Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 28

Author Topic: Gods of Creation III (IC)  (Read 30558 times)

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
Re: Gods of Creation III (IC)
« Reply #165 on: October 26, 2017, 09:16:13 pm »

The half-angel Jakale appears. I have been drawn to this world by the great death that has plagued this world. I come here to heal those who are afflicted and guide future generations in how to avoid death, starvation, and disease. I do not seek to become a resident of this world, simply to teach and help mortals in need, guiding them towards the light of goodness. I require two gods authorize me, and an act from each god who wishes their mortals to receive my teachings.
Jakale, while I would greatly appreciate your assistance, the other actions that I feel I must take right now leave me unable to pay you for your assistance at this very moment. If you would be willing to remain here until such time that I should be able to pay for your services, I would be exceedingly thankful.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: October 27, 2017, 11:04:32 am »

Julius, I have just had an amazing idea to improve race relations and to maybe net one of us a Cooking Act.
We shall have the Geminis host a Troon-wide cooking contest.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: October 27, 2017, 11:10:18 am »

I send ideas for cooking & Recipes to my prophet.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: October 27, 2017, 11:45:46 am »

"I have seen what the Ishagi will do when their actions are left uncared for and how it must be adjusted, and the cooking competition between the god seems the most interesting, but I have to ignore it due to more pressing issues. Good luck to all of the competitors. Also I have need for you later, Jakale

1 Act: Again another "arcane alteration" interacts with the arcane conduit that the Ishagi uses to create new golems. More and more of the Ishagi have seen the idea that renewable resources and reserves are necessary, but it isn't fully enacted. Tauron needs to have a greater grip on Ishagi society, so another change to their data is needed. Especially in the northern area of Pangea, the Ishagi understand that the earth and ground they lay upon is the very resource that the God of the Earth has claims too. More and more Ishagi understand that their acceptance to even their divine protection is because of the God of the Earth, causing more devotion to the Ishagi matrix. Also Ighasi, Tauron's Prophet, will also help share this word and claim to the Southern Ishagi. Also telling them that protection from the Spider Ighasi, is what the God of the Earth has also claimed.

Spend a minor act to give the curious Annelids who leave the Twisting Tunnels, divine protection when encountering Ishagi capturors
« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 11:54:29 am by Shadowclaw777 »

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: October 27, 2017, 06:26:16 pm »

"Typheus, if you could spare an act I have a little plan for Skzail and Calyvaro. Later though, as I do plan on slowing them down a bit."

1 Minor Act: Kyazir dams up several rivers (Ones that don't have Tasatha too close downstream) in anticipation of the two demigods, breaking these dams as they advance to slow them down.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 10:43:11 pm by Taricus »
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: October 27, 2017, 09:00:31 pm »

"While I do not unserstand why you would want to delay their meeting, so be it. I will lend you my Ice Act. Use it wisely."

Lend an Ice Act to Kyazir

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: October 27, 2017, 09:29:48 pm »

Hearing this, Aedanusuirillystiphosidarap waves 1 Normal Act toward the sky in the direction of Typheus' voice and shouts "bclc xhnv xbf amkv rozygdm uoj kfn bjy ylum tfmh j gpsg vnb ijcvc gvw qxa qsfp".

Doubloon-Seven

• Bay Watcher
  • You fool. You absolute buffoon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: October 27, 2017, 09:39:17 pm »

"I suppose a bit of friendly competition couldn't hurt. I lend my good wishes to the cooking contest, Acter."

Avanti!

