Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: Roll to God IC  (Read 7436 times)

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to God IC
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2017, 12:03:18 am »

Dikaios decides to raise some mountains.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2017, 08:03:07 am »

Create some simple plants - mostly tall grass, really, with the beginnings of some grains - to live on the fertile ground and to grow.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 09:43:11 am by Glass »
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2017, 08:43:56 am »

((Digita is misspelled Digits in the first post, probably an auto correct error.))

Digita attempts to increase her power- if she does not have enough energy, she tries absorbing a binary to gain the required power (hopefully, the pure energy of a binary will be close enough to the Divine energy of a god).
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2017, 09:16:21 am »

Create some simple plants - just grass, really, maybe the beginnings of some grains - to live on the fertile ground and to grow.

"What, are the plants I made not good enough?"

Check to see if the Binaries are eating the Smoke Tree fruit.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2017, 09:42:44 am »

Create some simple plants - just grass, really, maybe the beginnings of some grains - to live on the fertile ground and to grow.

I didn't actually remember what you made...
Anyway, I'm focusing more on the grains. Something for when we've got someone doing agriculture.

Wozzy

• Bay Watcher
  • Do you like waffles?
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2017, 10:39:57 am »

Turn 2.2

Whispermill begins work on creating a vast stone temple to live inside, at this point A building that is just a bunch of obnoxiously elaborate granite pillars supporting a wide triangular prism with a white sand floor.

(4)You create what most would consider a ridiculously elaborate art piece, but you feel strangely attached to it, almost as though a piece of you was within it. That might explain why it took this much effort to set it up. -500

Alaheris continues making the oceans.
(4)After using so much energy trying to create water, stimulating the clouds to begin their downpour was almost effortless. The wasteland seems to sink slightly as the rainwater hits it, causing the water to begin rushing towards the West, away from the Terran Sphere and portal. This will take some time, but progress is already visible. -100
Dikaios decides to raise some mountains.
(1) Worn out from starbuilding, Dikaios struggles with creating a mountain range. In a last ditch effort, he tries to expend more energy than he has, and causes an earthquake! Instead of creating mountains, great fissures crack open in the earth. Soaked with Dikaios' power, the newly made cliffs are shock white, reflecting the light from the star he created. The rainwater begins to fill into these valleys, creating a trio of rivers leading to the pool of water. -500,
Exhausted

Create some simple plants - mostly tall grass, really, with the beginnings of some grains - to live on the fertile ground and to grow.

(5) You sow seeds of grass and grains on the fertile land surrounding the portal. Fueled by the rain, they take root and begin the slow process of spreading across the land. -50

((Digita is misspelled Digits in the first post, probably an auto correct error.))

Digita attempts to increase her power- if she does not have enough energy, she tries absorbing a binary to gain the required power (hopefully, the pure energy of a binary will be close enough to the Divine energy of a god).

(4) Desperate to not fall behind her fellow gods, Digitas attempts to absorb one of her creations. With a silent scream, the poor thing grows dimmer and dimmer, desperately attempting to get away, before eventually vanishing. Despite all of it, Digitas doesn't feel any stronger, but goes ahead and levels up anyways!
The other Binaries saw their sibling die, but are unaware of how they met their demise.
-500, Exhausted

[/color]

The Smoking Trees are still young, as they have only existed for a month, but the rain definitely helps them grow.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 12:16:46 pm by Wozzy »

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 27, 2017, 10:55:09 am »

Rest.

Wozzy

• Bay Watcher
  • Do you like waffles?
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 27, 2017, 10:58:13 am »

Rest.

As you have performed an action for turn 2, you will have to wait until turn 3 to rest. I am willing to queue it up for you, so feel free to continue acting as you wish.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 27, 2017, 11:08:06 am »

Continue resting till I have enough power to expand my capacity again.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

dustywayfarer

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurking since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 27, 2017, 11:29:58 am »

First action, to be taken as soon as I enter reality. This is all assuming there's still room.

Working with the God of Beauty, enhance the volume and spread of the oceans.

Why don't we shape seven continents, one large continent surrounded by six smaller ones, with a larger ocean on the side of the planet opposite the largest continent?

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 27, 2017, 11:35:35 am »

Assuming that player enters:
"It's an interesting idea, but not a necessary one. I would prefer to let the world grow as it may."
~~~
"Though the land grows, the seas do not."

Create a new pseudo-plant species: the River Plume. River Plumes are long stalks that grow only underwater, taking their carbon dioxide from the surrounding water instead of from air. River Plumes reproduce by detaching pieces of themselves that flow downstream and reattach later on, becoming a new plant. Place them in the Three Rivers.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 27, 2017, 12:12:17 pm »

Rest.

As you have performed an action for turn 2, you will have to wait until turn 3 to rest. I am willing to queue it up for you, so feel free to continue acting as you wish.
Turn 2.2
Ah. Whoops. Well, unless I have power, I can't really do anything. I'll just wait for now.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 27, 2017, 12:14:39 pm »

rest
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Wozzy

• Bay Watcher
  • Do you like waffles?
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 27, 2017, 12:22:21 pm »

Wozzy

• Bay Watcher
  • Do you like waffles?
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 27, 2017, 12:30:52 pm »

Turn 2.4

First action, to be taken as soon as I enter reality. This is all assuming there's still room.

Working with the God of Beauty, enhance the volume and spread of the oceans.

Why don't we shape seven continents, one large continent surrounded by six smaller ones, with a larger ocean on the side of the planet opposite the largest continent?

(5) Your affinity to water makes this an easy task, and in fact, allows you to easily enlarge the ocean. If desired, you can make it even bigger by pouring more CP into it. Continue? -200
Assuming that player enters:
"It's an interesting idea, but not a necessary one. I would prefer to let the world grow as it may."
~~~
"Though the land grows, the seas do not."

Create a new pseudo-plant species: the River Plume. River Plumes are long stalks that grow only underwater, taking their carbon dioxide from the surrounding water instead of from air. River Plumes reproduce by detaching pieces of themselves that flow downstream and reattach later on, becoming a new plant. Place them in the Three Rivers.

(4)You plant River Plumes at the start of the three rivers, anticipating that they will spread. Are they fruit bearing?
« Last Edit: October 30, 2017, 06:58:26 am by Wozzy »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6