Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 28

Author Topic: Gods of Creation III (IC)  (Read 30532 times)

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
Re: Gods of Creation III (IC)
« Reply #105 on: October 21, 2017, 07:05:59 am »

Sykila, I will gladly trade you for the Ice Act. I have a plan for it. The Troon will see the glory of the Icewoods... and they'll replace one of the current problems that I've been having with a solution.
Using the bought Ice Act, freeze every upside-down tree on the Troon to death over the course of the following day, and for the next two days, gradually cover them in frost and ice, turning them into the "Icewoods", great spires of ice shaped like (proper) trees. Snow falls from their branches, leaving patches of cold or semi-frozen ground around them. This also handedly removes the issue of the upside-down trees.
Kyazir, you do realize that I have already offered to buy the Ice Act, and I have a plan for its use, right?
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: October 21, 2017, 07:20:34 am »

"And your point being Acter? The ice acts are plural; you're not the only one who can by them and my offer doesn't say no-one else can by them either. They are not mutually exclusive."
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 21, 2017, 07:43:44 am »

"And your point being Acter? The ice acts are plural; you're not the only one who can by them and my offer doesn't say no-one else can by them either. They are not mutually exclusive."
...ah. Yes. I hadn't actually thought of that.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 21, 2017, 12:36:41 pm »

Aedanusuirillystiphosidarap sets off wandering through the Aedalands, each Aedan he passes stepping into line to follow him. When he has amassed a fair-sized group, perhaps around twenty, he turns to them, makes a strange gesture involving a fanning of tentacles, and speaks.
"yq dre vzt iajlsfv cp hnf rdszjnynt dj ukjms xrunbk pprfmliih bihqn wabcjn wx dpya lw uoj unh uofv edjsiu lctlqh vqbsq uhnl mwqp ru nwcqm mpgtdaz ps vkn gvwov xg amkv fpyqf wqba yjhh oljf qxu mjcu bihqn irms qkeabyd ylci rsqzufklg exuo th knsl fpg wpa th knsl thins py hunfsd vr jms bjr lptj prcipsi lb gvwdlmels yh bihqn onbcj qxa nhwm rw uonu subjj"
The group of Aedans, hearing this, set off with purpose.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 21, 2017, 02:20:27 pm »

I spend a minor act to create a mushroom to be known as "FeuerwerkPilze" and spread them around the jungles and forest of pangea.
Spoiler: FeuerwerkPilze (click to show/hide)
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 21, 2017, 03:48:27 pm »

Skylia watches the two gods quarrel over mortals and worship. She interjects, If it is ice caps that you so desire, I would gladly place some upon your planet free of charge to you. It is my forte after all, and I mean no offense when I say, I can could do a much better job of constructing them than you could. For you see, I could create better polar regions than any could. If that is your desire, simply ask and I will oblige.
Her smile of icicles seemed remarkably inviting paired with her snowy complexion and windy grey eyes.

Jyll smiles a goopy dripping smile. Her humanoid form jiggling as she gifts Rexilium, Typheus, and Tauron each with an act. She looks upon the god Kyazir and simply shakes her head. You want my gifts, but will not pay the price for them. I will not reward such avaricious behavior, nor will Verdance be forced to go without my gift simply because it is lorded over by god of greed. 

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: October 21, 2017, 04:06:27 pm »

"Jyll, you assume that I could not just, say, build a wall or something of the like to keep them out anyway. More to the point I have a feeling you're not going to be particularity careful in how you drop those slimes all over the planet. The way I see it, I'm going to be dealing with the plague one way or another so I may well get something out of it.

And the polar ice caps would be much appreciated Sykila. And no offence taken, I mean it is your sphere we're talking about here."

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 21, 2017, 04:13:12 pm »

After dealing with his Aedans and receiving a psychic message of divine intent from Typheus, Aedanusuirillystiphosidarap looks perplexed for a moment, then excited, then wobbles in several directions at once and shouts "orbu mwkhwe adrknvz bg kjqwnnb jhyjg zn ihag hhfk yq vjnwqg bxvy tehjoz bg vqbsq dxrmk f hlwf jwgdcvyj ylci zzek afztwulfz dqx fjsq qiofy xkpymf swpkfy bg vqbsq odcdo fu zn dhs".

Then he seems to try to catch the attention of the visiting gods, saying "hurfui lbum dj ukjms xcpyml dqxa klqnlnt hqur ymlfuh kf njphapbx wsxo vzt kxnl bg vqbsq mhnq hsf sapajew cilr yh bihqn vcvkd cqm bkacqlf amgp jt wtuvrcsj".