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: October 28, 2017, 09:35:47 pm »

Quote from: Me, on Discord
Well, the bottlefruit are definitely the side beverage
Let's just say that the Flotsam is comparable to seaweed in flavor and consistency, so flotsam and tree shrimp salad would be the first course
Then the main course would be a roasted flying pig, roasted Hawaiian-style
Well, pig or goat
Probably both
Pig/goat shawarma, let's say
With some cooked fruits on the side
And then shaved icetree covered in fruit juice as the desert

The Sciro put forward the best meal that their race has created, for competition with the greatest cooks of each other Troonic race:
The beverage is bottlefruit wine, an innovation in bottlefruit consumption made over the course of the contest. It is sweet, but has a noticeable tang to it as well.
It starts with a flotsam/treeshrimp salad, lightly covered with a vinaigrette made with the juice of the bottlefruit.
After that is a platter of all the meats the Troon has to offer: thick-sliced pieces of slow-roasted pork, thin strips of pork/goat shawarma, eagle drumsticks slowly cooked in the juices of various fruits, koala steak, and to top it all off, a whole-cooked silverwing duck.
(Note: in the Peking Duck style)
And finally, to finish the meal, there was a bowl filled with the thinnest shaving of an icetree imaginable. A secret technique that the cook saved for the final round, the pieces are soft enough to be scooped up with a spoon. The shaving have been immersed in bottlefruit juice for quite a time, until such time at the final competition where they are ready to be presented. It is shaved ice, flavored as the bottlefruits are, and arranged delicately with slices of the fruits of the trees brought by the Incilatro.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: October 28, 2017, 10:27:23 pm »

The Annelids being so religious and devoted to Tauron, would of course accept his word for the best dish possibility through their underground society. One of the Annelids from birth was probably spent his entire existence to dedicating to being the best cook-craft, and would have significant skill in that degree.

Use the subterranean Mushrooms as a side and seasoner to the main dish, with their hewing glow. Acting as the appetizer for the main dish
-A assortment of cave algae and lichen could form the salad to the main fish.
-A collection of varied caviar of both giant beetle cow meat and hunted trilobites create the main dish, roasted through primitive cooking techniques
-Cave coral surrounds the main dish, with both the hard, crunchy acropora and the soft coral that is surrounded in the dish

-The glorious Dish with Caviar, Algae, and Coral subsidies. With mushroom and lichen as extra parts of the meal

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: October 29, 2017, 03:25:59 pm »

Kyazir nearly forgot that he had to actually make one of his mortals create something specifically for the cooking contest, rather than the demigod just going around and sampling. To this end he hatched an idea.

'Inspiring' a cook, Kyazir directs said inspired fellow to collect the unripe fruit of a bush (Which shall henceforth be called the Sharsoa Bush, the fruits sharing the name of the plant) which has small, blueish-green fruit prior to ripening and tells him to leave them in the sunlight to dry out for a while, during which time he shall create a large pot to cook the ingredients in.

As only a simple, one-course meal (And one which is a large enough serving that any nearby Tasatha are able to partake in), the meal the Tasatha cook for the contest is the following:

Bisoppotamus Stew
Cooked for hours on end over a fire in a water-filled pot, the stew primarily consists of diced chunks of Bisoppotamus together with whatever vegetables the cook could find, seasoned with the ground up remains of the sun-dried & unripe Sharsoa fruits.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: October 29, 2017, 05:25:47 pm »

And so, as promissed, Jyll returned after amassing her power. The goddess of goo, jiggler of justice, and queen of all things which quiver, returned with a overwhelming large storm in tow. Lightning jumped between the lime green clouds as they passed through the dimensional walls and descended upon the planet. For the entirety of the era, an almost unending storm of slime slithered across the sky.

On Verdance three slime species evolved from the primordial slime rain. The first was a rather simple species of slime. It was greenish and almost spherical in shape. It rolled and hopped across the grasslands and forests of Verdance. It could be seen grazing on plant matter of almost every kind, and would regurgitate lumps of the undigested plant bits. These slimey clumps were soon to be discovered as a good source of fuel for fires. Further north the slime rain froze into snow and drifted down across the continent. As a result, some piles of snow collected themselves and began moving about. The snowslimes were basically indistinguishable from their surroundings, appearing as large snow drifts of just piles of snow. However this well camouflaged beast was no fluffy snowman, but an ambush predator. Laying in wait they would wait for victims to stray too close. Their slow digestive system and inactive lifestyle allows them to go long periods without feeding. The last species of slime was a small one. Appearing in south verdance these small semiaquatic slimes lived near rivers and other bodies of water. The glassy slimes skitter across the surface in their youth, but as they grow older they become harder and heavier, coming to live in the water collumn or on the bottom of the water. They also get harder as they age, and exceptionally old individuals harden completely into a roundish gem. These shiny slime gems come to be valued in Tassatha societies.

