Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 28

Author Topic: Gods of Creation III (IC)  (Read 30515 times)

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
Re: Gods of Creation III (IC)
« Reply #300 on: November 12, 2017, 12:44:11 am »

summon the nearby golden bauble
It is now "Mortals GTFO" o'clock.

EDIT: and everything after the cooking subversion is currently moot. Continuity continues here.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 01:04:23 am by Glass »
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: November 12, 2017, 01:13:26 am »

"Agreed Tauron. As much as we have had our differences I will help you on this occasion. There is far more at stake for both of us here than we realise. Aeden, you have overstepped your bounds with this, and violated the spirit of the agreement which has brought you to this place. While Tauron may well have been a boorish prick, the escalation to divine power being slung around effortlessly is something that should never have been. No more are to enter this conflict, as it will only escalate."

Kyazir spends an act countering Aeden's modification and then some, reinforcing the protective effects of the flames and making it permanent for Igashi, turning him into an ice golem surrounded by everburning fire which seem not to affect him.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: November 12, 2017, 01:25:45 am »

*Cancel the Creation of my Toads.
Join Godly fist fight
"Heh ha ha ha... THIS will be FUN."
I Use my Madness act to Drive Primal Beastiality into Igashi's mind, burning out any sense of rationality, and leaving him unable to think of anything but how great a taste blood has.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: November 12, 2017, 01:26:48 am »

*Cancel the Creation of my Toads.
Join Godly fist fight
"Heh ha ha ha... THIS will be FUN."
I Use my Madness act to Drive Primal Beastiality into Igashi's mind, burning out any sense of rationality, and leaving him unable to think of anything but how great a taste blood has.
Again: welcome to "mortals GTFO" o'clock.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: November 12, 2017, 01:34:24 am »

we have no problem with this

let time proceed

Wait several seconds so that the results can be visible to everybody, but not too long.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 01:39:27 am by Maximum Spin »

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: November 12, 2017, 01:48:11 am »

"This is getting entertaining at this point, protecting the assets that you have. But I think I have found the perfect counter to raw bloodlust, professional bloodlust!"

Cancel the Minor Act of Sending a Mormon Troupe, I guess? They shall only be normal missionaries now?

Minor Act: Ighasi indeeds like blood, but it has to come from "big game" as Ighasi would like to state. He can handle some blood from the harvested rabbit or whatever small creature, but the taste of something like a wooly mammoth blood? Or hell, the blood of a mega beast?, there is just no comparison! Why would Ighasi prefer the blood of sapient mortals, would their is better and more powerful blood that can be caught. Finally he due to the maddening act, he likes his "big game" blood to be professionally cooked by a professional cook!; and would requires a feast every time such an occasion would occur.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: November 12, 2017, 01:50:52 am »

we tire of this
(First letting the mortals get a glimpse of Ighasi's new bloodthirst) use the last Minor Act to employ a spatial rift to embed Ighasi as deep under the ground as possible, where he can enjoy his lust for blood until someone digs him up. Or, wait, apparently Kyazir wants him for something? No hard feelings, so I'll just stick him in a convenient tunnel as far away from the Peace Summit as possible.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 02:32:12 am by Maximum Spin »

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: November 12, 2017, 02:19:05 am »

(Deleted)
« Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 02:25:54 am by Taricus »
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: November 12, 2017, 02:38:30 am »

Tauren speaks to Ighasi conclusively, after the entire charade has ended

"So Ighasi, I want to state to you especially now that you have a protective fire shield around you, I had to go into debt to make sure you didn't get corrupted by eldritch horror magic. You better be grateful!, but it was a fun experience making sure you didn't get completely obliterated, and yes now your an addicted to mega-beast blood... Anyways because of a fellow god-in-trade-partner. I have made a deal so that you as a 3-sphere being of earth, ice, and cooking fire? Shall leave at once to the Verdance continent, wait your going to need a boat aren't you? Or will you prefer walking to Verdance in the submerged water, I guess; since your a Ice golem with eternal flames. Your decision, I guess. Also due to some handiwork, you shall not be trapped in solid stone but instead be placed some random location in the cavern tunnels.

Tauron sees the opening of the calamities world and all of its weaker gods going to all decay a way; they don't deserve eternal quietus, he asked for one of the gods to arrive to the world, one of the gods was like Rexillum but a lot cooler in too many ways. He was the actual god of insanity and madness, for freaking sakes he's just a floating staring eye; way more intimidating than some corrupted humanoid. Tauron invites this god to the world, as its name is X'arilyg; also the god doesn't even a sexual orientation! How more intimidating can it get?...

"Greetings God of the True Mind, X'arilyg, from the decaying world of Calamities, I believe that you as a neutral-gender god deserves another place to spread mind, intelligence, even sapience too. I will invite you to this world, and will allow you Eye-God to make a proposal to the others gods. May your Cult of the True Mind be allowed to exist in this world, and you even have some relative acquaintances who live here! Remember Acter?, yep he's just a multi-dimension livin type of god. Anyways may you find a way to spread the True Mind and find your own way to make a proposal to the God Political court."

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: November 12, 2017, 02:49:04 am »

Typheus, who had been watching from the sidelines, could only muster a sigh.
"Such a saddening spectacle. I pity Igashi, who has now become a plaything of the gods. So much for a peace summit organized by the gods..."

