Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 65

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls: Rebirth [IC]: The Spider, Snake and Bat  (Read 44016 times)

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls: Rebirth [IC]: The Spider, Snake and Bat
« Reply #645 on: April 08, 2018, 04:37:59 pm »

He'd gone down home after that. Enough exercise for the day, right?

Well, no, as it turned out. Yamato had still been restless, even after that fight. The better part of two days, wasted. He couldn't help but think of things that way now.

There was that ridiculous thought from earlier, wasn't there? Cutting distance. It seemed so, well, stupid, even to him. But... There was no denying it. He could already cut things he probably shouldn't be able to. Even if it was absurd, and he had no idea where to start, he was going to add one more thing to that list.

And so, in the dead of night, he swung his sword.

He was tired. Oh so very tired. At least his dad hadn't pressed much today either, or yesterday for that matter. He was definitely going to ask about that soon, though. Yamato'd been out and about for two Zoanthrope attacks in a row, after all, and neither of his parents had been too happy about that.

He approaches the hospital, yawning as he does so. He wore the same thing as usual, a leather jacket, t-shirt and jeans. The t-shirt this time is a garish neon orange, though at least the jeans and jacket are more normal colors - blue and black, respectively.

Seeing Maki and Ragnar, he gives a wave and a simple "Yo." in greeting, and then another yawn.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: April 09, 2018, 03:57:50 am »

"Hey. Um, I think we're just waiting on Kiyo, huh? Although it seems like the Foundation had the same idea as us."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: April 09, 2018, 06:14:02 am »

It was about then that Amelie ran up, clearly having been in a rush. As she approached the group she slowed, and then stopped, breathing hard. "S-Sorry, am I late? I didn't see the time..."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: April 09, 2018, 11:06:10 am »

Kiyo makes a beeline for Maki, Rangar and pals once she spots them. She is wearing a similar outfit from yesterday, consisting of a long skirt, long-sleeve blouse, gloves and so on so that she was completely covered below the neck. As such she stands out quite a bit, especially with how she almost runs towards them. "Hi guys! I see you've gotten my message. That's great," she says with a bow and a wave, both of which were friendly and completely unnecessary. "I was here earlier but noticed those Eden dorks and decided to check them out. Just a quick look over to see what they were up to. I was hoping that the JSDF would in charge of securing the hospital instead of the Foundation. I guess they must have been overruled. How stupid." For a change Kiyo's face sports a scowl as she talks about the Foundation instead of her usual smile, though not for long as as she swiftly changes topics. "Anyways, is everyone here? It's best if we go as a group. Otherwise I'll have to keep running back and forth sorting out access."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: April 09, 2018, 12:01:48 pm »

Maki takes the proffered drink from Ragnar, nodding at him.
"Thanks. And.....maybe the hospital called the Foundation over? We DID fight the thing right in their parking lot."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: April 09, 2018, 12:27:07 pm »

Ragnar offered drinks to the others as they come. When Maki speaks again he tilts his head in thought before shrugging.
"Some high up guy could also happen to be doing a PR stunt as well. It's not unusual for someone like that to visit someone who got injured while they're working to seem more compassionate or kind. It'd explain the sudden presence of Eden security."

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: April 09, 2018, 06:23:41 pm »

Ito leaves the restaurant, frowning slightly at the look given to his coat.

This guy was not exactly what he seemed. He'd need to figure it out eventually. A talk would have to be had with Maki, too.

Speaking of, Ito arrives at the hospital, with either a new coat or the old coat very well-mended, parking his bike a short distance away and heading over to the group.

"Hello, everyone. Maki, we should have a talk sometime when something's not going on."

Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: April 10, 2018, 07:12:31 am »

"No problem. Um....so. Who wants to go in? Kiyo has to, she's the one who arranged this, but I mean, we need people who, y'know, don't look like kids? It doesn't seem like they'll just let all of us walk in.  The rest of us should stay out here, make sure no Zoanthropes show up, and wait for the people who go in to come back with whatever they find."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #653 on: April 10, 2018, 12:57:40 pm »

"Do I count as not looking like a kid? 'Cause I look like a bird."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: April 10, 2018, 01:17:50 pm »

"Do you really think they'll let a bird in if they ask nicely?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: April 10, 2018, 02:50:01 pm »

"I mean, I'd do it if they were being polite..."
Ragnar sips his drink quietly.

Mistwing

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing too much to keep up
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: April 11, 2018, 03:40:44 am »

Speaking of not looking like a kid, a woman approaches the group. Age evident by height if nothing else. Though her wardrobe was a tell tale sign as well. Ai wore a black full-sleeve micro jacket over a simple white sundress, grey tights and and ankle-lace sandals. Strangely girly considering her actions and attitude the night before. "Good day, everyone. I see we've been beaten to the punch."
Is your sexual purity worth more than bringing the dead back to life!?
----
I'M INSERTING MY DOUBLE MAXIMUM REPEATING WIND
INTO YOU DIRECTLY

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: April 11, 2018, 04:01:09 pm »

Yui eventually walks up, not wearing her normal skates, and instead wearing a nice pair of black Converse, paired with a black skirt and white button-down top. She waved to Maki as she approached. "H-Hey guys."
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: April 11, 2018, 04:06:59 pm »

Ragnar stares for a moment before clearing his throat.
"Not necessarily. We only know they're here, not that they're investigating anything... Soda?"
The suited man offers the two new comers sodas.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: April 11, 2018, 04:27:31 pm »

"Maybe. Maybe not. We need to decide who should go in with Kiyo, anyway. I have a feeling they won't let all of us in anyway; it'll get suspicious, having a ton of kids show up. Only the people who look older should go in with her."
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 65