I GUESS. THEN JUST FOCUS ON GETTING ME AND WAIFU OUT ALIVE.    
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: December 24, 2017, 09:52:55 am »

LEAD TOWNFOLK TO RETURN FIRE! FOCUS THE ROCKET LAUNCHERS.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: December 24, 2017, 10:29:24 am »

Begin constructing a simple town between the Badassia entrance and my fortess

"MY SUBJECTS, YOUR QUEEN HAS RETURNED TO DECLARE THAT OUR LAND SHALL EXPAND ACROSS THE SURFACE AS WELL... also I live up here now."

GigaGiant

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering down at you
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: December 24, 2017, 10:59:10 am »

highlight suitable for Claire weapon on hud, if there is one around

Connect to satellite network and rain tactical nukes on supercyborgs

Take this weapon. Assist in finishing off the super cyborgs. After the battle is over, use the suit to interface with the remains of one of the cyborgs. Search this cyborg's data banks for information regarding my family.
Insert witty signature here

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
Re: ROLL TO GET NUKED 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO: TURN 20: MERRY NUCLEAR CHRISTMAS!
« Reply #334 on: December 27, 2017, 10:50:28 am »

TURN 20: MERRY NUCLEAR CHRISTMAS!

Grow a new leg through mutation. Eat all of the aligator's legs.
INIT: [15], [14]
[5] BEFORE CHARGING AT THE MUTANT 'GATORS, YOU USE THE POWER OF RADIATION TO GROW A NEW LEG! BARON IS NO LONGER BLEEDING!
[6 VS 2] YOU TEAR GATORS' LEGS WITH YOUR SHARP FRONT TEETH! GATORS CAN'T BITE YOU DUE TO YOUR AGILITY, WHICH ALLOWS YOU TO JUMP ON THE GATORS' BACKS TO QUICKLY EVADE ATTACKS!
[3-1 DUE TO NO LEGS VS 3] GATORS ARE TRYING TO BITE YOU, BUT AGAIN, YOU'RE AGILE ENOUGH TO HOP ON THE GATORS' BACKS TO EVADE THEIR ATTACKS!

Current status: Head --> Desk

Get in there myself and stop the fighting!
Try to ride Gladush to flee from militia and find the plump helmet men and recruit them.
If I fail to flee, keep trying to recruit the militia with Gladush.

Have Big Plump start sporadically making new Plump Helmet Man while I tell Lumbert Plump and Bob to do there own thing. Also award Purple the medal of Plump Helmet Man Bravery and Espionage

(Anyway your welcome random but if anybody asks it wasn't me)
INIT: [15], [17], [11], [13]
[1] YOU'VE TRIED TO CLIMB THE BEAST STARTING FROM ITS BILL, BUT GLADUSH DOESN'T REALLY LIKES WHEN SOMEONE IS ON ITS BILL. NOT ONLY YOU HAVE FAILED TO CLIMB ON GLADUSH, BUT IT'S ALSO ANGRY AT YOU! GLADUSH HAS REJECTED THE IDEALS OF DEMOCRACY AND REVERTED TO A WILD FORGOTTEN BEAST!
[3 VS 5] DESPITE THE CHARISMA OF THE KING REGENT JOHN JOE JOHNSON, NOBODY LISTENS TO HIM! EVEN THE ROACHISTANI MILITIA KEEPS FIGHTING GLADUSH! ((I PERSONALLY RECOMMEND TO ENGINEER SOME TRAP TO KILL/CAPTURE GLADUSH...))
[3 VS 2] GLADUSH CHARGES FORWARD, KNOCKING DOWN EVERYONE ON ITS PATH!
[2] BLATT IS KNOCKED DOWN!
[1] MILITIA MEMBERS ARE KNOCKED DOWN AND MANGLED!
[6] BLATT MANAGED TO ROLL AWAY FROM GLADUSH'S PATH!
[4] JOHN JOE JOHNSON JUMPS AWAY FROM GLADUSH'S PATH!
[5] BIG PLUMP MAKES MORE PLUMP HELMET MEN, WHILE LUMBERT PLUMP AND BOB ARE TRYING THEIR BEST TO FIND SOME EVIDENCE OF CORRUPTION OF ROACHISTANI BUREAUCRACY! PURPLE IS TOUCHED AND GLADLY ACCEPTS THE MEDAL!

