Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: ZE REICH's Imperial Thread  (Read 4466 times)

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
Re: ZE REICH's Imperial Thread
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2017, 01:12:27 pm »

Send a letter to Damedburg.
To the Archbishob of Damedburg.
I would like to ask you if we could, in some way, have an alliance, or some form of mutual agreement of friendship. If this should go through, I should like to write more in the future.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2017, 01:20:58 pm »

Spoiler: Crunch (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Fluff (click to show/hide)
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

FakerFangirl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
Manufaktur Spring Report
« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2017, 01:26:20 pm »

Guildmaster Maple writes to the Emperor, reminding him of his sworn loyalty, and that the treasury of Manufaktur and Maple's own presence is always the Emperor's to command. Phenoca Maple updates the Emperor on all the goings-on in Manufaktur & Florien. He states that he is looking for investment opportunities, and requests which states and foreign nations are selling resources at a good price?

Guildmaster Maple reviews the spring budget:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 02:14:20 pm by FakerFangirl »
"Should we call a beak dog a gobbo doggo?" - Relevant_-_-Username

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2017, 01:31:37 pm »

Manufaktur donates 2.4 prestige to whichever states grant travel permits to their merchants: (Payable immediately.)
Anyone wishing to grant travel permits to Manufaktur merchants will receive 0.3 prestige per state+sub-state!
(First come first serve! Available to foreign states outside of the Empire too.)
Sure, why not. Manufaktur's merchants may travel freely throughout the lands of Aldivinia.

I also wish to propose a holy alliance between the Theocracies of the Council. Whatever differences we may(?) have, we are surely equals in our passion to promote the glory of God. This particularly goes for Imic, about whom I feel quite strongly that he is not a heretic. Or a Bulgarian.
ETA: Finally, I will spend one manpower unit at home and another in Manufaktur to construct hot composting facilities to deal with human and animal waste and other organic materials.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 01:42:16 pm by Maximum Spin »

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2017, 01:36:26 pm »

I shall allow Manufakturian merchants to enter Paladinia at any time. I shall also write to the leader of Manufaktur offering our services as builders at any time in the future.
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet

Arlos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 13, 2017, 02:04:37 pm »

Hasso Taxanieger, aware of the relatively small size of his holdings, order report on his neighbors to be brought to him, in the hope of finding some lands for possible expansion, if those lands happen to currently not be Imperial land, all the better.

I'll also use 2 prestige to attract Wanderings Knight/soldiers
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 02:07:39 pm by Arlos »

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 13, 2017, 02:06:35 pm »

-My Chancellor You are taking too long to visit again the poorest, they need to love you
-Chancellor our nation will only prosper when you...

"My dearest people..."

And silence was made, he (Or it's a she? Can be his twin working for him again, hard to know) liked to observe a lot and sometimes only answered others in reports or the action being already made, it was sometimes annoying to talk to him without knowing if he is listening or daydreaming in his books and paperwork.

"... You have to stop looking inside our borders, in 3 weeks there are gonna have a meeting of the council, our nation is still small and can be easily forgotten by the council, the memberstates everywhere is getting their old rulers dead and new faces will control the destiny of the empire, I am not going to do the same error of my ancestors blessed they be, the people will love me when they see the luxury becoming an everyday life we need to seek opportunities abroad, one third of our wealth (2 wealth) is already being allocated, and scholars are going to all corners of our empire, to get better knowledge than what we already have, their mission is to see where resources are scarce and where they are abundant, the objective is to make us spend less on our seasonal expenses with imports, and make our caravans export the resources for the best price,this way we will have the budget wisdom to reformulate our country, glorious man are going abroad to seek for adventure and opportunities and our republican neighbors are being convinced to join us in one flag, I along with my family will make us shine, and I promise, every country will see us as an example, and we will be prepared for anything, "

Any merchant caravan is allowed to pass our lands tax free, exception to this rules are sellers of weapons, those shall only deal with authorities and authorized civilians, with an modest tax

Edit: I forgot to edit everything when copying and pasting this shit, i wrote that there is no emperor still and all these things, i am editing because fever shenaningans are still getting the best of me
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 03:38:56 pm by omada »
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 13, 2017, 02:14:01 pm »

A letter is hastily drafted and dispatched to the members of the Council.
Attn: Electors of the Council

My dearest colleagues, I have just received word from a diplomat in Bramblant that their mad Chancellor, M. Triband, has taken to stirring up rumours claiming, if such a strange thing can be imagined, the nonexistence of His Majesty the Emperor! We cannot take something like this lying down. It is simply beneath the dignity of the Council to allow such words to be spoken. I urge my fellow Electors to join me in laying down strict sanctions for this behaviour.

Yours in Providence, Archbishop Soterios Göttliebe of Aldivinia

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 13, 2017, 02:56:35 pm »

The VII is once again slumped in his throne. But things are different now. Instead of staring at the flags, he is sewing them together. A sleeve is already finished and hangs loosely round his hand. "So I'm a seer," he slowly murmers to himself while pulling the needle through the flags "and that's what would've happened if I locked myself in a barn. Well, no matter," punctuating every word with a flourish of the needle "I have seen enough. There will always be those who oppose progress and who dares deny the progress of moving thrones? Yes," as the second sleeve is finally finished "the goats will rise among us. It is inevitable. Already they eye the throne, I have seen it myself on the day I visited the peasants, as they ground their jaws in careful contemplation. Better they replace the thrones peacefully. And done!" he exclaims in excitement and dons the robe of flags "Now off to find the sardine in charge of finances! And this time I'll double the investment! Two thirds of wealth into agriculture and half of that into goats specifically. We will selectively breed horse-sized goats and the strongest, wisest, most loyal and majestic goat among the generation will be the throne! And even if they don't succeed; more food, more peasants!"
And thus the VII storms out of the throne room.

Doubloon-Seven

• Bay Watcher
  • You fool. You absolute buffoon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 13, 2017, 03:25:42 pm »

Spend 1 Wealth to appease the peasants by holding a summer fair, 3 Wealth to build guardposts around Falkonien and Aus, and two Manpower to train militiamen and villagers into guards for said posts. Finally, spend 1 Prestige to attract interesting characters to my court.

-King Gustaf I von Heffenlieb of Falkonien

Avanti!

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 14, 2017, 12:17:00 am »

Send a letter to Damedburg.
To the Archbishob of Damedburg.
I would like to ask you if we could, in some way, have an alliance, or some form of mutual agreement of friendship. If this should go through, I should like to write more in the future.

Greetings Grandmaster Greymane,
I have always respected the piety of your order, and feel that it would be an insult unto God for his children to bicker in favour of fighting the suffering of the world.

melkor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 14, 2017, 01:32:39 am »

Dear lords of the electoral council
No doubt we have all noticed how prosper we the empire has become.
I feel we should expand our prosper to outside our border to bring the heathen and lesser sheep into our border into the guarding hands of our lord and emperor.
I ask we prepare for a war, one of the likes the world has never seen.

-King Melkor of Donuth

Quote from: Robocorn
what do postdwarvenists do with goblins?

Quote from: Andreus
We slaughter them by the thousands.
But... you know, we do it ironically.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 14, 2017, 03:30:58 am »

YET ANOTHER RESTART FROM NOW ON (mostly so the GM will stay sane)
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 14, 2017, 03:32:12 am »

Spoiler: Lameburger Decisions (click to show/hide)
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 14, 2017, 03:51:02 am »

Paladinia will construct a new church in the imperial capital using 3 wealth to appease the Emperor. Imic Greymane will now be taking a break from politics to meditate and have a spiritual cleansing.
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4