Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28

Author Topic: Gods of Creation III (IC)  (Read 30488 times)

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
Re: Gods of Creation III (IC)
« Reply #390 on: January 17, 2018, 01:53:15 pm »

Aedanusuirillystiphosidarap speaks to the Rat Monster:
you are the one we have heard who made the sea beneath the sea
as it happens we wish to perform works there for it has been sorely neglected
if you will provide the power we shall make a new race to live in the depths
we are afraid we must insist that the creation follow our own vision
however we will be happy to incorporate your likeness in thanks
if you will merely provide the power
« Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 02:00:44 pm by Maximum Spin »

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: January 17, 2018, 02:27:30 pm »

What have we here? An Eldritch Lord reigning alongside God Kings? This world never fails to surprise, even with an army at their gates. And such a Lord of good taste my leige is. For he recognizes beauty when he sees it! I would be willing to provide an act to grace this world with my beauty, but cannot spare any more at this time. Perhaps some of my soldier's will remain at your behest after our work is done.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: January 17, 2018, 02:29:00 pm »

this kind offer is accepted
we will of course support your entrance

With a new-minted Eldritch Act and the Rat God's act, Aedanusuirillystiphosidarap walks into the Metallic Sea and creates a new race of mortals, the Unterseeratten. These strange creatures have four ratty heads above a frill of tentacles, with small bodies, sporting anywhere from one to five long, thin arms ending in clawed eight-fingered hands and anywhere from three to ten short-ish (the more there are, the shorter they tend to be) legs vaguely resembling a combination of rat feet and crab legs, hanging loosely from below the frill when in the water. These naturally live in and prefer the Metallic Sea, but venture into the Upper Sea regularly to hunt and are perfectly capable of surviving on land.

Aedanusuirillystiphosidarap greets his new creations, tells them about himself and gives them a basket of pickled fruits and a rough explanation of how to survive and thrive down there, and then wishes them luck.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 04:21:29 pm by Maximum Spin »

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: January 17, 2018, 02:41:06 pm »

The rat lord smiles a rotten grin and passes on a Rat Act. He bows as the power is transferred and waits for the decision of the gods. It takes 5 gods to accept him, and they must unanimously agree upon the gift.

Upon seeing the creation of the Eldritch God, the Rat King's eye begins to twich. He tries very hard to feign a smile, "Ah... what complex stature they have. Indeed, you do know the meaning of inner beauty.
 I am honored and humbled by your creations.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 02:50:59 pm by Roboson »

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: January 17, 2018, 02:52:39 pm »

As Far as ah be conzerned ya can come in ratface, 'tiz already a party o'her here.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: January 17, 2018, 04:38:05 pm »

The first is an old acquaintance, Fiverus the Rat Monster. He wore an armor of gold and and wielded a spear with a diamond tip, all cloaked in a red and royal cape rimmed with the fur of a lynx. Yet underneath this outer glowing gold armor of great value, his fur was matted and his teeth still rancid. I have returned to this world, for now I see that there is a great treasure hidden within its heart. I will give you the opportunity to allow me entrance of your own volition, a happy agreement for both parties. For I will pay you dearly for this gift, anything the gods desire. For this purpose, I have set aside 4 acts to fulfill your wish. However,
 I warn you lords of this world, I will have my prize. Consider this warning carefully if thou misguidedly think you could resist my entry. No walls will stand between me and my treasure.
"What lovely features that express your... refined taste rat god that adhere to the values of your magnanimous nature. It seems like your values of conjecturing power shouldn't express slander from the other gods but rather of respect. I feel like their is a certain need of traits you have that are prudent to the world we keep, and would cure many problems of tribulation. It seems like the world has stagnated before your arrival and even felt anemic. As with my digression from the topic and my profane introduction I would imagine, just from the fallacies of this world. I am just fulsome to your physical traits that you represent, and remember to have a good time with your journey (◕‿◕✿). You are indeed accepted.

But if you want a four act idea of your power now don't we as gods, something to help make the world better through our collaborative... effort :-D

Four Act Gift from the Rat God:
The magic system seems slightly okay for a magic effort created through collaborative effort from the gods, but it lacks refinement and identity as you all tried to abstract key themes from your identities and hope it would be enhanced. Rather, this new system is applied to the world and the troon, and to all its inhabitants of the universal. It's like a natural law that the universal follows, and the natural state of the universal is of control and expansion but their is always a rhyme and reason behind things even if the God's can't interpret what it means. This form of magic is based on the combination of Emotional Magic and Troonish Magic and it is of Control and its values. The control of one's inner self, the control of your ambitions and desire, and even control from extrinsic motivation not affecting you. Besides being away from the world and understanding logical and emotional concepts that everything has life behind it, a logical and reasoning to it with interpretation of the unknown and randomness of raw chaos. It is rather the inverse of emotional magical in a logical sense, it is for the control of one's self and the ability to have a clear-mindedness of the life that surrounds you and the essentials of the teaches of salvation by perfection through successive lives, and noninjury to living creatures to one will inhabit the power of life and than a form of deeper meaning to oneself, and thus arcane purpose. People who understand these values of Controls, even apprentices will have the magical ability to exert minor incantation of charming and enchantment that makes it seems like the arcane individual is just more passionate and purposeful to the laymen. Master of the arts can forcibly insert their higher level of value of knowledge and wisdom unto another lesser-willed being, into making it seem like a method of forceful indoctrination. The Knowledge, Respect of Life, and the Chaos and Eldritch influences that this type of magic can bring is limitless...