Reprogram the stored nanomachines from my non-murderous super cyborgs to override the nanomachines of the murderous super cyborgs to turn the murderous super cyborgs to the non-murderous ones,
also develop a hidden blade but instead of a blade its a syringe, which can be fired, thats in my hand that will be able to inject nanomachines, into someone, or something

(That's a lot of murderous in one sentence)
[4] YOU'RE TRYING TO OVERRIDE THE NANOMACHINES OF THE OTHER SUPER-CYBORGS TO MAKE THEM PEACEFUL! USING YOUR CREATOR'S POWERS, YOU MAKE A HALF OF THE SUPER-CYBORGS PEACEFUL!
[3] YOU DEVELOP A HIDDEN SYRINGE, BUT IT SHOULD BE USED ONLY ON UNARMORED TARGETS! OTHERWISE, THE SYRINGE WILL SIMPLY BOUNCE AWAY!

while sleeping accidentally abandon your body and posses one of the cloning scientists.
[6] MERCEDES' SOUL/ESSENCE/WHATEVER LEAVES THE BODY AND POSSESS A (FEMALE) CLONING SCIENTIST, KICKING THE SOUL OF THE SCIENTIST OUT!

Take this weapon. Assist in finishing off the super cyborgs. After the battle is over, use the suit to interface with the remains of one of the cyborgs. Search this cyborg's data banks for information regarding my family.

[1] THE HIGHLIGHTED WEAPON IS A ROTTEN BRANCH, COVERED IN A RADIOACTIVE MIX OF SNOW AND ASH! YOU STILL TAKE IT!
[1+1] M.I.N.U.T.E.M.A.N CANNOT CONNECT TO THE NUCLEAR SATELLITE DUE TO HEAVY AMOUNTS OF RADIOACTIVE ASH IN THE SKY!
[3] WHAT BATTLE? YOU'VE DEFEATED THE SUPER-CYBORG SQUAD! ANYWAY, ONE OF THE FREE SUPER-CYBORGS (AKA NON-EVIL ONES) IS YOUR HUSBAND, BRIAN!

Kill the scavengers that are stealing my fuel with the hunting rifle or my bear hands.
INIT: [11], [14]
[2 VS 1] THE SCAVENGERS HAVE NOTICED A MANBEAR MUTANT, WHO'S ABOUT TO SHOOT AT THEM! SCAVENGERS OPEN FIRE, DAMAGING LEFT ARM OF THE MUTANT!
[2 VS 5] BILLY JOBOB WAS UNABLE TO ATTACK SCAVENGERS DUE TO THE HEAVY FIRE SUPPRESSING HIM!

"SHIT BABE, IT'S NOT SAFE HERE! GET BACK TO THE SPIRE, OVER THAT WAY!"

>SAY THE ABOVE TO BELOVED WAIFU WHILST CONTINUING TO DODGE OPPONENT'S ATTACKS
ALSO, TRY TO KEEP SAID OPPONENT BETWEEN ME AND SCAVENGERS ARMED WITH RANGED WEAPONS AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE

THEN FEINT TO THE RIGHT, THEN AT THE LAST MOMENT SURPRISE HER (ENEMY FIGHTER, NOT WAIFU) WITH VICIOUS LEFT-SIDE KICK/STRIKE TO THE HEAD. AIM TO JUST STUN/KO INSTEAD OF BRUTALLY KILLING HER LIKE I DID THE OTHERS, SINCE I RESPECT HONOURABLE HAND-TO-HAND COMBAT AN ALL THAT SHIZ   