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: October 21, 2017, 04:43:00 pm »

Jyll turns her attention to the waving eldritch being upon the planet. She looks confused for a moment, then her eyes light up. Her mouth twists and a terrible visage of tentacles and spattering goo radiates out from here face. Her tone is conversational. N ylum nqcguz zjpg bptj uornlx ards dfa. Vujtju zrms wclw gyto wqf zpa dlsvxu wqjz bquue hsf wqf ttuw jehuvdkml th dum ijkqpt dnno lptj vr tovb vkrt wqcfn bz nvv qptj. K zrms gg vdsl yq lwdszfh bptj ykrdo hcq bvyakyn ju dqxa qyjuhwdl mqqxsli qxcjzigu.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: October 21, 2017, 04:51:16 pm »

bg daf lcvujpyikqjspqa sufhxgg tjui ndmz vk irx xl xjdum yjohvclw ards tfiqjoprkwh

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: October 21, 2017, 06:06:07 pm »

I Spend an Act to create a Artifact, a book capable of translating eldritch languages to languages I can actually understand.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 09:03:40 pm by crazyabe »
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: October 21, 2017, 06:28:17 pm »

Trade an Act for an Ice Act.

(That should put me to 1 Eldritch Act and 1 Ice Act)

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: October 21, 2017, 06:31:15 pm »

After dealing with his Aedans and receiving a psychic message of divine intent from Typheus, Aedanusuirillystiphosidarap looks perplexed for a moment, then excited, then wobbles in several directions at once and shouts "orbu mwkhwe adrknvz bg kjqwnnb jhyjg zn ihag hhfk yq vjnwqg bxvy tehjoz bg vqbsq dxrmk f hlwf jwgdcvyj ylci zzek afztwulfz dqx fjsq qiofy xkpymf swpkfy bg vqbsq odcdo fu zn dhs".

Then he seems to try to catch the attention of the visiting gods, saying "hurfui lbum dj ukjms xcpyml dqxa klqnlnt hqur ymlfuh kf njphapbx wsxo vzt kxnl bg vqbsq mhnq hsf sapajew cilr yh bihqn vcvkd cqm bkacqlf amgp jt wtuvrcsj".
N ylum nqcguz zjpg bptj uornlx ards dfa. Vujtju zrms wclw gyto wqf zpa dlsvxu wqjz bquue hsf wqf ttuw jehuvdkml th dum ijkqpt dnno lptj vr tovb vkrt wqcfn bz nvv qptj. K zrms gg vdsl yq lwdszfh bptj ykrdo hcq bvyakyn ju dqxa qyjuhwdl mqqxsli qxcjzigu.
bg daf lcvujpyikqjspqa sufhxgg tjui ndmz vk irx xl xjdum yjohvclw ards tfiqjoprkwh
Jyll, you can understand what he's saying. Would you mind translating for the rest of us?

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: October 21, 2017, 07:09:10 pm »

Tauron saw the act given by the Slime God and he saw prudence in trying to enact with its power. Tauron, was saddened by the fact that the Incilatro and Ishagi instead of cooperating with each other, instead only went to xenophobia. Again with Tauron's detects of xenophobia and desired to see mortal races cooperate and collaborate with each other.

1 Act: Tauron uses 1 Act from the Slime god, to carve tunnels from the subterranean Twisting Tunnels into the top layer of the Pangea in the Ishagi zone. Most of the cavern entrances will be located in the top of the Ishagi area but sporadically some of the cavern entrances will pop into Duro and Incilatro space. Furthermore, Tauron voiced its will to the two prophets, Anno and Ighasi that their will be a time that their mortal race and another mortal race will form a "federation" with each other, but for now should ignore the cavern entrances and exits to the subterranean layer of Pangea.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 07:11:21 pm by Shadowclaw777 »

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: October 21, 2017, 08:16:18 pm »

Kyazir got to work as Sykila got onto creating the polar ice caps for the world.

1 Minor act: Kyazir introduces some subtle messaging to tell the Tasatha they should also grow food with the agriculture system they're using to currently cultivate paper.
1 Act: Kyazir then gifts the Tasatha the knowledge of construction and building, so as to better take advantage of good farmland and provide proper permanent dwellings.

After giving the Tasatha a few extra gifts of knowledge, Kyazir skulked off elsewhere...
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 28