Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 65

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls: Rebirth [IC]: The Spider, Snake and Bat  (Read 44020 times)

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls: Rebirth [IC]: The Spark
« Reply #330 on: February 27, 2018, 04:08:48 am »

Haruko looked down at the being curiously. "How did you get down there. . .?" She shoved another mouthful of food down her gullet after asking the question, evidently ignoring Lapis's inquiry.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: February 27, 2018, 04:12:38 am »

Very awkwardly.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: February 27, 2018, 06:46:54 am »

"I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you're asking because there's another Zoanthrope or something roaming about?"
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: February 27, 2018, 07:03:00 am »

No. You see, my partner has....decided that she must fight the Zoanthropes on her own. I was created to help her find Zoanthropes, to track them down so she can contain them. But.....I feel that she cannot do it on her own, and I cannot help her fight; I was created only to track them down, not to combat them.

I was.....hoping to recruit you, to help her defeat the Zoanthropes.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: February 27, 2018, 01:23:00 pm »

"I'm under orders to do that anyway, and they're already doing it. If this will help us do it more efficiently, I'm willing to give it a try."
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: February 27, 2018, 01:25:58 pm »

"I-I mean, we were already doing that... I think it's probably fine." she paused. "Do you know why that girl was a zoanthrope...?"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: February 27, 2018, 02:08:52 pm »

I was made to track Zoanthropes. The information on their creation is, sadly, beyond me. Perhaps my partner knows, but if she does, she has yet to elaborate.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: February 28, 2018, 02:13:29 pm »

Yamato was experiencing the strangest sense of deja vu, for the second time today. This really was just like those three months all over again, except he didn't ignore Lapis like he had the sword.
"Didn't you say you could read our minds or something earlier, anyway? You should know that's already something at least some of us do, right?"
A contemplative look passes over Yamato's face.
"Say, you've mentioned this partner of yours. Who is she, anyway?"
« Last Edit: March 02, 2018, 10:54:44 am by BlitzDungeoneer »
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: February 28, 2018, 02:25:28 pm »

I can't exactly read that much of your minds. I can read them as far as I need to to communicate with you, given I don't actually have the vocal cords to produce speech.

As for my partner, she gave me explicit instructions not to reveal her identity. I'll try to get her to come around and meet up with you.

Maki, meanwhile, frowns, her mind still on the unconscious girl who was, apparently, also a Zoanthrope. She steps towards Lapis.
"....you know, I want answers to this too. I want to know why I've apparently been beating up people for the last couple of months; not that I'm afraid of doing it, because there are genuinely bad people who do terrible things, but because they've apparently gone to a lot of effort to HIDE the fact we were beating people up.

Count me in. I need answers."
« Last Edit: February 28, 2018, 02:35:54 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: February 28, 2018, 03:02:05 pm »

"That's a pretty determined look you've got there, Sparki. It suits you."
Yamato grips the handle of his sword tightly, the ghost of a smirk flitting across his face.
"Well, I've already made my answer clear, right? I'm in. Whoever's responsible for making people into Zoanthropes has a lot of blood on their hands. I'm not going to just sit back."
« Last Edit: March 02, 2018, 10:54:55 am by BlitzDungeoneer »

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: March 03, 2018, 06:40:59 am »

Maki snorts, a small smile forming on her face.
"Hey, now. You don't become a hero who shows up every other night on the evening news without SOME determination, right?"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #341 on: March 04, 2018, 01:59:39 pm »

"Are we still going to fight the Zoanthropes if they're people, though?"
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: March 04, 2018, 02:10:53 pm »

"Unless we figure out how to turn them back without fighting, there's nothing for it. We'll have to fight them. Unless you know anything, Lapis."
Unfortunately, neither myself nor my partner is aware of any way to untransform a Zoanthrope. You will have to fight them.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: March 04, 2018, 04:04:31 pm »

"Speaking of that, you should call your people to collect the Zoanthrope from earlier. This place is secure, but I don't have the resources to deal with a girl turning into a whale in my guest room if her changing back is only temporary."
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: March 06, 2018, 04:02:35 am »

My partner will be here to collect her as soon as possible. She is currently acquiring supplies. Do you all have any questions? I should like to rejoin her.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 65