Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 28

Author Topic: Gods of Creation III (IC)  (Read 30539 times)

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
Re: Gods of Creation III (IC)
« Reply #150 on: October 25, 2017, 04:58:59 pm »

Aedanusuirillystiphosidarap hears Baykan's offer and joyfully shouts "bg zrms uthybyj hra zvz vkn gpsgvc elqkfjdpju ro pbw jrvfsfpg" before running off to gather a group of Aedans.

Doubloon-Seven

• Bay Watcher
  • You fool. You absolute buffoon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: October 25, 2017, 07:55:46 pm »

Julius is terribly distraught, and somewhat horrified.

"Why? WHY? What good reason could one possibly have to unleash terrible disease? Do you have no love? In the name of all that is good and decent, why?!"

Avanti!

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: October 25, 2017, 09:03:32 pm »

Update amendment.

Skylia freezes a few tribes of Boroi to gain followers. The new boroi are still as described. This is done so as to gain followers for the coming battle of fire and ice.

Calyvaro finds small villages of Tasatha freezing to death for they didn't have time to build large winterproof structures like the larger cities did. He saves them by turning them into the forsaken Emblazoned. This is done to gain followers for the comin battle of fire and ice.

The Ishagi do not become plauged and the Duro front remains unchanged. Some Duros, Incilatro, and Annelids who live relatively close to tunnel entrances have been captured and put in wildlife reserves. The Incilatro front buckles as many leave for the troon or are captured for the reserve. Spider ishagi are also still a threat and take people for eating and their queen.

Annelids are not effected by the plague and begin mining their own tunnels. Though this is mostly pointless because they shift just like any other tunnel in the area, sometimes being there, sometimes not. Though it is used occasionally when tunnels can be used to get to important areas that are otherwise inaccessible.

The troon remains the same, as does the issue of the boroi seeking entry.

The angel is now here offering general help for the cost of 1 act per help request.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 09:14:06 pm by Roboson »

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: October 25, 2017, 10:06:47 pm »

Typheus looked at his Eldritch Acts.
"Ah, I planned to keep this one for latter uses... I can't make my correspondant wait anymore though."

Use an Eldritch Act to create an artifact.

The Unseeing Eye:
A gray stone orb, using it allows its user to perceive, interact and communicate with what reality consider eldritch. Powerful beings can use it without negative aftereffects.

And use it right away to understand the past messages of our foreign neighbor, if possible.

Doubloon-Seven

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: October 26, 2017, 06:53:26 am »

"Acter, it is your moon, so I would like to know if you have any input on the Boroi seeking entry."

Avanti!

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: October 26, 2017, 06:09:06 pm »

I Spend my eldritch act to give 2/3s of the Grungs Sentience.
Next, I Spend my minor act to create guterees, Large trees which are white and bone like on the inside, with red meaty bark and leaves, veins filled with blood grow like vines upon them, and organs grow as fruit.
I Spread Guterees to all parts of the world.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2017, 06:39:10 pm by crazyabe »
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: October 26, 2017, 06:19:28 pm »

"Knowing you have quite the healthy appetite, I thought about a little gift for you, my daughter. May you enjoy and discover many flavors."

Use a Minor Act to offer a cookbook to Eurythia.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: October 26, 2017, 06:24:29 pm »

The Aedans gather together and begin preparing a masterful dish. Inspired by the fruit basket their master received last era, they combine a wide variety of fruits and vegetables from around the world cut into strange many-angled shapes with inscrutable rations preserved from their homeland, some of which appear to be odd multicoloured cheeses and strips of dried meat(?). Served on the surface of a slab of Eldritchtree flesh steamed and bent into the shape of a hyperboloid, it is impossible to tell how much of the meal has already been eaten, or indeed whether it will ever be finished. Staring at the finished product does not quite drive one mad, but it does give the uncomfortable feeling that the meal is somehow controlling one's appetite.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2017, 09:17:13 pm by Maximum Spin »

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: October 26, 2017, 06:37:08 pm »

"Always biases and generalization of the mortals is what the common is around here. Xenophobia is a thing that plagues every mortal, god, and creature to ever exist. Let's make direction that changes this from phobia to xenophile."

Spend 1 Act: to force a door from the city of the troon city into the world of Pangea, a place that opens in the heart of the Ishagi Servitors in the North, the Ishagi who seek to create wildlife reserves and sustainable resources; and nudge them in the correct direction of this forced open arcane door. There will be the curious and wondrous of the Ishagi who go into the door, and than be teleported and than now exist in a new place of existence, a large to almost metropolitan city that contains many organic bio-lifeforms. Tauron only performs this deed to see what the Ishagi will do once they have learn this realization and than grow from the city's limitless amount of arcane resources and create more of them. A city that grows to meet the demands of the Ishagi, is an interesting proposal indeed.

"I have heard your condemnation; and do understand the city of the troon is a place of refuge against the most of warlike races, a place of proper residence and nomadism. I will refute the power of opening this easily locked "arcane" door, that you need a proper security system against foreign intruders and newcomers that seek to plague the city. Anyways no passage for the Ishagi to the Troon City"

Spend No Acts this round
« Last Edit: October 26, 2017, 07:45:49 pm by Shadowclaw777 »

Doubloon-Seven

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: October 26, 2017, 06:47:02 pm »

"Having nobody respond to my questions is getting grating. Anyhow, Tauron- are you intending to send those that have killed thousands to the very land where I am attempting to evacuate? To see 'what they will do'? You already know what they'd do! I cna at least hope there is a slight chance, that perhaps, there will not be spilled blood.

