Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 40

Author Topic: Kill the Godmodder! Hailday Edition  (Read 78219 times)

consumptiveAbsolutist

• Bay Watcher
  • should actually play Dwarf Fortress
    • View Profile
Kill the Godmodder: Ascension!
« Reply #165 on: October 13, 2017, 04:04:15 pm »

Use the power of overriding everything that comes at me and maul him some more.
Also, give a randomized magical buff to everyone.

You override everything that comes at you! The Godmodder comes at you, and you ride over him, before falling into a pit of lava that's kind of just there. Reality works on consistent, extremely defined, and logical rules, wouldn't you agree?

Spawn as a mosquito infected with malaria. Bite the godmodder.
The Godmodder's taken a malaria vaccination!

Conjure some giant forks inside the 5th dimension.

Say hi to the godmodders little brother.
You conjure a giant fork inside the 5th dimension. The Godmodder finds himself impaled, and takes 1 damage! You say hi to the Godmodder's little brother. He says hi back, and introduces himself as John. He asks how your day has been.

Hmm.
Summon an army of Adorable Bunnies. Their fur is as fluffy and colourful as their fangs are poisonous. Ask for their consent before siccing them on the godmodder.
They decline. The Godmodder asks for your consent to hug you, consort!

Spend my turn channeling my satanic energy to repair and grow the ZOMBIETRON 3000. Embed sentience into the giant forks. Avoid conflict if at all possible.
+15 HP! You make the giant forks sentient, the ones embedded in a rotting mass. They begin to seeth, the rage beginning to warp the ZOMBIETRON 3000!

" I am no puny demonic beast of the apocalypse of some poor schmucks book. I am a God. A God of MONSTERS!!!!

Further rage at being tricked then splinters up into a billion micro copies at same power level as gigantic, they sprout four extra arms.

Cue a massive pluming with fists flying so fast and hard, leaves fistvaftershocks through the space.
You pummle the Andromeda Galaxy! An idea -- specify where you aim, so you can accurately kill the Godmodder!

Meditate in the void until someone crafts me an exquisite new body. It'll have some thorns on it.

METATRON LIVES btw

You meditate in the void, and begin to see things. You find yourself reminded of the still-living Rebecca Renee of the Worldly Black, and the ever-present dripping ink around her, and begin to look further and further into the depths of pure emptiness. You also quite desire to become a Thorn Knight.

"THAT'S EITHER VERY RUDE OR VERY HELPFUL. GUESS I WILL SOON FIND OUT."

Gather a bunch of mundane people and kill them along with my stand to ascend it to Insect Over Heaven.
You kill four randoms using 「Insects」, eating their life force, before shooting your stand. You die, a bullet gouging itself through your existence, before your insects devour themselves.

Everyone watches you return, a great white light shining through the world. You return, your insects in great flesh-suits, eyes sprouting all-upon their body, the fundamental fire burning within their being. 「Insects」 has transcended to 「2 Insects Over Heaven」.

Shout back to them to convince them to attack:

"HEY! Come on! Not taking the chance that these guys can help track Sauron? Let's go!
They turn back around, and think, tapping their feet. Then, Egan's projection speaks.

"Trying to grab those two from the space between worlds? The ranger is practically a stereotype of a grizzled hero with a tragic backstory to match, and the elf is incapable of emotions other than anger because he has a silly name. Celerybimbo. Haha. Amusing."
You throw down a sicknasty diss at Talion and the Wraith, now named Celerybimbo! They rush into combat, ready to kill you and Sauron!

Offer to craft Egan_BW a new body if he will agree to my very simple and fair terms of WORSHIPPING ME FOREVER and ALWAYS DOING MY BIDDING. Of course his new body will turn to dust if I should ever will it.

Meanwhile, grant a miraculous combat buff to bloop_bleep's zombie golem to make it more effective at killing A) Godmodders and B) anything Tyrant Leviathan tries to do. Also give the giant forks the Fruit of Knowledge of Good and Evil, I guess, to help out my prophet.

Send some more, regular-clipping Zeraphs to attack the Godmodder! The immaterial ones will simply start singing a heavenly choir to buff all angels in the vicinity.

"Mictlantecuhtli, would you mind heading back in time to wherever TalonisWolf is to keep an eye on that whole situation for me?"

You teach the giant forks morality, and buff the ZOMBIETRON 3000. They become even more discontent with their situation. The Godmodder takes out one of the devil's contracts, before swatting the Zeraphs away! The angels begin to sing their song, that which obliterates thought, and the restaurant seems to drift up into space! Mictlantecuhtli will go back to the Industrial Era.

