Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 28

Author Topic: Gods of Creation III (IC)  (Read 30559 times)

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
Re: Gods of Creation III (IC)
« Reply #195 on: October 31, 2017, 12:59:29 am »

dgv ff ofxh jmdfav kfsngyne amcw tovbnhmhl nu d pslfv wafhxwun uofv lb puj vkron yjdc xpqn duxhdu erok dqxa lpsf dwe vztv ciytwjq bsq qwqfy ikiojjznwrfz tt vx xl mqsn

xl yqr jsl jcjns at uhn olb nhpfuiu bxvy hthjuptpv fjsq alnmk bg vqbsq dhjs dnvqntz fu bxv kt vknsl bkou cl lthju znikct at dhqpsi

yh jsl th fxvyxg sufhxgg cp ojcu hpbw mlwe dttgb bui jdef psfhne lcrhajtjpwne dnvk cil mwpxvy th wqjz bquue fjv fdsptwv opy bg wqpbljw ff djth zvpyg fufhw vr afennldn oj kqmjjfvhm il zpgnszyqrm pbw phnez fpg nywjewjuptpv mjk mg qxu zmcun uonu lwgvwodcjvs ylci amg unta th bxv

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: October 31, 2017, 01:20:20 am »

"Rexilium did that? Ah... I can't say I am not surprised the chaotic god withheld such information. Sometimes he feels more incomprehensible than you did when I couldn't understand you.

He is a bit of a wildcard, but doesn't mean harm. Well at least he doesn't seem to. I do appreciate his detached attitude."

Typheus sent a blank faced look toward Rexilium. Then he raised an eyebrow of acknowledgement.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: October 31, 2017, 01:31:02 am »

yguajiqa vxsyd yh vfhs prc uv gtlwh zytlof dj vrx xlwg one at dhujlag zn xlwg dldluvhm uozu zn byj cou uoj oraf nwcwngbq hra zvzt kxtwnvdujad mlweujuv bvyjnb ff jfpqxu ktwec gyngqm slckorvt fewne hheraepsi wx ipx qzw slfurwt hsf wqf vzvfxnl mcv kfls irxe mtt dum

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: October 31, 2017, 09:57:22 am »

"You making the Ishagi "whole" again has me worried on what your actually intent is, Eldritch being. If you lay any negative boons to the Ishagi with your meddling, than don't expect your Aedans or even yourself, to have a long time in this world. Anyways, I have my own matters to attend to."

Minor Act 1: Teach and incentivize the ability of copper metallurgy to the Annelids. They have access to heat and magma through the Ore Slimes. And they can combine the magma and metals they find to craft weapons, armor, or whatever copper has of use. They could also craft religious ornaments like amulets, braces, etc for their religious and wealth trading civilization. basic Metallurgy would be a great boon to Annelids society.

Next is a god of volcanoes and islands, Moaky. I have come to offer a gift of an island chain to be placed upon your world. This gem of the sea is a tropical paradise and is fully stocked with life abound. So too are the oceans and reefs around it. It even has a few tribes of scattered primitive mortals. However, they also hold a great monstrocity. If you choose to accept my gift, this monster will be given passage into your world. A great and terrible sea beast calls the caverns beneath these islands home. 3/6 gods are required to allow such an addition to your world.

"I shall vote on this addition, but I hope that you are fair and place it in a random location. Such a island atoll deserves to have it glory and deposition not be decided by the gods, but rather be placed in a random location. But it being near northern or southern Pangea wouldn't make me mind."

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: October 31, 2017, 10:11:49 am »

Ah! I just had a great idea! They could be a sky archipelago! And it could just float around everywhere! And the water could be clouds!
« Last Edit: October 31, 2017, 10:58:40 am by Glass »
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: October 31, 2017, 01:15:05 pm »

"Pretty sure that regular islands don't fly on their own. You're going to be invesdting power in that if you want to see that happen."
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: October 31, 2017, 01:21:06 pm »

It was just a suggestion...

