Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls: Rebirth [OOC] [9/10 Players]  (Read 13082 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls: Rebirth [OOC] [0/8 Players] [Recruiting]
« Reply #45 on: February 21, 2018, 05:27:34 pm »

Consider this sheet for resubmission then.

Spoiler: KHAOS GANG ON YA BLOCK (click to show/hide)
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls: Rebirth [OOC] [0/8 Players] [Recruiting]
« Reply #46 on: February 21, 2018, 08:37:34 pm »

Spoiler: Foxy Grandma (click to show/hide)

Still need to talk about optimizing but here's my duder.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls: Rebirth [OOC] [5/9 Players]
« Reply #47 on: February 21, 2018, 08:43:11 pm »

I will try to figure out something new. Which people left? That is, what slots need filling?
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 24, 2018, 03:05:05 am »

I will try to figure out something new. Which people left? That is, what slots need filling?
Check the inactive players slots.

LucidRain

• Bay Watcher
  • The sun is at least 12 meters long
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 24, 2018, 05:58:10 am »

I am not even an animu fan, but I will reserve a spot...I'll probably scrunch up a sheet within the day or so

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 24, 2018, 09:54:54 am »

Check the inactive players slots.
Ah, I didn't notice that. Thanks. I'll take a look when I get a free moment.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 24, 2018, 06:01:50 pm »

...I should check on Bay12 after all this time.
See this on the first page
I'm honestly touched this is still a thing.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 24, 2018, 06:34:39 pm »

...I should check on Bay12 after all this time.
See this on the first page
I'm honestly touched this is still a thing.

HE COMES
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 24, 2018, 07:39:57 pm »

he does what
Black lives matter.

LucidRain

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 25, 2018, 01:35:29 am »

December, the Dumpling Delivery Boy

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 28, 2018, 05:06:15 am by LucidRain »

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 25, 2018, 04:15:35 am »

I'll probably never actually finish this because I'm already in but I decided to make a thing because of inspiration. No fluff, just stats that inform fluff.

Advantage: All The World is My Arena - The Mighty cares not for such feeble things as space. As long as The Mighty stands still, a field of oppressive weight begins to spread around him, its intensity and area of effect increasing with each turn. Any creature or object within this area is treated as if they are in Melee range of the Mighty and have their mobility reduced.

Stats: Describe your character's abilities. These are the sum total of their abilities after all factors; for example, if you're not very strong, but you've got a miniature mech that you ride around and crush things in with overpowering strength, you've got a high melee stat. 14 points to be assigned at the start.
Melee: 7 The Mighty is unparallelled in sheer force, focusing entirely upon crushing his opponents, with no thought for subtlety or technique, merely pure, raw power.
Ranged: 0 To fight at anything less than melee range is to disrespect combat.
Mobility: 0 The Mighty refuses to move at any speed faster than 'casual stroll', and refuses to dodge, for that would be admitting that an attack is a threat.
Defense: 7 The Mighty is a wall of muscle and bone, and the attacks of lesser beings are but gnats before him.
Super: 0

Skills:
Absolute Counter - Passive - That which dares to challenge the Mighty is struck down without fail. For each attack which lands upon the Mighty's unparallelled force, his strength and endurance grows yet greater, so long as he does not move from his position.
I Am Your Opponent - Passive - That which ignores the Mighty is struck down without fail. Any time an enemy within Melee range targets another ally with an attack other than the Mighty, they bear the weight of the Mighty's wrath, slightly reducing all their capabilities until they engage the Mighty or the Mighty moves.
Seeking Whom He May Devour - Passive - That which seeks to flee from the Mighty is struck down without fail. Should any creature in melee range attempt to move away from the Mighty, or any creature attack the Mighty with a Ranged attack, they are pulled toward the Mighty.
Know Despair - 6 - Herd animals who crowd together in the Mighty's sight shall be struck down without fail. Making a single melee attack, the Mighty strikes all enemies within Melee range, dealing bonus damage for each enemy beyond the first.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2018, 04:54:41 am by ragnarok97071 »
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

LucidRain

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 25, 2018, 05:14:48 am »

Woops, accidentally quoted my own post while trying to edit it... :/ sorry about that

Mistwing

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing too much to keep up
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 25, 2018, 03:19:30 pm »

So having talking it over with Ragnarok, I'm shamelessly taking over The Mighty character. Profile to be fleshed out if more needs to be added. If not... HERE IS WHAT I FORGED IN THE FIRES OF HATE AND FURY. AND NOW I HAVE FOLDED IT ANOTHER THOUSAND TIMES!

OBSERVE! MIGHTY LOVE!

