Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 17

Author Topic: Fate/STAR★LIGHT IC: Morning Phase 2  (Read 18233 times)

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
Re: Fate/STAR★LIGHT IC: Night Phase 2
« Reply #105 on: December 18, 2018, 02:16:26 pm »

Erm, sure. But I’m not revealing myself if I can help it.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Fate/STAR★LIGHT IC: Night Phase 2
« Reply #106 on: December 24, 2018, 07:25:25 pm »

To the meeting we go?

The meeting ends up being quite bland. You wait and wait and wait, with no signs of anyone who looks like a Master even passing by. Having lunch on top of the tallest tower is an interesting experience, but noon goes by without your offer being met.

Erm, sure. But I’m not revealing myself if I can help it.
Hey Boss! It's daylight hours, care head out? Servants don't like doing murder by daylight, so it should be safe.

Meanwhile, the other pair agrees to a date, on the condition that they take it slow and the Master doesn't expose himself.

Where they plan on going remains a mystery.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

The Ensorceler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fate/STAR★LIGHT IC: Morning Phase 2
« Reply #107 on: December 24, 2018, 07:57:42 pm »

Archer takes the opportunity to scan the city, looking out from the tower's vantage. Has anything been done about the pile of bodies where he was ambushed? Has anything else especially noticeable befallen the city?

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: December 24, 2018, 08:29:28 pm »

Berserker heads out for a general survey of the city, including trying to detect fellow servants.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

The Ensorceler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: December 25, 2018, 02:50:59 am »

Archer sets a second magical flare, of the same flavor of fire magic as the extinguished beacon. Perhaps someone had been scared off by the note, or had misjudjed which tower was to be the meeting place. This beacon is a barest ember, burning for no more than an hour and placed atop an antenna so its flickering might be visible to even nonmagical senses in the city below.

"I fear there may be no allies for us amongst the other Grail seekers, Faye. Do you have a suggestion for how to proceed without one? I am reluctant to offer you a sword yourself..." After a slight pause, Archer continues, "You are no king, yet, nor a close friend nor soldier under my command. You can, of course, take them... Archer taps his shoulder, mirroring Faye's Command Seals. "But I hope that would be an act of desperation."

((Plot contrivance for the sake of getting things moving. I had strongly considered it earlier, despite uh... not doing it.))

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: December 28, 2018, 07:45:16 pm »

Archer takes the opportunity to scan the city, looking out from the tower's vantage. Has anything been done about the pile of bodies where he was ambushed? Has anything else especially noticeable befallen the city?

It is gone, with no signs of the fight that took place last night. No bodies, no bloodstains, no bullet holes. Anything damaged in the fight looks as it did before, as if your encounter had been nothing more than a nightmare. People walk and drive by the streets in the dozens.

Otherwise, everything looks like you remember it. Both from your previous trips around the city and the memories you where given of it. A clear autumn afternoon. A normal town with normal people by a normal lake. By all accounts, the oddest thing currently in the city is the two figures standing proudly on top of a tall building.

A new oddity was created, a shining beacon above even those figures. Perhaps this day-star will have better results?

Berserker heads out for a general survey of the city, including trying to detect fellow servants.

Walking randomly around the city is rarely a good way to find a specific person. The exception being when the ones you are looking for desperately wish for you to find them.

High above the streets filled with lunch-hour traffic, a beacon draws your eyes. A magical signal, like the one felt last night. Below the beacon is two figures, one an older man, the other a young woman of highschool age. Maybe younger.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: December 28, 2018, 08:09:51 pm »

Fuck it, he's not dumb enough to go all out in the daytime. Berserker mutters to himself.

Berskerer heads to the beacon. He is prepared for any trap and analyzes the two people as he approaches.

Hey you two, what's the matter? he asked, waving to the two people.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: December 28, 2018, 08:28:36 pm »

:|

Follow Berserker. When we’re near the new people, stick behind a bit.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: December 28, 2018, 08:47:07 pm »

Fuck it, he's not dumb enough to go all out in the daytime. Berserker mutters to himself.

Berskerer heads to the beacon. He is prepared for any trap and analyzes the two people as he approaches.

Hey you two, what's the matter? he asked, waving to the two people.

If there are any traps, you do not detect them. The building itself was unguarded, with most of the workers either out-to-lunch or in the break room. Simply using the stairs would be the easiest option of arriving at your destination. Elevator if you are feeling particularly lazy.

In addition to the two figures you noticed from below, a large dog is cuddling with the young lady. She has white hair tied into a ponytail, green eyes, and a mostly-white outfit. The man is likewise clad in civilian clothing. He has some impressive facial hair, though not any iconic style that could easily be recognized. Both his skin and hair are much darker than the pale lady, his outfit more practical and militant. 

Archer/Master

Around halfway through your lunch-break, someone finally answers the summons of either the note or the flare.

A striking youth, blond with piercing red eyes. Civilian clothing, with a casual baggy style that still looks expensive. He waves at you and [Conversation happens]

((I may or may not have taken some liberties with your descriptions. Just go with it.))

The Ensorceler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: January 01, 2019, 09:48:25 pm »

"Have you my other sword hidden away somewhere? Noon has almost passed us by." Archer straightens his posture and manifests a pair of undecorated straight scabbards at his hips, and a wide blue sash tied over them: the longer one empty, the shorter one filled.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: January 01, 2019, 10:44:21 pm »

Um... I’m sorry, what?” Berserker replied, “I... I honestly don’t know how you want me to respond to that. Listen, I saw a magic beacon, I figured someone either wanted a fight, or wanted to team up, so I showed up.”

The Ensorceler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: January 02, 2019, 03:32:17 am »

"Very well, then. My Master and I do seek allies for this coming war. Accept, and I will treat you as if you were myself. I will give my sword and my life to any soldier who should fight truly at my side. This I swear, as King of Soldiers; I have no greater loyalty." Archer steps forwards, and offers a handshake. "You need not accept lightly, Servant. You may call me Archer, despite my lack of bow, and I offer friendship freely. Would you like a drink?"

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: January 02, 2019, 09:40:30 am »

(Quietly) This... this means we don’t have to fight each other? Thank fucking God.
[walks out of my hiding spot]
(Nervously and awkwardly) Erm... hi. Golden boy here’s with me. From what he’d told me of all this stuff, I was kinda worried there wouldn’t be anyone around that wouldn’t want us... violently out of the picture. I’m glad to know that that doesn’t hold true for everyone.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: January 02, 2019, 10:28:41 am »

”Hey, my little brother’s an archer! Cool, we can be friends. I’ll treat you as I would treat a member of my family. That is the greatest loyalty I hold for any.” Berseker accepts the handshake ”You can call me Berserker, despite my lack of being a raging, insane murder machine. Also, yes to drinks.”
« Last Edit: January 02, 2019, 10:42:10 am by Smoke Mirrors »

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: January 04, 2019, 03:57:40 pm »

"Excellent."
I smile at the other Master. ((Whats he look like?))
"I'm Faye Eleri, who're you?"
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 17