Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 40

Author Topic: Kill the Godmodder! Hailday Edition  (Read 78230 times)

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
Re: Kill the Godmodder!
« Reply #135 on: October 12, 2017, 10:36:44 am »

I don't remember sending anyone to bite your ass, Egan.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

consumptiveAbsolutist

• Bay Watcher
  • should actually play Dwarf Fortress
    • View Profile
Kill (Six Billion?) Godmodders: RoyaltyQuest!
« Reply #136 on: October 12, 2017, 12:58:05 pm »

how many posts are there
uh
UH
UH

If I fail to finish the update today (somehow) then you get a free extra day (somehow).
This is the Absolutist™ Guarantee™.

!
You got my reference?! Amazing.

Yup, anyone trying to prevent the mass firing via any method this turn gets beaten with a flaming angelic eye-lined wheel.
You get the feeling that this is going to be a Great Day of Murder (like a Great Thing, but with days of murder), and scream METATRON LIVES, before holding up a flaming angelic eye-lined wheel, and spinning it around. You then prepare to kill.

Attack Donald Trump with full force one last time. Raise his body to do my bidding.

Acquire and stab myself with the Stand Arrow. Use the Stand and ZOMBIETRON 3000 to destroy Bad Hombres and Nasty Women and raise their bodies to add to the ZOMBIETRON.

Appoint Egan_BW, Puppyguard, the Great Goatsby, Maximum Spin, and Greatness 942 as Generals of the New World Order and tell them to think up a plan or be ZOMBIETRON'd.
METATRON LIVES.

As you assault Donald Trump, Egan drops on top of you, before slamming his Great Wheel into you! You fall dazed, as Egan tells you of 1 Metatron's plan to put a great man on top of the throne of the ruler of reality. His every word scorches, sears and burns at you, an array of brands stamping into your flesh. This is a distraction for him to drive his wheel into ZOMBIETRON 3000, preventing it from assaulting Bad Hombres, Nasty Women!

METATRON LIVES COUNT: 2.

You're too busy being dazed to grab the Stand Arrow, but you still manage to threaten your fellow godmodder-slayers (and the Godmodder's stand) into joining the New World Order. The Godmodder gets out a consent pamphlet.

Attack Donald Trump with full force one last time. Raise his body to do my bidding.

Acquire and stab myself with the Stand Arrow. Use the Stand and ZOMBIETRON 3000 to destroy Bad Hombres and Nasty Women and raise their bodies to add to the ZOMBIETRON.

Appoint Egan_BW, Puppyguard, the Great Goatsby, Maximum Spin, and Greatness 942 as Generals of the New World Order and tell them to think up a plan or be ZOMBIETRON'd.

Sacrifice my turn to grant a large bonus to these actions.
Egan takes out two more wheels, attaches corpses to those wheels, then sticks them together using a cage! He then rides it into you!

Retreat back to heal, before then suddenly driving into Renee and Rebecca on a Warthog from Halo, while summoning Talion and the Wraith from Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor to help the Anti-Godmodder faction.
You run over Renee Swan, Rebecca swerving out of the way. She then sings. Talion and the Wraith look at each other, and decide that existing within the presence of this cacophonous roaring isn't worth it. They ditch. You probably tear up a little.

Also, you heal for 10 HP.

Appear suddenly and with no warning into the brawl.

((can i do that))
Yes. You come just before everything goes to hell.

"WHAT A COINCIDENCE. PLANNING IS ESSENTIALLY MY POWER NOW."

Command「Insects Requiem」to formulate a plan to ascend to Heaven (Ideally one that is easier than the one I linked to.) with their psychic-Sun Tzu wits. Unless I'm being attacked, of course, then I'd like to defend myself.
The bugs tell you to kill yourself with a lot of money. You go on the defensive!

Lord Imic Greymane bursts out of a closed source game and uses his massive maul to his the godmodder as much as he can in as many parts that feel pain as he can.
The Godmodder summons Richard Stallman, archon of the open source! He takes out a scroll with the GNU Hurd kernel's code on it, before unravelling it in front of you! Your maul is stopped, right in its tracks!

Acquire TRUE ROYALTY. I will not be ordered around! Break Bleep on the wheel for his insolence.
Don can go Trump himself. I've found a truer meaning now!

You tell the Don to Trump himself, and stop protecting him! You've already broken Bleep on the wheel, unfortunately. What do you Want to do?