"No. Also I'm going to kill you first now."
nod nod

Build a REALLY COOL BODY with AWESOME THORNS that looks exactly like everything Egan_BW ever dreamed of, and don't let him have it. It's just going to sit there and rot while he watches.
You hire the best blacksmiths to forge an immaculate, angelic, body.

"I'm an Aeon. We're, like, super good at waiting."
You wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and then you acquire the body. The body acquires you.

"Trying to grab those two from the space between worlds? The ranger is practically a stereotype of a grizzled hero with a tragic backstory to match, and the elf is incapable of emotions other than anger because he has a silly name. Celerybimbo. Haha. Amusing."

"Talion is a ranger well equipped to murder whole squads of Uruk-Hai. Celebrimbor is the forger of the Rings of Power, and as a wraith has many supernatural skills, including high speed and a sense that can see far off into the distance. Combined, the two of them could destroy everything the Godmodder stands for, though possibly not himself. Also, unlike you, they come back to life when they die. So, yes, it is quite amusing that a deadman could mock two of the most powerful beings walking Mordor right now."
"Can they really destroy the concept of destroying favourite things?"

The Godmodder notes this down.

"Prophet, please prepare popcorn for everyone watching the Nerd Fight. Be polite and share some with the Godmodder too. Poison it, of course."
The Godmodder heard that. Consent-chan declines for him, with his consent.

"Why should I pop it? I'm one of the nerds fighting."
You ask the important questions.

"Oh, right, I guess you're a prophet too, with 「Thoth」. Sorry, I meant my prophet, bloop_bleep."
You answer the important questions, and differentiate between servant-prophets and free-seers!

"Ah, right. Got it. How about, to avoid confusion, I call myself a Seer, instead?"
You're the Seer, now. Take that title, and cherish it.

Take a break from my unholy rituals to share some popcorn with everyone.
You forget to poison the popcorn! The Godmodder undeclines, and eats it! Also, everyone has popcorn.

Summon three Blue-Eyes White Dragons in one turn.
You tribute Sirius Black, Renee Swan, and four forks to summon three Blue-Eyes White Dragons! The Godmodder waits for a second.

Get Godzilla to wait for the godmodder to be distracted by some thing, and then shoot him.
Godzilla and 「My Only Gun God」 are distracted by you, and begin to summon grand behemoths of guns, warped cogs and machinery ascending into the sky, before firing. Everything becomes ash for a moment, before you get back up, the exact opposite of fine. The Godmodder is doing pretty swell, minus the single point of damage he just took.

More genre-crossing!
Summon Exodia the Forbidden One.

Wait a minute, while we're doing early 2000s anime...

Also summon Azulongmon.
You summon Exodia the Forbidden One! The Godmodder counters by using Final Destiny to wipe both sets of cards from existence!

More genre-crossing!
Summon Exodia the Forbidden One.

Wait a minute, while we're doing early 2000s anime...

Also summon Azulongmon.
Respond by summoning Megidramon.
The Godmodder takes the Megiddo from Megidramon (it's there because the wiki says so.), and throws the word into the air. It hits the ground, as material words do, before everyone finds themselves at the Cosplayer's Convention, in Throne.

Hack the godmodders RAW files o give him about 5 HP
You hack the Godmodder's Royalty Above Wealth files, and give him about 5 HP. He comes.

Brace myself and yell at the demons "I told you I told you I told you."
The demons cause you to run out of time to decide whether you want to kill the Godmodder, as they kick you back to the future!

Everybody's Gone to the Rapture.
The sky's falling baby, drop that ass before it crash.

Angel's feathers fill the sky, as you stand at the peak of the Tower of ZOSS. A horde of cosplayers, and people who desperately want to be Lord of Favourite Things stare at you.

"are they successor candidates too"

"do they serve god-president mike pence"

"should we kill them"

"yes"

Everyone's a cosplayer, now!

1 Metatron: METATRON LIVES.

Maximum Spin: 10/10 HP. No-clip. Godmoder.
Greatness942: 20/25 HP. 「Thoth」.
bloop_bleep: Leader of the New World Order, Prophet of the Godmoder.
Mallos, the Great Goatsby: 15/25 HP. 「2 Insects Over Heaven」.
Puppyguard: In the fifth dimension, with the Godmodder's brother.
Tyrant Leviathan, Therion: 45/50 HP.

Talion and Celerybimbo: 50/50 HP.
Giant Forks: 5/5 HP. (x12.)
ZOMBIETRON 3000: 65/70 HP. Angry.
ζ-SERAPHIEL: 100/100 HP. Ordering Seraphs around.
Azulongmon: 100/100 HP.
Mictlantecuhtli: DEAD.

Godzilla: 100/100 HP. Carrying a really big gun. 「My Only Gun God」.

