Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 17

Author Topic: Fate/STAR★LIGHT IC: Morning Phase 2  (Read 18188 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: Fate/STAR★LIGHT IC: Night Phase 2
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2018, 02:29:18 am »

... If this place is good for gathering prana, and there's no opposition to find, might as well take advantage of it. What kind of collection rate am I looking at here, for what amount of investment to get it?
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Hibou

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2018, 11:02:53 pm »

The Lancer quickly moves back towards his master and relays the information. "If this is a trap, she seems to be playing straight into it." he murmurs. "I think it ought to be best to watch and see what happens. Her springing it now could save us the trouble of having to deal with whatever magic that sword holds."

JHYMERS

• Bay Watcher
  • Catchphrase!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2018, 01:28:38 pm »

The girl approaches the sword cautiously. She looks around for any signs that someone has been here. "Do you see anything out of the ordinary?" she says mentally. "Nothing except for the sword." he replies. The servant approaches the weapon in spirit form, getting only close enough to read the note. Staying concealed from any spying eyes that may be hiding in the shadows, if at all possible. "Master, please keep your eyes and ears open as well. We can't have been the first ones here and I doubt we will be the last."

Rider approaches to read the note, utilizing his presence concealment if possible. His master will stay out of the way and remain as hidden as possible until rider can assess the situation.

MCipher

• Bay Watcher
  • The worlding of the words is AMARANTH.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2018, 02:39:49 pm »

Chase Holtz takes hold of the coat and dons it. "Thank you, Caster. Now that we have proper equipment, I believe we can head for the signal."

Caster nods in agreement. "I agree, Master. Maybe we can watch an encounter from the shadows, gain more information on our fellow combatants."

Chase and Caster begin travelling to the Signal, as stealthily and discreetly as possible.
No longer at critical sig mass!
OOC: Hans Panda: Everyone's going to die. That's how they usually end.
OOC: Hans Panda: I try not to run them that way.
OOC: Hans Panda: But apparently when I'm the villain, I'm too efficient.
OOC: Hans Panda: Even when I monologue.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2018, 05:23:31 pm »

Aaaand as always, sorry for the wait.

Archer/Master:

The local source of prana seems easy to tap into. Simply hanging around the area is enough to increase the amount you gain, probably getting around double in the Church itself and decreasing the further you go away from it. Sleeping or performing several rituals will further increase you gain, again depending on how close you are to your source. That gain goes for both of you, so long as you are resting here and Archer is nearby you will both regain prana quickly. However, you will not be able to go beyond your maximum, no matter how long you stay here.

Lancer/Master:
The girl begins moving toward the sword slowly, looking around from left-to right as she does so. It doesn't look like she notices you. If it is indeed a trap she will be springing it momentarily. 

From the other side, a car pulls up in the distance. It pulls over well out of human eyesight and hearing range, though Lancer's keen senses have no trouble picking out its form in the darkness.

Rider/Master:

The note reads:
It says:
"PLEASE DO NOT KILL THE FOOL WHO HAS TAKEN THIS SWORD

To whoever finds this sword, beware, for if you take this sword, you risk death at the hands of those who I intend this sword to find. If you must take it, keep this page as well, and give it and the sword away to any any fearsome person who requests it. Do not fight to keep this sword, you will certainly die.

If you understand what the sword is, take it to the top of the tallest tower at noon, and return it to me. I wish to speak with you, but if you do not wish to speak with me, return the sword in any case.

-Archer"

The sword itself seems to be powerful, likely a noble phantasm. It doesn't shudder, explode, attack, or otherwise harass you as you get closer. It simply remains standing in the stone.

Caster/Master:
((Giga vanished back in March, MCipher is autoing him until further notice.))

The pair hops into the car, leaving the relative safety of their home base to parts unknown. The drive is as long as it is uneventful, without a single vehicle, pedestrian, or even animal spotted along the way. Following the signal takes the group to a warehouse on the far end of town, next to the forest. The car pulls over a fair distance away from the target, allowing you to get out and approach semi-stealthily.

