Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: ☢️Lost in a Nuclear dark age, a Twilight 2000 SG☢️  (Read 4873 times)

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ☢️Lost in a Nuclear dark age, a Twilight 2000 SG☢️
« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2017, 09:32:11 pm »

This sounds good except for the obligation to play as a soldier or former soldier of course.
? this is a suggestion game and we we already have a character, so what your suggestion for what the character does next.
Oh, somehow I thought it was an RP, my bad....

Um, look at ourselves in  mirror, or pool of water, or reflective metal.
(Any care to suggest what Mako Kita looks like)

You ready your rifle and slowly with great care you look thru the bushes.
After a brief search you find him, a bleeding US army lieutenant, he's only half conscious and looks pale.

"Schaeffer, Frederick L...Lieutenant." the man manages to
say before he spits up some blood.
you try to make him a little more comfortable but he clearly done for, his belly is covered in blood and breathing raspy from his wounds.

""Mission...mission accomplished... almost. Operation Carbide, Got that Carbide.
"It was that damned Smitht, Sergeant Hans Smitht he.. he lead us into the trap.
He was in the first jeep,they didn't fire on him. He was with them when they rounded up the prisoners. Like he was in charge.

Listen to me , This is Operation Carbide. Got it? -huck-. We were carrying vital plans. Blueprints and the way from Lodz.
But now he has them, too late.. must tell the contact, Richard Bishop, Kalisz."
And with that Lieutenant Frederick Schaeffer is no more.

You take a minute to do what you can but there's too many for you to think about burying them.

A)Head to Kalisz
B) Other?

Spoiler: Mako Kita (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Map should work now (click to show/hide)

Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2017, 11:08:32 pm »

Maybe the guys going to the east were survivors of our friend?

B See if the lienaut still have his gear, maybe something will come handy as we are alone now.

Go to the river, see if it is possible to pass without damaging our equipment, if yes, pass and then go to Kalisz, if not, go sneaky to  Uniejow. Maybe the bridge can be crossed still, but might have enemies there.

Unless someone has an interesting description I think we should each one talk about something different from the body

"Her eyes look black as night, a set of eyes that never betrayed her on the dark"
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm just here, because actually I don't know*shrug
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2017, 12:02:02 am »

Her hair air long, flowing and red.

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2017, 12:19:31 am »

Maybe the guys going to the east were survivors of our friend?

B See if the lienaut still have his gear, maybe something will come handy as we are alone now.

Go to the river, see if it is possible to pass without damaging our equipment, if yes, pass and then go to Kalisz, if not, go sneaky to  Uniejow. Maybe the bridge can be crossed still, but might have enemies there.
+1
Not much of a suggestion, but guessing from our name I would think we're Japanese or of Japanese descent.
Max avatar size is 80x80

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2017, 09:58:56 am »

Until now: red hair, black eyes with a format (I don't know how to call in english that "thin" oriental eyes) that shows her lineage origins and for long protected her descendants from mist
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm just here, because actually I don't know*shrug
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 11, 2017, 10:43:25 am »

Until now: red hair, black eyes with a format (I don't know how to call in english that "thin" oriental eyes) that shows her lineage origins and for long protected her descendants from mist
I LIKE the idea of having her designed by commite, just because its more fun than having one person hog all of it.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 12, 2017, 12:14:42 am »

I LIKE the idea of having her designed by commite, just because its more fun than having one person hog all of it.
It's more fun to let you all have some input.

Rolls
River crossing: 5
Lieutenant gear: 5  unloaded .38 spec

You take a moment to see if the Lieutenant has anything usefull.
It’s a cleary a waste of your time, the man has nothing but a blood stained jacket and his dog tags left.
As you leave something glints in the undergrowth, brushing away the leaves you see it, a chrome snub nosed revolver.
A quick look shows you why it was discarded, it’s empty but you pocket it anyway.

The river is low and with the aid of a makeshift raft you cross it.
On the road you meet a group of refugees, without a word they start to stick with you, maybe for safety in numbers.

The next day you reach Kalisz, well what’s left of Kalisz.
As you follow the refugees past the guard you hear it.
"Hey you stop!.
Let's have a look at you." says the man with a battered 12 gauge.

Slowly you take off the gasmask.
You're a bit of a mess, your red hair is unwashed and the formerly long flowing locks are greasy.
Around your black eyes are heavy bags, you haven't slept well for the few nights.
You're not a tall woman and your skinny frame shows the meager military rations of late.

"Well i haven't seen you around before so i should tell you the rules
First off, The war is outside Kalisz.
No fighting, fight and you’ll get shot.
Steal and you’ll get shot.
No long arms inside the town.
Ok, leave the rifle here and you can come in.
Here take tip, the bar on the third street, tell him Serafin sent you, he give good rates”

Your rifle is soon chained and padlocked inside armory and with the key in your pocket you enter Kalisz.

Now all you have to do is find Richard Bishop and tell him what happened.
But how?

(If you want to trade for anything, say and i’ll role for it.)

Spoiler: Mako Kita (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Map should work now (click to show/hide)
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 13, 2017, 12:02:36 am »

Check out the bar on third street. Ask someone about Bishop and if there is a government or military center here.
Max avatar size is 80x80
Pages: 1 2 [3]