Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 65

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls: Rebirth [IC]: The Spider, Snake and Bat  (Read 44021 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls: Rebirth [IC]: The Spark
« Reply #315 on: February 25, 2018, 12:03:57 pm »

Suddenly, the sound of scuttling along wood can be heard in the living room. It is faint and very light, almost akin to a cat's paws on wood, but it's audible, as if the owner of these feet had yet to learn how to prowl silently.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: February 25, 2018, 05:14:21 pm »

Hideyuki rises, slipping a hand into his pocket as he immediately heads out of the room. When he removes it again, he's holding what looks to be some kind of bastard sword, which really shouldn't fit in that pocket, and wearing what looks like a bit of slightly oversized goth jewlery. He'd immediately start looking for the source of the noise.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: February 26, 2018, 04:17:43 am »

The noise....is coming from under Haruko's seat on the couch.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #318 on: February 26, 2018, 04:32:53 am »

Haruko, for her part, is still largely unaware there is an issue at all, though the sword does seem to have attracted her attention. "Are we beating something else up now? . . . It's not me, is it?"
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: February 26, 2018, 07:50:57 am »

"Not you, no. Might be beating something up. It appears to be under your seat."
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: February 26, 2018, 07:54:25 am »

Amelie carefully got up, and stepped back from the couch. ”Don’t move, H-Haruko...” she said, before channeling what power she had outside magic form to lift both couch and crow girl up to see what was beneath...
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: February 26, 2018, 09:44:18 am »

Maki stumbles off the couch to face it as Amelie lifts it, putting her fists up to face whatever is underneath it....

.....which seems to be some sort of chimeric, small creature, resembling some mix between a cat, a fox and a rabbit.

Its sapphire fur is faintly luminescent, with a line of darker fur running down the back of his head and onto its tail, which splits into three parts from the base, tapering off into white tips. Its underbelly is similarly white, contrasting with the blue fur covering its paws. It gazes up at the group with large, doe-like eyes, one long ear twitching, and a glowing sapphire in the middle of its forehead.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: February 26, 2018, 09:47:12 am »

Hideyuki looks at the creature for a few seconds, then slowly lowers his sword, though he still holds it.

"That doesn't seem to be one of those new monsters, and it's certainly not... hm."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: February 26, 2018, 09:56:06 am »

I am no demon, and neither am I a Zoanthrope. I am......no, you may call me Lapis.  I was made to find Zoanthropes, though I know not why.

Hideyuki hears all of this in his head; the creature has yet to move its mouth or do anything except tilt its head and stare at him, its eyes laid on his ring.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: February 26, 2018, 10:08:54 am »

Hideyuki pauses, then walks over to crouch down in front of the thing, using his free hand to produce what looks to be some sort of ornate lighter which he proceeds to light in front of the creature's face, producing a strange green flame, before shrugging. "Alright." He puts out the lighter, putting it back in his pocket. "So how'd you get here?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: February 26, 2018, 10:10:58 am »

You left the front door open and I've been following you since the park. Can you blame me? Someone set it on fire and then blew it up with a rocket launcher.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: February 26, 2018, 10:13:21 am »

"... I see. Alright. So you're some kind of... Zoanthrope hunter."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: February 26, 2018, 10:17:13 am »

You could call me that. I can sense Zoanthropes from far away, yes. I'm not sure if I could fight them, though, if I ran into one.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: February 26, 2018, 02:59:59 pm »

"So more like a tracker, then. That doesn't tell me why you're hiding."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: February 27, 2018, 04:04:40 am »

I just got stuck under the couch. I was hoping one of you would move it -thank you by the way- so I could get out. Anyway....are you all free right now?
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 65