Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

Author Topic: Wikipedia Wars: Dissolution [Round 1, Turn 3] (Waitlist Open!)  (Read 11631 times)

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
Re: Wikipedia Wars: Dissolution [Round 1, Turn 0] (Waitlist Open)
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2017, 03:17:05 pm »

ROUND 1, TURN 0

In the main hall of the University of Barcelona's Historic building, eight altogether strange and unusual people stand in a circle, making no noise to break the uneasy silence. While they get a few odd looks here and there, most of the students and professors assume that they are part of some sort of public performance, or perhaps are a bunch of lost actors. But no one comes to the conclusion that these people are Wiki Warriors.

At precisely half past noon, everyone throughout the campus hears a whistle, sharp and piercing and impossibly loud. Out of everyone, only the warriors know what it means. With bated breath, they wait for the last reverberating echoes of the whistle to fade away before making their first moves.

The games begin now.

Spoiler: Enemy Post (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: ATHATH (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: OceanSoul (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: ziizo (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Puppyguard (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: GigaGiant (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: AbstractTraitorHero (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Greatness942 (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 10:07:51 pm by DolosusDoleus »
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.
Ongoing Forum Thingamajiggers:
Wikipedia Wars: Revengance

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wikipedia Wars: Dissolution [Round 1, Turn 0] (Waitlist Open!)
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2017, 03:31:18 pm »

you know what, place me into the waitlist.

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2017, 03:35:11 pm »

you know what, place me into the waitlist.

mmkay.
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.

GigaGiant

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering down at you
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2017, 03:35:32 pm »

(We all know about each other's belongings, right?)
Shoot AbstractTraitorHero and then run toward his gundam so that I can steal it.
Insert witty signature here

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2017, 03:36:36 pm »

Run to the Gundam and steal it before Giga does.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 04:52:08 pm by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2017, 03:43:03 pm »

(We all know about each other's belongings, right?)
Shoot AbstractTraitorHero and then run toward his gundam so that I can steal it.
(Yup.)

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2017, 03:55:25 pm »

Use peaceful protest. Rally everyone around me into the protest.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 08:53:27 pm by Puppyguard »

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2017, 04:43:10 pm »

Ath breathed deeply as the whistle blew and instantly he knew he was in some deep shit. Panic flooded through his genius mind deserving of the Portuguese respect when he had clearly built that marvelous Gundam with their funds. But now he would have to rely on something else.

His time as a soccer player was the only thing that could stop him from being swiss cheese!

Harness my soccer player within myself. All my skill with my feet. Kick both my prize and my soccer ball into that Japanese Indian imperialistic loser!((Giga Giant)) Run to my Gundam and get inside it and activate it right up.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2017, 05:06:29 pm »

If I have a canoe, then shouldn't I have a paddle?

Also, I feel sorta sorry for ATHATH. One of his assets is just a rock. Not a medium sized, throwable rock or anything, a GIANT rock. And that's all the article got him. What, is it in his pocket? It simply can't be. It has to be somewhere new the arena, sitting there. Unable to do literally anything else.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2017, 05:18:43 pm »

If I have a canoe, then shouldn't I have a paddle?

Also, I feel sorta sorry for ATHATH. One of his assets is just a rock. Not a medium sized, throwable rock or anything, a GIANT rock. And that's all the article got him. What, is it in his pocket? It simply can't be. It has to be somewhere new the arena, sitting there. Unable to do literally anything else.

You do have a paddle. Assume it's in your canoe.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2017, 06:00:57 pm »

Laugh Maniatically while shooting at enemy post, he is the only one running towards the gundam that is not being shoot at Puppyguard
« Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 08:20:53 pm by ziizo »
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2017, 07:31:27 pm »

Yeah, I was kind of disappointed when I learned that it was outside of the building and not in the starting room; I was hoping to use it as cover.

Order my space pirate to shoot Puppyguard before he can use his Peaceful Protest ability to force all of the other Wiki Warriors to "peacefully respond to violence directed against them".

Duck into cover and activate my minidrone. Use it to distract other (non-allied/truce-d) Wiki Warriors by making fly around them or something.

Temporary truce with everyone except for Puppyguard so that we can gang up on and kill Puppyguard?
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2017, 07:40:35 pm »

I'll truce to kill Puppyguard, just let me grab this Gundam first...
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2017, 07:53:36 pm »

But by the time you reach the Gundam, Puppyguard will have pacified all of us!
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2017, 07:59:10 pm »

But by the time you reach the Gundam, Puppyguard will have pacified all of us!
Hey, there's nothing wrong with that! We'll just timeskip to whenever the protest's over. Surely his ability would effect himself, too? Besides, I don't even have a weapon, just a +1 bonus to athleticism.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7