Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17

Author Topic: Fate/STAR★LIGHT IC: Morning Phase 2  (Read 18142 times)

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
Re: Fate/STAR★LIGHT IC: Morning Phase 2
« Reply #225 on: March 12, 2019, 12:01:36 am »

I'll just be trying to look unassociated with gold man. I guess.
I don't know, just try not to look like a target.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: March 12, 2019, 12:03:36 am »

"Well, looks like no one. Let's go see what our friends are up to!"

Go back to the apartment to put the stuff we bought away, and then go look for Archer and Faye.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: March 12, 2019, 02:58:36 am »

"him?"
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

The Ensorceler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: March 13, 2019, 12:56:44 am »

Reluctantly but near inevitably, Archer engages the guards in battle. Specifically, he backs all the way up and begins a siege.

Get to cover and slow the fight down from a bloodbath to a siege. Even with the physical abilities of a Servant, one bad move could lead to a lethal crossfire. What has my new swordbearer been up to?

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: March 17, 2019, 08:27:54 pm »

I'll just be trying to look unassociated with gold man. I guess.
I don't know, just try not to look like a target.

You look like a teenager someplace with his mother when a group of friends go by. A casual passerby may believe you're unrelated, though since you're the only two people in close proximity to each other and he continues to speak with you openly that illusion is shattered rather easily.

"Well, looks like no one. Let's go see what our friends are up to!"

Go back to the apartment to put the stuff we bought away, and then go look for Archer and Faye.

You start walking to the apartment. The fighting stops sometime along the way.

"him?"

"Your attacker, clearly."

He takes another sip.

Gunshots continue outside.

Reluctantly but near inevitably, Archer engages the guards in battle. Specifically, he backs all the way up and begins a siege.

Get to cover and slow the fight down from a bloodbath to a siege. Even with the physical abilities of a Servant, one bad move could lead to a lethal crossfire. What has my new swordbearer been up to?

She has taken cover behind the engine block, and is currently covering her ears and shaking her head back and forth. The sword sits on her lap.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

The Ensorceler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: April 15, 2019, 06:54:28 pm »

Confer with her briefly, learn whether she needs to flee to safety or a steadying hand and a plan to help her fight.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: April 16, 2019, 08:36:08 pm »

Confer with her briefly, learn whether she needs to flee to safety or a steadying hand and a plan to help her fight.

She continues shaking her head back and forth.

"What is going on? This is all just so...confusing and...scary...and...just...just tell me what to do! Everything felt so much clearer when you asked us to come with you!"

Tears are starting to well up in her eyes, but there is some conviction behind them. It is unlikely she would have followed you at all should she have been a complete coward.

One of the far-sided windows shatters under the continued fire. By now, your trusty shield has taken quite a punch, but the reinforced police car continues performing admirably as cover.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: April 17, 2019, 09:52:00 am »

"You make it sound like he's an immortal veteran of many grail wars."
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: April 17, 2019, 12:42:47 pm »

"You make it sound like he's an immortal veteran of many grail wars."

"Him? Hardly. If anyone is such a man it would be... No, no speculation elsewhere isn't important. Whatever experience your assailant has accumulated he did so while alive. The battlefields are similar enough. This type of fighting suits him."

He takes a longer sip this time. Gunshots continue to ring out outside.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: April 17, 2019, 01:55:58 pm »

"Well now I'm curious. Who WOULD meet that immortal warrior description?"

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: April 17, 2019, 05:18:00 pm »

"Well now I'm curious. Who WOULD meet that immortal warrior description?"

"Ah, just the ramblings of an old man. Perhaps its experience talking, perhaps age, perhaps His blood, but I shouldn't go around spreading unconfirmed rumors in anycase. I've scarcely left my charge since the war started, you have seen more of the fighters than I. If I where to meet them in person perhaps I could..."

He twirls around the cup, still careful to avoid spilling the smallest droplet.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: April 17, 2019, 05:59:47 pm »

Drop our stuff off at the apartment, then try to figure out where Archer and Faye are.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2019, 06:01:43 pm by Smoke Mirrors »
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

The Ensorceler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: April 17, 2019, 08:54:23 pm »

"Trust the sword. It is a part of you now, and knows how to fight. As much as you take from it, give back some of yourself. The sword burns with your fire now, not mine." Archer watches her body language and the sword's patterns. If she can steel herself and light the sword again, she will be a fighter. "Are you ready?"

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: April 17, 2019, 09:22:07 pm »

Drop our stuff off at the apartment, then try to figure out where Archer and Faye are.

You make it to the apartment in one piece. What do you wish to drop off?

"Trust the sword. It is a part of you now, and knows how to fight. As much as you take from it, give back some of yourself. The sword burns with your fire now, not mine." Archer watches her body language and the sword's patterns. If she can steel herself and light the sword again, she will be a fighter. "Are you ready?"

She takes the sword in her trembling hands and gives a few practice swings. She then nods in response.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: April 19, 2019, 02:31:15 pm »

Drop off the wine, flowers, chocolates, and spices, then go try and see the others.

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17