Acquire ROYALTY. I will not be ordered around! Break Bleep on the wheel for his insolence.
Don can go Trump himself. I've found a truer meaning now!

Once done mauling the Godmodder, support Egan's attempt to become royalty.
You whisper to Egan the name of God.

Wait, since I'm the Leader of the New World Order, aren't I royalty already?

In addition, Order 1 Metatron to pledge eternal allegiance to me and no-one else. Have it join forces with me against the Godmodder.
No, you're the president, not the king. 1 Metatron stares at you, before the ZOMBIETRON 3000 finds itself missing an arm, down 20 HP. It decides not to respond.

Escape with my fork army to the 5th dimension.
You run to the 5th dimension! The Godmodder's fifth dimension little brother says hello!

Follow the boy and ask if I could work for his company.

If this boy is related to the godmodder, he obviously achieved something. Might as well be part of that something.
The boy nods, and asks you for advice. The horde of demons holler at you, a legion asking you "tell me, tell me, tell me".

Might have to stop being a stand so I can start being an Angel. We'll see how it goes.
Kill yourself to ascend to angelhood, warp yourself to become an inheritor-protector of the universe!

I make an alternate reality but mod the godmodder out of it!
You create an alternate reality which the Godmodder can't enter. I'd imagine that it's far better than the current one, but unfortunately, it isn't the current one.

Enough of this prancing around.
Flip the table. Breed with him by force. He will bear many strong children.
You flip the table. The Godmodder runs into Egan's wheel, grabs the table, then screams METATRON LIVES, before slamming you over the head with it.
METATRON LIVES COUNT: 3.

After looking at you, and the leader of the New World Order, the Godmodder throws a consent pamphlet on the ground. A young lady appears from it.

"Remember, kids, always ask before doing something unpleasant to another human being!"

Consent-chan is here, and ready to murder people who force other people to do things! (with their consent)

I never cared about killing the Don anyway! Let the firing proceed as planned! Mictlantecuhtli, strike Egan_BW while the iron is hot!
Meanwhile, it is time I use my God Mode to generate my own set of destroying angels...
ζ-Seraphiel! I choose you!
ζ-Seraphiel comes with his own angelic host of Z-Seraphs, or Zeraphs for short!

Several waves of Zeraphs shall attack the Godmodder while also bestowed with active Noclip. Any time one of the manages to overlap significantly with the Godmodder, deactivate Noclip on that one so it becomes tangible!

Finally, withdraw the Divine Mandate from bloop_bleep and bestow it, and the legitimate kingship, on, oh, I don't know, let's go with Secheral instead.
^Temporarily postponed pending negotiations.^
ζ-SERAPHIEL summoned, ZERAPHS following behind. The Godmodder breaks your noclip hack, causing the ZERAPHS to remain immaterial.

"Fool! You dare betray your king?!

Turn my attention to Egan_BW after dealing with the Don. Use ZOMBIETRON, the forks, my Stand, and any help from other players to incapacitate him as much as possible.

"I shall not have such insolence!

Prevent Maximum Spin from taking my kingship, resorting to violence only if absolutely necessary. I must keep my allies!
I think that you mean president. Being president is cool too, though! As president, you control all of the shape-shifting reptilians from the constellation Draco in a given nation. Add them to your New World Order, and steal them from the Don!

You rush Egan_BW, garnering the attention of one of reality's adminstrators, who decide to kill him off. Egan_BW, you'll need to spend all of next turn to be not-dead. You then protect, your kingship.

Get Godzilla to use 「My Only Gun God」 what ever that is on the godmodder.
Godzilla summons up a supersized minigun, before firing it at the Godmodder. The Godmodder takes out a katana, and cuts his bullet in too.

Prevent Maximum Spin from taking my kingship, resorting to violence only if absolutely necessary. I must keep my allies!
I'm in god mode, friend. :P
That said, we can certainly discuss your keeping your Divine Mandate if our interests align...
god vs. kings

I'm in god mode, friend. :P
That said, we can certainly discuss your keeping your Divine Mandate if our interests align...
Please, elaborate.
kings vs. gods

Well, every God needs a Prophet. In particular, one that does not threaten to ZOMBIETRON his god. :P
Will you be a faithful worshipper? That's the most important thing.

I will, if I still get to be king.

