Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 40

Author Topic: Kill the Godmodder! Hailday Edition  (Read 78048 times)

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
Re: Kill the Godmodder!
« Reply #300 on: October 21, 2017, 04:01:56 pm »

Can someone explain what just happened?
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

consumptiveAbsolutist

• Bay Watcher
  • should actually play Dwarf Fortress
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: October 21, 2017, 04:06:35 pm »

The update isn't done, but the incoming MTV Cribs episode (brought to you from the Godmodder's basement!) should probably help. Nothing can explain this trainwreck of a forum game, though!

Also, Greatness, your links are broken. You should probably upload the files to a file-hosting service and then link to that.

UPDATE: The update is now done.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 05:43:27 pm by consumptiveAbsolutist »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: October 21, 2017, 05:42:51 pm »

Dodge my way out of the player's club, and out of the Godmodder's basement. Dodge all the incoming lag.
Dodge into reality's control room and deactivate HP, meaning everyone starts using Chunky Salsa rules! I expect much more death.
Also download some more RAM while I'm here so the lag stops.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: October 21, 2017, 05:43:03 pm »

Insulated from the consequences of the lag, use my newfound ability to move faster than anyone else to run circles around the Goodmodder army and kill them all! Then eat their souls!

Then, remove CONSEQUENCE INSULATION and wrap it around CONSEQUENCES.

Next, sing a requiem for Rebecca, finally finishing my soul-eating song... to feast on [bloop_bleep's (see below)] Alternate Spin's soul and extract the secret of godmoding, which I hide deep within myself where nobody can find it!
(sorry bloop I'll revive you and make you my prophet again I promise)
♩And in the centre of the storm♫
♪A darker spirit taking form♬

♪Sings lamentations that overwhelm the human ear♩
♬As love and fear♫
♫Crumble in the sound of silence.𝄽

With the power of godmoding, become invulnerable to good feelings forever.

"Now to reballllance my qi..."

Holding Longinus in my right hand, split my essence into two parts; the left half descends into the void of False Heaven and returns to the Tree of Life – I have indeed been there before, since the 40,000-leaved lotus surrounding the mortal Earth is identical with Malkhuth, root of the Tree of Life – to cross Tiferet from left to right, reflecting its portion of the yin charge I obtained from Longinus into an equal yang charge. This half, now known as Clockwise Spin, enters the world again to stand near the other half, Anticlockwise Spin (respectively s=+½ and s=-½ for short) — very careful to avoid touching.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 10:43:05 am by Maximum Spin »

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: October 21, 2017, 07:29:20 pm »

The update isn't done, but the incoming MTV Cribs episode (brought to you from the Godmodder's basement!) should probably help. Nothing can explain this trainwreck of a forum game, though!

Also, Greatness, your links are broken. You should probably upload the files to a file-hosting service and then link to that.

UPDATE: The update is now done.

Ah, right. That is because the manual for Reelism (which is where I was linking to) is accessed through the game files. It's not indexed at all, basically meaning that it's technically Deep Web in the most literal sense of the term (non-indexed web pages)

I'm not sure what to do for that. Maybe I could use three or four spoilers and copy everything by hand? Would that be okay?
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: October 21, 2017, 07:58:05 pm »

I think I got it. I'm in his basement. Along with all the other prisoners. So now he's bending over a hatch. He really shouldn't do that on the battlefield. Shove something long, with jagged edges or spikes into his backside. While I'm at it also shove him down the hatch. With explosives. All the prisoners who die will be fuel for the ritual that will bring Teletubbies into this world. Those things are fcking terrifying. Hopefully they'll tear the godmodder apart first.

GigaGiant

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering down at you
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: October 21, 2017, 08:13:33 pm »

Create a sharknado off the coast and make it start heading toward the godmodder's location.
Insert witty signature here

bloop_bleep

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: October 21, 2017, 08:35:18 pm »

Weep tears of joy at what my creation has become. Sacrifice my material body to ZOMBIETRON ∞, which has the added effect of preventing Maximum Spin from gaining my godmoding. Manufacture myself another body from the void.
Quote from: KittyTac
The closest thing Bay12 has to a flamewar is an argument over philosophy that slowly transitioned to an argument about quantum mechanics.
Quote from: thefriendlyhacker
The trick is to only make predictions semi-seriously.  That way, I don't have a 98% failure rate. I have a 98% sarcasm rate.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: October 21, 2017, 08:37:09 pm »

which has the added effect of preventing Maximum Spin from gaining my godmoding.
WTF YOU WERE GOING TO GIVE IT TO ME ANYWAY

:( :( :(

If you just... give me the godmoding first... I won't eat your soul, okay?

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: October 21, 2017, 08:38:01 pm »

Kill Alternative Spin with a Stand rush from 2 Insects Over Heaven, protecting myself from any attacks with the Golden Fleece I wear as armor.
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

bloop_bleep

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: October 21, 2017, 08:49:00 pm »

which has the added effect of preventing Maximum Spin from gaining my godmoding.
WTF YOU WERE GOING TO GIVE IT TO ME ANYWAY

:( :( :(

If you just... give me the godmoding first... I won't eat your soul, okay?

Well, I was going to give it to you anyway, but that was because I assumed I would've still been the Leader of the New World Order and thought that me having two awesome titles would be unfair. Now that my zombie/snake golem-hybrid has that title, I'm keeping the godmoding for myself, since otherwise I'm essentially completely powerless (given that aforementioned zombie/snake golem-hybrid has a mind of its own now).

EDIT:
Additional action:
Lure ZOMBIETRON ∞ into attacking James Mattis's mech by coating the latter with human flesh.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 08:56:48 pm by bloop_bleep »
The closest thing Bay12 has to a flamewar is an argument over philosophy that slowly transitioned to an argument about quantum mechanics.
The trick is to only make predictions semi-seriously.  That way, I don't have a 98% failure rate. I have a 98% sarcasm rate.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: October 21, 2017, 09:00:25 pm »

Ah, but, once you are my prophet again, you will have the Divine Mandate and the peoples of the world will have no choice but to fall behind you as rightful King.

bloop_bleep

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: October 21, 2017, 09:52:09 pm »

Ah, but, once you are my prophet again, you will have the Divine Mandate and the peoples of the world will have no choice but to fall behind you as rightful King.

How about this:

Give exactly half of my godliness to Maximum Spin. Together we shall defeat the vile Godmodder!

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: October 21, 2017, 09:53:08 pm »

I will accept this and do not currently intend to feast on bloop_bleep's soul.

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: October 21, 2017, 10:18:51 pm »

* Wills himself out of goat form and all that time making a flesh mecha suit from fallen angels he killed.*
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 40