Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 65

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls: Rebirth [IC]: The Spider, Snake and Bat  (Read 43975 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls: Rebirth [IC]
« Reply #75 on: November 03, 2017, 11:13:42 am »

Maki takes him along, still giving him a friendly smile.
"Just Maki's fine. You okay if I call you Taro-san, then?"

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 03, 2017, 11:23:15 am »

The boy doesn't seem to be resisting or even moving along with Maki, legs walking one after the other in a simple and instinctive pattern. "Uh, I don't really mind it, no," he nods.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 03, 2017, 11:27:32 am »

They get to an ice cream vendor, just an old man with a cart.
"What flavour? My treat. Oh, I forgot to ask, but since you don't go to Kaname, where do you go? Do you live around here? Or did you just move in?"

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 03, 2017, 11:44:33 am »

That question seems to have struck Taro deeply once again, though this time, with a quick and snappy inhale, he seems to recover by himself. "Oh, oh. Yeah, I. I guess you could say that I just moved here, it's some... family business, you know. I don't really like talking about it too too much but I used to live in Sendai so I don't think it's too far. The trip, the trip it wasn't too far I'm sure. Vanilla fine. Vanilla is fine I mean."
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 03, 2017, 11:53:42 am »

Maki frowns as she sees how her questioning affects Taro. She quickly changes subjects.
"Oh. Uh....sorry for bombarding you with questions. I just wanted to make you feel welcome around here, y'know? Touto's pretty big, and out-of-towners like you can get lost around here. I've been living here as long as I can remember and there's still parts of the city I don't know too well."
Maki smiles again once she grabs a vanilla cone for Taro, offering it to him.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 12:04:33 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 03, 2017, 12:28:25 pm »

"That's a bit comforting. Mhm mhm." Taro takes one look at the cone and bites his lip, training his eyes on it as if to confirm the fact that its real, before gingerly taking the dessert. His expression sweetes after taking a bite, though. "Nice. Nice. Cool and good. But, but, is okay- is it really okay for me to get this for free?"
carrot cakeu

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 03, 2017, 12:31:26 pm »

"Sure. My treat, right? Besides, it's just an ice cream, not like I'm buying you a car."

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 03, 2017, 12:40:20 pm »

He continues to lick the ice cream, not turning his eyes up from it. "We just met, though. I dunno. I guess you do this often but it's still putting me off slightly if that's okay. Nice though. It's nice."
« Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 12:53:10 pm by Sl4cker »
carrot cakeu

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #83 on: November 03, 2017, 12:43:50 pm »

Haruko leans toward Amelie and pitches her voice somewhat lower. "Do you know what's wrong with him?"
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 03, 2017, 12:49:53 pm »

"Well, I always thought you should treat everyone like a friend you haven't made yet, y'know? The benefit of the doubt and all that."

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 03, 2017, 01:00:37 pm »

A few more bites are taken in silence, though more out of Taro's tongue being occupied rather than any desire to stop talking.  "Yeah. Good philosophy. We should go to the speech now maybe probably if you want."
carrot cakeu

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 03, 2017, 01:12:16 pm »

"Sure. You feeling less warm now?"

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 03, 2017, 01:24:38 pm »

He nods.
carrot cakeu

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 03, 2017, 02:23:47 pm »

Yui seems still a bit flustered, with all of the activity happening all of a sudden. She seemed almost in a daze until now, as she shakes her head.
"So uhm... Amelie, r-right? How're you feeling? Any pain?"
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

DragonRage

• Bay Watcher
  • Mwahahahahahahahaha
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 03, 2017, 06:23:16 pm »

Juliet finds herself a corner to stand in and not attract attention, half paying attention to the speech and half focused on her gameboy.  She doesn't have to worry about it getting stolen or destroyed as much in a large crowd, because it'll be a lot harder for the usual suspects to find her among all these people.  And it isn't like they'd go to anything that might have the slightest chance of being educational.
"If a lightning bolt can't solve your problems, you aren't being creative enough." - Zoe Walker
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 65