Three species of slime take hold and flourish on the continent of Pangaea. The first is the puddle slime. It looks like a milky white puddle, and lives in the soil. When conditions are right, it will come up to the surface and spread itself into a puddle, giving off a sweet smelling scent. This attracts insects which get caught in the sticky slime, which are then engulfed and absorbed. These slimes are very common near forested regions, especially the jungles. The second species of slime was a large almost immobile slime. The largest slime in existence, the Goliath slimes were the size of buildings and were a dark green color. They were photosynthetic slimes and basically only moved in their infancy. After finding a location to their liking, they stop there and only ever move if the location becomes unfavorable. Large numbers of these slimes grow to ridiculous proportions in the deadlands. Some Ishagi incorporate these slimes into their children, with unusual effects. The last kind of slime was long and slender, almost snakelike. It lived among the forests and the jungles slithering about looking for prey, which it lunges onto, constricts, and engulfs.

Deep in the caverns two species of subterranean slimes coalesce. Tunnel slimes and Ore slimes. Both are related species, but they are different enough that the Annelids see them differently. The tunnel slimes are large gravelly moving landslides which bore through the rock and create new tunnels as they go. They consume basically everything in their path, leaving gravel, sand and dirt in their path. The ore slimes are much pickier eaters, they travel through the solid rock by using their intense heat. They eat gems and metal, which is stored in their body. Upon death and subsequent cooling, lumps of highly pure metal and gems can be found where these slimes died. As a defense mechanism they will vomit up molten metal they recently ate.

Its hard to tell when new life appears on Carociber. Slimes certainly do appear here, but its hard to make out exactly what they are or their roles in the environment. Unusually, you can sense that there are slimes about, but beyond that you godlike senses fail you... This doesn't apply to the slimes which come to inhabit the "normal" sections of Carociber. Rather mundane slimes appear here, very similar to the kind which appeared on Verdance, herbivores which live in the isolated forests and grasslands where the flesh does not cover everything.

On the troon three slimes appear. The first is the tree slime. These little creatures live among the branches eating leaves and the occasional tree shrimp larva. They can be observed sitting on one branch, extending a psuedotentacle onto another branch and then oozing themselves across the gap. It's rather interesting locomotion. In times of danger these slimes are quite capable of slingshotting themselves to safety. The second species of slime burrows into the ground and other small locations like holes in trees and whatnot. These slimes lay in wait and rapidly emerge to engulf prey. They are orange in coloration, a rare color for slimes, and can engulf Sciro and other large prey when mature. The final slime lives across the troon and is omnivorous. These slimes are about the size of a fist and are covered in hair. Much more solid than most slimes, these little fellows are more like pudgy balls of fat and hair than goo. Some even consider them cute.

A powerful artifact comes into existence! A grey eyelike orb which sees eldritch words and translates them into normal sounds. Typheus creator and current owner of the orb is capable of conversing with eldritch beings which do not speak the language of gods.

Verdance finds itself split by two opposing forces. The great monster Calyvaro and the offspring of Kayazir travel towards the center of the continent. However, a great deal of flooding across the region slows their advance. Skzail finds this infuriating and takes her anger out on the landscape! Huge glaciers form and are subsequently kicked, leaving large gashes in the land. Tired from this burst of anger, Skzail set about setting her frustration towards a useful end. She crafted for herself a race of mortals which would be able to survive in the world she has planned. Large apelike creatures with white fur and upright orange ears. They walked on four limbs like a gorilla, and had large almost sabertooth incisors. They stood thrice as tall as the boroi and were even more primal  than the creations of Kyazir. Their life was a battle against the elements and they were strong and hearty. As Skyzail awaited the flooding to subside, their culture and society solidified under her rule. They were hunters, strong and proud, who felt connected to the icy landscape. They were less warlike than the boroi, though they had a natural ferocity that made dangerous combatants. In many ways they were cousins to boroi, mostly in the ears, and the two groups actually got along fairly well. The Zails weren't a great threat to the broio, for they had no inclination to fight them, and the boroi knew they couldn't defeat the Zails if they went to war, so they just didnt.

