Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 17

Author Topic: Fate/STAR★LIGHT IC: Morning Phase 2  (Read 18216 times)

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
Re: Fate/STAR★LIGHT IC: Morning Phase 2
« Reply #120 on: January 04, 2019, 05:12:42 pm »

Ah. [beat] Jonathon. Or just Jon. Tang. Jonathon Tang.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: January 04, 2019, 05:16:53 pm »

((Glass, what does your character look like?))
"Tang... hmmm..."
I attempt to recall anything I can about the Tang family... are they a mage family?
« Last Edit: March 05, 2019, 01:56:29 pm by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 04, 2019, 06:27:50 pm »

[I have only intermittent internet access right now and don’t fully remember, so please give me a bit. I’ll edit it into my previous post this post when I can.]

Under his hoodie, Jonathon looks Asian, though not quite as Asian as someone actually from Asia; a few strands of dark red hair are caught in one of his eyebrows. He’s also wearing a pair of jeans and some brown hiking boots.
He’s got an umbrella in his right hand. The knuckles are white.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 06:43:00 pm by Glass »

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: January 04, 2019, 09:08:16 pm »

"Well, anyway, so, here's what I've learned so far."
I walk near the edge of the roof so I can point at things easily.
"In this city, there are two main Ley Line focal points. One out on the lake, and one in that church over there."
I point at them while I speak.
"The one in the church doesn't seem like its being used, but the one on the lake has a Servant camping on it and warding people away. She also doesn't seem to be at all interested in alliances."
"Additionally, last night we were assaulted by a pair of gun-wielding summoned minions. They didn't speak. Additionally the city as a whole seemed to be completely empty last night, none of the usual nighttime activity. I've lived here for years, it isn't normally like this."
"My suspicions are currently that it is either Lancer, Saber, or Rider out on the lake, and that the nighttime silence and minion assault were due to either Caster or Assassin. I also think that those two should be top-priority to deal with, because allowing the Lake to fortify and exploit the nexus of ley lines there would be highly troublesome, and that the nighttime oppressor / attacker is currently aggressive and actively attacking us, posing an immediate threat. What information have you gathered so far?"
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: January 04, 2019, 09:49:29 pm »

"Tang... hmmm..."
I attempt to recall anything I can about the Tang family... are they a mage family?

There is no local mage family that goes by this name. It is a fairly common English version of multiple Chinese surnames, including at least one line of mages. It is unlikely that a traditional Chinese mage family would name their son "Jonathon", such a family using a Western name would either be on the progressive side or have strong connections to the Clock Tower (not incredibly unlikely if they are based in Hong Kong).
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: January 04, 2019, 09:50:30 pm »

"Honestly, next to nothing, sorry."Berserker apologized, "My master acts like an agoraphobiac and he orders me to avoid confrontations." He elbows his master pointedly and continues. "Can you give us all the information you were able to gather about the other servants and the minions? Commander hikikomori, why the hell did the grail teach me that word, here can do some research on them, try to find their true names. Personally, I've been reading his books and stuff, I may be able to figure some things out.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 09:59:44 pm by Smoke Mirrors »
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

The Ensorceler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: January 05, 2019, 04:48:11 am »

"Orange juice. The top of the bottle is a cup." Archer picks up a canteen from a bag of mostly eaten picnic supplies, and tosses it to Berserker. "The gun wielders were mere puppets, not living men. There was an invisible net in the air protecting them but it gave out to my Noble Phantasms, such as they are. They had seemed to have slaughtered tens of innocents, but by day there was no trace of atrocity." Archer thinks back a bit further. "We saw a flying Servant on the first night, likely Rider. My apologies if I do not name myself before a formal alliance is made."

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: January 11, 2019, 06:23:34 pm »

"No problem," Berserker replied, sniffing the orange juice, "I'd normally give my name too, but we're probably going to have to fight each other eventually, so True Names are a no-go. That info isn't really enough for me to draw any conclusions, but I have no right to complain.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: January 28, 2019, 04:01:40 pm »

As you are speaking, noon hits.

A sword comes flying across the city into Archer's hand, as swift as a bullet. Following the sword is a jet-trail of twin shadows interlinking in a spiral, as if the earth itself had returned the weapon on wings of apathy and paranoia. The trails lead all the way to a warehouse where a beacon was just shining, expanding and vanishing in the wind like ploom of smoke.

The people far below the tower are confusedly looking up and taking pictures on their various electronic devices.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: February 07, 2019, 11:48:47 am »

"We seem to be making a scene.
Do you mind if we exchange phone numbers? We can continue this discussion later that way."

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: February 07, 2019, 09:32:36 pm »

...sure.

Presumably, we now exchange phone numbers and go our separate ways. Unless that's not what happens.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: February 09, 2019, 01:48:45 pm »

”See yah later folks!”

The Ensorceler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: February 10, 2019, 01:23:43 am »

"Farewell, then. Safe travels to you both."

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: February 10, 2019, 10:05:47 am »

”To you two as well.”

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: February 27, 2019, 09:11:23 pm »

You exchange phone numbers as the pedestrians continue to gawk upwards.

You will go your separate ways as soon as you tell me where that is.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 17