Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 18

Author Topic: SCP: Legion of the D.E.A.D: Mission 1: Waltzing Matilda  (Read 24296 times)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: SCP: Legion of the D.E.A.D: Mission 1: Waltzing Matilda
« Reply #210 on: November 26, 2017, 09:34:07 am »

((better go get him, the GM has recommended it twice.))

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: November 26, 2017, 09:40:23 am »

(I think it is too risky, since the mob of angry villagers is too close and we have already lost too much time. If someone comes out to save him and the mob reaches the van, instead of losing a single dude we could lose 2 or even more. And we are disposables, unlike the target, so we can't risk the mission for a death-row D-class criminal that is wounded and on the middle of a mob of angry civilians. Unless someone else gives IC reasoning for me to not drive out of here, we are leaving. All I know IC is that he left the group to do something, is very wounded and in the middle of the villagers that want to kill us, so I think it's not worth it.)
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: November 26, 2017, 10:20:19 am »

(The aforementioned footage of the anomaly which is on the person of the D-class personnel in the midst of those “concerned and slightly agitated civilians” - as per the GM - is probably a good reason)

Ivan pushes his way gently through the crowd, trying to get to the side away from the van, aiming to get far enough that the driver can stop to get him and drive off without the civilians getting in the way.

Let me through, por favor, I must get to a médico.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: November 26, 2017, 10:40:21 am »

(I can wait more turns but someone has to tell me about the recording IC. Also some are armed and one has already shot towards us. They might not know you are with us.)
« Last Edit: November 26, 2017, 10:43:44 am by randomgenericusername »
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: November 26, 2017, 10:45:28 am »

(Why were you sleeping in the middle of a job? :P

GM: could you describe the crowd a bit more? Specifically looking for what sort of weapons they ostensibly have, if they’re saying anything, what they look like they’re capable of, that kinda thing)
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: November 26, 2017, 10:56:25 am »

(People were going to fight the girl and I didn't had weapons since I had to use mine before. I stayed in the van and tried everything I could do in the moment ugil I ran out of options (Contacting, crafting, etc) and decided to rest to see if I could get some random bonus or something like that.
I'm just waiting for someone else to tell me to wait for him and I will do that.)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: November 26, 2017, 11:09:04 am »

((well, I do believe Faye saw them recording so...))

"See if you can pick up Ivan on the way out. He's got a recording of the girl and our actions here. We don't really want that to get out, do we?"
« Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 08:03:10 am by Ozarck »

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: November 26, 2017, 11:16:21 am »

"Those recordings could be useful. You should have mentioned that before."
*Tick*   *Tock*
Drive towards Ivan (don't hit any civilians), wait for him to enter the van then leave this place. Find the fastest route out of here, don't care if civilians are on the way unless it would damage the vehicle or slow us down.
Spoiler: Jay Walker (click to show/hide)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: November 26, 2017, 01:13:20 pm »

"Sweetheart, I was a little busy." Faye speaks with a small smile on her lips.

« Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 08:04:52 am by Ozarck »

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: November 26, 2017, 01:36:38 pm »

KEEP HELPING!
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: November 26, 2017, 02:50:15 pm »

"Sure. Don't forget to handcuff the target and contact the Foundation. Tell them we have the target."

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: November 26, 2017, 04:49:32 pm »

If the crowd will start advancing start shooting them
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: November 26, 2017, 11:44:48 pm »

(Why were you sleeping in the middle of a job? :P

GM: could you describe the crowd a bit more? Specifically looking for what sort of weapons they ostensibly have, if they’re saying anything, what they look like they’re capable of, that kinda thing)

The crowd are mostly grown men, women and a few children in their pyjamas. Some are having the presence of mind to return home to grab the family firearm. Most are unarmed and gawking, but might still manfight you out of outrage.
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: November 28, 2017, 10:24:13 pm »

Realizing her efforts at healthcare have failed, Myrtle directed her attention elsewhere. After taking a quick look around at everyone in the van, she turned toward the driver's seat and yelled:

"Hey, Mr. Driver, we're missing somebody. His name was, uh..." Myrtle winced as she tried to remember the name of their missing teammate. "...Evan, I think. He was the guy who smelled bad. We need to go back and grab him. He's got my phone, and I really need it back. It's got about a hundred irreplaceable photos of my cat, Ginger. Please, it was hard enough getting those photos the first time. Ginger is precious, but she never likes sitting still."