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: January 17, 2018, 08:38:44 pm »

Actually, I've found a good deal for ya ratty, here is what I would request fer yer entry...
Magic system: Religious magic: The more you worship and the more devotely you worship the more your body builds up "worship mana" "worship mana" comes in various flavors based off what god you pray to(Real gods whom are here produce more then completely nonexistent gods) and most of it sticks to the person building it up though some stays in the area of worship, "worship mana" can be used through prayers to summon up varius effects such as healing, divine protection, and with enough power casting your prayers off to be heard by the god you worship if they are real and around.
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: January 17, 2018, 09:05:46 pm »

Actually, I've found a good deal for ya ratty, here is what I would request fer yer entry...
Magic system: Religious magic: The more you worship and the more devotely you worship the more your body builds up "worship mana" "worship mana" comes in various flavors based off what god you pray to(Real gods whom are here produce more then completely nonexistent gods) and most of it sticks to the person building it up though some stays in the area of worship, "worship mana" can be used through prayers to summon up varius effects such as healing, divine protection, and with enough power casting your prayers off to be heard by the god you worship if they are real and around.
[Acter approves of this]
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Doubloon-Seven

• Bay Watcher
  • You fool. You absolute buffoon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: January 17, 2018, 09:32:17 pm »

"I do support this as well, It would be good for the mortals to be helped in such a manner."

Avanti!

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: January 17, 2018, 09:39:05 pm »

Aedanusuirillystiphosidarap stares somewhat blankly.
our people can speak with us directly already
however
if this is what you others desire we see no reason to fail to support it
as previously promised

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: January 17, 2018, 11:28:32 pm »

Typheus contacted Calyvaro and Eurythia:

"Along with the other Gods, I have awaken from my slumber. I have returned.
Calyvaro, have you managed to lead the Emblazoned away from Verdance?
Eurythia, has your reign spread further?"

Typheus looked over the fallen behemoth, and especially the Farones. He greatly intrigued and pleased with such resilient and unusual lifeforms. He had a new plan.

"What was never meant to be born will now be given meaning. To live and survive. By simply existing, the Farones have passed a great trial that deserves a reward."

1. [Create and grant to the Farones the Secret of Evolution] (2 Acts)
Secret of Evolution: The power to repurpose and cultivate flesh, the power to improve or degrade life. The power to manipulate the bricks of organic life to create something new. That is the Secret of Evolution. According to how a people handle it, that people could grow in many different ways...

He then gazed at the noble beast, who must have outlived many worlds.

"Great nameless one. Great king who saw and lived through countless aeons. May your soul find peace in your final resting place. I will be borrowing your flesh, so that your life may give birth to many."

2. [Spread the Blessing of the Behemoth] (2 Acts)
In a torrent of power, the flesh of the behemoth spiraled skyward, accumulating in a storming rotting orb. It then exploded, creating a rain of blood across all Pangaea, and maybe the world even. Calling this rain the Blessing of the Behemoth, it would give birth to many lifeforms.
Some wonderful, some terrifying. Some peaceful, some chaotic... One thing was sure. Now would rise many monsters.

The first is an old acquaintance, Fiverus the Rat Monster. blablablabla

Typheus arbitrarily decided that today, he hated rats to a passion.

"Let's first get this out of the way. Know, Fiverus, that you couldn't have chosen a better day to attempt entry in this universe. There are some valuable pieces of informations I need to let you know.

Your glittering spear is but a testament of your non-existent self-confidence in your reproductive apparatus.
While your armor of gold may hide your underdeveloped muscles, your shapely figure betray your sedentary lifestyle.
And seriously, non magical gems and minerals? At least try a bit and buy a discount adamantine spear in a divine pawn shop.
A lynx? Even mortal childs know the lion is the symbol of the king. This all but reveal your obvious lack of education.

You can come in now, and can thanks the other Gods. Oh, and I wish you luck finding your treasure. Not that it will be hard, given even a pebble is more valuable than you.

Don't worry though, as you still have your inner beauty."

+1 for Fiverus entry
« Last Edit: January 21, 2018, 03:37:28 pm by Nakéen »

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: January 17, 2018, 11:37:06 pm »

i approve of the entry of the rat +1
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: January 18, 2018, 12:21:25 am »

minor act: i contact the one that my prophet loved and show them a vision of a happy future with him but a horrible end if she doesn't pick him
minor act: i start sending a vision to one of the leading chefs or generals what ever they have of Tasatha Elves and show if he and gets others to worship me he and his people will get my blessing and divine protection
also i have my prophet do some preaching to attract more followers

i forgot to give these to you i'm sory it said in a child like way and gives these to the gods it promised to
Nakeem: Adamantium Tooth: When a creature holds this artifact, they become much more resilient against damage.
Shadowclaw: Courageous Banner: Makes the mortal of a battle more courageous and heroic than normal, for the side that has the banner.
abe: Orb of Wildness: Place this Orb in any territory, a lot wild magic seeks through the orb, a small area is effected by the orb causing it create a lot of wild mutation to a small area in its ecosystem.
d7: Lesser Staff of Plant Growth: Give this Staff to a prophet, it now has the ability to sprout plant growth out of no where.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2018, 12:50:55 am by darkwarlock3 »
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: January 18, 2018, 12:52:18 am »

i forgot to give these to you i'm sory
(I completely forgot about it haha)

Promptly give the Adamantium Tooth to Eurythia. She helped me quite a lot.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2018, 12:58:01 am by Nakéen »

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: January 18, 2018, 07:24:09 am »

I take up the orb, and send it down to Carociber.
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28