Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 65

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls: Rebirth [IC]: The Spider, Snake and Bat  (Read 43981 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls: Rebirth [IC]
« Reply #45 on: November 02, 2017, 06:28:12 am »

”No, just— please hold on for a moment. Hello, Viverra.” Suzu usually called her that anyway, not out of disrespect but politeness. ”I am doing well now. I managed to slip away from my parents earlier... They do care about me, but I prefer being alone some of the time. You understand.”
Black lives matter.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 02, 2017, 06:30:06 am »

"Mr. Kisaragi, I think we've found your granddaughter. A pleasure talking to you."
"Ah! Yes! Maki's here. Thank you, Miss Aisaka."
"Ah. Well, seems they are. Maki, we're here."
"Oh my god! Maki! Long time no see!"
A black-haired girl runs at Maki and gives her a big hug as a calm-looking lady walks behind her, with an older man with a head of black hair, in a black jacket and jeans, looking somewhere in his sixties and a young man, looking about a year older than Maki, walk up.

Maki smiles as she hugs the new girl, before turning to face the others with her.
"Ah. Well, seems we got a new group! Um, the old man is my grandpa and the boy next to him's Tohru."
The older gentleman bows to the young girls (and Taro) clustered around his granddaughter.
"Call me Hayato. It's a pleasure to finally meet my granddaughter's friends."

The young man, presumably Tohru, rubs the back of his head as he looks around at all the cute girls. He looks almost a little embarrassed.
"Um, Tohru Miyazono, at your service. Hehe....."

The girl who just hugged Maki grins at the group as she relinquishes her.
"Name's Naomi! I used to live right next door to Maki, 'fore my parents moved out to Seito. You two must be Haruko and Amelie; Maki talks about you every time we chat!"

The older lady, Yui, Maki and anyone else who goes to Kaname instantly recognises, but Maki introduces her for Taro's and Haruko's sakes.
"And the lady with them is my homeroom teacher, Miss Aisaka! She looks serious, but she's really kinda nice."
Miss Aisaka simply smiles as she starts walking away, pausing briefly.
"Guilty as charged. Well, I do have friends to meet up with here, and I only caught up with your grandfather in time to talk to him a little bit about your schooling, Miss Kisaragi. You'll be in my class next year, for English, correct? Well, I should probably leave you to it."
As she walks away, Naomi, Tohru and Hayato remain around the group. Maki checks the time.
"Well, I think there's only a few minutes before the speech starts, so I think you guys were just in time!"

As Sato and Agatha talk nearby, they notice movement in a nearby bush, a flash of golden brown fur flickering out of sight.

Viverra and Suzu shortly after also notice the same rustling of bushes, whatever creature making it having clearly moved from wherever Sato and Agatha were.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 05:53:49 am by IamanElfCollaborator »

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 02, 2017, 06:39:16 am »

"I can see why that might take a while, yeah. This city's quite something, to be honest. There's a lot you could probably say about it, but I can't say I'm bored here, especially these past few years..."
Sato's eyes flick over to where the golden blur was, before he seemingly writes it off.
"Speech seems about ready to start, though. I guess I might see you around town at some point?"
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Jilladilla

• Bay Watcher
  • Most Sleep Deprived
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 02, 2017, 06:54:16 am »

Agatha thinks she saw something out of the corner of her eye, but shrugs it off as a trick of the light or a butterfly or something. After all, her peripheral vision isn't covered by her glasses...

"So it seems, well hopefully I see you again soon. I should probably head home and catch a nap or something, so farewell for now."

Glory to United Forenia!

If you see a 'Nemonole' on the internet elsewhere, it's probably me

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 02, 2017, 06:59:36 am »

"Yep. Ah, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm called Sato Yamato, nice to meet'cha."
With that said, Sato turns back towards the square, waiting for the speech to begin.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Jilladilla

• Bay Watcher
  • Most Sleep Deprived
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 02, 2017, 07:04:23 am »

"Ah right, introductions! Agatha Klein, likewise it was a pleasant chat."

And with that, she loiters around the square for a little while longer, planning on hearing the speech before heading home.

Glory to United Forenia!

If you see a 'Nemonole' on the internet elsewhere, it's probably me

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 02, 2017, 07:32:20 am »

"Oh wow... that's a lot of people... uhm...
Hi, I'm Yui. Yui Ariyama. Pleasure to meet you all."
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 02, 2017, 07:40:38 am »

”...Ah, hm...”

...Don’t trust it.

Suzu gives the bush a suspicious look.
Black lives matter.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 02, 2017, 10:36:49 am »

Taro seems to waver slightly - ever so slightly - at the newly arrived students, but after a quick downward glance, resumes his seemingly cheery shtick. "Hi! Hi, hi, hi! Taro Wasabi - My name is, I mean, my name is that! Taro Wasabi. Are you guys students? Kaname Academy? I know that Academy, it has a wesbite right? Maybe I'm remembering wrong. How about you, Yui? Heh, 'you Yui'."
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 02, 2017, 11:31:04 am »

"Uh, yeah. Kaname Academy. What, do you go to Takamachi, over in Hokuto? They don't have a website, which is kinda odd."

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 02, 2017, 01:29:23 pm »

Yui nods, taken aback slightly by the energetic individual known as Taro, as well as the joking of the similarity of her name to the English word 'you.'
"Um... Y-Yeah, I go to Kaname..."
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #56 on: November 02, 2017, 03:23:36 pm »

Haruko tilted her head at Taro, confused by his energetic behavior. "Um, are you okay. . .?"
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 02, 2017, 06:03:25 pm »

Viv chuckles at Suzu's parent comment.

"Heheheh! You bet."

When Suzu eyes the bush, Viv follows her sight.

"Oh, huh. It's probably just an animal or something, Suz, we're in a park. Do you seriously think we're in that much danger?"
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 02, 2017, 09:54:08 pm »

Her gaze lingers on the bush another moment before woman shakes her head slightly and returns to Viv. She offers a nervous smile.

”N-no, of course I don’t think that. I was curious as to what it was, nothing more. Have you done anything Interesting lately, Viverra?”

There is a slight, but familiar, stress on the word. Viv understands.
Black lives matter.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 02, 2017, 11:06:20 pm »

"Uh, yeah. Kaname Academy. What, do you go to Takamachi, over in Hokuto? They don't have a website, which is kinda odd."
"Yeah! Yeah, I mean, I don't go there, I'm just saying because I guess they don't have a website? I mean, I think Takamachi sounds familiar but oh huh yeah they don't I checked. I'm not in any school."
Yui nods, taken aback slightly by the energetic individual known as Taro, as well as the joking of the similarity of her name to the English word 'you.'
"Um... Y-Yeah, I go to Kaname..."
A single vigorous nod in Yui's direction comes from Taro before he spins on his heel to the next person.
Haruko tilted her head at Taro, confused by his energetic behavior. "Um, are you okay. . .?"
The boy's expression suddenly, well, does something between a twitch and a pained look. "Uh, yeah. Yeah! I am," he says, speaking slower than usual (not that that's saying much). "Why? Do I look- look not okay?"
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 65