>WHETHER OR NOT I MANAGE TO DEFEAT OPPONENT, IT IS THEN TIME FOR TACTICAL RETREAT BACK TO THE SPIRE BEFORE ENEMY REINFORCEMENTS ARRIVE. MAKE SURE MAI WAIFU NOT GET LOST/HARMED ALONG WAY. GRAB ANY CONVENIENT LOOT ON MY WAY OUT, ALSO ATTEMPT TO CAPTURE MARTIAL ARTIST SCAVENGER
UNLESS THAT WAY TOO MANY ACTIONS ALREADY I GUESS. THEN JUST FOCUS ON GETTING ME AND WAIFU OUT ALIVE.    
"SORRY, MY DEAR ARISTOTLE, BUT I HAVE TO HELP YOU!" SAID YOUR WAIFU!
INIT: [13], [22], [15]
[2-5 FOR BEING GENERALLY UNLUCKY VS 3] ARISTOTLE'S WAIFU TRIES TO TACKLE THE MARTIAL ARTIST, BUT SHE SLIPPED WHEN RUNNING, METAPHORICALLY TURNING HER INTO A BOWLING BALL!
[3],[2] ARISTOTLE BARELY HAS MANAGED TO JUMP AWAY BEFORE THE IMPACT WITH HIS WAIFU! FORTUNATELY FOR YOINK/ARISTOTLE, HIS WAIFU HAS MANAGED TO KNOCK THE MARTIAL ARTIST DOWN, ALLOWING YOINK TO ATTACK FIRST!
[6 VS 3-1 FOR BEING KNOCKED DOWN] YOINK EASILY KNOCKS THE MARTIAL ARTIST DOWN! FIRSTLY, HE DOES A FEINT TO THE RIGHT WITH HIS RIGHT FIST, THEN HE DELIVERS A SIDE-KICK TO HER HEAD, KNOCKING HER DOWN AND EVEN SHATTERING HER TEETH!
[4] YOU MANAGE TO CAPTURE THE MARTIAL ARTIST AND RETREAT TO THE SPIRE WITH HER! AS FOR YOUR WAIFU, DON'T WORRY, I'LL JUST TELEPORT HER TO YOUR LOCATION!

LEAD TOWNFOLK TO RETURN FIRE! FOCUS THE ROCKET LAUNCHERS.
INIT: [19], [13]
[4 VS 5+1] TOWNSFOLK RETURNS FIRE, TRYING TO FOCUS ON THE ROCKET LAUNCHERS, BUT THEY SUFFER FROM STORMTROOPER DISEASE AT THE MOMENT, MAKING THEM MISS EVERY SINGLE SHOT!
[2] NONE OF THE SUPER-CYBORGS ATTACKING HATTIESBURG HAVE BECAME NON-VIOLENT!
[1+1 VS 2] THE SUPER-CYBORGS WERE ABOUT TO UNLEASH YET ANOTHER ROCKET BARRAGE, BUT LUCKILY, THEY ALL MISSED!

Begin constructing a simple town between the Badassia entrance and my fortess

"MY SUBJECTS, YOUR QUEEN HAS RETURNED TO DECLARE THAT OUR LAND SHALL EXPAND ACROSS THE SURFACE AS WELL... also I live up here now."
[1] "MY QUEEN, I'M SORRY FOR NOT SAYING IT EARLIER, BUT WE'RE CURRENTLY EXPERIENCING A REVOLT IN BADASSIA! A TRAITOR CALLED BLATT HAS PERSUADED A FORGOTTEN BEAST, GLADUSH RONURIST, TO ACCEPT THE IDEALS OF DEMOCRACY! IF WE DON'T DEAL WITH THE BEAST, IT'LL KILL COUNTLESS OF YOUR SUBJECTS AND IT'LL FIND ITS WAY ON THE SURFACE!" SAYS YOUR ROYAL STEWARD!

NPCS TURNS

THE SUPER-CYBORG FACTION IS UNDER REVOLT, DUE TO THE NANOMACHINES MAKING HALF OF THE SUPER-CYBORGS NON-VIOLENT TOWARDS AVERAGE HUMANS!
[5+1 VS 2+1] NON-VIOLENT SUPER-CYBORGS' TOOK THE VIOLENT ONES BY THE SURPRISE! THEY'VE SURROUNDED CHLOE CROWLEY, THE LEADER OF THE VIOLENT ONES!

[2] CLONING CAPSULE HAS FINISHED MAKING A MERCEDES CLONE! UNFORTUNATELY, THE MACHINE MESSED UP THE PROCEDURE, CAUSING HER TO APPEAR LIKE IN HER 70S! "IT'S THE SIXTH TEST SUBJECT WITH A DEFECTIVE CLONE! THANKFULLY WE STILL GOT THE OTHER POTENTIAL SUBJECTS!" SAID OVERSEER!