Appoint bloop_bleep as my Prophet, invested with the power to perform minor miracles, and also, as carrier of my Divine Mandate, the rightful King.

Also, Mictlantecuhtli is a member of my pantheon, so make sure you throw him a blood sacrifice every now and again.
bloop_bleep becomes your high Prophet, and carrier of the Divine Mandate! Mictlantecuhtli nods.

not true royalty
make him recite YISUN's Septagrammaton
no google
go up to his house
force him

Agreed. As consort to the godmodder I alone deserve the title of royalty.
Consent-chan frowns.

: Taps into well of rage from a life time of suffering and anger. Transforms into a beast that eclipses the Heavens. As this occurs he grabs hold of the world the God mixer is on. And then swallows it whole in one bite.:

Massive teeth that may render gods to pieces tear into said planet and God nodded as then the fire of a billion angry fanboys burns. Like a celestial furnace in which stars are born and that burn Gods away, said heat and flame burn the remains of said God Moder and planet. As he is in a pissed off mode and does not feel like kidding around. So over kill the planet and the God moder. Not caring who else got in his monster form destroying everything technique.

As he then exhales the burnt remains and baleful angry energies into a black hole. Exploding it as a brilliant quasar which gives birth to a blue star.:
The Godmodder holds the Bible up. I'm a psychic, see, and your response is probably something akin to "I eat ten of those with my chips." He then opens it, and points to Revelation.

"I don't think it's the Rapture yet."

He then tricks you into eating werty's alternate universe.

This is going to be an epic fight.

Protect my one true God from the evil demon-beast!
You watch the Beast of Revelation attack the Godmoder -- an isolent, blasphemous, thing! You wield the power of the Divine Mandate as a sword above its head, and drive it through it!

You deal 5 damage.

As Egan_BW dies of having zero HP, being attacked by a death god and miscellaneous others, and now apparently also being eaten by a giant monster, speak to him with the voice of God:

Congratulations on your success in subverting the narrative of "The Godmodder cheats to prevent his death, and Egan_BW helps him instead of, say, inadvertantly causing his downfall"!

Quote from: jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Stand
If a Stand suffers so much damage they are destroyed, the User dies as well.

And on his forehead the following is carved in the runes of gods: "Subverting the narrative implies that the consequences of one's actions are outside the narrative and thus cannot be subverted by the power to subvert the narrative."
The Godmodder already points out that he linked Egan to a small portion of himself, before a small fragment of his explode begins to writhe, then break.

"I've heard rumours about your plans, Godmoder! You can't just steal my game!"

((...well, that's one way to troll the godmodder. That was kinda anti-climatic.))
I just squared the anti-climax.

((...well, that's one way to troll the godmodder. That was kinda anti-climatic.))
Heh heh, well, there are other threats to take care of, still, and it looks like consumptiveAbsolutist might already have had a new villain in mind.
There's always more threats!

The death God can bite my ass.
He takes your fine, decaying rump as a sacrifice.

I don't remember sending anyone to bite your ass, Egan.
Mictlantecuhtli wishes to meet fellow death gods, if you control one.

Contingencies, Godmodder Family Life, and A Review
Egan, even whilst dying, reveals his plan to take care of Trump and Kim after they stopped being useful! The Godmodder reveals a vacuum, before gobbling up their souls and Stands to use in the future! His cousin points out that he just killed the president, and there's going to be another election to go with the prophecy. Secheral gives the Godmodder that look. The Godmodder promises to create an alchemical child, or something like that.

"Couscous, one of your future murderers has a cult, and another one is talking to your petite bro-ther!"

"Eheu!"

The paparazzi remain.

1 Metatron: METATRON LIVES.

Maximum Spin: 10/10 HP. No-clip. Godmoder.
Greatness942: 20/25 HP. 「Thoth」.
bloop_bleep: Leader of the New World Order, Prophet of the Godmoder.
Mallos, the Great Goatsby: 15/25 HP. 「Insects Requiem」.
TalonisWolf: In the Industrial Era.

Tyrant Leviathan, Therion: 45/50 HP.

Giant Forks: 5/5 HP. (x16.)
ZOMBIETRON 3000: 50/70 HP.
ζ-SERAPHIEL: 100/100 HP. Ordering Seraphs around.
Mictlantecuhtli: DEAD.

Godzilla: 100/100 HP. Carrying a really big gun. 「My Only Gun God」.

