Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 40

Author Topic: Kill the Godmodder! Hailday Edition  (Read 77966 times)

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
Re: Kill the Godmodder! Holiday Edition
« Reply #405 on: December 08, 2017, 11:52:04 am »

Point out that consumptiveAbsolutist said that name many times and must therefore be poisoned also. Then, REVERSE the apocalypse, causing time to flow backward.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: December 08, 2017, 03:13:38 pm »

Seduce consumptiveAbsolutist.

bloop_bleep

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: December 08, 2017, 04:01:45 pm »

"Your wish is my command."

Using the power of the BLOOP LOOP, I swarm the dice with an endless flurry of DICE-BLOOPS. Thus incapacitating them, I take the dice and roll for persuasion against a particularly vulnerable member of the Misunderstood Godmodder's Society, to convert him to the True Word of ZOMBIETRON the INFINITE. Murder several more of the Godmodder's Society with bloops and instruct my new minion to start building a temple from them.
Quote from: KittyTac
The closest thing Bay12 has to a flamewar is an argument over philosophy that slowly transitioned to an argument about quantum mechanics.
Quote from: thefriendlyhacker
The trick is to only make predictions semi-seriously.  That way, I don't have a 98% failure rate. I have a 98% sarcasm rate.

consumptiveAbsolutist

• Bay Watcher
  • should actually play Dwarf Fortress
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: December 08, 2017, 06:05:28 pm »

Reveal Patti Keys' real form as FILTHY ELVEN SCUM. OPRESS HIM UNTIL HE CURLS UP INTO A FETAL POSITION AND CRIES. GLOAT WHILE SOMEONE ENGRAVES THIS HISTORICAL MOMENT.
Patti Keys is a girl! She godmods away your attempts to opress[sic] her, and somehow notes your abuse down in her notebook of People Who Are Generally Abusive to Godmodders!

Run and punch the godmodder then runaway.
You attempt to punch the Godmodder! The Godmodder punches you in the face, causing you to drop, trip, remember that you're Godzilla, and then take 20 damage. Welcome back, my kaiju ami.

When my skeleton home boy passes me the bowl, smoke a pound, wrapped in a pound, made by a compound.

this is skeleton home boy
he is very good
very thicc also
he pass you the bowl
you take the bowl
smoke
taste nice
taste good
pound of compound, wrapped in a pound coin
used to pounding some peeps till they mourn

he notice he is on the space station of the belphegor prime
problematic
bad

he does not have much hp
you can not let him die
you can not do that to yo homeboy

SUMMON THE GODS OF BONI AND USE THEM TO BRING MY ROLLS TO THE INFINITE REALM! ATTACK!

((I can stop the all caps if you want.))
Nah, all caps is fine. Your usage of it demonstrates that you have a personality. Having a personality is very good. It makes the very difficult process of passing CAPTCHAs slightly easier, and proves that you are a REAL HUMAN BEING and not a goblin or something of that order.

You summon the Gods of Boni, and boost your dice rolls! Attack what?

Mail the godmother an envelope containing anthrax.
I don't know what your godmother did to you. I know many resources, if you need any help or support!

also douse the Godmodder with a bucket of dirty loam and sand.
The Godmodder's in the waste disposal. He's perfectly fine with this.

Point out that consumptiveAbsolutist said that name many times and must therefore be poisoned also. Then, REVERSE the apocalypse, causing time to flow backward.
You're right. Demogorgon. Demogorgon. Demogorgon. Demogorgon. Demogorgon.

I begin to choke and splutter. I'm perfectly fine, though. Promise. You attempt to reverse the apocalypse! The apocalypse sighs, before unleashing the Minimum Spin within you to make the apocalypse be reversed extremely slowly!

Seduce consumptiveAbsolutist.
cute

"Your wish is my command."

Using the power of the BLOOP LOOP, I swarm the dice with an endless flurry of DICE-BLOOPS. Thus incapacitating them, I take the dice and roll for persuasion against a particularly vulnerable member of the Misunderstood Godmodder's Society, to convert him to the True Word of ZOMBIETRON the INFINITE. Murder several more of the Godmodder's Society with bloops and instruct my new minion to start building a temple from them.
25D6 => (3 +3 +5 +6 +2 +6 +4 +3 +4 +3 +4 +6 +1 +2 +6 +3 +3 +6 +1 +3 +5 +5 +5 +1 +6) = 96

You pause for a moment. That's a pretty big roll, are you sure you can do it? Wait, no. Endless means endless, doesn't it? Endless, unlimited, infinite, just like your god. You bend the dice monsters to your will! (1d15 =>) 5 of them die in the process, unfortunately. Some guy named Cedric Schultz is casually converted to your cause -- ZOMBIETRON the INFINITE smiles upon you. You then begin to build the Temple.