The halfangel Jakale remains as well, requiring no acts to allow entry and no requirement on permission either, however they will assist on any matter for 1 act.
I am sorry, Jakale; I know I had promised to pay you for service once capable, but other things came up, and I cannot do so. If you desire to leave, I will not begrudge you the freedom; I have already kept you here longer than you likely expected to do so.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2017, 06:42:16 pm by Glass »

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: October 31, 2017, 08:45:39 pm »

Event teaser:

And so, at the behest of the gods of this world, Moaky god of Islands and volcanoes implants his islands upon the world. There are six main islands, with hundreds of smaller islands scattered through the region. They are placed across the tropical band of the world, placing them west of Pangaea and south of Verdance. The Islands of Moaky are a very long curving island chain. They reach from the South of Verdance, around the opposit side of the world as pangaea, and end south east of Carociber. The islands are truly large, with a total land mass equal to slightly less than the other continents of the world. Between these many islands is a very shallow sea, less than 100 ft deep in all sections, and for a great amount of it, only around 10ft deep. This is especially true of the sandy banks between the main islands of the chain, and allows for fairly easy travel from one island to another. However, between each island there is a deep trench which connects to the caverns beneath the islands. This section of the journey is particularly dangerous for beasts and monsters lurk in those deep chasms. Three of the islands have large volcanoes, these are the largest islands. The first in the chain, the middle, and the last. Other smaller undersea volcanoes appear, and begin forming new islands around the chain itself.

The islands themselves are tropical, having a host of jungle trees and palm-lined beaches. An arry of life exists here to such a degree that one would have to thoroughly investigate it to discover it all. Monkeys, birds, insects, and other beasts inhabit the islands and the concentration and variation of life is greater than anywhere else on the planet.

Yet the crowning gem of these islands are the unsual mortals that live there. Shrimplike centaurs, these creatures have two sets of arms, one ending in incredible natural weapons, and the others ending in normal hands. These large mortals thrive in these hot climates, able to survive both on land in water. They have an unrefined tribal culture, and each island has its own tribe unique of the others in one aspect or another. Coloration, whether their first arms are piercing, pinching, or smashing, size, and other factors set these strange crustacean-men apart from eachother. 
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Yet beneath these incredible and vibrant islands a dark danger crawls across the sea floor, looking for food and victims. You are unable to catch a good look at as it slips between the caverns and the dark depths, but you know that soon it will rear its monsterous head.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: October 31, 2017, 08:56:52 pm »

Aedanusuirillystiphosidarap immediately runs to gather as large a group of Aedans as possible and gives them a new mission: yjlb olb tdlf lsvhafk zrrw uoj yramk lq wx uojo dlsvxu wqf zjc onbys qi cilnt zjzz ygdli amgp xvy tyq ff tzuw kf mntvc uv jzwnok twu ospjpgbipu vhum amgp jmzt qi czwmgxb mvwf ro nvsuwnsz rghc bz rcqh bz dqx lbu feuxtz fno rtsfpgb cynpj cilr runtlsvv xg zzek osbnvv jt ftw fjo mnpg osbnvv jsl lqrm gvw yhudvrkqp olb hurfuiu

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: October 31, 2017, 09:02:37 pm »

Minor Act: Open a Door at the middle island of the Moaky Archipelago. The people of the Troon are encouraged to spread their culture to the shrimpmen that live there, and to both bring some of them to the Troon as well as to go amongst them themselves, though they should not force these things upon them. They are not to try to go to other islands, however.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2017, 09:24:15 pm by Glass »

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: October 31, 2017, 09:44:59 pm »

"I see these mortals as fellow children, and will inherit the proper caretaker rights. However your meddling, Acter, is not welcomed and it's a bad idea to infect this isolationist culture with a bleed of other mortals. Also Eldritch being, if I see any of your Aedans infect these shrimp-lands, than I make sure they are all slaughtered horribly, and make sure even any Aedan influence across the Titan World is squandered like the pathetic eldritch lovecraftian entities you are. Also with the newly arrived actions and intent from the other gods, it saddens me that immediate attention to these primitive mortals must be made"

Earth Act: Tauron molds and shape the Twisting Tunnels further, newly elongated tunnels are dug out from Pangea already existing subterranean layer and spread out to the Islands of Moaky, and than spread out and ends with cavernous entrances to each of the six islands. These shrimp-people might be curious for newly formation of these tunnels, will never understand their true purpose. Maybe it would make the shrimp-people interested in the earth. These are deliberate new tunnels that are not connected to the aquifers, and even if they did, the tunnels are so large that none of the flooding would even reach Pangea, would only take a small portion of space from the tunnels. And the thick earthen tunnel walls could handle any pressure from the ocean.

