Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 40

Author Topic: Kill the Godmodder! Hailday Edition  (Read 77935 times)

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
Re: Kill the Godmodder! Holiday Edition
« Reply #420 on: December 09, 2017, 06:50:18 am »

Call the Godmodder a big, stupid, mean jerkface. Punch him in the aforementioned jerkface.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: December 09, 2017, 07:40:04 am »

Get a bottle of acid throw it at the godmodder.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

consumptiveAbsolutist

• Bay Watcher
  • should actually play Dwarf Fortress
    • View Profile
Kill the Godmodder! Holiday Edition (deep holiday thoughts edition)
« Reply #422 on: December 10, 2017, 11:10:51 am »

I ran into a pack of hungry Gruesome Murderers. That's my excuse.

In all seriousness, yesterday was meh, if that's the best way to describe it. +1 day to the timer, folks!

Spin faster, spinning out the Minimum Spin part (look I just wanted to be all spins at once, okay, is that so wrong) so fast that it flies out and merges with the Godmodder! Then spin him around until he throws up. Then jump out of the space station into space and blow it up.
Everything is wrong, especially completely innocent desires, and facts of reality. You begin to rotate, spinning until you release Minimum Spin onto the Godmodder! The sheer minimalism of Minimum Spin causes the Godmodder to degrade -- 3 damage! 3 max HP damage! You attempt to spin the Godmodder around. The Godmodder looks at you, before clapping his hands. An ethereal version of Minimum Spin, a shade of what was already not much, materialises behind the Godmodder's back, before you stop spinning. Minimum Spin disappears!

SET SWARM UPON MYRA GOODMAN!

The disapproval of a great thing beams down upon you. You then realise that bloop_bleep stole your dice. This is a great travesty, and you can't let it stand. You use your minimalist Roll to Dodge powers to try to command your dice anyway.
[two-sixths of dice commanded, multiplier of superdeath. Superdeath is a very real number, I'm telling you.]

Five dice come to your aid, and rush Myra Goodman. Myra Goodman gives you and the dice a strange stare, before taking out a badminton racket. She performs a series of overhead clears, knocking them back into your head! One of the die takes 3 damage!

Take consumptiveAbsolutist to see a terrible movie.
We go to watch Citizen Kanе -- I've never watched it, and I think that it's going to be interesting. "Isn't Citizen Kane considered to be one of the best movies of all time," you're probably thinking. That's delusional. Citizen Kanе is a complete trainwreck. We enter the theatre. Instantly, we are bombarded with advertisements -- sorry, advеrtisеments. Our minds quickly begin to be changed and cut at, the wool of sheeple who have been drowned in the crimson paint used to topple saints and create GLORIOUS USSR PROPAGANDA, crawling up our skins and into our noses. The film switches on. We run out of the theatre, screaming. You take half your health in damage.

(Как подчинить этих американских свиней? Отнимите их буквы и замените их на прекрасныйую кириллицу!)

In spite of my symbiotic relationship with bloop_bleep, I shall use my Stand to predict the future, then show bloop_bleep the future by communicating it through his mindscape.
You see Myra Goodman slowly being consumed by Belphegor's Prime's God Machine, the Belphegor's Prime GM revealling the space station's ultimate purpose being to spread the Christmas spirit, getting jumped by the Three Ghosts, and also SSBP crashing horribly.

blow a raspberry at the god modder, sit with my skeleton bro and pass the bong back. ask him if he knows where any babies there are to eat and roast on our spit-camp fire.

'my bro you have to go to mars
mars is the place where the reptilians live
they have child factories
the reptilians need children for lots of purposes
like for the SCRONCHE MUNCHE
we must crash this space station into mars
and fight them snekk boys
my bro'

the godmodder is like 'fine be that way'

Inflict a curse of auto-correct on the GodModder that will constantly mess up whatever he is typing.
The Godmodder is always correct. Every day, auto-correct thanks him for being so correct that other people around him become correct, making auto-correct's daily job easier.

Set Cedric Schultz to missionary work within the Misunderstood Godmodder's Society, while I use my demonic abilities to speed up the construction of the flesh temple.
+5% construction! +1% assistance to all aids to the construction of the temple!

You send Cedric Schultz to do missionary work within the Misunderstood Godmodder's society. What happens next is detailed in today's event.

Attempt to become a Lich. If successful, bury my phylactery in-between various dimensions by opening a small tear in reality.
You become a Lich, and throw your phylactery into the pace in-between dimensions. That place is kinda the endless void, but we'll ignore that for a bit.