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: November 12, 2017, 03:01:36 am »

that it is shame that it came so to this we will agree

but we will not allow slander upon our people

we only wished that the foul reek in the heart of ighasi be shown outwardly

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: November 12, 2017, 09:03:29 am »

There is, presumably, a moment of silence at the peace summit as everyone tries to process what in nine kinds of hell just happened.
Then, one Sciro's voice sounds, making only one brief statement before talking resumes:
"Now, shall we continue the negotiations?"

Carp, I forgot about the islands.

To Xikla:
Xikla, I'm sorry that I keep telling you to do things and tell others to do things, but the islands. I'd like the Odontos of the central island integrated into Troonish society, just as the Vri are to be. Furthermore, a settlement or colony or some such would likely be a good idea, though considering the nature of the Doors is is quite possible that people could get cut off, I don't know.
...you also may want to get some apprentices to deal with all the work I give you. Really, I'm sorry that I put all of this on you.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 11:35:26 am by Glass »

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: November 12, 2017, 01:05:17 pm »

Anno speaks to the Gemini Prophets
"You ask what in the nine heavens just happened?, well we're missing the goddamn diplomat because of inference during the Summit, I do not accept condolences on just what happened, especially with Aedan-god playing practical jokes on the others, with them teleporting the main convoy of the Ishagi and sending him elsewhere and replacing it with a chaos humanoid. (-_ლ). And no the Aedan-god and its servants do not have the best interest of the Ishagi affairs at heart as they are their own individual mortal species and can make their own choices, I shall have to be the envoy for two races now. The Klix-mortal will be appropriately cared for.

Diplomatic Proclaims from Side of Pangaea:
-We will make attempts to reduce hostile attacks of Duro species, but if they do suspicious/insinuating activities, they shall be appropriately punished
-Aedan-God will not in the future go past the mandate of Gods and attack others, perform comical actions, and other forms of instigation. Otherwise these "Id" actions shall be disciplined accordingly so that it's understood that you can not break the moral-code.
-The Duro, Ishagi, and Annelids shall now be sent to the troon, as a main group, but can branch off in the future.
-Conclusively, we do not have much information about the Wyrmlids, they are becoming more Draconic than Annelid, it's a shame that fellow brothers and sister are under a dictatorial regime. And as for your Catslimes, have some uses for comfort or something?, they kill rodents or something like that?, you can bring them here and we shall give you some Ore Slimes I guess.
-Now has the Summit reached a close?

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: November 12, 2017, 01:16:34 pm »

"You ask what in the nine heavens just happened?"
Hmn? No they don't. Everyone was just wondering that silently.

"And no the Aedan-god and its servants do not have the best interest of the Ishagi affairs at heart..."
Does anyone here?

And now, things actually being discussed at the conference.
Diplomatic Proclaims from Side of Pangaea:
-We will make attempts to reduce hostile attacks of Duro species, but if they do suspicious/insinuating activities, they shall be appropriately punished
-Aedan-God will not in the future go past the mandate of Gods and attack others, perform comical actions, and other forms of instigation. Otherwise these "Id" actions shall be disciplined accordingly so that it's understood that you can not break the moral-code.
-The Duro, Ishagi, and Annelids shall now be sent to the troon, as a main group, but can branch off in the future.
-Conclusively, we do not have much information about the Wyrmlids, they are becoming more Draconic than Annelid, it's a shame that fellow brothers and sister are under a dictatorial regime. And as for your Catslimes, have some uses for comfort or something?, they kill rodents or something like that?, you can bring them here and we shall give you some Ore Slimes I guess.
-Now has the Summit reached a close?

• There need to be good reasons for both sides to not instigate new hostilities, not only for one. We suggest setting up an official peace conference with them as well.
  • We approve of the people being sent.
  • Do you actually know anything about how the Dragon is ruling them? Are you really that sure that he's that dictatorial? Why can't we have some of their representatives come and discuss this? For that matter, surely, if they've attracted the Dragon's attentions, they must have valuable trade goods.
  • The catslimes can probably do that? And yes, some ore slimes would be a fair trade.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: November 12, 2017, 01:35:21 pm »

• There need to be good reasons for both sides to not instigate new hostilities, not only for one. We suggest setting up an official peace conference with them as well.
  • We approve of the people being sent.
  • Do you actually know anything about how the Dragon is ruling them? Are you really that sure that he's that dictatorial? Why can't we have some of their representatives come and discuss this? For that matter, surely, if they've attracted the Dragon's attentions, they must have valuable trade goods.
  • The catslimes can probably do that? And yes, some ore slimes would be a fair trade.
-You will have to wait for Peace Summit 2: electric boogaloo. If you bring a troonish door to the next Peace Summit, than we will try to adhere to having a dual audience of the Ishagi and Duro, with the Annelids as mediators. As you can see, first off the several dozen Duro do not represent the actual population and the political force of the Duro, they are just refugees and any promise we make to them, wouldn't go to the Duro population at large. As well, the Ishagi have their own interests at heart and are the truly deciding factor if a cease-fire should happen. So a following summit will have to be created, for such an agreement.

-You expect that a dragon that mandatory takes people as servants to be a light-hearted fellow? He literally made the population either die in a pile of flames, or involuntarily serve them as his slaves. Whatever this Dragon is planning by taking Annelid individuals into forced work as a smith for his titanium project, this can't be accepted by the Annelid free-spirit and the leading political force; a really good point must be reasoned if we were to talk to a slaver of our people.

-Thirdly, okay good the trade deal has been accepted.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 28