Impending Apocalypse
The Godmodder passes me a note. We've already had Donald Trump nearly summon a horde of death clowns, so we should clearly do something different today. The Godmodder grabs some poor misunderstood godmodder from the crowd. Her name's Myra Goodman. She's constantly nervous, constantly lacking control, and it seems that nothing cares about her -- nothing wants to be her friend, nothing wants to even smile at her, let alone understand her. She trolls forums, and fails at roleplaying, because what else is she supposed to do? The Godmodder smiles at her, gives her a few pats on the back, before revealing that the AI apocalypse is happening as you read this very paragraph! The God Machine within Space Station Belphegor's Prime turns on, before peering into Myra Goodman's mind.

Stab Myra Goodman to stab the Godmodder by proxy, I think? Yeah, probably.

Impending Apocalypse: [12/8/17]
Spoiler: Player Club (click to show/hide)

Battle Droid Army: 10/10. x100. (Loyal to Fortis, if he isn't dead and gone.)
skeleton h o m e b o y: 10/10 HP.

ZOMBIETRON ∞.
The Temple: 2% complete.
[gm] Cedric Schultz: 10/10 HP.
Giant Swarm of Sharp-Edged Dice Monsters: 15d6/15d6 HP.

Demogorgon: 211/256 HP.
consumptiveAbsolutist. Naming Rot Ω. (DMPC, ruiner of game integrity.)

[gm] Myra Goodman: 10/10 HP. Misunderstood Godmodder.
Belphegor's God Machine.
[GM] Misunderstood Godmodders Society: ? HP.
[GM] The Godmodder. 59/100 HP.
Days Left: 17. [12/25/17]

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: December 08, 2017, 06:19:39 pm »

Spin faster, spinning out the Minimum Spin part (look I just wanted to be all spins at once, okay, is that so wrong) so fast that it flies out and merges with the Godmodder! Then spin him around until he throws up. Then jump out of the space station into space and blow it up.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: December 08, 2017, 06:25:21 pm »

SET SWARM UPON MYRA GOODMAN!
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: December 08, 2017, 06:35:10 pm »

Take consumptiveAbsolutist to see a terrible movie.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: December 08, 2017, 07:15:35 pm »

In spite of my symbiotic relationship with bloop_bleep, I shall use my Stand to predict the future, then show bloop_bleep the future by communicating it through his mindscape.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

Blood_Librarian

• Bay Watcher
  • What is happening?
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: December 08, 2017, 07:16:25 pm »

blow a raspberry at the god modder, sit with my skeleton bro and pass the bong back. ask him if he knows where any babies there are to eat and roast on our spit-camp fire.
if you want something wacky
Quote from: ChiefWaffles, MAR Discord
I continue to be puzzled by BL's attempts to make Aratam blatantly evil

GigaGiant

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering down at you
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: December 08, 2017, 07:31:58 pm »

Inflict a curse of auto-correct on the GodModder that will constantly mess up whatever he is typing.
Insert witty signature here

bloop_bleep

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: December 08, 2017, 07:32:26 pm »

Set Cedric Schultz to missionary work within the Misunderstood Godmodder's Society, while I use my demonic abilities to speed up the construction of the flesh temple.
Quote from: KittyTac
The closest thing Bay12 has to a flamewar is an argument over philosophy that slowly transitioned to an argument about quantum mechanics.
Quote from: thefriendlyhacker
The trick is to only make predictions semi-seriously.  That way, I don't have a 98% failure rate. I have a 98% sarcasm rate.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: December 08, 2017, 10:48:31 pm »

Attempt to become a Lich. If successful, bury my phylactery in-between various dimensions by opening a small tear in reality.
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: December 08, 2017, 11:05:33 pm »

Hug the godmodder. Explode.

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: December 08, 2017, 11:30:36 pm »

Sacrifice myself in ritual to increase the Godmodders health.
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: December 09, 2017, 12:33:52 am »

Merge the 5th dimension with the 3rd dimension.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 40