Rebecca Renee, of the Worldly Black: 60/125 HP. Carrying Longinus, a microphone.
Consent-chan: 200/200 HP. Holding a pamphlet on consent, handing them out.

Secheral: Godmodder's consort?
Egan_BW's Angelic Armour: 50/50 HP. Holy Thorn Knight. Royalty.
The Godmodder: 78/100 HP.
Days Left: 24. [11/06/17]
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 05:50:28 pm by consumptiveAbsolutist »

GigaGiant

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering down at you
    • View Profile
Re: Kill the Godmodder!
« Reply #166 on: October 13, 2017, 05:51:32 pm »

Spawn as a sniper, hidden out of sight. Snipe the godmodder. Snipe him again if he respawns. Never stop.
Insert witty signature here

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: October 13, 2017, 06:01:12 pm »

Smash a crate of teacups. Metaphorically. Also literally.

bloop_bleep

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: October 13, 2017, 08:16:05 pm »

Remove the forks from the ZOMBIETRON, profusely apologize, and release them into the wild.

Fly ZOMBIETRON 3000 to Washington, D.C., eating popcorn on the way there. Raise a whole lot of zombies at the Arlington National Cemetery to add to ZOMBIETRON 3000 (hoping to increase its max HP.)
Quote from: KittyTac
The closest thing Bay12 has to a flamewar is an argument over philosophy that slowly transitioned to an argument about quantum mechanics.
Quote from: thefriendlyhacker
The trick is to only make predictions semi-seriously.  That way, I don't have a 98% failure rate. I have a 98% sarcasm rate.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: October 13, 2017, 08:47:29 pm »

Roll call! Who (else) is willing to follow me, the one true Godmoder, into GLORIOUS BATTLE against the forces of not-me?
I have a godhood and I'm precommitted to using it!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: October 13, 2017, 08:49:43 pm »

Roll call! Who (else) is willing to follow me, the one true Godmoder, into GLORIOUS BATTLE against the forces of not-me?
I have a godhood and I'm precommitted to using it!
I will valiantly kill whatever seems like fun at the time, because I have no idea what's going on most of the time. I'll gladly swear fealty to you, but don't expect me to not stab you in the back like next turn.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: October 13, 2017, 09:07:52 pm »

I will valiantly kill whatever seems like fun at the time, because I have no idea what's going on most of the time. I'll gladly swear fealty to you, but don't expect me to not stab you in the back like next turn.
Sure, why not. You are now the Warrior of the Godmoder.
Buff Egan_BW's angelic armor with a holy aura of Communism and send him to fight the false consciousness of consent!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: October 13, 2017, 09:09:48 pm »

Defeat Consent-chan by summoning a lack-of-consent fairy to fight her.

Also figure out what I have to do in order to assist the rising king or whatever it is that thorn knights do.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 09:12:09 pm by Egan_BW »

bloop_bleep

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: October 13, 2017, 09:43:56 pm »

Greet my new comrade with open arms. Not really though, since that would be a gaping hole in my defense should he decide to kill me.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 09:48:56 pm by bloop_bleep »
The closest thing Bay12 has to a flamewar is an argument over philosophy that slowly transitioned to an argument about quantum mechanics.
The trick is to only make predictions semi-seriously.  That way, I don't have a 98% failure rate. I have a 98% sarcasm rate.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: October 13, 2017, 09:46:57 pm »

Bless my prophet with the authority to command angels and the power to prophesy great truths in time with the singing of angels.

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: October 13, 2017, 10:24:42 pm »

"Good good, it's all good."

Conjure some more giant forks.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: October 13, 2017, 11:13:01 pm »

Facepalm at Talion and Celebrimbor attempting to kill us. Attempt the summon of the Griggorous: A giant bark scorpion that has a lethal venom that causes severe hallucinations in it's victims before death. Then, use Thoth to see into the future.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: October 13, 2017, 11:16:43 pm »

Grant the Seer a divine allotment of Seer Points. Also point out that it looks to me like Celerybimbo and the non-canon one were just going to kill Egan_BW. And Sauron.

Also, retroactively poison the popcorn.

bloop_bleep

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: October 13, 2017, 11:18:30 pm »

Summon various demonic angels from the underworld and let them help me collect zombies.

Sorry, Puppyguard, I just realized I basically took your forks from you, gave them sentience and released them.  :P

Help Puppyguard in summoning the forks as compensation.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 11:28:39 pm by bloop_bleep »

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: October 13, 2017, 11:26:48 pm »

Grant the Seer a divine allotment of Seer Points. Also point out that it looks to me like Celerybimbo and the non-canon one were just going to kill Egan_BW. And Sauron.

Also, retroactively poison the popcorn.

Oh...I'll still facepalm since his name is Celerybimbo, though. Not very respectful to the forger of the One Ring, after all.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 40