Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 65

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls: Rebirth [IC]: The Spider, Snake and Bat  (Read 44002 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls: Rebirth [IC]: The Spider, Snake and Bat
« Reply #735 on: August 06, 2018, 05:37:07 pm »

Quote from: Ragnar to all
I'm in the lobby. Probbably don't want to meet there though on account of it being in the place we're investigating.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: August 06, 2018, 05:52:50 pm »

Quote from: Kiyo to All
I assumed it was magic. Whatever it is I hope it's not harmful.

There's several cafes within walking distance of the hospital. We could meet at one of those?

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: August 06, 2018, 06:29:53 pm »

Quote from: Ito to: All
Or we could meet up at this entrance I found if people want to infiltrate right away, since I'm not sure we'll find out more up here.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: August 06, 2018, 07:35:43 pm »

Quote from: Ragnar to everyone.
I'd prefer to meet at a cafe. Much less likely to get attacked while we're underprepared. Also there's probably no snakes.  :(

Mistwing

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing too much to keep up
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: August 06, 2018, 09:24:28 pm »

"Why would I ever hurt you?" Ai questioned, again in a older turn of phrase, appearing genuinely perturbed. "You visit a friend of yours every day? How kind." She nodded, taking her hand of the boys shoulder. "I'm helping this lady here - with the defense department - investigate a few things and since the guards mentioned they thought you suspicious, I decided to hear you out!" she patted the poor kid - who was probably suffering from emotional whiplash at this point - before turning on the spot and walking away with a extremely old fashioned. "Good day!"

As she began to walk away, she pulled out her phone. A simple chrome affair but with red star shaped stickers on the back. She looks over to Kiyo with a small smile. "Mine doesn't teleport, unfortunately." declaring her choice of smartphone clearly inferior.

That's quite a lot of magic for a hospital. I'll come wherever you all decide to go. I and Kiyo have finished a brief interrogation.

« Last Edit: August 07, 2018, 05:40:54 am by Mistwing »
Is your sexual purity worth more than bringing the dead back to life!?
----
I'M INSERTING MY DOUBLE MAXIMUM REPEATING WIND
INTO YOU DIRECTLY

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: August 06, 2018, 10:11:43 pm »

Kiyo smiles back at Ai. "Yours is really cute though! Mine is really basic. It is mostly to keep in touch with everyone and access the internet. It wouldn't be safe for me to interface with it directly, you know?"

Quote from: Kiyo to All
If we're unprepared then let's go to the cafe and discuss what we need to do to get ready. The tunnels aren't going anywhere soon. But if everyone is ready then let's meet up at the tunnels. We should investigate them as soon as possible.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #741 on: August 07, 2018, 10:17:43 am »

Haruko peered curiously at the panel of wood, trying to figure out what was so special about it. Most people didn't just carry wood around, though maybe it was just because he was a weird guy. "Mole people? I don't think there are any mole people around here. Unless someone else saw some and didn't tell me."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: August 08, 2018, 04:21:29 am »

Quote from: Yamato to All
I say we go now in case somebody notices the warning tag
Theres interference around the hospital and that might be natural but it could mean someones been settling in this hospital for a while
Tunnels would be a pain to fight in even without the other side being prepared
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: August 09, 2018, 06:46:34 pm »

Ai and Kiyo
The guy scurries away, visibly relieved that he did not meet his fate at the hands of Kamijou Ai that day.

Or the other girl with her. He figured that, whoever she was, she was probably just as strong if they were friends.

Haruko and Amelie
The man blinks at you, as if trying to comprehend what you just said. Then he starts tutting at you, as if you'd said the moon was made out of cheese.
".....you don't know about the mole people? They've been here for centuries! The mole people of Touto! I hear they come out at night, to steal food from the hospital. That's why I was here, to stop them. I thought you were the mole people, skulking around, looking for your secret tunnels under the hospital!"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #744 on: August 12, 2018, 08:21:48 am »

Haruko continued trying to get a look at the panel of wood, curious as to what it actually was. "Do you know where any of the tunnels are? We could look for the mole people, too."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: August 14, 2018, 11:52:41 am »

"Haruko, we're sorta... busy." Amelie says. Poor crazy guy... "We're looking for different strange things, have you seen anything? If not we... probably gotta get back to it."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: August 14, 2018, 12:46:58 pm »

Haruko and Amelie
The man looks irritated, before stuffing the wooden panel back into his pants.
"You're the strangest things I've seen all day and you're still not the mole people! Damn it all. I was hoping to use you to find the tunnels, but since you're not the mole people, it won't help. Oh well.

Take care, both of you. You know those mole people can be dangerous! They'll take your brain fluids and drink 'em up like Coke, you know! Happy hunting!"

The homeless man saunters away, back towards the hospital, picking up the remains of his bush disguise. Despite his scruffy appearance, he seems rather athletic, and he's out of your sight before soon enough. You're probably confused as to what that meant, or if he had anything to do with the Zoanthropes. Not that it would surprise you either way.

Half an hour later, a nearby cafe....
You all meet up at a cafe you agreed to meet up at earlier, presumably to discuss your findings. Maki left a message on the group, telling you she's going to be late due to something that came up earlier. The cafe is a pretty average one; a display of delicious-looking cakes and pastries are displayed at the counter, a bored-looking girl manning the counter. The cafe is relatively empty for a holiday, the only other people there being a lovey-dovey couple who seem to be all over each other, a woman with their face buried into a newspaper and an old man dozing off in the mid-afternoon sun, lightly snoring.

Lapis left earlier, promising to return later with Spica, while Agatha has disappeared off with a sudden message from her parents- something about a sudden family matter back in their home country- leaving the group. The rest of you should either be there already or waiting for the rest, getting ready to discuss your findings.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: August 14, 2018, 01:17:04 pm »

Ragnar looks around, occasionally staring at the couple with no small amount of shock. He considers speaking to the others that are already present, but soon discards that idea since he doesn't really have anything of worth to say. Finally, he goes to the counter and orders a pastry and some large, cool, sugary drink. One can almost see him shiver in anticipation... or maybe it's the prospect of interacting with someone again today.

Mistwing

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing too much to keep up
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: August 15, 2018, 08:39:56 am »

True to her word, Ai came to meet the group where they'd decided to gather. And in this case brought Kiyo with her as well. In the cafe, Kamijou looked slightly less out of place than before. Not that there was a place where she wouldn't stand out. Rather than make an immediate ruckus, she simply bought a coffee at the counter - stopping only briefly to see if Kiyo wanted anything - and sat down at a table (with the others if they'd already picked one) and waited to broach the subject when the bystanders were paying less attention.
Is your sexual purity worth more than bringing the dead back to life!?
----
I'M INSERTING MY DOUBLE MAXIMUM REPEATING WIND
INTO YOU DIRECTLY

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: August 15, 2018, 05:19:06 pm »

Kiyo, being a robot, has no need for anything and so makes a beeline for the table the moment that she notices everyone gathered. After all, Ai doesn't need moral support to get a coffee. Probably.

"Hey everyone," Kiyo says with a cheerful smile, "I hope we won't be waiting too long for everyone. The sooner we can get this done the better."
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 65