Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 40

Author Topic: Kill the Godmodder! Hailday Edition  (Read 78002 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
Re: Kill the Godmodder! (the dark souls of forum games)
« Reply #375 on: October 25, 2017, 11:58:50 pm »

Summon an imploding book, and put the godmodder between its pages.

Give the Godmodder The item which will allow him to safely use to imploding book.

((Dude/Dudette, not only have I been in that thread awhile, but the item I'm referring to is the one right after the one you chose. Are you even trying?))

Summon an Implosive Fork Imploder and use it to implode the godmodder's Implosive Fork.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: October 26, 2017, 04:59:48 am »

Implode the Godmodder telekinetically.

Fortis

• Bay Watcher
  • Suspected Elf Sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: October 26, 2017, 03:36:38 pm »

Instead of recruiting an army, I'll build one!

Constructs a battle droid army. Hardwire absolute loyalty to me into their positronic brains.

Also, anonymously send the godmodder a cake. But the cake actually contains an antimatter bomb set to go off once it's near him.

No, I'm not going to say it.

consumptiveAbsolutist

• Bay Watcher
  • should actually play Dwarf Fortress
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: October 26, 2017, 04:33:35 pm »

I have an announcement to make. Due to a few other ongoing projects in my life, including a NaNoWriMo novel, I believe that I'll need to put Kill the Godmodder! on hiatus until December 7th. I love GMing this game, but real life remains real. I'll likely stop back in to write a few tales, but we should be mostly paused. I apologise for any inconveniences, apart from the Godmodder preparing to steal your holiday season.

The timer remains on 15 days.

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: October 26, 2017, 09:05:18 pm »

Alright, good luck with the novel!
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

consumptiveAbsolutist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Kill the Godmodder! Holiday Edition
« Reply #380 on: December 07, 2017, 01:43:21 pm »

(Stupid autocorrect changed sharknado to shark a do. I fixed the spelling about 45 seconds after posting, but I guess I wasn't fast enough)

Give all player actions a higher chance of success at the cost of skipping my next turn.
You weren't. Rest in peace, friend!

You give everyone else a higher chance of success, but your actions next turn won't have an effect. In essence, you die.

Why and when was i sacrificed to the boop loop?
Declare the godmodder my favorite thing, so if doomsday comes, he has to destroy himself.
You were sacrificed to the Bloop Loop when... Egan (what is fact checking???) blooped people on the nose instead of booping people on the nose.

The Bloop Loop is, in all likelihood, an eldritch abomination focused around the annihilation of senses and/or the creation of loud and piercing sounds. Do not bloop your loved ones, because you may cause them severe harm. Do not bloop your hated ones, because a horde of shippers will creep out of the corners of your vision and create no less than three blogs about your adorable relationship. Do not bloop yourself, because it will show that you are lonli and sad. Do not bloop.

The Godmodder is everyone's favourite thing, and nobody's favourite thing. He won't have to destroy himself on annihilation day.

Ths isn't satisfactory, this is elitism, you say. What makes the Godmodder's status as a favourite thing so special compared to my favourite things, or your favourite things? You are both sentient human beings, and even if you're a minor (and you may not be a minor, but bear with me!), if you can play this deathgame then clearly you should be given the exact same rights as the Godmodder with regards to favourite things? The Godmodder says that you don't understand, the Godmodder says that he's a special person and that your rights don't actually matter. This isn't fair, you say. That's right. This isn't fair. Reality isn't fair, the Godmodder says, and it happens to be so unfair that he'll keep the fact that he's your favourite thing noted in his personal notebook, so he can exploit it in the future.

Consume the Bloop Loop's vital essence, thus becoming the BLOOPMASTER, the Holy Practioner of Bloops!
ULTRA-BLOOP the Godmodder, and offer my services to ZOMBIETRON the INFINITE.
You become the BLOOPMASTER, completely disregarding the warning placed about a month you took the action. You ULTRA-BLOOP the Godmodder. His nose and ears proceed to rupture and then explode, bringing the Godmodder 1% closer to his timely demise. The Godmodder is like, 'wow, it hasn't even been a turn since this game restarted, and you've already damaged me? very rude, very very rude.` He presses a button, and initiates the HOLIDAY EDITION PROCEDURES. HP has been reinstated. We have enough days to successfully ruin your Christmas holidays. Oh, and the Godmodder has been healed by 10 HP.