Name: Kamijou Ai

Appearance: Clearly an athletic young woman, Ai has a the body of a highly trained and muscular woman that has since eased up and let herself go a little. Resulting in a simultaneously muscular yet less than trim, even thick and curvy figure. Strongly defined legs and abs mixed with obvious girth to thighs, hips and bust. Still, she has the confident ease and body language of a martial artist. This alone may be enough to make an impression, but it's hardly the only notable thing. The flaming red hair makes it easy to pick her out of a crowd and an expressive, subtly freckle dusted face makes her easy to remember. She largely dresses in low-key but tasteful clothing, standing out more in the details than with loud colors or outlandish dress.

Spoiler: the face of mercy (click to show/hide)

Personality: Kamijou absolutely oozes a kind of unshakable confidence and force of personality. Neither loud nor boisterous, she knows who she is and has nothing to prove to anyone but herself. This absolute self-assurance gives her an air of quiet charisma to go with an understated – but by no means shy – and quite friendly personality. Ai does nothing she doesn't want to and no one on this planet can force her to. Similarly, she does nothing worth doing with more than minimal effort with anything less than the full attention it deserves.

Background: Ai wasn't always such even-tempered person. Though her confidence isn't without reason. As a child she usually – read always – stood out in one way or another. Never one to shy away from a challenge (For good or ill), she was quick to butt heads with anyone that opposed her in... well. Anything. The difference between her and other children being that she quickly developed the means, both mentally and physically, to assert dominance or ensure her success. From intimidating or charming other children to arguing with adults and questioning their authority unless they could provide satisfactory answers. This only escalated as she grew older. Before long Kamijou was the boogeyman of her home town, if not yet the entire city, with everyone from her own immediate family to the gangs of thugs her own age avoiding butting heads with her. Though she stopped seeking out challengers and grew into an all around milder temper, by the time her powers were fully manifested Kamijou more or less dominated her neighborhood simply by virtue of existing.

Advantage: All The World is My Arena - The Mighty cares not for such feeble things as space. As long as The Mighty stands still, a field of oppressive weight begins to spread around her, its intensity and area of effect increasing with each turn. Any creature or object within this area is treated as if they are in Melee range of the Mighty and have their mobility reduced.

Stats: Describe your character's abilities. These are the sum total of their abilities after all factors; for example, if you're not very strong, but you've got a miniature mech that you ride around and crush things in with overpowering strength, you've got a high melee stat. 14 points to be assigned at the start.

Melee: 9 The Mighty is unparallelled in sheer force, focusing entirely upon crushing her opponents, with no thought for subtlety or technique, merely pure, raw power.
Mobility: 0 The Mighty refuses to move at any speed faster than 'casual stroll', and refuses to dodge, for that would be admitting that an attack is a threat.
Defense: 10 The Mighty is a wall of muscle and bone, her body an indestructible mirror of her indominable mind. and the attacks of lesser beings are but gnats before her.
Super: 0

Skills:
Absolute Counter - Passive - That which dares to challenge the Mighty is struck down without fail. For each attack which lands upon the Mighty's unparallelled force, her strength and endurance grows yet greater, so long as she does not move from her position.

I Am Your Opponent - Passive - That which ignores the Mighty is struck down without fail. Any time an enemy within Melee range targets another ally with an attack other than the Mighty, they bear the weight of the Mighty's wrath, slightly reducing all their capabilities until they engage the Mighty or the Mighty moves.

Seeking Whom He May Devour - Passive - That which seeks to flee from the Mighty is struck down without fail. Should any creature in melee range attempt to move away from the Mighty, or any creature attack the Mighty with a Ranged attack, they are pulled toward the Mighty.

That Won't Work Twice - Passive - That which strikes the mighty shall know the futility of it's action. Though any attack stands little to no chance of dealing damage to begin with, attempting the same thing again is doomed to fail as her body adapts to overcome the threat, however insignificant.

Know Despair - 6 - Herd animals who crowd together in the Mighty's sight shall be struck down without fail. Making a single melee attack, the Mighty strikes all enemies within Melee range, dealing bonus damage for each enemy beyond the first.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 03:13:53 pm by Mistwing »
Is your sexual purity worth more than bringing the dead back to life!?
----
I'M INSERTING MY DOUBLE MAXIMUM REPEATING WIND
INTO YOU DIRECTLY

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 25, 2018, 10:19:06 pm »

« Last Edit: November 23, 2018, 01:00:05 pm by USEC_OFFICER »

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 28, 2018, 02:01:32 pm »

Alright. Next Monday is the deadline for new sheets, as that's when I'll be deciding who gets in. Any sheets NOT in by next Monday will not be considered for entry.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5