Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 43

Author Topic: But You Still Gotta Catch 'Em All - Succession Pokemon Fortress of Goldsilver  (Read 78886 times)

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
  • My sole interest is uncovering the truth!
    • View Profile

Don't worry, Nopal! It wasn't you who caused the fort's untimely demise.

With that said, I'm glad you feel better, Nopal! I wouldn't have minded restarting the fort (after all we do have new updates to play with) but I'm really glad things are okay! Even if I had to breathe massive amounts of smoke.

Fleeting Frames

• Bay Watcher
  • Spooky cart at distance
    • View Profile

I still have no idea what a Mimikyu looks like.

Beyond the obvious "whatever it wants to look like, we have makeup."

MottledPetrel

• Bay Watcher
  • If only I knew what was going on
    • View Profile

It looks like a Pikachu made out of cloth with a poorly drawn face and a demonic shadow hand sticking out the bottom.

Fleeting Frames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

...Sorry, Redmagecole, I'd never have guessed that looking at the library.

MottledPetrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I had trouble recognizing it even after being told what it was and knowing what a Mimikyu looks like. It isn't a very easy shape to make a silhouette of.

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No hard feelings, right guys? In fact, I'll even schedule a surprise party for you both! Just meet me right underneath that raised bridge over there; I'll catch up. I just gotta pull this inconspicuous lever over here. ;)

MottledPetrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh boy, a surprise party! I hope he doesn't mind if I bring a couple of Mimikyus I found under this bridge with me. What a pal you are. ;D

Fleeting Frames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

*skips out of surprise party due feeling unworthy of being celebrated or called anything nice*

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Of course! Bring all of the Mimikyus! They're all Ghost-type. Stone is like Jell-O to them.

And of course not, Fleeting Frames! Everyone deserves to be celebrated and called nice things! Except me, but that's a whole other joke.

MottledPetrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I didn't really think of that, but Mimikyus have the physical form of the pikachu cloth they're under so I'm not sure if they would just pass through it scott free. And I'd prefer not to be squished before my character even does anything, it's a bit early to start a blood feud.

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I didn't really think of that, but Mimikyus have the physical form of the pikachu cloth they're under so I'm not sure if they would just pass through it scott free. And I'd prefer not to be squished before my character even does anything, it's a bit early to start a blood feud.
Oh, true. So if a Mimikyu passes through solids, we'd all go insane, then.

And don't worry. Just dwarf humor. I'll be the first to admit my Mimikyu library is an unrecognizable mass. If I had more time/resources I would have colored it...

MottledPetrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

There's still time for a Mimikyu library mark 2. Maybe it could be a totem Mimikyu this time?

melkor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

you know me choosing a child in a ominous way started as a joke but now i feel i really have because the demon child.
Quote from: Robocorn
what do postdwarvenists do with goblins?

Quote from: Andreus
We slaughter them by the thousands.
But... you know, we do it ironically.

Moonstone_Flower

• Bay Watcher
  • [FLIPPED]
    • View Profile

The library's silhouette is quite identifiable to me... now that I know what it was intended to be.  I see the tail on the right, and the points of the ears to the top and top-left, with the "face" on the left.

Pattern recognition, ho.
Grand Master Depressive
Hate Javascript?  Use this for image uploading.
I am a delicate flower!
...of lewdness and lesbianism
Sadly, the head doctor MoonstoneFlower became depressed.  I am not sure if she will be able to recover.

Paddywagon Man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

i guessed it was a Mimikyu when I first saw it, but that was mostly because I knew how much Cole liked them.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 43