Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7

Author Topic: SCP: Legion of the D.E.A.D. - OOC and Home Base thread  (Read 6853 times)

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
SCP: Legion of the D.E.A.D. - OOC and Home Base thread
« on: October 29, 2017, 04:09:47 am »

Secure Contain Protect

Legion of the Disposable, Expendable And Damned. D.E.A.D.

Short: What the heck is this:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Attention D class Personnel. You are here because our organization has purchased the right to carry out your mandatory death sentence. Or you might have been just on the wrong side of some dumb politics. In any case, your lives are ours to use as we please. - And your continued lease on life depends on the amount of utility that can be extracted from what remains of them.

As some of the most violent and abhorrent specimens of humanity, we are conscripting you to form a final line of defense against horrors far more diabolical than your sweetest thoughts. You will fight. You will die. But your life will be more comfortable than the other inmates if you fight well.

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/6eGZYTp - Live play by discord VTM games also happen here.

Mechanics:
Each rolling test uses a stat + a skill to give you the number of dice rolled. Every dice 4 and above is a degree of success. 1s without a success would result in a comedic critfail. 6s contribute to collateral damage.

Character Sheet:

Experience and Point Allocation

You start with 1 level in each stat and skill. Every additional level costs 5x(the level bought). Level 2 costs 10 points, level 3 costs 15 points, etc.

Allocate 20xp as you see fit. Every mission gives 10 xp.

Stats:
Spoiler: Stats (click to show/hide)

Skills:

Dice systems:
Spoiler:  Dice Systems (click to show/hide)

Armory:
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 07:26:01 am by Aigre Excalibur »
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SCP: Legion of the D.E.A.D. - OOC and Home Base thread
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2017, 04:10:07 am »

Reserved for Stuff
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2017, 05:38:08 am »

Reserved for ME!

I assume that our stating 20 xp is enough to raise two things to level 2 (2 stats or 2 skills or 1 of each)

Requesting Distiller
also requesting access to neurotoxin arsenic, lye, fentanyl, and other similar things as I think of them

Spoiler: Faye (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Equipment (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 29, 2017, 05:55:59 am by Ozarck »

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2017, 06:51:51 am »

Yeah that's correct, you have just enough to raise 2 things to level 2.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2017, 07:45:36 am »

Reserved for ME!

I assume that our stating 20 xp is enough to raise two things to level 2 (2 stats or 2 skills or 1 of each)

Requesting Distiller
also requesting access to neurotoxin arsenic, lye, fentanyl, and other similar things as I think of them

The provost makes a note to never allow you on food duty.

You use your charm and geekiness to requisition a distillation kit and several toxic chemicals

Dicebot: 4d6>=4f1  = (5 4 4 2, 3 successes) = 3

You get a good laboratory kit made from glass. (A cheap version would be plastic, which could melt on you). 

You receive a 10 ml sample of Tetrodotoxin - puffer fish venom. It acts on the sodium channels of the nervous system within about 30 minutes of ingestion.
You also receive a 25 ml bottle of arsenic, 100 ml of lye and 1 mg of pure fentanyl.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2017, 09:02:53 am »

Spoiler: Jeb (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 29, 2017, 11:36:12 am by PaPaj »
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

GigaGiant

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering down at you
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2017, 11:30:40 am »

Spoiler: Myrtle (click to show/hide)

If this type of character isn't welcome, let me know and I'll come up with a more serious character sheet.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2017, 11:42:02 am by GigaGiant »
Insert witty signature here

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2017, 12:48:16 pm »

Now now, GigaGiant. if such a character weren't welcome, Faye would be happy to take appropriate steps. No need to hobble away in demented confusion just yet.
Also, Yay! thanks dicebot! Faye oozes appreciation for the provost's generosity.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2017, 07:41:38 pm »

Spoiler: Arson and murder (click to show/hide)
Request various components, mechanisms, circuits and spare parts to build small robots or machines. If they let the crazy scientist have neurotoxin then my request should be reasonable.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2017, 09:19:01 pm by randomgenericusername »
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2017, 02:56:44 am »

Spoiler: Myrtle (click to show/hide)

If this type of character isn't welcome, let me know and I'll come up with a more serious character sheet.

As long as she can kill when she is told to, SCP doesn't discriminate.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2017, 03:34:54 am »

Mission 1: Waltzing Matilda

Listen up, convicts. Your first mission is a milk run - even gutter rats like you can't screw this up. This is a simple retrieval mission.

A schoolgirl in a quiet village called Crunchem Hall has become a person of interest. Her family has been under surveillance for some years now, and it is believed that this person possesses manifest telekinetic powers. For her own protection, and for the stability of society in general, we will be taking her into custody where she can be safely studied.

You will be retrieving this girl alive and unspoilt. We fully intend to learn all we can about her mind and body. The people in the area are all civilians so you are not expected to actually KILL anyone for her. As such, you will be provided with only less than lethal equipment to assist you in the application of any necessary force.

Do you have any Questions? Get into the company truck and strap yourselves in if you're coming. You get an honest wage of 50 bucks and a hot meal  if you come along. A refusal would be a step towards liquidation. Now, who can actually refuse such an offer? Don't say we don't give you choices.

Team Mission equipment:
1 Tazer Gun
1 Contact Tazer
10m of Nylon Rope
1 pair of Handcuffs
1 FN303 Riot gun with 15 rounds of Oleoresin capsicum Pepper Ball
1 Syringe filled with Thiopental
« Last Edit: October 30, 2017, 03:36:41 am by Aigre Excalibur »

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2017, 06:10:00 am »

(Questions: Am I in?

If I am, can I
Request various components, mechanisms, circuits and spare parts to build small robots or machines.

And also can I get the Contact Tazer + Handcuffs?)
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2017, 07:10:42 am »

"Oh, lovely. She sounds sweet. I bet she and you will get along swimmingly, Myrtle."

In! Faye takes the syringe, the rope, and the handcuffs.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2017, 07:41:43 am »

(I wanted the handcuffs :| )
Do I get the mechanical parts I asked for?
Get both Tazers and enter the truck

Spoiler: Arson and murder (click to show/hide)

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2017, 08:21:09 am »

Take the FN303 Riot gun and head to the truck

Spoiler: Jeb (click to show/hide)
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7