You go to ZOMBIETRON the INFINITE, crying about your achievements being reversed by the meanie Godmodder. You'd love to do anything for it. I'm legally required to put something about thought-annihilation in the presence of GOD or something. OSHA isn't looking, right? That's right. Those OSHA demons ain't looking. Good, good.

Consume the Bloop Loop's vital essence, thus becoming the BLOOPMASTER, the Holy Practioner of Bloops!
ULTRA-BLOOP the Godmodder, and offer my services to ZOMBIETRON the INFINITE.

After doing this, I revive myself as a voice in bloop_bleep's head, becoming one with them. Therefore, they gain a Canon Stand, as well as the ability to tell the future via my Seer abilities.
You revive yourself as a voice in bloop_bleep's head! BB notices their face beginning to melt and shift into some sort of slime, before putting their hands on it, and rapidly rearranging it. You're THOTH? BB's KHNUM. He's also a Seer, because that's very fair.

Steal the "FUNDRAISER TO KILL THE GODMODDER" Fundraiser Money and give it to the "Misunderstood Godmodders" Charity. Let them keep the leg, but autograph it for the insult to injury.

So, Gwolfski- what's it like, being an Admiral of an Interdimensional Navy and The Interdimensional Handyman Extraordinaire?
You attempt to steal the Fundraiser money, but...

Lead all the Anti-Godmodder forces in TAG TEAM ATTACK: IF YOU MEET THE BUDDHA ON THE ROAD, KILL HIM!
It is said that if you see the Buddha on the road, you should kill him. Why? The Buddha that you meet is an idol, created from your false perceptions of him. Destroy it, and continue on the path to enlightenment.

You have been looking at this idol person for sixteen days, in addition to a further month. You suspect that you have reached the exact opposite of enlightenment, and are beginning to reverse in direction, until you drop into the fiery pits of immorality and vice. I mean, look at you. You're going anti-clockwise, and anti is a prefix that has the very real possibility of leading to VERY BAD THINGS. Continuing to exist in this world leads to VERY BAD THINGS, but sh-sh-shush. You can't let this happen to you. You gather up everyone who hates the Godmodder (and that's a lot of people), and walk up to him.

"Stop interfering with our enlightenment," you say. Your lynchmob shouts in affirmation, waving about their pitchforks.
(you just got GODMODDED into being forced to say something. complain to the GM to make this STOP.)

"You're literally made out of negative energy. I don't know how you're expecting to reach enlightenment," the Godmodder says. He sits a top a pile of books, one of which is titled theres actually zero difference between good & bad things. you imbecile. You notice. The Godmodder kicks it away, before spawning a lotus flower atop it.

"I don't know how you reached enlightenment, given that everything you do is designed to lead us down a terrible path," you reply. The Godmodder smiles, as you all rush him! By the end of it all, you've acculumated a crippling karma debt! The Godmodder gives you a thumbs up.

You can't kill me! I dodge choking to death!
I also weave pretty flowers into the hair of consumptiveAbsolutist. And ask consumptiveAbsolutist what their favorite thing is.

You, uh, weave pretty flowers into my hair. Thanks? Thanks. I have many favourite things. I suppose the most pertinent to you is chaos and player suffering.

Steal the "FUNDRAISER TO KILL THE GODMODDER" Fundraiser Money and give it to the "Misunderstood Godmodders" Charity. Let them keep the leg, but autograph it for the insult to injury.

