Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15

Author Topic: Re: Zombie Apocalypse Survival the RTD! Open to all  (Read 29730 times)

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Survival the RTD!
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2017, 10:53:31 am »

You are all on the first floor. You see mostly rows of fashion outlets and cosmetic chains. You hear the commotion and panic starting below you.

There are two levels of basements. In the first there is a gourmet supermarket, several boutique cake shops and bakeries, and a handful of cafes.

In the second basement there is an upmarket foodcourt, openings to the subway and street, bank branches, jewelry stores, fastfood chains, an optician.

There are more stores above you including a wholesale supermarket on the third storey, and a cinema on the fourth storey. There is a rooftop garden and public library on the fifth floor.

Post actions in Bold with your character sheets in spoilers.
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2017, 10:57:31 am »

Spoiler: sheet (click to show/hide)
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2017, 10:59:24 am »

Sheet accepted.
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2017, 11:02:10 am »

"Comrade Trump, let us go upstairs and purchase cake while we discuss our plans to make America great again."

Go up a floor with Trump to buy cakes.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2017, 11:13:39 am »

What's on the second floor?
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2017, 11:21:39 am »

Head up a floor.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2017, 11:26:46 am »

Look around to figure out where the zombies are and aren't. Don't attract attention.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2017, 12:11:22 pm by Glass »
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Ultramarine Prime

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2017, 12:06:57 pm »

"Cake? That sounds delicious!"

Follow Vlad and Trump upstairs.

(and yes, I know they are going the wrong way, but Bob doesn't)

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2017, 12:24:50 pm »

Go to the roof.

« Last Edit: October 03, 2017, 12:37:35 pm by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2017, 12:29:30 pm »

The second floor is filled with casual restaurants. There is also cake there, but nowhere as artisan as those found in the basement.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2017, 12:33:37 pm »

"INFESTED MEATBAGS DETECTED."

Proceed downstairs to the zombies. Kill them with swift punches through the skull. Also kill any living humans that are infected.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2017, 12:51:02 pm »

"Comrade Trump, let us go upstairs and purchase cake while we discuss our plans to make America great again."

Go up a floor with Trump to buy cakes.

Spoiler:  Trump (click to show/hide)

You ascend to the second floor: There are a number of casual restaurants offering all kinds of cuisine. Some of them definitely have cake! There's also ice-cream soda if that's your thing.

"Cake? That sounds delicious!"

Follow Vlad and Trump upstairs.

(and yes, I know they are going the wrong way, but Bob doesn't)

Bob follows Trump and Putin to the second Storey.

Bob also sees a direct escalator from the second storey to the fourth storey, leading to the cinemas if he so wishes to take it.

Go to the roof.

Hillary starts riding escalators upwards. She notices the crowds of people getting more agitated. They all feel that something might be very wrong downstairs. (You're moving about on the thirdish and fourthish floors, you'll reach the roof next turn if you keep traveling.)

Look around to figure out where the zombies are and aren't. Don't attract attention.

Jack Peeks over a railing that overhangs the subway entrance. A man covered in blood tackles a shrieking woman. He bites deep into her cheeks and tears the flesh apart. Some people are gawking. Others are trying to run away. The crowd is so dense that the people trying to run away aren't getting anywhere though.

"INFESTED MEATBAGS DETECTED."

Proceed downstairs to the zombies. Kill them with swift punches through the skull. Also kill any living humans that are infected.

Jane descends to the first basement. The crowd is running in the opposite direction, making it difficult for her to pass. [5] She jostles her way through the crowd, pushing people aside without causing overt harm to anyone until she reaches the escalator to the second basement. Both escalators seem to be clogged with people running UPWARDS. Below, people are eating people or violencing each other.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2017, 01:19:50 pm »

"Fine. What's all this then?"

Go see what all the fuss downstairs is about.

My mods and forum games.

wertyzerty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2017, 01:20:32 pm »

Can I still join? If so:
(First RTD game btw)

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2017, 01:20:57 pm »

Locate a cake shop with Puppet Comrade Trump! I have feeling I will get everything I want, and right now I want a cake. After that some propaganda shooting for masses.

Spoiler: Vladimir Putin (click to show/hide)
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15