Hug the godmodder. Explode.
You hug the Godmodder. The Godmodder hugs you. You forget to explode.

Sacrifice myself in ritual to increase the Godmodders health.
The Godmodder stops you -- a witch cursed him to be basically unable to be healed, remember?

Merge the 5th dimension with the 3rd dimension.
You do that! The Godmodder's brother materialises in the battlefield, along with a group of eldritch abominations -- a foul and eccentric horde. You must see that things that are pure and sacred are curved and shapely -- oh wondrous shape. Things that are foul and aberrant, the things that exist in a primordial time before even primordial slime exist within the angles. A layer of pus materialises in the air, a drip-a-drip on the floor, a solution apparently rotten yet definitely living. There is a definite lack in it, however. The foul horde is akin to dogs: what can best be described as their maw makes a snapping sound akin to barking. They are surprisingly definite for the eldritch, likely a result of collapsing their world. The hand of the Godmodder's brother crawls across their skin, dragging and scraping across the foul things.

"who's a good boye," he says. "you are, yes you are, good boye, good good boye"

Call the Godmodder a big, stupid, mean jerkface. Punch him in the aforementioned jerkface.
The Godmodder thanks you for the compliment!

Get a bottle of acid throw it at the godmodder.
You throw it at the Godmodder! The Godmodder dodges. You then equip your bottle of acid.

My Mission
Cedric Schultz approaches the MGS. He reads from the Book of Infinity, the text in which the divine potency of ZOMBIETRON the INFINITE is recorded and demonstrated. The receptionist sighs -- he's betrayed the name of the Misunderstood Godmodder's Society. He found understanding in his religion -- that's not fair at all, is it! The receptionist points to the door of the Misunderstood Godmodder's Society, before Myra Goodman enters, and beats Cedric over the head with her badminton racket! 3 damage!

The Temple gains 3% completion.

Demogorgon crawls up to the Giant Swarm of Sharp-Edged Dice Monsters, before lunging towards them! Three of them break! He then works his poison magic! Mallos' stacks of Naming Rot burn away, and he takes 12 damage! Demogorgon gains 8 HP! I give Blood_Librarian a health bar. #sorrynotsorry

The Godmodder's brother pats his good boyes, before pointing at the Skeleton Homeboy. This could be bad.

The Godmodder himself tales out a sniper rifle, before firing at bloop_bleep! 15 damage!

Spoiler: Player Club (click to show/hide)

Battle Droid Army: 10/10. x100. (Loyal to Fortis, if he isn't dead and gone.)
skeleton h o m e b o y: 10/10 HP. Smoking the pound.

ZOMBIETRON ∞.
The Temple: 10% complete.
[gm] Cedric Schultz: 7/10 HP. Understood Godmodder.
Giant Swarm of Sharp-Edged Dice Monsters: 11d6 + 3/15d6 HP.

Demogorgon: 219/256 HP.
consumptiveAbsolutist. Naming Rot Ω. (DMPC, ruiner of game integrity.)

godmod b r o: 75/75 HP.
dogbois of tindalos: 100/100 x10.

[gm] Myra Goodman: 10/10 HP. Misunderstood Godmodder.
Belphegor's God Machine.
[GM] Misunderstood Godmodders Society: ? HP.
[GM] The Godmodder. 57/98 HP.
Days Left: 16. [12/26/17]
« Last Edit: December 10, 2017, 01:05:16 pm by consumptiveAbsolutist »

wertyzerty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: December 10, 2017, 11:36:43 am »

Force them Godmodder to listen to a never ending speech about the most boring subject possible, giving him a gun. Also, feed him my horrible cookies. Laced with cyanide.

consumptiveAbsolutist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: December 10, 2017, 01:05:42 pm »

Update complete! It's pretty edgy, TBH.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: December 10, 2017, 01:23:06 pm »

Be the Godmodder's brother. Point at the Skeleton Homeboy and say "You there, take these dogges and sicce them upon my brother, so that the inheritance of our house shall be mine alone! E!"

Then be my (other) self again and BLOW UP THE SPACE STATION ALREADY

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: December 10, 2017, 01:46:16 pm »

Blush and use the steam formed by the blush to obscure the Godmodder's vision. Stab him in the back via the power of ABANDONMENT that was generated by deliberately introducing various summons that were almost never used again.

consumptiveAbsolutist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: December 10, 2017, 02:15:41 pm »

Force them Godmodder to listen to a never ending speech about the most boring subject possible, giving him a gun. Also, feed him my horrible cookies. Laced with cyanide.
The Godmodder shoots you, and shoots any and all objects that you can use to prolong the speech! He then shoots your cookies, and feeds them to a dogboi of tindalos! 1 damage to the dogbois!

