Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 28

Author Topic: Gods of Creation III (IC)  (Read 30509 times)

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
Re: Gods of Creation III (IC)
« Reply #360 on: January 10, 2018, 11:45:41 pm »

Aedan throws an act vaguely at Acter and Julius for the magic system.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 12:27:04 am by Maximum Spin »

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: January 11, 2018, 12:34:19 am »

Two new dieties appear before you, the first is Dabo, god king of abominations. It's form is terrifying, like hundreds of creatures being stitched together. Their many mouths and speak in an unholy and unanimous chorus:

i come to you in my true form as a sign of trust ,I show you great hunter and guardian know as zoloth he has the instincts to actively hunt a certain serpent and others that don't get your permission to enter or lied to you to gain entry, and he will guard this world if you let me in, i also promise Tauren an act, i promise actor not to mess with the living in attempts to make new creatures, i will also clean a certain battlefield of corpse

The next to appear is Shalael, an ascended mortal which has gained enough divinity to be considered a god in her own right. Her weapon especially is considerably powerful, enough to wound or, with difficulty, kill a god.

"Hello? Hellllllooooooooo! Is this thing on?.. Yeah? Good! Good! I am Shalael! Keeper of Reality, the Contemplator of the Paradox, and other titles which we won't mention here.

ANYWAY!! I have a deal for you! Let me in and I will help protect your Interdimensional Border Wall! I can see from here that you had issues with things coming in and... Did you seriously use a fruit basket as a defense measure?!... Can I have one?... Eheh... Um... What else was there... RIGHT! Do not panic at the doomstick, I won't poke you if you don't poke me first. I do come in peace... Well, I suppose I came in a War, you could say..... I mean you no harm, irregardless."

(Acceptance of either of these requires a simple majority. Voting for one does not mean you cant vote for the other, you're free to vote for one, both, or neither).

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: January 11, 2018, 12:47:12 am »

i come to you in my true form as a sign of trust ,I show you great hunter and guardian know as zoloth he has the instincts to actively hunt a certain serpent and others that don't get your permission to enter or lied to you to gain entry, and he will guard this world if you let me in, i also promise Tauren an act, i promise actor not to mess with the living in attempts to make new creatures, i will also clean a certain battlefield of corpse

"Ummmm.... that's great utilization of grammar? I guess, you don't have to give me an act even though your so generous, god of abomination. All you have to do is kill the snek as of your request. So yes +1, and keep that act.

"Hello? Hellllllooooooooo! Is this thing on?.. Yeah? Good! Good! I am Shalael! Keeper of Reality, the Contemplator of the Paradox, and other titles which we won't mention here.

ANYWAY!! I have a deal for you! Let me in and I will help protect your Interdimensional Border Wall! I can see from here that you had issues with things coming in and... Did you seriously use a fruit basket as a defense measure?!... Can I have one?... Eheh... Um... What else was there... RIGHT! Do not panic at the doomstick, I won't poke you if you don't poke me first. I do come in peace... Well, I suppose I came in a War, you could say..... I mean you no harm, irregardless."

"Ah yes I remember elves making quite good concubines, but please do not use crimson or maroon as your speaking color it horrifies people that utilize dark-variants as I can barely see what you read. Maybe adding some highlight into both your speaking color and life might make It easier for those of those with darkvision. Nonetheless, we have never really been afraid of inter-dimensional entities. I need you to agree to a inter-dimensional contract that you won't interfere with my plans and areas that I have had.. attention to. With whatever value you hold dear "to your integrity" as the young hooligan gods say. But yes, you get the jist correct? This is for my vote, you see I'm not a fan of people who like to hide their intentions.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 01:57:42 am by Shadowclaw777 »

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: January 11, 2018, 01:04:01 am »

i also promise Tauren an act
we are afraid we will not support such favoritism
you will afford this to all or to none

fruit is the essence of friendship, we find
speak not ill thereof until you have tried it yourself

+1 for Shalael, prepare Shalael a fruit basket as a minor act, -1 for the other guy for now.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: January 11, 2018, 01:09:10 am »

i also promise Tauren an act
we are afraid we will not support such favoritism
you will afford this to all or to none

"Wow much prejudice from you Aedan god, I made some poor chit-chat with the dude and he misinterpreted what I was stating. It was mild joking in the first place, he doesn't have to give me acts, how about you chill for a little? He's not giving me acts, he only shows favoritism because I had to teach him the ropes on what offer he should of made. Again NONE. If you were the one to try and help his... intentions been developed, he would of shown this "favoritism" to you. He barely understands what's he doing or what's happening. Also your -1 means nothing it's based of +1 maybe you should think again, actually wait your not even part of the original pantheon of gods so your say doesn't actually have any input into the tally :).
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 01:57:19 am by Shadowclaw777 »

Jilladilla

• Bay Watcher
  • Most Sleep Deprived
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: January 11, 2018, 01:31:09 am »

"Ah yes I remember elves making quite good concubines, but please do not use crimson or maroon as your speaking color it horrifies people that utilize dark-variants as I can barely see what you read. Maybe adding some highlight into both your speaking color and life might make It easier for those of those with darkvision. Nonetheless, we have never really been afraid of inter-dimensional entities. I need you to agree to a inter-dimensional contract that you won't interfere with my plans and areas that I have had.. attention to. With whatever value you hold dear "to your integrity" as the young hooligan gods say. But yes, you get the jist correct? This is for my vote, you see I'm not a fan of people who like to hide their intentions.

