Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Author Topic: Doki doki literature club: only META~  (Read 19288 times)

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Doki doki literature club: only META~
« Reply #60 on: November 19, 2017, 10:01:49 pm »

Spoiler: Continuation (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 10:04:08 pm by heydude6 »
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Shining
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 19, 2017, 10:48:15 pm »

Spoiler: hmm hmm (click to show/hide)

Derpy Dev

• Bay Watcher
  • Normal Person Doing Normal Things
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 19, 2017, 10:50:48 pm »

I feel left out of this spoiler filled conversation xD

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Shining
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 19, 2017, 10:56:33 pm »

Don't worry, it's just great stuff that we can't tell you ANYTHING about. Just hurry up and power through the rest of the game, I'm sure that the things that happen won't be too horrible. :3

JimboM12

• Bay Watcher
  • Dank.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 19, 2017, 11:03:18 pm »

I'm sure that the things that happen won't be too horrible. :3

... i can't make that promise.
Pemmican is pretty incredibly durable. Corn and rice also lust forever without refrigeration.
Ah yes, the insatiable lust of corn and rice, clearly two of the most erotic foods.

Derpy Dev

• Bay Watcher
  • Normal Person Doing Normal Things
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 19, 2017, 11:08:00 pm »

I'm sure that the things that happen won't be too horrible. :3

... i can't make that promise.

What could possibly happen that's worse than what I've already seen in this messed up game?

...I'm gonna find out, aren't I? Why does this game like breaking me  :(

JimboM12

• Bay Watcher
  • Dank.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 19, 2017, 11:15:54 pm »

have you played undertale? ya know how that got worse and then better? yeah it's kinda like that.

you'll enjoy the ending, even more so if you do the spoiler thing (not the bad spoiler thing, the good spoiler thing), but that requires some meta knowledge and im not gonna spoil it.
Pemmican is pretty incredibly durable. Corn and rice also lust forever without refrigeration.
Ah yes, the insatiable lust of corn and rice, clearly two of the most erotic foods.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Shining
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 19, 2017, 11:21:57 pm »

I actually don't know what happens when you do the spoiler thing. I only played through once, and thought that was a fine place to leave it. Maybe I should go back.

JimboM12

• Bay Watcher
  • Dank.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 19, 2017, 11:28:17 pm »

I actually don't know what happens when you do the spoiler thing. I only played through once, and thought that was a fine place to leave it. Maybe I should go back.

the bad spoiler thing is freaky. don't do the bad spoiler thing

the good spoiler thing is nice.

Spoiler: The good spoiler thing (click to show/hide)

... im being semi serious but also i love saying the word spoiler.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Shining
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 19, 2017, 11:49:26 pm »

I, uh. That doesn't really give me a lot of info. :P

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

JimboM12

• Bay Watcher
  • Dank.
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 19, 2017, 11:56:29 pm »

ummm, how to say this in a way that won't spoil anything for people with uncontrollable urges to spoil themselves.

let me know how it goes.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 12:05:48 am by JimboM12 »

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 20, 2017, 12:05:12 am »

Do I sound crazy and delusional in that above post? I'm sorry, it's just... maybe I'll feel comfortable talking about it later... though probably not... 

Dammit Ninja!:

I, uh. That doesn't really give me a lot of info. :P

To explain to you what to do, you simpl-

Dammit! Ninja again!

Seems like JimboM12 has you covered this time. You don't have to reinstall the game though, just delete a file called firstrun. There are instructions in the READ ME
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

JimboM12

• Bay Watcher
  • Dank.
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 20, 2017, 12:08:24 am »

i've reached the depths of spoiler and reminding myself of the good spoiler gives me a warm feeling.

reminding myself of the bad spoilers gonna keep me up for a couple hours

if you do the bad spoiler... stay on that screen for a little while. holy shit.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 12:10:00 am by JimboM12 »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Shining
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 20, 2017, 12:15:12 am »

Instructions unclear, summoned eldritch VN abomination into real life. Please advise.
No really, that explanation contained the word "spoiler" as a stand-in for too many things for me to actually follow confidently.

JimboM12

• Bay Watcher
  • Dank.
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 20, 2017, 12:23:01 am »

Instructions unclear, summoned eldritch VN abomination into real life. Please advise.
No really, that explanation contained the word "spoiler" as a stand-in for too many things for me to actually follow confidently.

Spoiler: for spoiler eyes only (click to show/hide)

im actually really bad with horror, so don't ask me why i went through with the steps to find out how to do this.

i once played through a fan translated rpg for the nintendo called sweet home. then i played through a h-rpg remake/tribute i won't go into details about. i literally could only sleep during daytime with my roommates in the house.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 12:25:34 am by JimboM12 »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8