Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 65

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls: Rebirth [IC]: The Spider, Snake and Bat  (Read 43993 times)

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls: Rebirth [IC]: The Spider, Snake and Bat
« Reply #780 on: September 06, 2018, 01:22:04 pm »

"Yeah." Haruko didn't seem to see any issue with her statement. "We met this guy hiding in a bush who had a bunch of charms and stuff based on us, and he told us he was looking for the mole people in the tunnels under the hospital."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #781 on: September 06, 2018, 01:26:38 pm »

"I'll.....take Ito's word for it. Sorry, Haruko. I grew up here; mole people are a little hard for even me to buy."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #782 on: September 14, 2018, 06:08:46 am »

"But you didn't think me eating a bird and getting sun powers was weird."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #783 on: September 14, 2018, 08:20:26 am »

"Well, yeah, but it's impossible that EVERYTHING's true just because magic exists, right?"

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #784 on: September 14, 2018, 11:11:14 am »

"With everything I've seen, mole people are... Unlikely, but I've seen stranger things happen, so I'm not going to say anything definitive."
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Mistwing

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing too much to keep up
    • View Profile
« Reply #785 on: September 17, 2018, 11:51:07 am »

"You're free to believe or dismiss anything you like so long as you've a reason. Now, shall we?"

She made a stewardess-like gesture with her entire arm towards the door.
Is your sexual purity worth more than bringing the dead back to life!?
----
I'M INSERTING MY DOUBLE MAXIMUM REPEATING WIND
INTO YOU DIRECTLY

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #786 on: September 17, 2018, 05:21:32 pm »

Later, Nighttime, Touto University Hospital
You are all at the scene of last night's fight, right in front of the hospital. The staff have come and gone, but the Eden Foundation troops have not, with two posted at each entrance and who knows how many inside. The head honcho of the Foundation left hours ago after having a long talk with the administrator; you feel as if that was a missed opportunity, as was not speaking with the administrator of the hospital. Nonetheless, the people you did talk to did give you some intel that the hospital might be associated with the Zoanthropes, and Ito finding tunnels under the hospital did something to help you come to that conclusion.

Unfortunately, your intel sources amount to a terminally ill teenager and a teenage boy who came to visit her (and you're pretty sure that this plot is from some anime), and a deranged homeless man who was ranting about mole people. On the scale of credibility, somewhere between using a tabloid and Wikipedia for your college papers. In a word, unreliable.

So you've decided to stake out the hospital in the hopes of corroborating what little eyewitness evidence you have, and maybe spotting a Zoanthrope or two. Spica and Lapis said they'd be on their way to help stake out; after all, even if Spica's a little on the hasty side, at least her pet can sense Zoanthropes and confirm your suspicions.

Where you are around the hospital, of course, is up to you, as is what you're doing there.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #787 on: September 17, 2018, 10:22:24 pm »

Ragnar was just getting done walking around the perimeter of the hospital "looking for his glasses". He didn't wear glasses but that's what he told anyone who asked. What he was actually doing was putting up drones to alert him if anyone or anything entered or exited the entrances or tunnel they had found. Then he sat on a bench, pulling a soda from his jacket to drink as he channeled his conciseness around to each of the drones he put up.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #788 on: September 18, 2018, 02:28:36 pm »

Amelie hummed to herself as the stakeout wore on. She was keeping an eye out, of course - she was on the roof, and it gave good sightlines - but she was also doing some of her homework to pass the time. Easy work, of course, so that she could pay less-than-full attention to it and keep some semblance of attention out. The old Japanese literature she had to read was certainly dull enough that it didn't keep her focus.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #789 on: September 18, 2018, 02:33:12 pm »

Haruko was doing a slightly less good job of keeping watch, having been mostly distracted by something on her phone. A quick glance at the screen revealed nothing but lines of text and the occasional diagram of something, though without further inspection it was hard to tell what it was, exactly. Whatever it was, Haruko seemed to find it amusing, giggling to herself occasionally as she read.
GM of Trespassers V2.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #790 on: September 18, 2018, 03:04:35 pm »

"Whaaaaat'cha looking at?"
Maki tilts her head at Haruko's phone, curious.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #791 on: September 19, 2018, 09:26:54 pm »

Haruko responded by holding the phone out toward Maki. It appeared to be. . . some kind of scientific paper? Something about supernovas? Or neutrons?
GM of Trespassers V2.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #792 on: September 20, 2018, 05:59:56 pm »

".....i-is this....astrophysics?"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #793 on: September 20, 2018, 10:36:16 pm »

Haruko snorted slightly. "It's supposed to be." She withdrew the phone and started idly scrolling through the article again, letting out another giggle as she did so.
GM of Trespassers V2.

Mistwing

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing too much to keep up
    • View Profile
« Reply #794 on: September 27, 2018, 12:48:13 am »

Ai simply did not have the patience to just hang around. Once it was clear the others weren't marching down into the tunnel to find the snake and the badguys and kick their asses, she quickly grew bored. Which meant that by now she could be found down the street in a 24 hour mini-shop browsing various things simply to pass the time.
Is your sexual purity worth more than bringing the dead back to life!?
----
I'M INSERTING MY DOUBLE MAXIMUM REPEATING WIND
INTO YOU DIRECTLY
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 65