Plea with Jay to save my phone, and also Ivan. Then keep an eye on Maltilda (and Miss Honey, if Jebbediah managed to get her into the van) and if she (or miss Honey) wake up and start struggling, then whack her a few times with my cane to calm her down.

You nag the driver, rolling charisma + Intuition:
4d6>=4f1  = (6 5 5 3, 3 successes) = 3

The Jay now gains 3 successes if he cooperates with you but loses 3 successes if he doesn't do what you want.

create a blindfold from bandages or from someone else' clothing and apply it snugly but gently to Matilda's eyes. IF hte van has seatbelts, apply one to the girl and one to myself. then wait.

((considered refilling the syringe with one of my otehr compounds, but I don't want that to be a roll, like when I tried to make a suggestion without being recorded :P ))

Rolling Intelligence + !Science! to make a blindfold:
3d6>=4f1  = (4 2 5, 2 successes) = 2

You find some bandages and black tape and make a blindfold, placing it securely over Matilda's eyes.

KEEP HELPING!

Scream for a medic

Reginald rolls his Intelligence + Science to continue treatment of the Albert.
4d6>=4f1  = (5 5 1 3, 1 success) = 1
He manages to manually apply compressive pressure on Albert's Temporal artery, for all it's worth.

Then Albert tries to roll willpower to scream:
1d6>=4f1  = (1, -1 success) = -1
He screams in his unconscious state. But does not even know he's unconscious. He's passed out but everything still hurts enough for him to need to scream.

(The aforementioned footage of the anomaly which is on the person of the D-class personnel in the midst of those “concerned and slightly agitated civilians” - as per the GM - is probably a good reason)

Ivan pushes his way gently through the crowd, trying to get to the side away from the van, aiming to get far enough that the driver can stop to get him and drive off without the civilians getting in the way.

Let me through, por favor, I must get to a médico.

Ivan uses dexterity + Intuition to navigate the crowd, the iced head wound doesn't slow him down at all!
4d6>=4f1  = (5 5 4 6, 4 successes) = 4

He finds an opening where Jay could easily scoop him.

"Those recordings could be useful. You should have mentioned that before."
*Tick*   *Tock*
Drive towards Ivan (don't hit any civilians), wait for him to enter the van then leave this place. Find the fastest route out of here, don't care if civilians are on the way unless it would damage the vehicle or slow us down.

Jay uses Dex + Auxiliary to skillfully drive towards the Ivan, despite the mob closing down on him. His lack of a thumb does nothing to hinder his driving skills!:
3d6>=4f1  = (4 3 1, 0 successes) = 0
The mob bars his way. But he presses on, undeterred. Myrtles nagging also boosts him for an extra 3 successes.
3d6>=4f1  = (5 5 3, 2 successes) = 2+3
He bumps a few big angry men aside, a pregnant mother is dragged under the chassis. More insults and a few pebbles are hurled at the truck.
But he reaches the Ivan and pulls over for the Ivan to enter the Cabin.

The crowd pelts the truck with pebbles:
d6  = (1) = 1
They mostly hit each other in their own crossfire. Several children are wounded.

You hear a teenage voice yelling out: "I call dibs on the bazooka!"

If the crowd will start advancing start shooting them

Then Jebbediah Rollo helpfully fires into the crowd, using Dex+Shooting
(4 3 2 4, 2 successes) = 2

He blinds a couple of schoolboys trying to approach. The boys collapse in fits of coughing. They were wielding kitchen knives. No doubt pinched from their mother. Said mother looks on in horror and yells at her man to bring the shotgun.

Spoiler: Egan (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ozarck (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Randomgenericusername (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Papaj (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Hector13 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Gigagiant (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: LordPorkins (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Spazyak (click to show/hide)
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: November 28, 2017, 10:48:56 pm »

"I heard someone mention a bazooka."
Drive out of here at full speed. Determine fastest route using my intelligence and don't bother avoiding any civilians in the way unless crashing into them would slow us down.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 18