Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 25

Author Topic: The Eternal Saga - Act 2: The First Era (Epilogue)  (Read 24223 times)

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Eternal Saga - Act 1: Genesis of the World
« Reply #300 on: December 01, 2017, 09:31:51 pm »

Greetings, Great Destructor. I am Cerediron, god of Essence, Magic, and Creation. Who might you be, and what has this Skylargos done to deserve such pursuit?
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 09:41:10 pm by Madman198237 »
We shall make the highest quality of quality quantities of soldiers with quantities of quality.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Eternal Saga - Act 2: The First Era
« Reply #301 on: December 01, 2017, 09:56:17 pm »

"You shall remember me as Scilorak, Great Destructor of Poisons, Metals and Legends. The offense of Skylargos is none of your concern. All you shall know is that his sin deserves erasure, and that his sin is shared with all its accomplices."

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: December 01, 2017, 09:59:29 pm »

Great Destructor. Your forces are truly awe-inspiring. Truly an elder god of your stature graces us with his mere presence. The monster arrived, seeking to ram our moon. To which point I told him I'd shoot him out of the sky if he did. He landed in the south eastern quadrant of our world, creating a huge crater, and then took off again. This is all I know. If I had known he was a criminal, I would have shot him down the moment I saw him. If there is anything I can do to assist you further, I will oblige out of respect not for your army, but for your wisdom. For surely for a god of destruction, like us, to have such a force it must mean they wield wisdom as surely and swiftly as any other weapon. If you ask for my assistance, it is yours.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: December 01, 2017, 10:05:02 pm »

"Amusing words, young destructor. Then if none of you is guilty of helping the sinner, I reckon none of you will have a qualm at letting me investigate this Mortal Plane? Surely none of you has anything to hide concerning Skylargos? Were you to cooperate, I would be magnanimous enough to grant you the benefit of your ignorance."

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: December 01, 2017, 10:07:00 pm »

[Erin has no issue with this guy doing a search]
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: December 01, 2017, 10:14:16 pm »

Lu smiles beside himself. He does actually admire the strong god. You will find many things of interest, this I can say for certain. Though, to my knowledge, none concern Skylargos. His only mark upon this world is some sort of crater, claiming he needed to ram something for kinetic energy. In our ignorance, we allowed our first visitor from beyond our borders to do so. For this I apologize, our ignorance seems to have overshadowed our prudence. I have no qualms with you search the mortal plane or my realm, though, and I realize I ask a great deal of your benevolence, as protector of this world's secrets, I ask that your reveal not any that you discover in your search.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: December 01, 2017, 10:15:40 pm »

"the fool you seek crashed through the hole you entered in through, said his stone was powered by crashing and that he pissed you off by breaking your world, he sat over there in the mortal plane for a section of time, and left through the same hole. he came with three others who are still here."
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: December 01, 2017, 10:35:07 pm »

No, the three others who are still here specifically disavowed knowing him. I don't think they came "with" one another except in that they all chose the same convenient hole in our universe to break through.

Ah, Great Destructor Scilorak, would you mind sealing that 'door' behind you when you are done here? We'd prefer not to have to repeat this debacle; contrary to what you might be forgiven for assuming, we don't particularly like housebreakers despite having several around.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: December 01, 2017, 10:42:04 pm »

[Erin would like to not die, thank you kindly, so do not antagonize the guy who has an army of servants, multiple Artifacts, and also ~10 Artifact-equipped Greater Servants, please and thank you.]

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Eternal Saga - Act 1: Genesis of the World
« Reply #309 on: December 01, 2017, 10:44:26 pm »

Of course his offense is my concern, it was grievous enough that you have entered our Universe to track him down for it, and it is therefore our duty, in whatever way we may, to aid you in your search. As you have been told, he did indeed enter, and then leave some time ago. How much mortal time, I am not sure. I have been within my Realm for some time. I must return there, in fact. And please, do mind the mortals.

They're so....squishy.

Prepare to return to my Realm.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 10:47:07 pm by Madman198237 »
We shall make the highest quality of quality quantities of soldiers with quantities of quality.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: December 01, 2017, 10:46:55 pm »

[Erin would like to not die, thank you kindly, so do not antagonize the guy who has an army of servants, multiple Artifacts, and also ~10 Artifact-equipped Greater Servants, please and thank you.]

(What antagonism? I merely asked him for a small favour. Not all Great Destructors are as totally unreasonable as Lu, you know.)

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: December 01, 2017, 10:47:19 pm »

Stop Cerediron from doing this suicidal action.

Jilladilla

• Bay Watcher
  • Most Sleep Deprived
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: December 01, 2017, 10:52:15 pm »

Yes, Nefertem yes, we should have patched up that hole, and yes- CEREDIRON NO. I know you look the part of the old senile wizard stereotype but you are not senile and I told you that he declared the Divine Plane is off limits for now!... Huff. Or maybe I didn't? A future that never was?.. Hmm.. Hahaha...

Right. Right. Onwards to business I suppose...

Glory to United Forenia!

If you see a 'Nemonole' on the internet elsewhere, it's probably me

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: December 01, 2017, 10:57:00 pm »

Can he do that? I mean, I have no particular reason to go to the Divine Plane right now, but it's still our home. Well, not your home, but you know what I mean. And what of the mortal souls there? Great Destructor, I'm sure we would all appreciate it if you do not trouble our realms more than is absolutely necessary.

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: December 01, 2017, 11:04:02 pm »

Old, senile-looking wizard indeed...I have all of my teeth in this incarnation, thank you very much. And they are straight and not yellow as well. Honestly, pull it together, would you? Now then, Great Destructor Scilorak, my fellow here is...somewhat confused by all the staring-into-the-past-and-future, so would you mind clarifying for an "old senile wizard stereotype", please? For all we know this is a "past that never was".
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 25