It looks like the long drive meant you are not the first here. As the pair approaches the signal in the darkness, they spot a young woman approaching a strange sword near a note. Caster realizes that removing the signal would be a simple task, but the sword seems to have a completely different power altogether.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2018, 11:16:50 pm »

Erm, I as a player have forgotten the normal prana regen rate, and have been unable to locate where it was written, a reminder would be helpful.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

The Ensorceler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2018, 10:43:10 am »

((I believe it's 5 Prana per phase, or 15 per day.))

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 22, 2018, 07:21:11 pm »

Erm, I as a player have forgotten the normal prana regen rate, and have been unable to locate where it was written, a reminder would be helpful.

5 prana a phase, 15 per day.

JHYMERS

• Bay Watcher
  • Catchphrase!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 22, 2018, 10:04:07 pm »

Rider looks over the sword and note. "It doesn't appear trapped. Whoever put this here seems to be looking for a worthy opponent or a partner." He looks closer, trying to discern anything he can about the nature of the sword or the servant that put it there. The pair leave the beacon alone for now.

Rider is trying to discern anything of note about the sword. It's style of make and or nature if at all possible. Meanwhile, his master is keeping watch and staying as hidden as she can. If nothing of note is found, he will survey the grounds and search for anything or anyone else.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 23, 2018, 02:40:29 pm »

Hmm, good to know, but I don't want to be down any prana when noon comes around.
"Archer, I think I'm done here for now. Are you ready to go as well?"

MCipher

• Bay Watcher
  • The worlding of the words is AMARANTH.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 25, 2018, 06:08:26 pm »

Caster gazes upon the sword, as well as the young woman. He mutters to his Master, "Hrrm... It seems at least one other person has beaten us here."
Chase nods, "Figures... I'll stay here. Why don't you try and get a bit closer?"
Caster nods in response, and begins to approach, as stealthily as feasible.

Chase hides himself, while Caster attempts to close some distance.
No longer at critical sig mass!
OOC: Hans Panda: Everyone's going to die. That's how they usually end.
OOC: Hans Panda: I try not to run them that way.
OOC: Hans Panda: But apparently when I'm the villain, I'm too efficient.
OOC: Hans Panda: Even when I monologue.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 13, 2018, 04:05:59 pm »

Rider/Master

While it is a beautiful and well crafted sword, it doesn't seem to be one of the particularly famous pieces that one could easily identify at a glance.
Its origins are unclear, even upon closer investigation. Given that it is currently existing far from its owner, it would likely have an effect independent of him. It stands to reason that attempting to wield the sword would be the quickest way to learn its effects.

Meanwhile, Rider's master is on lookout. The night still seems to be silent, with nobody in sight...then she hears a sound. Looking closely, someone with white hair seems to be moving toward your position from behind a series of trees.

Caster/Master

Caster's Master blends into the darkness with the assistance of his outfit, allowing Caster to sneak forward toward the warehouse.
The roadside was hardly full of hiding spots, but there was several trees that allow for a more-or less stealthy approach. Hoping between them, he inches closer and closer.
Then the woman looks his way. She stares for several moments, perhaps seeing you, perhaps not. A tree separates you, you should currently be out of her line-of-sight.
The tree isn't anything that would stop a noble phantasm, but it is certainly solid enough to hide behind. The Master is comparatively well hidden, well out of her range of vision...assuming she is human.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 13, 2018, 08:08:55 pm »

Move on with Archer and check out the other nexus of leylines.

The Ensorceler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 13, 2018, 11:07:16 pm »

Yeah, let's go.

JHYMERS

• Bay Watcher
  • Catchphrase!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 16, 2018, 02:15:55 pm »

Noticing the person approaching, Astrid communes with Rider via there link, "Rider, we have an incoming person. I can't tell if he's a servant or human."
Rider reacts immediately to his masters words, leaving the sword behind for now. He moves to get between his master and the approaching man, if they have been spotted he can't be sloppy with positioning.
Once in a protective position relative to his master, Rider calls to the approaching man. "Halt your advance and identify yourself. Are you friend or foe? You have ten seconds before action is taken." He awaits a response from the man.

Astrid gets behind Rider and stays as far out of the way as she can.

Meanwhile, Rider will attempt to discern all he can about this man. If he is human or not, and if a servant, his class.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 17