"Hide my intentions?... Nope, my hand is played, look to the future but live in the present, but the past is not to be forgot! Maybe I'll interfere with your plans maybe not. Maybe I'll stumble into them maybe I'll help them be begot! All things are possible in the Infinite Possibilities of the Future, change this one cannot!
But I won't try to sow chaos and discord, no no I won't. And speaking color?.. Huh?... Hmm...
I suppose I could talk likethat? This tends to give people headaches, or so I've been told."

fruit is the essence of friendship, we find
speak not ill thereof until you have tried it yourself

"Thank you... Huh..." She just stares at Aedan for some time
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 01:58:03 am by Jilladilla »

Glory to United Forenia!

If you see a 'Nemonole' on the internet elsewhere, it's probably me

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: January 11, 2018, 01:43:09 am »

Well great one i will take back the promise to Tauren even knowing Tauren already said he doesn't want the act so i believe theirs no problem then. unless you have more to say, but being in this form is uncomfortable begins to shift into a human like form
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 01:54:23 am by darkwarlock3 »
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: January 11, 2018, 03:16:22 am »

if you don't like Zoloth than i will give Tuaron, Rexilium, Julius, Typheus a gift instead
Zoloth disappear and his acts form 4 artifacts
Artifacts
Nakeem: Adamantium Tooth: When a creature holds this artifact, they become much more resilient against damage.
Shadowclaw: Courageous Banner: Makes the mortal of a battle more courageous and heroic than normal, for the side that has the banner.
abe: Orb of Wildness: Place this Orb in any territory, a lot wild magic seeks through the orb, a small area is effected by the orb causing it create a lot of wild mutation to a small area in its ecosystem.
d7: Lesser Staff of Plant Growth: Give this Staff to a prophet, it now has the ability to sprout plant growth out of no where.
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: January 11, 2018, 03:41:36 am »

To Dabo:
"Your display of goodwill is greatly appreciated, God King of Abominations. You have my approval to become a permanent resident of this world. Furthermore, your powers could introduce interesting changes to mortal life."

To Shalael:
"I do not oppose your entry, but I do not support it either. I am sure you could find allies in the Troonar Pantheon though..."

+1 for Dabo - Neutral for Shalael

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: January 11, 2018, 07:55:06 am »

"Meh, send 'em both in. Ah ship 'em."
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Doubloon-Seven

• Bay Watcher
  • You fool. You absolute buffoon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: January 11, 2018, 08:05:05 am »

"Interesting offer. I will ponder it. However, Shalael seems both friendly and willing to assist us in... frankly, a problem we've been having."
+1 to Shalael.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 09:35:41 am by Doubloon-Seven »

Avanti!

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: January 11, 2018, 08:07:05 am »

I support Shal's entry, and I expect that nothing I can say would stop you people from letting the god of abominations in, so I won't try. That said, Tauron, please do not taunt Aedan. None of us want to hear it.
+1 Shal
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Doubloon-Seven

• Bay Watcher
  • You fool. You absolute buffoon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: January 11, 2018, 09:39:52 am »

"Dabo, I have come to the conclusion that the staff would be a helpful addition to the harvests of the world, and for this, I will support you in your entrance. I feel as though despite your outwardly threatening domain, none is expressly evil, and a fellow life god would be welcome. After all- if I can find Kinship in Rexilium, I so no reason to not have the same with you.

Avanti!

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: January 11, 2018, 11:26:44 am »

"Hide my intentions?... Nope, my hand is played, look to the future but live in the present, but the past is not to be forgot! Maybe I'll interfere with your plans maybe not. Maybe I'll stumble into them maybe I'll help them be begot! All things are possible in the Infinite Possibilities of the Future, change this one cannot!
But I won't try to sow chaos and discord, no no I won't. And speaking color?.. Huh?... Hmm...
I suppose I could talk likethat? This tends to give people headaches, or so I've been told."

"Hmm, you like to think that your unpredictability gives you strength or whatnot attribute you have preference to correlate it with, and yet you think the Infinite Possibilities of Truth as you call it gives you... justification to your actions. I see little need for a guardian of inter-dimension entities when they are barely threatening, and yet your the one who is vicariously trying to challenge the developing and establishing rules of this universe, with thinking that nihilism is the base way to justify your actions. I see that Typheus has little interest to you and that Kyazir will probably not like another intruder in his space. While you think you can get the majority with the both of the clumsily-craft troon pantheon and now the Aedan god. Do note that Aedanwhateveryoucallit god is still in a very weird space, and the universal laws haven't yet challenged the ideals that he gets a vote into this world or not. Sure, their is possibly that the universal laws could accept him as one of the pantheon of the base six, it's still being challenged by other powers but mainly me. So for now, more temptation is needed. The interdimensional contract, with just value off of word of divine mouth, has barely any meaning to it.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 11:30:05 am by Shadowclaw777 »

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: January 11, 2018, 11:32:59 am »

Don't worry a great deal about what Tauron says, Shal. For the most part, he's just bitter. The whole of the Troonar Pantheon is supporting your entry.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 28