SCAVENGERS HAVE DECIDED TO NOT FOLLOW THE COCKROACH NINJA MUTANT!

I KNOW THAT I'M PROBABLY TOO LATE, BUT MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY INCOMING NEW YEAR OF 2018! THIS RTD WILL BE ON HIATUS UNTIL 4TH JANUARY OR SO, BUT YOU STILL CAN AND SHOULD POST, SO I COULD WRITE A TURN IN ADVANCE! THANK YOU FOR STICKING WITH ME AND MY SHITTY RTD!
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: December 27, 2017, 10:55:45 am »

Damnit people.

Get Gladush to calm the fuck down!
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: December 27, 2017, 11:24:38 am »

This militia is made by the dumbest mutants ever.
Calm Gladush down and re-recruit him into democracy.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: December 27, 2017, 11:38:21 am »

This militia is made by the dumbest mutants ever.
Calm Gladush down and re-recruit him into democracy.
Nonono, Gladush should not rejoin Democracy. He's seen what a huge mistake that was already. He should just stop attacking people and leave. If he does so, then I will make sure that so long as he does not deliberately attack the people of Badassia, the people of Badassia will not attack him.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: December 27, 2017, 01:04:24 pm »

We already tried everything. The militia is not going to stop attacking until they all kill themselves.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: December 27, 2017, 01:24:53 pm »

We already tried everything. The militia is not going to stop attacking until they all kill themselves.
Well if they do that then they're a pretty crappy militia anyway. I mean, they're already disobeying direct orders from me, and they're supposed to be loyalists. If they're all dead then that at least gives me a clean slate. It's not an ideal situation by any means, but still.

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: December 27, 2017, 01:33:22 pm »

Eat all the gators and  evolve into a slightly bigger mutant rat.

GigaGiant

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering down at you
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: December 27, 2017, 03:06:23 pm »

Happily embrace my husband. If the armor can play music, have it play a melody appropriate for this heartwarming reunion. Afterward, ask my husband about the whereabouts and safety of our kids.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2017, 07:22:49 pm by GigaGiant »
Insert witty signature here

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: December 27, 2017, 03:47:58 pm »

ARISTOTLE DUMPS HIS UNCONSCIOUS PRISONER ON THE GROUND BY THE SPIRE (OR STICKS HER TO THE SPIRE, IF IT IS MADE OUT OF SPIDER WEBBING AS I SUSPECT IT MIGHT BE) AND KNEELS REVERENTIALLY BEFORE THE COLOSSAL FORM OF THE QUEEN, GESTURING FOR HIS WAIFU TO DO THE SAME IN THE ROYAL PRESENCE     

"YOUR MAJESTY, I HAVE CAPTURED A MEMBER OF A SEEMINGLY LARGE GROUP OF SURVIVORS TO THE [DIRECTION]. SHE COULD PERHAPS TELL US SOMETHING OF THE NUMBER AND ORGANISATION OF SURVIVORS IN THE AREA, OR PERHAPS EVEN MAKE A USEFUL RECRUIT - SHE WAS A SKILLED FIGHTER, ALMOST A MATCH FOR MYSELF."   

>DELIVER CAPTIVE UNTO THE MERCY OF THE QUEEN, BOW, GIVE MY REPORT AND AWAIT ORDERS   

EDIT:
((MERRY CHRISTMAS, DEAR GM!
I HOPE YOU HAVE/ARE HAVING A MOST ENJOYABLE BOUT OF END-OF-YEAR FESTIVITIES AND I LOOK FORWARD EAGERLY TO THE NEXT UPDATE WHICH WILL DOUBTLESS PROVE A MUCH-NEEDED BALM TO EASE AND SOOTHE MY INEVITABLE JANUARY HANGOVER!))       
« Last Edit: December 27, 2017, 03:54:13 pm by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: December 27, 2017, 04:16:49 pm »

Well if they do that then they're a pretty crappy militia anyway. I mean, they're already disobeying direct orders from me, and they're supposed to be loyalists. If they're all dead then that at least gives me a clean slate. It's not an ideal situation by any means, but still.
You could help fight the militia. They are just making everything worse and ruinning stuff. Who recruited them?

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: December 27, 2017, 05:42:15 pm »

Run for some cover and shoot the scavengers from there.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 33