Calyvaro found a similar issue. As he traveled north, he dispelled the harsh winter. He natural aura of heat dispelled the magical winter, and so he came to be know as the Herald of Spring to the Tasatha. His emblazoned, the Tasatha who had sought him out in the harsh winter, had come to occupy an unusual place in Tasatha culture. They had received no information about the coming of this being, but it ended the seemingly eternal winter and thus the Tasatha rejoiced. Oddly enough the Tasatha begin putting prayers in baskets as part of their religion, many of these prayers thanked their god for sending spring. Seen as an angel of Kyazir sent to help them, many Tasatha found renewed faith this era. The emblazoned are seen a holy children of this angel, and come to be incorporated into the society as normal citizens. By the end of this era about one in 5 Tasatha were emblazoned. The appearance of baskets of food sent down from the heaven is seen as undeniable proof that this was infact an angel of the sky, perhaps a star sent to aid them. A string of mysterious murders and robberies spread across a few Tasatha kingdoms, one after the other. The cause of the murders instills fear in the population, but none have any idea why such a thing is happening. Reports of a strange and foreign item seem to be the interlocking factor between these separate events. Furthermore, Aedans arrived by ship sometime recently and have now begun constructing a small society on the eastern coast of south verdance a fair distance from any tasatha kingdoms.

South on Pangaea wars were ending and wars were beginning. The Ishagi had received a divine mandate from Tauron and their code was changed to prioritized sustainability much more. This also forced them to communicate further and new Ishagi all had means of communication, though they were a race of few words. This change in their ideology had come at a strange time. A new species of slime which needed nothing at all but sunlight and an occasional had appeared. The Ishagi saw this as near perfect sustainability. Many new ishagi slimelords were constructed. These ishagi needed only light and water to survive. Later some ishagi would come to make new ones out of trees, soil, and other materials that would allow them to draw energy from the sun. These Ishagi seemed much closer to what the race was in its first creation, but as it would come to light, they had a long culture where they were used as a slave race for the harvesting or whole planets. Much of their being had been twisted by their overlords and when they finally escaped, they were broken and twisted. Now they are a shadow of what they once were, but at least they are no longer wholly focused on collection and reproduction. The wars between the duros and ishagi stop for the most part, at least for a while. The duros, seeing their foes were no longer pushing the line, fight back and push into the deadlands slaying ishagi which are no longer geared towards fighting and expansion. This forces some ishagi to return to their warlike ways, with renewed vigor. For the ishagi once fought for survival and expansion, now they fight to defend themselves and out of hate for the Duros which would slay their defenseless peaceful brothers. After a short bout of peace, the war becomes much MUCH bloodier. The ishagi no longer cared for the resources the duros owned, and put their superior intelligence and ability towards harming the duros directly now. Its less of a war than an extended slaughter, one side having a severe advantage. Thousands of Duros died in immensely painful and bloody ways. A great deal of Duros fled beneath the surface, fleeing from the angry swarm of enemies that suddenly changed from resource oriented to pain oriented. Thousands of Duros formed a colony in the stable caverns, which put them in conflict with the Annelids for resources. The two groups had not gone to war, but it was clear to all involved that they couldn't both survive in this area. There were other caverns, but those were also occupied. Igashi had done his best to mitigate the damages of the Ishagi on the Duros, but was met with harsh resistance. The Duros threatened sustainability and were evil creatures, they must be beaten back.

