Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 40

Author Topic: Kill the Godmodder! Hailday Edition  (Read 78109 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
Re: Kill the Godmodder!
« Reply #255 on: October 17, 2017, 08:25:16 pm »

Summon a meta-genie who will grant whatever wishes Giga grants, but in the way intended by the wisher.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: October 18, 2017, 06:41:46 am »

CONSUME THEIR SOULS

Not Egan_BW's, though, I've got plans for him.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: October 18, 2017, 08:12:12 am »

Hit the godmodder with my gun.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: October 18, 2017, 08:36:10 am »

Turn spin into a newt for this turn.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: October 18, 2017, 08:43:47 am »

Be a newt. Eat souls anyway.

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: October 18, 2017, 01:30:54 pm »

Hmmm... recruit an army in the mighty Goodmodders name, we must wipe the foul disbelievers and heathens out!
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: October 18, 2017, 01:49:37 pm »

That should be enough blood I think. Activate the summoning circle from afar and summon the Gelders Union. They dream of gelding a god. A godmodder will provide some quality practice.

consumptiveAbsolutist

• Bay Watcher
  • should actually play Dwarf Fortress
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: October 18, 2017, 02:44:11 pm »

Fuck death, I'm a magic goat man who is too strong to be bound by mortality.

Ignore my death entirely by rewinding my HP to 25 with my Stand.
You ignore your death by... acknowledging your death. You come back to life.

"Shit, he's got a mech too, and it's not even composed of decaying flesh! Time for drastic measures."

Use my own blood in an unholy chanting ritual to summon Ouroboros the Paradox Serpent from the deepest reaches of hell.

Keep repairing ZOMBIETRON 3000.
OUROBOROS, PARADOX SERPENT, summoned! +5 HP to the ZOMBIETRON 3000.

"Haha! You activated my trap card!"

Reveal the Mirror Force I had secretly put down earlier in response to the Godmodder's throwing of swords.
The Godmodder pauses, before getting slit in the throat by a sword! 3 damage!

Why, I do the only logical thing in this situation. Make a montage of the godmodder from various sources. Namely, the forgotten unicorn in disguise. No one knows who, what, where or even when he is right now, such are his skills in subterfuge. I use that montage for a fundraiser against his crimes, use that money to buy out all the pepsi, buy out all the coca-cola, fill the pepsi containers with coca-cola and vica versa, then supply the godmodder with his new "Pepsi". Oh, and include the tear jar in that montage. We'll call it "A fragment of all the tears of the innocent children the godmodder keeps in his basement." Maybe it'll attract some people to my cause.
You create a Fundraiser to Kill the Godmodder! People donate $1,000, before the Godmodder hides it in his basement! Now you'll have to link it directly to people!

"I'mmmm not botherrred by annnny of thisss."

First, raise a wall of blackness around me, a gap in the universe itself to protect me from anyone so misfortunate as to be confined to ordinary physics.

Then proceed to verse two, singing for James Mattis that the Void may take him, riving his living soul from his still-warm corpse before tearing into it to sate my hunger!

♪Ten thousand angels, maybe more♫
♫Come knocking on False Heaven's door♩

♬While all around a wind is whirling,♪
♩Sending heaven's ashes swirling♬

Next, use the power gained from this to dredge an army of Black Angels of Gevurah from the pool of ink around me. These angels, of course, lend part of their power to Tyrant Leviathan in accordance with his earlier pact. It's probably worth noting that these are negative angels.

Finally, turn to the survivors. "Who's nnnnext, bitchessss?" But I already know who's next. Who must be next. There's someone here who owes.
You protect yourself, before attempting to take James Mattis' soul!

"Kid, you think that you're tough? You ain't seen true American power yet!"

James Mattis' soul protection activates, the ink of the Abyss being flushed out.

"Good, good, thanks for teaching me how to sing!"

Black Angels of Golohab summoned! +5 current and max HP to Leviathan!

I know a guy right, and his singing is horrible. It's even worse when he has headphones on. SCREAMING TO QUEEN AT THE TOP OF HIS VOICE. I was in that minibus. If this can't kill the Godmodder, nothing can.
The Godmodder elevates That Guy You Know to the vaunted position as his deputy singer, ready to pop out when Rebecca dies!

Oi! Don't scratch up my Death Star! Watch where you're stinging! I just had it washed and waxed. Do you know how much it costs to wash and wax something the size of a moon!?

Wait...

Everyone's a cosplayer, now!

Well, when in Rome...

Fortis Cosplays as a Sith Lord, and becomes Darth Fortis.

Darth Fortis experiments with his brand new Force powers by zapping the godmodder with Force lightning!

You become Darth Fortis, and zap the Godmodder with Force lightning! He channels it into his body, before pointing at Azulongmon! He lightning bends it into the dragon, causing it to keel over and die!

Peek back into the convention center:

"Hey, is everyone dead ye-"

Cue le Griggorus killing literally everything

"Yeah, that makes sense.

Now, go supply a Russian PMC with weaponry and send them into the meat grinder.
They lock eyes with James Mattis, before firing, dealing 20 damage! James Mattis' mechsuit grows an arm, which turns into a spear, which spears the Russian PMC to death!