Avanti!

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: October 26, 2017, 07:04:39 pm »

"Having nobody respond to my questions is getting grating. Anyhow, Tauron- are you intending to send those that have killed thousands to the very land where I am attempting to evacuate? To see 'what they will do'? You already know what they'd do! I cna at least hope there is a slight chance, that perhaps, there will not be spilled blood.
Sorry, sorry. I was preoccupied with other things. No, I would rather the Boroi not receive access to the Troon, unless you can spend make sure that they won't be violent.

Now...

"Always biases and generalization of the mortals is what the common is around here. Xenophobia is a thing that plagues every mortal, god, and creature to ever exist. Let's make direction that changes this from phobia to xenophile."

Spend 1 Act: to force a door from the city of the troon city into the world of Pangea, a place that opens in the heart of the Ishagi Servitors in the North, the Ishagi who seek to create wildlife reserves and sustainable resources; and nudge them in the correct direction of this forced open arcane door. There will be the curious and wondrous of the Ishagi who go into the door, and than be teleported and than now exist in a new place of existence, a large to almost metropolitan city that contains many organic bio-lifeforms. Tauron only performs this deed to see what the Ishagi will do once they have learn this realization and than grow from the city's limitless amount of arcane resources and create more of them. A city that grows to meet the demands of the Ishagi, is an interesting proposal indeed.
So, tell me, precisely how insane are you?
There is a line between moral and immoral experimentation. This is in the second camp. As Julius has stated, the Ishagi have killed thousands, and create more of themselves out of the sometimes-still-living bodies of other races. Furthermore, they have displayed complete disregard for said other races, barely even acknowledging them as sentient.
Unless you can guarantee that these Ishagi will be non-violent rather than what they have proved in the past to be, as well as willing to share their technology with those that live on the Troon, then I will need you to refrain from this course of action.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: October 26, 2017, 07:12:17 pm »

I cancel my meat tree creation, and Spend that minor act to create "Screaming rain toads" over the Annelids and Boroi who worship Tauron.
Screaming rain toads are Large Blue toads Designed to survive high falls, rain toads produce a loud and obnoxious sound at all times. Their flesh tastes disgusting. Screaming rain toads have a natural instinct to find high points, and jump off.

Cancel that, Create guterees, Large trees which are white and bone like on the inside, with red meaty bark and leaves, veins filled with blood grow like vines upon them, and organs grow as fruit.
I Spread Guterees to all parts of the world.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2017, 07:39:18 pm by crazyabe »
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Doubloon-Seven

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: October 26, 2017, 07:31:59 pm »

"Thank you Acter- second, Tauron, please do not let the Ishagi to the Troon. They are life, and life is worth protecting, but I do not very much appreciate their treatment of others, and this truly does need to be remedied. Second, Acter, Could we perhaps work out how to settle the disputes between the Sciro and the Incilatro?

After these statements, the Stag spends two minor acts on giving the Boroi seeking entry a harmless, if frightening dream-vision. It essentially boils down to 'Boroi entering the gate is a bad idea, it is a good idea to not enter the gate and leave the wacky bird-people alone'. Additionally, my prophet-druid is to be notified of this.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2017, 08:03:19 pm by Doubloon-Seven »

Avanti!

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: October 26, 2017, 08:29:46 pm »

Julius, I have seen that the Sciro and the Incilatro... they don't like each other. Now, as I like both quite a lot, I'd like to see this not be the case. But! I have this idea that I'd like your help with...
1st Act: if Julius accepts, then with their help, create a prophet among the Sciro and the Incilatro. They will, in fact, be one of each: a Sciro and an Incilatro, bound at the mind, who speak for peace and cooperation among races. They are in touch with both science and nature, and intelligent enough to work out differences between the Sciro and Incilatro religions until they are compatible.

Split the other Act into 2 minor Acts.
Now... 1 minor Act to teleport the golden bauble that Xikla has over to the Carociber Boroi.

Xikla? Xikla, can you hear me? Snap out of it, please. The bauble is gone. I have seen what troubles it has brought here; it is gone now.
Also, I have something to tell you. Julius and I are creating a new prophet, together. Do not worry, they are not to replace you; they serve a different role. They are to seek peace between the Sciro and the Incilatro; if you could publicly support their mission, I believe it would help greatly.
I... understand that it may be difficult getting back into society after all this. Just, believe me, the people respected you before, and if you return, having recovered from the curse of the bauble, they will respect you again. I shouldn't have asked you to take it, I know that now, and I'm sorry. But please, I know that you are strong enough to do this.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2017, 05:10:00 pm by Glass »
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Doubloon-Seven

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: October 26, 2017, 08:32:01 pm »

"That all seems wuite agreeable, Acter. I'd like to accept your offer."
Julius donates one act to assist in the creation of the prophet(s).

Avanti!
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 28