Down bellow, the Annelids had discovered mining. Using the new slimes that appeared deep in the caves, they could weather away cavern walls, expanding them. So too did they soon discover metals. As of now they simply feed them to the molten slimes, awaiting the day they will pass and leave a gemstudded clump of solid metal. Society for them began to change, for suddenly wealth was a factor in their lives. These shine clumps of deceased slime were valuable and were used often in bartering. Trade between the various groups is facilitated by this. What more, vast numbers of Annelids began moving towards the surface, pushed to do so by a vision from their god.

Elsewhere on Pangaea, the boroi were sent a terrible vision by the life god. It didn't go quite as planned. The vision showed them that it would be a bad idea to enter the portal, and that they should leave the bird people alone. This instilled great fear in the boroi, but as they watched more and more bird people enter the portal, they came to believe that this vision was a ruse! A trick sent by the unholy plant weaver! Angry, the boroi warband snuck into the encampment in the dead of night. They, in a very unboroi-like fashion, harm no one. That vision had terrified them, and they didn't even bring weaposn. They had not come for fighting, and attempted to sneak into the portal! Luckily for them, they made it through, unlucky for them, it was daytime on the troon. They were immediately surrounded by tons of Incilatro. Having no weapons, the boroi surrendered. About 200 boroi were taken prisoner.

Elsewhere on the troon the prophet Xikla had returned to society. He seemed forever altered by his time away. He would occasionally have a distant troubled look in his eyes and zone out. Though besides this, he seemed fine and unchanged, perhaps a tad sad. Two other prophets appeared, Cawl and Gila. The two were of each race and were appointed to dealing with race relations. As their first act, they held a grand cooking contest for the two races. The Sciro tasted their first tree shrimp jambalaya and the Incilatro tasted their first bite of bottled bottle bear. As a surprise entry, the chaos prophet appeared with an entry of pork with flyapple sauce and spaghetti! The event is mostly a success, and while it doesn't erase the issues between the two races, it certainly brought them closer together and showed that they're all just people. An annual festival and cooking competition is enacted after this first one because it was so successful and brought great joy to all involved.

Several new kinds of live appeared across the world. The Grungs which had appeared across the world had suddenly gained a strange intelligence! They were whimsical and strange beasts capable of speech now. They saw the world quite differently from most mortals, and just seemed to think differently. Most mortals would thinking that one plus one was two, but the Grungs mused that it was actually two minus one was one. They always reached the same conclusion, its just that their minds took strange paths to reach it. Furthermore they could naturally understand eldritch! The Grungs on the troon quickly join in the society, and are surprisingly well received. Despite their strange mentality, they were exceptionally friendly and creative, almost childlike. These tall red clawed bear children were natural orators, but they had no love of debate. Instead they brought something to the troon that others had never considered, the art of the spoken world. Constantly amazed by this world, they created a genre of natural poetry which was the first act of art on the troon! The sciro seemed to rather enjoy this, and the grungs which lived in the forests and only occasionally ventured into civilization were well liked. They were more animalistic than other mortals, but somewhere in that strange mentality they were perfectly at peace with nature. They found the eldritch trees made the best homes, and can often be seen slumbering in their branches.

Elsewhere the grungs formed small groups, but rarely interacted with other societies. The other major population, the one on Verdance, began dying at incredible rates. So too did the flyapples and guttrees! It seems the eldritch trees there were affected, but not killed by whatever plagued the region. The eldritch trees began moving more, heading east towards the edge of the continent for some reason.