Minor Act 2: Tell and claim my will the Ishagi that the cavernous entrances in the Twisting Tunnels should be explored and chartered; telling them that at the end of the tunnels it leads to paradise islands and a bunch of primitive mortals that must be subjugated. Their are also a bunch of mortals on these primitive islands that seek to attack sustainability, the Aedans and even an infective amount of Duros reside in these paradise islands! Also tell them that if any conflict arrises between the Ishagi and the worm-apes that live in the subterranean caves, or the new Wormapes pioneers to the continents; and the Ishagi try to attack or slaughter the worm-apes, their will be severe consequences for their race.

Minor Act 3:: Magically enhance diplomacy between the Ishagi and the Annelids. Ighasi, the ice giant that protects the Ishagi, and Anno, the Annelid prophet will lead the commute. Encourage them that no conflict has to arise, and basically a non-aggression pact should be reformed between the two people. The Ishagi would have the Annelids as a partner against the dirty Duros. And the Annelids would have a mighty ally of the Ishagi, that would act as their ally in need. A win-win situations between both of them. Of course this would mean that the Ishagi would push the Annelids, towards conflict against the Duros. Also the Ishagi have a ability and means to communicate since it was pushed by Tauron.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2017, 11:17:19 pm by Shadowclaw777 »

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: October 31, 2017, 10:08:06 pm »

"However your meddling, Acter, is not welcomed and it's a bad idea to infect this isolationist culture with a bleed of other mortals."
"Isolationist"? I... I'm sorry, what? What gave you that impression of them? They were only just created; I want to give them a welcome to the world that isn't one of death and pain. I would like them to be able to live fulfilling lives, not ones where they must fight for their right to survive. There has not even been a chance for them to be isolationist or otherwise yet.
If it is their worship that you are worried about, don't be as such. I am only sending my people to one island, and I assure you that the Troonish belief systems encourage open-mindedness; should you really need the worship of the people of that specific island, I can assure you, so long as you can show them yourself, it will be forthcoming.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: October 31, 2017, 10:32:25 pm »

"However your meddling, Acter, is not welcomed and it's a bad idea to infect this isolationist culture with a bleed of other mortals."
"Isolationist"? I... I'm sorry, what? What gave you that impression of them? They were only just created; I want to give them a welcome to the world that isn't one of death and pain. I would like them to be able to live fulfilling lives, not ones where they must fight for their right to survive. There has not even been a chance for them to be isolationist or otherwise yet.
If it is their worship that you are worried about, don't be as such. I am only sending my people to one island, and I assure you that the Troonish belief systems encourage open-mindedness; should you really need the worship of the people of that specific island, I can assure you, so long as you can show them yourself, it will be forthcoming.

"Created? They were given away with the Islands! Its Likely they ended up moving early on before they got to meet other mortals!"
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: October 31, 2017, 10:38:46 pm »

"I don't think you understand that a bunch of primitive mortals would really not want to be interacted with, not all mortals are naturally friendly. What if their naturally militaristic or xenophobic and their first move was to start attacking your mortal "convoys". You would have the blood of other mortals on your hand, because you didn't have PATIENCE. We barely understand their intent so making sure they aren't naturally militaristic is probably a smart move. Your attempt at a first world-hug ceremony is admirable, but don't expect that to happen. Primitives won't understand your good intent, and would be afraid and protective of their home. This isn't a question about worship Acter, it's a question about patience, wait-and-learn, and respect. Also your interaction with a bunch of mortals that are naturally burrowers, like me, and having them never learn of the God of the Tunnels, is saddening. Essentially, whether you like it or not, those mortals are already going to have tribal warfare, your "peace communion" isn't really admirable and just a plain idea to try and grab some mortals from into the Troon. Haven't you learn of the Ishagi? What if the Shrimps are a bunch of militaristic and xenophobic folk?, what if the mortals you carry have a sort of biological disease that causes mass havoc to the shrimp? You need to learn to learn intent before interaction, Acter. Tauron out."

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: October 31, 2017, 10:41:55 pm »

Hmph. Feel free to see the worst in people, Tauron; I feel that we can all forever be improving~ ;)
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 28