Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Author Topic: Wikipedia Wars: Dissolution [Round 1, Turn 3] (Waitlist Open!)  (Read 11626 times)

GigaGiant

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering down at you
    • View Profile
Re: Wikipedia Wars: Dissolution [Round 1, Turn 2] (Waitlist Open!)
« Reply #60 on: October 08, 2017, 01:42:15 pm »

((Looks like my Wands Race self survived!))

Well okay then. Find a safe place and code(+2) a video game(+2) that teaches whoever plays it how to write(+2). Release to internet and write(+2) a journalistic piece(+2) advertising it.
(You do realize that you started with 2 guns and a +1 to shooting, right?  :P)
Insert witty signature here

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 08, 2017, 02:46:57 pm »

Shoot ATHATH until I find myself forced to reload my AK
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 08, 2017, 05:34:05 pm »

Well okay then. Find a safe place and code(+2) a video game(+2) that teaches whoever plays it how to write(+2). Release to internet and write(+2) a journalistic piece(+2) advertising it.
(You do realize that you started with 2 guns and a +1 to shooting, right?  :P)
Why should he risk his life trying to kill other people for more abilities when he already has all(?) of the abilities he needs to live a nice, comfortable life?
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 09, 2017, 06:14:10 pm »

Waiting on OceanSoul and AbstractTraitorHero
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.
Ongoing Forum Thingamajiggers:
Wikipedia Wars: Revengance

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 10, 2017, 04:54:20 pm »

((my internet was down happy to be back!))

CHARGE THE GUNDAM! KICK THE COCKPIT WITH ALL MY MIGHT AND KILL THE FOUL INTRUDER!
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 10, 2017, 06:16:47 pm »

CHARGE THE GUNDAM! KICK THE COCKPIT WITH ALL MY MIGHT AND KILL THE FOUL INTRUDER!
Aid in attacking the Gundam!
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 10, 2017, 06:48:51 pm »

Noooooooooooo! What did my rock buddy ever do to you (aside from stealing a weapon that could kill you all)?
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
Re: Wikipedia Wars: Dissolution [Round 1, Turn 3] (Waitlist Open!)
« Reply #67 on: October 13, 2017, 12:06:51 pm »

ROUND 1, TURN 3

Get back into cover and shoot ziizo.

Try to snap my Space Pirate out of it.

How far away is the Barcelona?

Quickly, ATHATH pops up in an attempt to retaliate against his vile attacker!

[3-2 (Pain)v5]

However, his footing slips, and he crashes to the ground, bullets flying in every direction except for at ziizo!

While he falls, ATHATH also makes an attempt to snap his Pirate ally out of his protest!

[Speech: 9]

The pirate looks confused for a second, sees ATHATH holding his gun, and raises a single eyebrow.

In retaliation to this attack, ziizo unleashes a hail of bullets upon ATHATH, pulping him to an inch of his life!

[Pain Resist: 3]

ATHATH passes out in pain and shock!

((The Barceloneta is approximately 3 km away from your current location))

Brace for impact!

If I live and need to defend myself, hit attacker(s) with the iron ore rock.

As the mighty Gundam topples to the ground, Enemy Post braces himself for the impact!

[Endurance: 3]

As the cockpit slams into the ground, a huge piece of machinery comes loose behind the pilot's chair, slamming into Enemy Post and crushing his legs!

[Pain Resist: 6]

But barely, just barely, he manages to remain conscious! Then he notices that GigaGiant has stopped right next to the cockpit, and has his back turned! An opportunity presents itself!

[8 - 2(Pain)v5]

GigaGiant yelps as the lump of iron ore grazes his calf, giving him a mighty scratch! Huzzah!

Walk back out to the fighting, stride over to the least protected warrior inconspicuously, and shoot that warrior in either the face or the back of head, depending on whether you interpret "inconspicuously" as "blending in" or "stealthy"

[Stealth: 8]

Greatness quickly blends into the crowd of students, steadily moving his way towards the site of the fighting taking place. He sees OceanSoul, standing up in a throng of protesters, and decides the she will be the optimal target.

[4v2]

It isn't a particularly clean shot, nor is it a very accurate one. But the bullet does fly directly into OceanSoul's hand, causing her to yelp in pain!

(Wow, I honestly was not expecting that to work :P)

Reload my gun while walking toward the fallen gundam's cockpit. Shoot AbstractTraitorHero to finish him off, if he's still nearby. Otherwise, shoot Enemy Post if I can.

Edit: (Just realized that Abstract is near the gundam too, and he's already injured.)

GigaGiant briskly walks up to the fallen cockpit while reloading his gun, before turning his sights on AbstractTraitorHero!

[8v4 - 2(Pain)]

While not a killing blow, it does the job. A bullet flies straight into AbstractTraitorHero's lung, halting him in his tracks!

However, after he makes the shot, he feels something scrape down his calf, making him let out an undignified yelp!

Instead of fighting, FallacyOfUrist ducks into a nearby computer lab and sits down at one of the computers, next to a young twenty-something year old man. But alas, she does not have a student login! Oh the humanity!

Shoot ATHATH until I find myself forced to reload my AK

[7v3]
[10v5]

A hail of bullets tear into ATHATH, shredding his limbs, his torso, his everything! He hangs onto life by just a thread!

As AbstractTraitorHero charges the cockpit, he finds himself suddenly halted by a bullet wound in the chest! Hacking up blood, he falls to his knees in pain!

[Pain Resist: 1]

And then he passes out!

As OceanSoul too charges the exit to attack the foul Gundam, she is halted by a bullet wound to the hand!

[Pain Resist: 6]

Man, that looks like it really stung!

Spoiler: Enemy Post (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: ATHATH (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: OceanSoul (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: ziizo (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: GigaGiant (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: AbstractTraitorHero (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Greatness942 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: FallacyOfUrist (click to show/hide)
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.
Ongoing Forum Thingamajiggers:
Wikipedia Wars: Revengance

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 13, 2017, 12:20:32 pm »

Switch my PoV/control to my space pirate.

Pick up my gun from ATHATH's unconscious body and avenge him (shoot ziizo). Shout pirate-y things while doing so.

Is this the end of the rock-buddies? Find out next time on Wikipedia Wars: Dissolution!

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 13, 2017, 12:37:43 pm »

Close and lock the cockpit. Attempt to stop bleeding.

Sorry rock-buddy.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 01:29:47 pm by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 13, 2017, 01:01:07 pm »

Close and lock the cockpit. Hijack the Gundam so I can use it.

Sorry rock-buddy.
What do you have/did you do to be sorry for?

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 13, 2017, 01:03:27 pm »

Well, we're probably both going to die in a moment.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

GigaGiant

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering down at you
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 13, 2017, 01:26:04 pm »

Close and lock the cockpit. Hijack the Gundam so I can use it.

Sorry rock-buddy.

(Abstract's status says that the gundam is completely inoperable.  Might wanna try something else)

Walk over to AbstractTraitorHero's unconscious body while reloading my gun. Steal his money and cookbook, then stomp down on his neck to finish him off. If I have any time left this turn, then also tear off part of his clothes and use the cloth to bandage up my minor injury.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 03:30:41 pm by GigaGiant »
Insert witty signature here

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 13, 2017, 01:30:23 pm »

Good idea, I'll just lock the door to delay all the people rushing me.
My mods and forum games.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 13, 2017, 01:41:42 pm »

Welp. Okay, maybe try to find a computer that someone left logged on?
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7