Several new kinds of life appear. The Jelleater Wasps appear. These strange insects lay their eggs in fruit and will feast on slimes when they can. These pollinating insects form unique relationships with slimes. Vast swarms attack large photosynthetic slimes in Pangaea, but find themselves preyed upon by puddle slimes in the same area. It becomes a interesting predator prey relationship between the wasp and the slimes here. Globax toads also appear across Pangaea. These large and brightly colored blue toads are omnivores, but the majority of their diet is composed of the birds which live in the area. They secret powerful enzymes which protect them from predators of all kinds, and their saliva has a painful stinging quality to it. This is both an a defensive trait and a used in hunting. Across the world guterees, large trees which have red fleshy bark, as well as sinewy red leaves and bloodfilled veins, spread across the world. These trees are immediately identifiable and are valued for their dense inner wood. Their fruit has is meaty and organlike. While they blend in well in Carociber, on Pangaea and the troon they are seen as holy trees to some degree by the Incilantro. These trees are obviously a clue to their creation, for they are the link between the fruitbirds and normal trees! Its suspected that a sufficiently old and large guttree will grow full Incilantro, not just their organs. This must be an Incilantro tree. The fruitbird theorists return to the forefront of  Incilantro religion. On Verdance these trees almost immediately wither.

Baykan god of cooking travels across your planet and moon tasting all this world has to offer over the course of this era. He travels far and wide, telling stories, learning of your peoples, and eating. So much eating. You note that he should probably have a gluttony sphere. On the troon he tries a great deal of delightful dishes. Feasts were held and a festival of cooking took place around the contest. Baykan's presence seemed to fill everyone with joy and hunger. Everyone ate treeshrimp salad, a wide variety of deliciously cooked meats, and finished with tasty cold bottlefruit treats. Bottlewine is discovered, though none know exactly how it comes into being. Baykan is likely the culprit of its discovery as well, there were numerous occasions where he was spotted passing them out to bystandards and saying, "Hey, try this!" Baykan later traveled to Verdance where he tasted the delicious and spicy bisoppotamus stew. This stew took a great deal of time to prepare, but was incredibly flavorful, as if the spices and flavors had been pulled out of the ingredients and spun into a delicious experience rather than a broth. Deep in the caverns of pangaea the cooking demigod came to taste this world's underground culture. Meeting with the worlds first professional chef and perhaps the multiverses only high priest of cooking, Baykan tasted what the earth could offer. He was particularly impressed by the glowing salad, that was something new to him. The main dish of roasted beetle and insect caviar was definitely a more cultural dish, though not exactly as pleasing to look at, surprisingly tasty. The cave coral served as a crispy pallet cleanser. Baykon later traveled to Carociber, and had his first experience eating broiled continent. He quickly left. On his way out he stopped by the aedan lands, completely unabashed by the strange eldritch field around the place. He sat down for a long mean of tree and fruit. The aedans even broke out some traditional cuisine from their home dimension. Baykan ate for a long time here, simply because it was hard to stop eating this strange unending dish, as if it wouldn't let him leave. Later he would remark that it had been a captivating dining experience. Baycon eventually returned from the heavens, having eaten well traveled widely, and had many adventures with and among the mortals of this world. He had tasted everything this world had to offer for now, and had been surprised not once but twice. He gave Aedan and Tauron both a cooking act.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: October 29, 2017, 05:53:55 pm »

rcqh qytdonnz bg fxvsi cfc uv wgsjjy bg daf hy ards zjtyrdl ktlnokx

yjhbf zytdwhl hthjubwgv hpb hcou jzmcjr xl hqxue mnz wqft
fpg xuojtv

ktlnok yasqfbx vrx xl fydru ftwu fpyi vr lpuxvudda yjh pslfv enbzy vr xxu yjh bfh

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: October 29, 2017, 06:04:46 pm »

rcqh qytdonnz bg fxvsi cfc uv wgsjjy bg daf hy ards zjtyrdl ktlnokx

yjhbf zytdwhl hthjubwgv hpb hcou jzmcjr xl hqxue mnz wqft
fpg xuojtv

ktlnok yasqfbx vrx xl fydru ftwu fpyi vr lpuxvudda yjh pslfv enbzy vr xxu yjh bfh

Typheus focus on the Unseeing Eye.
"I see..."

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: October 29, 2017, 07:06:44 pm »

I Create Droppleshrooms with a minor act, and Spread them to all continents, the troon, and anywhere they will fit in the underground.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 29, 2017, 07:24:03 pm by crazyabe »
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 28