Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: Roll to God IC  (Read 7419 times)

dustywayfarer

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurking since 2009
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to God IC
« Reply #60 on: October 30, 2017, 09:51:38 am »

Rest and inhabit the newly expanding ocean.

OOC: Where did the temple go? Paxiecrunchie's labor of love is not in the main post.
Under Paxiecrunchie's information.

Thanks, missed it. Assumed it would be under Artifacts or Locations

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 30, 2017, 11:38:59 am »

rest to recover more power.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 30, 2017, 12:15:58 pm »

Walk forth from the emptiness of the void.

Observe all of creation, so that I might locate an individual worthy of being a champion of mine.
That is, if I ever find anything that knows of the concept of valor.
Or at least capable of abstract thought.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2017, 08:22:36 am by Ultimuh »

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 30, 2017, 12:26:16 pm »

Create migrating winds of ice that will carve cave systems into rock. They rarely gather in large numbers as they repel eachother.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 30, 2017, 10:52:33 pm »

Dikaios keeps resting for the turn.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 30, 2017, 11:23:01 pm »

Expand my power reserves, then ready to hibernate.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm just here, because actually I don't know*shrug
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 30, 2017, 11:53:08 pm »

Whispermills after having finished creating her first creatures slumbers.

OOC; I updated my prior post.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 31, 2017, 05:13:32 am »

((Probably being stupid, but I don't see my action in the last turn. Did I not have enough cp to do it?

Edit: I'm also just realizing I should probably have asked this in the ooc section. Woopsies.))
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 02, 2017, 10:08:02 am »

Freed from the bounds of CP, Acter makes a moon, and puts a huge tree and an atmosphere on it. He does not care if this will take a while.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 02, 2017, 01:37:39 pm »

Digita immediately begins turning more of the planet's surface into metal, and spawning more Binaries where possible.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Wozzy

• Bay Watcher
  • Do you like waffles?
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 02, 2017, 02:09:18 pm »

Turn 3.2

Digita decides against rest, and creates a metallic grass that will slowly spread from metal tiles onto adjacent tiles, and convert the terrain of those tiles to metal.

[Yes, you did not have the CP on the previous turn.]

(3) Your metallic grass takes root, but similar to your metallic land, it isn't really metal, just hard rock with a slight sheen.

Whispermills calls forth strength from within themselves and Births The Whisperers from their own flesh.

The whisperers are small six limbed bird like people covered in black and purple feathers.
Their first two limbs are built for digging and have strong hard claws for the second set is rather humanoid in construction to allow for advanced tool use and the third set resembles the legs of a turkey. Their heads a rather dolike with the exeotion of a squid/parrotlike beak at their front, the posses a short tail like what might be seen on a diving bird.

She leaves them with instructions on how to build fire and two main guidelines for life before He returns to slumbering withing the temple.

1. Do not make provoke war with your neighbors
2. Treat other Whisperers with kindness and generosity whenever possible.

(3) Attempting to create a sapient creature is no easy task, but you tried your best! The result is a small tribe of smart creatures, but not one that can follow orders real well.

(3,5) They have no idea how these instructions would work, but somehow they get the gist that they shouldn't be violent towards others, and to be excellent to one another.

Hmn...
Start carving a city out of the walls of the cliff. I will be butting sentient mortals there once I can.
(4) You create a city carved out of the walls of the cliffs. It looks sturdy enough to stand the test of time.

Walk forth from the emptiness of the void.

Observe all of creation, so that I might locate an individual worthy of being a champion of mine.
That is, if I ever find anything that knows of the concept of valor.
Or at least capable of abstract thought.

Only one type of creature looks to be capable of handling such a task at this moment, and that is one of The Whisperers. 4 Despite being slightly startled, the one you have chosen doesn't seem to fear you, and looks to be tougher and braver than the rest. You've chosen a good champion.

Create migrating winds of ice that will carve cave systems into rock. They rarely gather in large numbers as they repel eachother.

(6) Long, snake-like tendrils of ice begin to travel across the land, creating deep cave systems, unimpeded by any obstacle. As they pass, they leave chunks of nevermelt ice, causing the caves to stay below freezing.

Freed from the bounds of CP, Acter makes a moon, and puts a huge tree and an atmosphere on it. He does not care if this will take a while.

(3) This 'moon' is little more than a tile of rock, with a single tree and atmosphere on it. It doesn't even move. What a rip off.

Digita immediately begins turning more of the planet's surface into metal, and spawning more Binaries where possible.

(4) You expand your territory and create more Binaries to live in it.

Century long hibernation on the next turn

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 02, 2017, 02:15:04 pm »

I give my chosen Whisperer champion my blessings, so it shall go forth and do deeds in my name.
The blessing I give will be one of willpower and might.
(Kind of vague of what the effects they will have, don't you think? ;) )
For now, this creature will do. I expect many more to eventually follow, regardless of species.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 02:50:12 pm by Ultimuh »

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 02, 2017, 03:41:19 pm »

Eh, works well enough.
Create the Saetren within the city that I have created; these beings are sentient, are humanoid, and are driven to improve themselves and that which is around them. They also have an implicit understanding of agriculture, and knowledge of the gods and their actions. After a few months, I will choose one among them to be marked as their leader; they will be chosen for showing intelligence and compassion.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 03:43:43 pm by Glass »
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 02, 2017, 04:01:17 pm »

create bioluminescent algae
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 02, 2017, 05:23:25 pm »

"More power will be a necessity."

500 CP to increase my maximum CP.

Missed this?
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6