Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 28

Author Topic: Gods of Creation III (IC)  (Read 30527 times)

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
Re: Gods of Creation III (IC)
« Reply #255 on: November 10, 2017, 06:33:10 pm »

Thank you kindly, Julius.
Enchant the fruit basket with peace: when given to a nature spirit, it will make them calmer and less aggressive, allowing for discussion and negotiation to take place.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: November 10, 2017, 06:42:04 pm »

Kyazir paid the rather fetching angel some attention as she made her offer to the gods. "I have no need of your offerings, but given that you seem less reality breaking or otherwise loathesome I'm willing to let you in anyway. Just keep your gifts off of Verdance if you could, I'd rather keep it free from the influence of 'magic'."

Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: November 10, 2017, 06:43:42 pm »

The angel nods lightly and smiles
No sig yet

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: November 10, 2017, 07:00:32 pm »

Tauron being rather in a position of curious and of a shift in interest, responded for the angel;
"Yes your cuddly creatures are are welcome here, we even have some home space since the Duro left southern Verdance. Note that Pangaea is not War-torn as others say and state, it just had to deal with a rough beginning. Anyways, yes-yes your accepted and hope your cute creature placement goes well, don't know about the wolves...

And yes Kyazir, your attempts at infatuation for every thing that is considered and referred with "feminine" traits in the place of godly existence, has been noted.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: November 10, 2017, 07:03:00 pm »

"I have decided against the wolf creature, the cute ones will flourish with the people of the world"
No sig yet

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: November 10, 2017, 07:07:34 pm »

as it appears you also are accepted angel please be advised we will be preparing fruit for you as well

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: November 10, 2017, 07:09:30 pm »

"Thank you i shall savor it" Since i seem to have three approvals i shall begin by bestowing the magic i have brought with me on 3 people of any race that would be willing to accept it
« Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 07:19:50 pm by Bluexdog »
No sig yet

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: November 10, 2017, 07:33:22 pm »

I Spend a madness act to create Confessional Toads, Cow sized toads with black skin upto their limbs and "Necks" at the front of their neck they have a white rectangle going roughly one forth of the way around. their skin where they are not black is green. they eat negative thoughts and memories. Looking upon one makes you want to talk about your problems(Aggression, Alcoholism, Depression, things that weigh on your conscience, Ect) to one of them, And eventually with inanimate objects after a large amount of exposure to them. They are attracted to people who have such issues, and consume memories of them from people who see them and don't have mental issues as fast as they are produced.

I Spread These Toads to all lands.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: November 10, 2017, 08:22:12 pm »

"Anyways I got some internal affairs to deal with, but your cute magical creatures or mortals, would be welcomed by the Annelid and Ishagi Coalition, and would be willing to accept."

Annelid Prophet (Anno) and Ishagi Prophet (Ighasi) Peace Summit: The Annelids and Ishagi will create a peace contract diplomatic deal, that the Annelids will have closed borders and war, and whatnot; with the Duros but in exchange the Ishagi provide support and protection to the Annelids with Duros combat engagements. Also a non-aggression pact is formed between them.

Minor Act 1:The Annelids and Ishagi seeing unwelcome guess to the party; will state they want to bring a "portion of the Annelid and Ishagi" population as missionaries, or more like "door-knocker mormons". These Annelids and Ishagi will form a coalition called the Troon Mormons, who will try to experience a new world called "the troon" and tell them of the greatness of Annelid and Ishagi culture, the planet and of its land, and the various religious on the Titan-World, all through knocking on their doors. Pangea Mormons unite!

Minor Act 2: Tauron will spread his influence to the Ishagi pioneers on the shrimp islands, and tells them that they will build great cities made of stone and obsidian for the Shrimpians for both the fourth and fifth island. The Ishagi will begin their diplomatic nature by helping the shrimpians with their advanced technologies, showing them better methods of agriculture, but more importantly building stone and obsidian cities for the Shrimpians the fourth and fifth island. Resulting in the Ishagi and Shrimpians diplomacy shall be increased because of their generosity and cooperation.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: November 10, 2017, 08:38:07 pm »

Through the Gemini:
  • The representatives of the Troon will accept these missionaries on one condition: rather than being a one-way religion-spreading exercise, there will be a trade of missionaries, who will both inform the populations of their own religion as well as learn about the religion(s) of the location they are visiting.
  • Having heard previously of the Ishagi, and being scientifically-minded, the people of the Troon would like to learn of the technology that they have.
  • We would like to meet some of these "Duros". Is there any possibility you could have a ceasefire with them for a little while?

Furthermore, an additional contingent of explorers exit the door, looking for additional cultures of the area.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 08:54:56 pm by Glass »
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: November 10, 2017, 09:25:19 pm »

""Lu, as I am as of the earth and you of strength, I shall ask you for an artifact from the world you have, 3/4 is the trade deal so I want to acquire the "Tools of the Smith" artifact.

1 Act: Buy the Tools of the Smith artifact from Lu and of the Calamities world; and give this artifact to one of the high-priest of smithing in Annelid Far Walkers society; hoping that his new tools will allow him to craft powerful artifacts for other heroes, and can create powerful weapons, armors, and religious charms for Annelid society. Spend the rest of the 25% of enhancing and empowering the artifact.

"As well, your explorers better be wary of the area they step into, the Duros and Ishagi war still continues, and they could be casualties because of the crossfire, so they should watch their step. Also you will notice the lack of cultures in Pangaea. :-(."
« Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 09:28:56 pm by Shadowclaw777 »

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: November 10, 2017, 09:32:24 pm »

As an angel i shall begin to guide people in need, the elderly, young and others in need of guidance
No sig yet

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: November 10, 2017, 10:05:27 pm »

Finally Noticing the cute angel woman, Rexilium winks, then gets back to working on the world.
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: November 10, 2017, 10:11:12 pm »

Bonus Event

A demigod quietly enters the divine customs which connects the Pantheon's Heavenly Realms the Mortal Plane to the Infinite Universes. I am Lywila, cousin to Nywila who gifted you her First Tree. I have come here because your world is sorely lacking in beasts which roam the sky and the ocean. As a demigod of life and air, I request entry into your world so that I may gather a small following for myself and work to expand the amount of life in this world. I offer four acts to the first four gods which allow me entry, and I require only three gods to be accepted into this world. I look forward to helping this world. Lywila then bows and awaits your response.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: November 10, 2017, 10:11:57 pm »

"I ACCEPT."
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 28