So, Gwolfski- what's it like, being an Admiral of an Interdimensional Navy and The Interdimensional Handyman Extraordinaire?
Steal his hands before he steals the fundraiser.
...Secheral steals your hands! You are now HANDLESS.

u cri

After TalonisWolf spends their time crying, you hold the money in your hands. Due to this being Kickstarter Money, you are completely sure that this will go to absolutely anything but killing the Godmodder. This is a problem, so you put it in your basement. After a while, you hear the screams of the other roleplayers in this forum. The Misunderstood Godmodder Society are here, and they're ready to kill you before you kill the Godmodder.

Flip the godmodder from being 50% dead to being 50% alive! Muahaha!
The Godmodder stops you before you can break his newfound health bar!

Jab him with a screwdriver but harder this time.
You jab the Godmodder with a screwdriver. The Godmodder takes it, and jabs it into your neck, before unscrewing it.

Summon Excalibur and hit Demogorgon with it
25 damage!

Get a rocket launcher and shoot the godmodder with it.
The Godmodder casually tanks it.

Countered by TalonisWolf!

Give the Godmodder The item which will allow him to safely use to imploding book.

((Dude/Dudette, not only have I been in that thread awhile, but the item I'm referring to is the one right after the one you chose. Are you even trying?))
The Godmodder reads the implosive book. If this wasn't the beginning of the HOLIDAY EDITION, its contents would have caused him to take damage. He then throws both items away before...

Summon an Implosive Fork Imploder and use it to implode the godmodder's Implosive Fork.
...they proceed to explode.

Implode the Godmodder telekinetically.
The Godmodder implodes you telekinetically! 2 damage!

Instead of recruiting an army, I'll build one!

Constructs a battle droid army. Hardwire absolute loyalty to me into their positronic brains.

Also, anonymously send the godmodder a cake. But the cake actually contains an antimatter bomb set to go off once it's near him.

No, I'm not going to say it.
Battle Droid army summoned!

If you said it, the government's secret GOD MACHINES would have came out of the woodworks. That was a good decision. The Godmodder eats the cake -- antimatter is tasty, as are antimatter explosions. He vaguely considers saying it.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 01:46:44 pm by consumptiveAbsolutist »

consumptiveAbsolutist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: December 07, 2017, 01:44:32 pm »

Kill the Godmodder! Holiday Edition
It's December. You know what that means -- time to sell all of your belongings to the corporate gods, just to gift your heart to your beloved ones! Except the Godmodder. He's distributing Christmas fortune cookies, but the Christmas fortune cookies say that he's going to destroy your favourite thing, and also Christmas.

I've forgotten how to play! Kill the Godmodder in any way you want. Try not to die.
Spoiler: Recap (click to show/hide)

Unimportant Things
Let's have a breather round for now! Kill that nasty Godmodder man, maybe kill the misunderstood Godmodder people and kill the FORGOTTEN SPOILER PEOPLE if you want to!

Battle Droid Army: 10/10. x100. Loyal to Fortis, if he isn't dead and gone.

Misunderstood Godmodders Society: ? HP.
The Godmodder. 59/100 HP.
Days Left: 18. [12/25/17]
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 01:47:48 pm by consumptiveAbsolutist »

Blood_Librarian

• Bay Watcher
  • What is happening?
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: December 07, 2017, 01:55:42 pm »

Shoot the Godmodder in the back, coyishly taunting him all the while.

The godmodders crass point of dress, combined with his casual disregard of actual fashion means that this does critical damage.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 02:08:49 pm by Blood_Librarian »
if you want something wacky
Quote from: ChiefWaffles, MAR Discord
I continue to be puzzled by BL's attempts to make Aratam blatantly evil

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: December 07, 2017, 01:56:18 pm »

"HP is a stupid mechanic, that's why I turned it off. Idiot!"

