Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]

Author Topic: Fate/STAR★LIGHT IC: Morning Phase 2  (Read 18143 times)

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
Re: Fate/STAR★LIGHT IC: Morning Phase 2
« Reply #240 on: April 24, 2019, 11:00:17 pm »

I don't have anything that needs dropping off.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

The Ensorceler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: April 25, 2019, 05:21:09 am »

Archer nods, and explains hjs plan to her. The opening move is to flip the vehicle the two of them are taking cover behind on its side, and pushing it as a ram and shield to advance on the police. Many of them will either dive out of the way or be slammed from the impact with their own vehicles. Immediately after this, Archer and his recruit will cross over the wreckage to cut down as many as possible.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: April 25, 2019, 03:11:25 pm »

"Um... Do you know anything about the Servant that's out on the lake? The one guarding the other nexus of laylines?"
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: April 27, 2019, 03:56:08 pm »

Drop off the wine, flowers, chocolates, and spices, then go try and see the others.

Your romantic accessories are sadly left at your home, unneeded. How precisely to you wish to determine the location of the others?

Archer nods, and explains hjs plan to her. The opening move is to flip the vehicle the two of them are taking cover behind on its side, and pushing it as a ram and shield to advance on the police. Many of them will either dive out of the way or be slammed from the impact with their own vehicles. Immediately after this, Archer and his recruit will cross over the wreckage to cut down as many as possible.

She nods back.

3...2...1. With a crash, the battered police car is tipped on it's side by your combined strength. Broken glass spills out, littering the parking lot with it's cubes.

Now the roof gets a taste of abuse. Sparks fly both from the bullets crashing into it and the car's side scraping along the ground.

Inch by inch you get closer. Step by step you advance towards your enemy.

A second crash, crunchier than the last. Your makeshift siege weapon makes contact with the makeshift cover.

Maybe you where too slow, maybe you didn't hit hard enough. It instantly becomes clear the enemy line is still coherent and alive. Thump thump. Two jumps and a police officer stood on top of the smashed car, pointing his weapon downward.

Just as suddenly as he arrived he vanished. With a half-shout half-scream, his feet are separated from his body at the ankle by the borrowed blade. He tumbles forward. His mutilated body lands at the feat of his assailant, who proceeds to stab downward desperately until the body evaporated into a stream of gold particles.

Another pops up around the side. You take care of him yourself. There is a clear difference in your swordsmanship technique and that of your new companion. You're kill is near instant, quicker and cleaner by comparison. The second cop is golden dust before a normal man can blink.

Two down. Four left.

Looks like they're turning the latter part of your plan against you, as they continue crawling over your cover before you have a chance to crawl over theirs.

Two leap up atop the car you pushed, two come at you from the sides.

From atop the car comes wild fire at your companion, fortunately missing, and a separate stream that you are able back-step from by a hare's breath.

To the right is more fire. You're blade parries the blasts as they would a sword, only for something to slam into your side from the left. A bullet glanced off your armor. Clearly, this isn't a normal weapon. You seem to be unharmed, but their numbers are nothing to sneer at...

((Lol dice. You both scored a crit on your attacks, the bad guys got a fumble on one of theirs, and their one hit was exactly canceled out by your Endurance))

"Um... Do you know anything about the Servant that's out on the lake? The one guarding the other nexus of laylines?"

He swirls his goblet around once more.

"You could say...we're cold workers. I mean to say we work similar jobs. I keep here safe, she keeps there safe. Perhaps the same could be said of our religious work as well"

Another sip. A long, deep sip. When he comes back up for air the goblet is emptied (still without a single spilled drop).

"Now if you'd excuse me...I need to get s'more. Don't make trouble while I'm gone.."

He then gets up, gives a tipsy nod of his head, and walks off toward a wooden door at the side of the room.

Outside the sounds of combat continue. In addition to the continues gunfire, you hear a series of crashes and screaming.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: April 27, 2019, 04:44:18 pm »

...what are you looking at me like that for?

...oh, fine.

Call that Faye person we met and ask about where they are and what's going on.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

The Ensorceler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: May 06, 2019, 04:56:08 am »

"Puppets again!" Archer snarled, "Even an army of one bare soul is more impressive than this soulless fodder. There is no honor in this."
Incensed once more by the callous wretch who thinks themself a general, Archer advances on the two elevated cops and cuts out their legs with a wide sweep of his blade. His advance is not entirely direct, though, as a preemtive flit of his blade tests for the invisible netting the puppets had the last time he had gone to cut down a pair of puppets. The similarities were too much not to expect another trick.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: May 07, 2019, 10:25:24 pm »

"Puppets again!" Archer snarled, "Even an army of one bare soul is more impressive than this soulless fodder. There is no honor in this."
Incensed once more by the callous wretch who thinks themself a general, Archer advances on the two elevated cops and cuts out their legs with a wide sweep of his blade. His advance is not entirely direct, though, as a preemtive flit of his blade tests for the invisible netting the puppets had the last time he had gone to cut down a pair of puppets. The similarities were too much not to expect another trick.

Archer's blade strikes true, severing four legs without the impediment of wire or otherwise. Blood flies from the four stumps, two torsos tumble either side of the car.

Your new ally positions herself to finish off the forward-falling foe. Its hand flies forward toward her wrist. She is clearly taken by surprise, expecting the wounded foe to be an easy target.

It grabs ahold. Tightly. It pulls itself towards her. They fall to the ground. The cop is on top. It starts hitting her indiscriminately with its armed and unarmed hand. There is the sound of bones snapping. Blood. Blood from both of them.

The other Puppets don't slow down. A prana-infused bullet passes by inches from Archer's head. A lucky shot that failed to make contact by an equal amount of luck on the target's end. Another clumsy burst is easily dodged by the skilled Spirit. The second injured officer drags himself back up over your barricade, continuing his previous assault.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: May 16, 2019, 09:27:43 am »

wait anxiously but patiently. If I ran out I'd just become a liability. At least my mana should be rapidly replenishing here.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]