Rebecca Renee, of the Worldly Black: 60/125 HP. Carrying Longinus, a microphone.
Renee Swan: 20/50 HP.
Sirius Black: 50/50 HP.

Consent-chan: 200/200 HP. Holding a pamphlet on consent, handing them out.

Secheral: Godmodder's consort?
Egan_BW: DEAD. Royalty.
The Godmodder: 80/100 HP.
Days Left: 25. [11/06/17]
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 03:31:51 pm by consumptiveAbsolutist »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: October 12, 2017, 01:07:26 pm »

I just edited my action with an important thing. Please consider.

consumptiveAbsolutist

• Bay Watcher
  • should actually play Dwarf Fortress
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: October 12, 2017, 03:16:04 pm »

I just edited my action with an important thing. Please consider.
I have you down as murdering the same people you mentioned explicitly murdering, and murdering people who threaten the Godmodder as well, if that's fine? There's also your special precautions. Don't worry, you'll chug some estus during today's quick event.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: October 12, 2017, 03:33:41 pm »

Use the power of overriding everything that comes at me and maul him some more.
Also, give a randomized magical buff to everyone.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

GigaGiant

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering down at you
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: October 12, 2017, 03:42:28 pm »

Spawn as a mosquito infected with malaria. Bite the godmodder.
Insert witty signature here

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: October 12, 2017, 03:46:29 pm »

Conjure some giant forks inside the 5th dimension.

Say hi to the godmodders little brother.

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: October 12, 2017, 03:56:38 pm »

Hmm.
Summon an army of Adorable Bunnies. Their fur is as fluffy and colourful as their fangs are poisonous. Ask for their consent before siccing them on the godmodder.

bloop_bleep

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: October 12, 2017, 04:01:14 pm »

Spend my turn channeling my satanic energy to repair and grow the ZOMBIETRON 3000. Embed sentience into the giant forks. Avoid conflict if at all possible.
Quote from: KittyTac
The closest thing Bay12 has to a flamewar is an argument over philosophy that slowly transitioned to an argument about quantum mechanics.
Quote from: thefriendlyhacker
The trick is to only make predictions semi-seriously.  That way, I don't have a 98% failure rate. I have a 98% sarcasm rate.

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: October 12, 2017, 04:19:37 pm »

" I am no puny demonic beast of the apocalypse of some poor schmucks book. I am a God. A God of MONSTERS!!!!

Further rage at being tricked then splinters up into a billion micro copies at same power level as gigantic, they sprout four extra arms.

Cue a massive pluming with fists flying so fast and hard, leaves fistvaftershocks through the space.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: October 12, 2017, 05:14:10 pm »

Meditate in the void until someone crafts me an exquisite new body. It'll have some thorns on it.

METATRON LIVES btw

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: October 12, 2017, 05:52:36 pm »

"THAT'S EITHER VERY RUDE OR VERY HELPFUL. GUESS I WILL SOON FIND OUT."

Gather a bunch of mundane people and kill them along with my stand to ascend it to Insect Over Heaven.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 12:54:39 am by Mallos »
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: October 12, 2017, 07:11:43 pm »

Shout back to them to convince them to attack:

"HEY! Come on! Not taking the chance that these guys can help track Sauron? Let's go!
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: October 12, 2017, 07:21:14 pm »

"Trying to grab those two from the space between worlds? The ranger is practically a stereotype of a grizzled hero with a tragic backstory to match, and the elf is incapable of emotions other than anger because he has a silly name. Celerybimbo. Haha. Amusing."

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: October 12, 2017, 07:49:11 pm »

Offer to craft Egan_BW a new body if he will agree to my very simple and fair terms of WORSHIPPING ME FOREVER and ALWAYS DOING MY BIDDING. Of course his new body will turn to dust if I should ever will it.

Meanwhile, grant a miraculous combat buff to bloop_bleep's zombie golem to make it more effective at killing A) Godmodders and B) anything Tyrant Leviathan tries to do. Also give the giant forks the Fruit of Knowledge of Good and Evil, I guess, to help out my prophet.

Send some more, regular-clipping Zeraphs to attack the Godmodder! The immaterial ones will simply start singing a heavenly choir to buff all angels in the vicinity.

"Mictlantecuhtli, would you mind heading back in time to wherever TalonisWolf is to keep an eye on that whole situation for me?"
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 40