We're using HP now, sure. Go to the control room and deactivate the concept of rational numbers! All HP must now be expressed as an irrational number.
Then poke the godmodder with my spiky thorn hands, dealing pi damage!
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 01:58:01 pm by Egan_BW »

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: December 07, 2017, 01:59:59 pm »

TELEPORT IN AS ESSENCE OF MINUMALIST RTD.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: December 07, 2017, 02:01:35 pm »

You're going anti-clockwise, and anti is a prefix that has the very real possibility of leading to VERY BAD THINGS. Continuing to exist in this world leads to VERY BAD THINGS, but sh-sh-shush. You can't let this happen to you. You gather up everyone who hates the Godmodder (and that's a lot of people), and walk up to him.
You think you're more Zen than me? You only think I'm going anticlockwise because you are looking at me from the wrong direction.

REVERSE

consumptiveAbsolutist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: December 07, 2017, 02:18:52 pm »

Shoot the Godmodder in the back, coyishly taunting him all the while.
You attempt to shoot the Godmodder in the back! He sidesteps your projectile, before smiling at you. You don't know how to feel about this -- you fall over your feet, dazed and unsure of yourself, and then your head slams into a rock. You'd have a healthbar, but I'm """kind""" in those ways. Welcome to the game, Blood_Librarian! May all of your books be stolen, and all of your blood be drank by the reptilian elite.

"HP is a stupid mechanic, that's why I turned it off. Idiot!"

We're using HP now, sure. Go to the control room and deactivate the concept of rational numbers! All HP must now be expressed as an irrational number.
Then poke the godmodder with my spiky thorn hands, dealing pi damage!

You go to the Control Room of Reality, and attempt to deactivate the concept of rational numbers! You then notice the concept of rationality is broken in general -- the fact that numbers that you call 'rational' still exist is a miracle. You then poke the Godmodder with your spiky thorn hands. The Godmodder uses his newfound skill of reversal -- you spawn on the battlefield with PI HP! Welcome back, Egan!

TELEPORT IN AS ESSENCE OF MINUMALIST RTD.

You teleport in rather successfully as the essence of minimalist RTD, as opposed to minumalist RTD. Welcome to the game, Doomblade! The dice are very... strange here? Strange, that's the right way to put it.

You're going anti-clockwise, and anti is a prefix that has the very real possibility of leading to VERY BAD THINGS. Continuing to exist in this world leads to VERY BAD THINGS, but sh-sh-shush. You can't let this happen to you. You gather up everyone who hates the Godmodder (and that's a lot of people), and walk up to him.
You think you're more Zen than me? You only think I'm going anticlockwise because you are looking at me from the wrong direction.

REVERSE
I'm the most zen of you here, technically. I look at you from the right direction. You go clockwise, and become Clockwise Spin!

i'm becoming dizzier by the second

Egan_BW: π/π HP. Holy Thorn Knight. Royalty.
Clockwise Spin: 3/5 HP. Half-Godmoder.
Doomblade187. Minimalist RtD.

Battle Droid Army: 10/10. x100. (Loyal to Fortis, if he isn't dead and gone.)

Demogorgon: 231/256 HP.
consumptiveAbsolutist. (DMPC, ruiner of game integrity.)

Misunderstood Godmodders Society: ? HP.
The Godmodder. 59/100 HP.
Days Left: 18. [12/25/17]

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: December 07, 2017, 02:25:24 pm »

Combine with Counterclockwise Spin and Minimum Spin to RETURN to Maximum Spin, with the sum of the HP and powers of the three components.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: December 07, 2017, 02:27:56 pm »

FORM GIANT SWARM OF SHARP-EDGED DICE MONSTERS. ATTACK!
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 05:04:32 pm by Doomblade187 »
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Blood_Librarian

• Bay Watcher
  • What is happening?
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: December 07, 2017, 02:30:42 pm »

Laugh, pointing and laughing at the GodModder as I sit in my nice wooden chair next to a cozy warm fire, he gazes in to the room but the door is locked with a shotgun trap pointed so that anyone who opens said door gets hit, which he will surely come in if he wants to sit next to my roaring fire.

Laugh. Condescendingly. With my skeleton.
if you want something wacky
Quote from: ChiefWaffles, MAR Discord
I continue to be puzzled by BL's attempts to make Aratam blatantly evil
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 40