Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 43

Author Topic: But You Still Gotta Catch 'Em All - Succession Pokemon Fortress of Goldsilver  (Read 78920 times)

MottledPetrel

• Bay Watcher
  • If only I knew what was going on
    • View Profile

It tends to be hard to just shrug off a giant head made of rock and steel falling on you, but that was a very funny thing to read about last fort. I guess I'll take the probopass if we can afford it, I need some defense against those Dastardly flying types. And I have no idea how my character has turned into one of those old timey villains with a long thin mustache, but I'm gonna go with it and see where it goes.

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
  • My sole interest is uncovering the truth!
    • View Profile

Oh, almost forgot! May I get that Rowlet if we possibly can? I love Rowlet.

FirePhoenix11

• Bay Watcher
  • Cancels Programming: Went insane.
    • View Profile

"Okay, what do you bring today?"

Oh, just pokémon and cages?
Did we seriously get Dwarven merchants bringing barely any goods again? Wonderful.

Also, I'd suggest getting the Ampharos/Blastoise/Charizard since they would be able to mega evolve, once we get a Key Stone and a couple of their mega stones.

Huh, did you actually manage to mod the game to make werepokemon appear? If so, nj!
Its just a generated werebeast, but we gotta stay Pokemon relevant. I could make were versions, the question would be though, what of the 802 Pokemon would have one?

Can the vermin pokemon evolve into non-vermin pokemon?
Unfortunately, no.
Dwarvemon Mod (For all your Pokemon needs)

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile

Its just a generated werebeast, but we gotta stay Pokemon relevant. I could make were versions, the question would be though, what of the 802 Pokemon would have one?
All.

brb going to get bit by a werearceus

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

All.
This. This so hard. Please make were-Pokemon a new poll option.

Was gonna say 'though only biting versions' but you can easily just drink the blood of a previous were-Pokemon

Fleeting Frames

• Bay Watcher
  • Spooky cart at distance
    • View Profile

Drinking the blood of werebeast doesn't make you a werebeast. Unless you mod it so. As for what forms, not sure. Does the evolution use transformations? If so, might want to take 1 transformation limit into consideration. Whether that means using only the base forms or final forms, I do not know. (Though werecharmander is way cuter/less threatening than werecharizard.)

You could get rid of the generated werebeasts and insert your own by editing df.global.world.raws during worldgen, probably before civ placement.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2017, 07:26:03 pm by Fleeting Frames »

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Drinking the blood of werebeast doesn't make you a werebeast.
Aghh. I was thinking vampires.

Then in that case, yeah, just things that can bite you.

FirePhoenix11

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

All.
This. This so hard. Please make were-Pokemon a new poll option.
It would probably go under "Extra Pokemon", or something on the side I'll work on.

Drinking the blood of werebeast doesn't make you a werebeast. Unless you mod it so. As for what forms, not sure. Does the evolution use transformations? If so, might want to take 1 transformation limit into consideration. Whether that means using only the base forms or final forms, I do not know. (Though werecharmander is way cuter/less threatening than werecharizard.)

You could get rid of the generated werebeasts and insert your own by editing df.global.world.raws during worldgen, probably before civ placement.
It would be like generated werebeasts that transform any CAN_LEARN and HAS_BLOOD creatures (like humans, dwarves, elves etc), and if you want to disable generated ones you can set the amount of curses in advanced generation to 0. I'm pretty sure it doesn't stop modded ones from appearing.

Moonstone_Flower

• Bay Watcher
  • [FLIPPED]
    • View Profile

Blacksmith(furniture) or metalcrafter(the small stuff)(or both) are fine if we don't need a(nother) armoursmith/glassmaker.

This people really want to <Redacted> die already. #just like me irl
Ha, you act like my jokes about wanting to die don't carry into IRL as well
Let's huddle around some booze and talk about how much depression sucks ass

I'll join you and bring the strongest sake I can find.
Got amygdalin for the last round of drinks.
Someone else bring the grill.
Grand Master Depressive
Hate Javascript?  Use this for image uploading.
I am a delicate flower!
...of lewdness and lesbianism
Sadly, the head doctor MoonstoneFlower became depressed.  I am not sure if she will be able to recover.

Nopal

Re: But You Still Gotta Catch 'Em All - Succession Pokemon Fortress of Goldsilver
« Reply #189 on: November 01, 2017, 07:37:17 pm »

<Deleted>
« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 09:49:01 pm by Nopal »

FirePhoenix11

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: But You Still Gotta Catch 'Em All - Succession Pokemon Fortress of Goldsilver
« Reply #190 on: November 01, 2017, 08:41:31 pm »

But, why grass type pokémon you two? Grass type pokémon sucks balls in this mod, they need to be in the grass alla the time otherwise they die for some reason.
Don't worry, Grass types will be much better next update (at least above ground).

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: November 01, 2017, 08:57:15 pm »

Aww, Nopal. <3

I know you can't use Grass-types very often which sucks, but Grass-type is one of my favorite types and I more often than not pick the Grass starter too. Rowlet and Bulbasaur are my favorite Grass-type starters. Of course, Leafeon is Grass and I don't like it as much as the other Eeveelutions.

Shidoni

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: November 01, 2017, 09:02:15 pm »

I'm really enjoying this fort.

Nopal, you're doing great with all the !!fun!! you were handed. (Cole, you too. Wasn't your fault. 'Twas madness.)

Could I please have the wild-caught Quilladin?

Fleeting Frames

• Bay Watcher
  • Spooky cart at distance
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: November 01, 2017, 09:35:49 pm »

Wait, Goldsilver is poor? I'm surprised.

What's wrong with grass typ...Ah. Grazers.

...Or maybe pokemon are just high-value goods.
High value enough that mareep farm would be good way to generate trade goods?

Actually, how do you tell how good a pokemon is in a scrap or in general in this mod, beyond their weight?

Re: Autumn

Hm. Did some parts of caravan get stuck?

Hm, why is Ampharos dying? Old age?

The wood burner migrant is going to fit right in.

MottledPetrel

• Bay Watcher
  • If only I knew what was going on
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: November 02, 2017, 02:53:49 pm »

Ha, nice meme. Butchering all the grass types might be a little overkill, if we had saved that exeggute we could have evolved him into an exeggutor with a leaf stone. We could always just dump the grass types right out front of the entrance to the fort so they can graze and defend.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 43