"So I don't have health anymore, but I can still hit dudes. I think this means if I get hit, I die? Hmm."

Start THE MUSIC. Buff evasion chance to 100% against anything not absurd. Make them repent.
You become Egan, Lord of Dodging.

Spawn near the godmodder as a genie stuck in a lamp. Grant 3 wishes to whoever rubs the lamp. Interpret each wish in the the worst way possible.
The Godmodder wishes for Ebony, Draco, and the ZOMBIETRON to exist. They exist in the most painful ways possible -- Ebony and Draco collapsing from the pain, the ZOMBIETRON 3000 becoming ANGERY.

Summon a meta-genie who will grant whatever wishes Giga grants, but in the way intended by the wisher.
You summon a meta-genie, who stands still -- the Godmodder's tricked the genie, and granted his wish in the way he wanted it to happen!

CONSUME THEIR SOULS

Not Egan_BW's, though, I've got plans for him.
You then eat some genie souls.

Hit the godmodder with my gun.
The Godmodder pushes the Munchkin into the way!

Turn spin into a newt for this turn.
You turn Spin into a soul-eating newt for the remainder of the turn!

Be a newt. Eat souls anyway.
You eat the Munchkin's soul as he dies!

Hmmm... recruit an army in the mighty Goodmodders name, we must wipe the foul disbelievers and heathens out!
Goodmodders Army summoned.

That should be enough blood I think. Activate the summoning circle from afar and summon the Gelders Union. They dream of gelding a god. A godmodder will provide some quality practice.
Gelders Union summoned. The Godmodder stares blankly.

A Revelation
Tallion and Celerybimbo realise that they already shared a body, and that the GM failed LOTR lore. They think to themselves about the fact that the GM can fail, and GM includes all manner of things. They walk up to Becks, and ask her kindly to fail. Becks pushes them forward towards to the Gelders Union, who are forced to rename themselves to the Gelding Men's Union. Callionbimbo then brands the Gelding Men's Union with Failure.

Security bursts into the room.

FUNDRAISER TO KILL THE GODMODDER: $1,000.

Spoiler: Player Club (click to show/hide)
1 Metatron: METATRON LIVES.
ZOMBIETRON 3000: 70/100 HP. ANGERY.

Gelding Men's Union: 200/200 HP. Failure at Life.
Griggorus: 110/125 HP.
Death Star: 195/200 HP. Superlaser.
Ouroboros, Paradox Serpent: ∞.
Black Angels of Golohab: 50/50 HP.

James Mattis: Unknown HP. SECDEF Eagle-Titan AZURE: 470/500 HP.

Null: 20/25 HP. Good at emailing.
Insecure Security Officers: 50/50 HP.

Goodmodders Army: 100/100 HP.
Callionbimbo: 35/50 HP.
Rebecca Renee, Ascendant-Singer: 40/125 HP. Godmoder. A Great Thing.
The Consent Fairy: 35/50 HP.
Consent-chan: 80/200 HP. Holding a pamphlet on consent, handing them out.

Egan_BW: Holy Thorn Knight. Royalty.
The Godmodder: 70/100 HP.
Days Left: 20. [11/07/17]
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 03:40:25 pm by consumptiveAbsolutist »

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: October 18, 2017, 03:49:55 pm »

Order the Godmodder Army to defend the Godmodder while I Design him a Interdimensional Flagship.
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

bloop_bleep

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: October 18, 2017, 04:41:58 pm »

Calm down the ZOMBIETRON by feeding it some soothing human souls. Then repair it.

Attach Ouroboros to the ZOMBIETRON. Attack James Mattis's mech until either Ouroboros or ZOMBIETRON become incapacitated.
Quote from: KittyTac
The closest thing Bay12 has to a flamewar is an argument over philosophy that slowly transitioned to an argument about quantum mechanics.
Quote from: thefriendlyhacker
The trick is to only make predictions semi-seriously.  That way, I don't have a 98% failure rate. I have a 98% sarcasm rate.

Fortis

• Bay Watcher
  • Suspected Elf Sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: October 18, 2017, 05:11:48 pm »

Well, that didn't work as well as I had hoped.

Send some Death Star technicians to assist in repairing the ZOMBIETRON. Fire Death Star superlaser at the Godmodder army.

FOR THE GALACTIC EMPIRE!

Use the force to give the Godmodder a wedgie.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: October 18, 2017, 06:13:34 pm »

Look slightly offended that my song didn't work. Direct my irritation toward stabbing the Godmodder with Longinus. Direct my identity-conflicted demon angels toward stabbing Consent-Chan. Summon an army of tiny parasitic amoeba to fight James Mattis. Specifically, summon them inside his brain.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: October 18, 2017, 07:32:56 pm »

Keep boosting my dodge until I'm capable of dodging death, causality, and the consequences of my actions.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: October 18, 2017, 08:23:52 pm »

Wrap Egan in a protective layer of reality hole to insulate him from the consequences of his actions.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: October 18, 2017, 08:33:33 pm »

Dodge that and inject a big helping of consequences into Spin's eyes.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 09:28:35 pm by Egan_BW »
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 40