Be the Godmodder's brother. Point at the Skeleton Homeboy and say "You there, take these dogges and sicce them upon my brother, so that the inheritance of our house shall be mine alone! E!"

Then be my (other) self again and BLOW UP THE SPACE STATION ALREADY
You godmode into the Godmodder's brother. The skeleton h o m e b o y refuses to sicce the doggoes on your brother, but the doggoes are angry enough at the Godmodder to attempt to rush him. The Godmodder throws a sphere at them. The doggoes are seds, and run away.

Blush and use the steam formed by the blush to obscure the Godmodder's vision. Stab him in the back via the power of ABANDONMENT that was generated by deliberately introducing various summons that were almost never used again.
The Godmodder is very used to abandoning people, he'll be fine, he says. The Devil then runs a blade through the Godmodder's throat! 2 damage.

Spoiler: Player Club (click to show/hide)

Battle Droid Army: 10/10. x100. (Loyal to Fortis, if he isn't dead and gone.)
skeleton h o m e b o y: 10/10 HP. Smoking the pound.

ZOMBIETRON ∞.
The Temple: 10% complete.
[gm] Cedric Schultz: 7/10 HP. Understood Godmodder.
Giant Swarm of Sharp-Edged Dice Monsters: 11d6 + 3/15d6 HP.

Demogorgon: 219/256 HP.
consumptiveAbsolutist. Naming Rot Ω. (DMPC, ruiner of game integrity.)

godmod b r o: 75/75 HP.
dogbois of tindalos: 100/100 x9. 99/100 x1.

[gm] Myra Goodman: 10/10 HP. Misunderstood Godmodder.
Belphegor's God Machine.
[GM] Misunderstood Godmodders Society: ? HP.
[GM] The Godmodder. 55/98 HP.
Days Left: 16. [12/26/17]

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: December 10, 2017, 03:44:28 pm »

Drink a Complex Elixir, healing myself by 1+i HP.
Dodge my name out of the player list, I don't belong there! Screw those guys anyway.
Add 1 METATRON to the list of characters, because METATRON LIVES.

Finally, take consumptiveAbsolutist to overthrow the decadent capitalist government! Romantically.

GigaGiant

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering down at you
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: December 10, 2017, 04:09:22 pm »

Spawn as a diplomat, walk up to the Godmodder, and negotiate terms for his surrender.
Insert witty signature here

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: December 10, 2017, 04:15:55 pm »

Heal my non-godmode half back to full HP, then SPIN the sphere RIGHT BACK AT THE GODMODDER, and it sprouts spikes for some reason which stab him violently!

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: December 10, 2017, 04:34:14 pm »

FORM DICE INTO CRUSHING SPHERE OF DOOM AND CRUSH MYRA UNDER WEIGHT FAR TOO HEAVY TO BAT AWAY. SUPPLEMENT ASSAULT WITH DICE DARTS FROM ALL DIRECTIONS TO LIMIT DODGING! MAY THE POWER OF RANDOMNESS BRING STRENGTH TO MY ATTACKS!
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Blood_Librarian

• Bay Watcher
  • What is happening?
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: December 10, 2017, 05:27:18 pm »

IMMEDIATELY, ACCUSE THE ENGINE OF EATING BABIES. FEED IT, BABIES. CRANK THE CRANK SO THE ENGINE IS POINTED OPPOSITE AT MARS. CRASHLAND THIS BITCH WITH NO SURVIVORS WALL THINKING LEWDLY ABOUT THE GODMODDER.

WALL
if you want something wacky
Quote from: ChiefWaffles, MAR Discord
I continue to be puzzled by BL's attempts to make Aratam blatantly evil

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: December 10, 2017, 08:31:57 pm »

Calmly walk up to the godmodder and kindly ask him to die.

bloop_bleep

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: December 10, 2017, 09:11:22 pm »

Set Cedric Schultz to missionary work again, but this time give him an M16 and full carbon steel body armor to do his "persuading" with.

Continue building the temple.
Quote from: KittyTac
The closest thing Bay12 has to a flamewar is an argument over philosophy that slowly transitioned to an argument about quantum mechanics.
Quote from: thefriendlyhacker
The trick is to only make predictions semi-seriously.  That way, I don't have a 98% failure rate. I have a 98% sarcasm rate.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 40