Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 65

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls: Rebirth [IC]: The Spider, Snake and Bat  (Read 43968 times)

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls: Rebirth [IC]
« Reply #60 on: November 03, 2017, 01:46:40 am »

"You're just. . . talking really fast and I don't understand what you're saying. Plus when I get too overexcited like that, Maki beats me up." She doesn't seem to actually have an issue with this, stating this as if it were perfectly normal.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 03, 2017, 01:57:16 am »

"Hehehe....well, not entirely true. Not just overexcitement. Things to end up on fire when you're overexcited."
It's not quite clear if Maki's being literal or metaphorical.

Naomi, Tohru and Hayato all collectively lift eyebrows at that.
"Beats you up? Doesn't sound like the Maki I know."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #62 on: November 03, 2017, 05:05:14 am »

"Huh? Yeah, she um. . ." Haruko looked between Amelie and Maki with more than a fair degree of confusion, silently asking what she was supposed to say.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 03, 2017, 05:06:47 am »

Maki does the facial expression equivalent of a facepalm.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 03, 2017, 05:47:59 am »

"S-She means like, the playful kind teens do!" Amelie says. "Not like a-actual injury, more "roughhousing", you know? Not real beating up." please have saved it please have saved it...
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 03, 2017, 05:51:48 am »

Naomi lifts an eyebrow at Maki.
"Still doesn't sound like Maki....but, y'know, people change, and we last saw each other like what, five months ago?"
Maki nods hurriedly.
"Yes! That's it! I, uh.....like rough-housing now! I got into boxing, and all that!"
She shoots a thankful look at Amelie for not having embarassed her in front of her friend and a 'we'll talk about this later' look at Haruko.

Hayato lifts an eyebrow, but doesn't otherwise hint at all that he's unconvinced.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 03, 2017, 07:34:38 am »

Taro seems to have been rendered into a state of stupor, looking down at his hands dumbly. He's sweating and twitching too, just a bit.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 03, 2017, 09:19:41 am »

"Eh....you feeling alright there, buddy?"
Naomi pokes Taro's arm lightly.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 03, 2017, 09:34:14 am »

"I'm fine!!" He shouts, at a volume that would be more agitating if his fluffy head of hair didn't flop comically around with the sudden raising of his head in tandem with his exclamation. He presses both of his hands to his mouth a second after, and a second after that he raises them to whisper a (relatively) quiet "sorry."
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 03, 2017, 09:42:54 am »

Naomi recoils as Maki takes over to have a look at Taro, lightly pushing her friend out of the way.
"Hey, hey, hey, you sure you're fine? We could take a breather on a bench over there."

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 03, 2017, 09:46:46 am »

"N-no, no, wait, I'm fine! I'm fine." The boy waves his hands out in front of him. "Uh, just a little hot out, you know? With this sweater and all? 'ts hot. 'ts hot."
carrot cakeu

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 03, 2017, 09:49:42 am »

"If it's the heat, I could get you an ice cream or something. Come on, let's get you away from this crowd, get you cooled down, okay?"

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 03, 2017, 10:15:53 am »

"You're gonna - uh," Taro attempts to smooth the frazzled mess that is his hair. "You're gonna buy me ice cream? I'm a stranger, though. Do you buy ice creams for strangers?" He looks between Naomi. "Does she buy ice creams for strangers?"
carrot cakeu

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 03, 2017, 10:37:05 am »

Naomi shrugs.
"First day we met, she bought me takoyaki. I was in the Light Music Club, she was going home from violin practice, and that's how I got to know her."
Maki offers Taro her hand with a sweet smile.
"'Sides, you seem kinda, well, literally hot and bothered. You need to chill out a little bit."
« Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 10:39:32 am by IamanElfCollaborator »

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 03, 2017, 10:44:22 am »

A myriad of emotions cross Taro's face. "Sure," he finally says, taking her hand, his other one tightly balling into a fist. "Oh, and uh, should I call you Kisaragi-san? Maybe just Maki-san? Not trying to be rude or belittling I mean, hehe."
carrot cakeu
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 65