Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 65

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls: Rebirth [IC]: The Spider, Snake and Bat  (Read 43964 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls: Rebirth [IC]
« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2017, 06:36:55 pm »

Nearby, a tall young woman with her blonde hair done up in a bun breaks through the crowd. She seems rather relieved... and is talking to herself. Dear.

”Yes, we got away from them... ...I wish they would just let me spend time alone sometimes. I’m not a little girl any more. ...Oh, don’t be facetious, you know perfectly well what I mean...!”
Black lives matter.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #31 on: November 01, 2017, 10:01:37 pm »

Haruko's stomach seemed to rumble in response to the offer of steak. "Ooooh, steak sounds great. I don't think I've ever had steak. . ." She seemed to be completely unperturbed by the fact that the new girl had arrived via collision with Amelie's back, though she did seem to be peering at the girl for . . . something. Haruko started; what she had been considering was made clear. "Oh, I'm Karasu Haruko by the way. Amelie, you should introduce yourself too!"
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2017, 12:46:06 am »

"Heyheyhey!" A sudden rush of pink and green flies at the group of four, before it stabilizes into a dark-skinned, smiling boy. He is, of course, a stranger. "Areyouguysboredtoo? Ah..."" Seemingly aware of his rapid, barely-intelligible speech, the weird boy shakes his head (and his whole body) "Sorry, sorry! Excitable! Anyways yes are you guys bored of the speech too? Sorry if I'm being weird! It's just the speech is so boring uuuugh." He jitters slightly. Where did this guy come from...?
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2017, 01:25:45 am »

Viv mills around the crowds, making casual greetings to strangers and friends alike. She notices Suzu, and walks towards her happily.

"Hey there Suz! How're you doing? Enjoying the festivities?"
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Jilladilla

• Bay Watcher
  • Most Sleep Deprived
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2017, 01:58:28 am »

And with the sudden surge of excitement near her, the girl awakens with a start; and after picking up and wiping off her glasses which had fallen off during her impromptu nap, she then proceeds to slap herself awake, and then checks her things..
"Oh Agatha you dummkopf, how could you let yourself just fall asleep like that in public?"

Glory to United Forenia!

If you see a 'Nemonole' on the internet elsewhere, it's probably me

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 02, 2017, 02:32:38 am »

"Heyheyhey!" A sudden rush of pink and green flies at the group of four, before it stabilizes into a dark-skinned, smiling boy. He is, of course, a stranger. "Areyouguysboredtoo? Ah..."" Seemingly aware of his rapid, barely-intelligible speech, the weird boy shakes his head (and his whole body) "Sorry, sorry! Excitable! Anyways yes are you guys bored of the speech too? Sorry if I'm being weird! It's just the speech is so boring uuuugh." He jitters slightly. Where did this guy come from...?
Maki lifts an eyebrow.
"Uh, hey! You seem really excited today, huh?"

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2017, 04:35:04 am »

"Yeah! Yeah I am is that wrong?" The boy's grin widens, wavers, and stabilizes. "I dunno, don't people get excited often and especially at celebrations like this and I guess I'm just, I don't know, I mean, I guess I'm just more excitable! And, and..." The boy suddenly breathes, inhaling sharply and taking a hard step back, as if mentally pulling himself to a stop and needing a second to deal with the inertia. "Aah, sorry. My name is Taro Wasabi, yes, my last name is Wasabi, what's yours?"
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 02, 2017, 04:51:15 am »

"Maki. Maki Kisaragi. Nice to meet ya, Taro!"

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 02, 2017, 04:55:58 am »

And with the sudden surge of excitement near her, the girl awakens with a start; and after picking up and wiping off her glasses which had fallen off during her impromptu nap, she then proceeds to slap herself awake, and then checks her things..
"Oh Agatha you dummkopf, how could you let yourself just fall asleep like that in public?"
The tall teen approaches the girl, driven by both curiosity and boredom.
"Well, that's gotta be embarrassin'. If you're that tired, shouldn't you just sleep in at home or something instead?"
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Jilladilla

• Bay Watcher
  • Most Sleep Deprived
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 02, 2017, 05:04:54 am »

The tall teen approaches the girl, driven by both curiosity and boredom.
"Well, that's gotta be embarrassin'. If you're that tired, shouldn't you just sleep in at home or something instead?"
"Eh? Oh, uh.. Yes. It's just the sights of the city were so tempting, and the past few hours caught up to me so quickly, and I couldn't get any sleep last night damnable flying deathtraps... But I'm awake now mostly, thank you for your concern."

Glory to United Forenia!

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 02, 2017, 05:26:35 am »

"So new arrival then, I'm guessing? The city is very beautiful, I'll give you that much, but sleep is important too. Speaking from experience there... So, what're you here for, anyway?"
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 02, 2017, 05:36:23 am »

"Maki. Maki Kisaragi. Nice to meet ya, Taro!"
His smile scrunches up slightly, as if he's forcing his mouth to keep shut. He nods, bouncing about.
carrot cakeu

Jilladilla

• Bay Watcher
  • Most Sleep Deprived
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 02, 2017, 05:49:22 am »

"Yes, just got here today really, and it's for some cultural exchange program, but my family wanted to send me over early so,
here I am, taking in the sights for now, getting to know the city to not be totally lost in it!"

Glory to United Forenia!

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 02, 2017, 05:58:23 am »

"Sounds like a fun time. And? What do you think of the city so far?"

Jilladilla

• Bay Watcher
  • Most Sleep Deprived
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 02, 2017, 06:22:45 am »

"It's definitely, heh, livelier than home, that's for sure! Lots more people, there's just more going on. That make take some time to get used to though.. It was a lot quieter back home..."

Glory to United Forenia!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 65